The Man

Story Info
Newly married couple live out voyerism fantasy.
1.5k words
4.1
14.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ and I had only been married for a short time when I felt it was time for him to abolish his sexual comfort zone. Through our entire courtship into marriage we had talked about fantasies in great detail. Russ was very much into watching me masturbate and even talked quite a bit about watching me suck on another's cock while he watched quietly in the background. He knows how much I love to spend time sucking cum from a hard erection, but I always felt it was some sort of betrayal doing it with someone else. I tried and tried to figure out how to get passed the jealousy because I knew how much it turned him on.

Early in our courtship, because of our strong religious beliefs, we spent more time talking and light touching than any bare naked body on body intercourse. I never minded too much, Russ was an awesome kisser and I could kiss on him all day. The way he sucked on my lips, sucked on my tongue and he loved how I sucked on his tongue like it was his cock begging for more. I'd rub his hard on through his jeans and just die to want to lick and feel and taste him. Later in our courtship we pushed the envelope. After a passionate few hours of kissing and him sucking on my nipples I took a chance and unzipped his jeans freeing his errection. He was so soft and I could feel his cock throbbing. I took the pre-cum from the head of penis and sucked it off my finger. I thought I'd orgasm right then. I knew I was wet and I could feel my pussy juice soak my panties.

I knelt in front of him as he lay back on the couch with his eyes closed and I spent the next hour sucking on his cock. My mouth could never grow tired of him. I wanted to taste his cum in the worst way. I could tell he was holding back. It turned me on that we were clothed except for his freed shaft and my freed nipple. With every turn and twist of my hard nipple it drove me deeper over the top of him. I wanted it all. I knew we were pushing the line of intimacy before marriage, but how could I tell him I wanted him to fuck me in the worst way. I love this man and dreamt about feeling his cock inside of me. I wanted to bend over and have him pump me from behind. As much as I was in love with him, I was in love with his sweet cum and I couldn't get enough.

One weekend in particular a couple of months after we were married, we took a weekend getaway to a small village on the outskirts of town. Russ and I had always been pretty open with our sexuality. I could tell him anything and he shared a lot with me. I felt pretty sure I knew his sexual desires and how to turn him on. This weekend I wanted to do a little more exploring. I knew how much he liked to watch me play and make myself cum. I enjoyed putting on the show for him. The more I did it, the more creative I got. But this weekend, I wanted to see him in total ecstasy. That evening while in the hotel, I began with a little seduction scene that I usually do for Russ. Teasing, sucking on his lips. When things just started to get hot and intense, I stopped. I told him of a surprise I have and if he'd indulge me, it just may be one of his greatest experiences yet. Russ didn't like surprises all that much, but he trusted me and played along.

We dressed and I took him down the street where we passed a small quaint looking pub. We were not drinkers, so he was confused, but we went inside. We sat at the bar for a bit, drinking soda, and looked around. Russ and I communicated a lot in instances like this with our eyes and I could tell he was curious what I was up too. I brushed my hand across his cock, kissed him on the cheek and told him I'd be right back. As I left, I watched him from a distance for a minute as another woman approached him. She stroked his hair and the back of his neck lightly and took him by the hand as they walked into a back room. The matron of the bar seated him comfortably in a dimly lit back room on a sofa telling him I would be with him in a bit. I watched him from the other side of the room as he sat quietly reviewing his surroundings. I whispered from the other side motioning for him to follow me. Not saying a word I took him to an upstairs bedroom where I sat him in a lazy boy chair in the corner of the room. I kissed him deeply, rubbed his cock, unzipped his slacks and whispered in his ear how much I loved him and to be patient, he'd have his turn.

The room only had a small lamp in an opposite corner from Russ and he could see my motions and shadows from the soft light. The moon light from the window reflected on Russ's face so I could see his reactions.

I slipped into a see thru night top leaving my panties to show and sat on the edge of the bed. A tall man entered the room. His body size was stocky and he was wearing only boxers. I loved a stocky body. We were briefly introduced by the matron earlier and he was my pick to entertain Russ for the evening. I was hoping by the time I had the night heated, Russ would join in and I could live my fantasy of having two cocks at once. I wanted Russ fucking my pussy doggie style filling me with his sweet cum while I sucked the cum from the cock of another. When Russ was finished I wanted his cock and cum mixed with mine. I loved the taste of us together.

The man gently took out my breasts and began playing with my nipples and I slid my hands inside his boxers to feel his cock. He was of nice size, but not hard. I took my other tit in and sucked on my nipple, twirling my tongue for Russ's sake. The man slid his boxers off and took his cock in his hand slowly stroking my lips. I stroked the head with my tongue wrapping my hands around his ass to pull him in. I was so hot, wet and ready. I grabbed his cock and took in as much as I could tighten my lips around him – first slowly then almost banging him with my mouth. I rolled his tight balls in and out of my fingers, every once in while licking each one. I could feel the heat throbbing from his shaft as he was erect and hard. I loved a tight cock. One that was full and ready to explode. He grabbed my hair out of my face and held it as I pumped his hard cock in and out of my mouth, each time licking the cum off the tip.

I glanced over at Russ. It was so hot to see him with his cock out, hard and watching him give himself a hand job. I was so turned on. I pulled the man over me and lay on my back while he fucked my mouth. My legs spread wide open inviting Russ to pump me. I grabbed the man's ass and pulled him in deeper, moaning. I reached around to rub my pussy when I felt fingers enter inside of me. Russ had taken my wet juices and I watched him suck me from his fingers. I had never been hotter in my entire life. Just before he entered me, I turned on all fours on the bed and sucked the man's cock in front of me. Russ slid his hot hard cock inside of me and fucked me from behind doggie style. Russ kept at it until he saw the man's cock shoot his wad all over me. Cum was flying. Russ lost it and filled my pussy with his sweet juice. I will never forget the look on his face standing there drained. Priceless.

The man turned me over and gently spread my legs. He stroked the inside of my thighs when I felt his tongue sweep the inside of my pussy lips like a gentle comb sucking the cream from my pussy. His hands grabbed my ass pulling me in and I could feel his tongue reach deeper and deeper. I lay almost motionless enjoying the sensation of his strong muscle clean our juices from inside me. Shortly after, he kissed me on the hand and left the room.

I watched him walk out and turned to look at Russ. I motioned for him to come lay with me and when he got up I could see he was hard again. I sat on the edge of the bed and sucked my juice from his still wet cock. He stroked my hair with every stroke of my lips over the top of him. That night we fucked like never before.