The Man

Story Info
Your encounter an enigmatic stranger.
3.3k words
3.43
38.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,438 Followers

You may like to believe that this story is fantasy or a dream but may be surprised to know how desperately I would like to believe that too.

My name is Stephen, I am 35 years old and moderately successful in that I own a small factory employing twenty men. I could easily expand but I am happy with what I've got and the extra hours required would only keep me away from my lovely wife Lisa. She is five years my junior and extraordinarily beautiful with that facial excellence extending from long blonde hair down to model girl legs. We have been married for ten years but selfishly avoided having children, not willing to suffer anything to come between us.

On her birthday we drove down to the big city and spent the day with her selecting the new items for her wardrobe that I had promised to buy as an anniversary present. I was looking forward to the extra passion I would receive that night as my reward but the 'extra' had got to be quantitative because my wife gave me full passion every time. We finished off in a decent restaurant and after a delightful meal; I made my way to the gents leaving Lisa at the table.

The toilets were completely deserted with all the cubicle doors standing open. After making use of the urinal, I was in the process of washing my hands when I became suddenly aware that someone was standing next to me. With a flash of annoyance I looked up into the facing mirror to see what kind of jerk would crowd me by taking the adjacent basin when there were a dozen others to choose from. The other man's hands were also under the taps as he stood in an identical pose to me but I was shocked to find that he was looking in the mirror at me. He was about my age with a strong face, very good looking but in a masculine way. His eyes seemed to be unusually direct.

I straighten up and turned to face him as he mirrored my action. Close up his eyes were even more striking, brown and fathomless with a myriad of tiny gold flecks in the depths. There was a sensation of warmth radiating towards me. He smiled and time seemed to stand still. Then, as if in slow motion, he raised his hands to cup either side of my face, leaned forward and inserted his tongue between my parted lips.

The 'kiss' was of only short duration but the shock and sensation went right to the core of my being. As I stood gasping for breath, he smiled again and moving his mouth close to my ear whispered, "I am going to have sex with you. Would you like that?"

I have never been homophobic but while being able to allow that members of the same sex can love each other deeply, I have been unable to come to terms with the thought of gay activity. All that now changed as I breathed 'Oh Yes', knowing that I had never wanted anything so much in my life. Automatically my head turned to the cubicles but on looking back hopefully, I found that he was shaking his head patiently as if I were a child. "Later," he said gently. "I promise that I will activate in you a desire that has remained dormant all your life."

Tears filled my eyes as I felt the most profound disappointment. His face was sympathetic but his tone more brisk as he said, "First you are going to introduce me to your lovely wife."

Submissively I allowed him to take my arm and shepherd me to the door. Lisa glanced up as we approached, the smile on her face freezing when she saw that I had a companion. "Lisa - I would like to introduce you to...", my voice faded as I found that I had not a name to give.

The stranger filled the gap, stepping past me, radiating charm. Taking my wife's hand in one of his, he covering it with the other and said softly, "My name doesn't matter - it is you two delightful people that we should talk about." Lisa smiled up at him, her expression unsure but intrigued. I think that she was about to speak but before she could he broke in saying, "Don't tell me - unless I am very much mistaken, you must live somewhere surrounded by countryside."

This time my wife's smile was genuine as she asked delightedly, "How the devil did you know that?"

Our guest did not answer, instead half closing his eyes in an exaggerated posture of concentration he said slowly, "I would also imagine that your house is over 200 years old and probably standing in at least two acres. You will have renovated it yourselves and are in the process of furnishing with good quality period pieces bought at auction." While we listened amazed, he surmised many more details, being wrong only about some ancient oak tree and an old fashioned well in the garden. Finally he stopped talking and it was only at that point that I realised he was still holding Lisa's hand. We both sat nodding stupidly too overcome to speak while he smiled complacently at his obvious triumph. Then, out of the blue, he said commandingly, "You must take me to see it."

"I don't think that will be possible," Lisa said doubtfully, glancing at me for support while trying to extricate her hand.

This put me into a difficult position because I felt that this was part of his strategy to find opportunity to be alone with me. There was an anticipatory tingle in my anus just at the thought. "It won't do any harm to show him round the house if he can get himself back to town. Is that all right with you?" I asked turning to him.

For answer the man stood and headed towards the exit, his hand under Lisa's elbow hustling her along. In the lift she mouthed silently to me the words, "Are you sure?" but I just nodded. He had released her arm but she continued to stand unnecessarily close to him. In the car park he led the way unerringly to our car and once I had activated the central locking, he climbed uninvited into the back seat, pushing our packages on one side to make room for himself. The hour journey to the house passed in complete silence but I felt constantly under the scrutiny of our passenger and from the way Lisa fidgeted, I knew that she was aware of it too.

Inside the house, I gestured to invite him to sit down and at the same time asked, "Is a whisky all right for you or would you prefer something else - a warm drink even?"

On his confirmation that whiskey would be fine, I crossed the room to the drinks cabinet and poured spirit into two glasses and white wine into a third. As I finished, Lisa joined me - I thought to collect her glass, but instead she whispered urgently, "Why is he here Stephen? I don't like it - he's making me feel very peculiar."

I had no answer and it was bad manners to whisper, so I picked up the whiskey glasses and turned away from her without replying. To my surprise, I found that he was still standing - there was a broad smile on his face and he was beckoning to my wife. Leaving her drink behind, she walked over slowly to halt a couple of paces in front of him. "How do I make you feel Lisa? Tell me," he said softly.

Even from behind I could see that my wife's face had gone bright red. There was a long pause and then, "You make me go all hot between my legs," she said, stumbling in embarrassment over the words.

"Why do you feel all hot between your legs, Lisa?" he almost purred.

This time my wife's amazing answer was spoken without hesitation in a loud clear voice with me, her husband, standing little more than a yard behind. "Because I want you to fuck me," she said.

I was shocked less by what she had said than by the language used. Lisa most frequently spoke of the sex act as 'make love', sometimes 'screw' and occasionally 'shag', there were times when she used 'get laid' - but never in all the time I had known her, had I heard Lisa use the F-word. The man was smiling confidently and moving his head slowly from head from side. "So forward and yet we haven't even kissed," he said reprovingly.

As if just waiting for this cue, my wife leapt forward and holding his face as he had held mine, literally forced her tongue into his mouth. Lisa liked to neck and during a session with me reciprocated fully but invariably my tongue was the first invader. This was another established behaviour pattern that he had easily reversed. The kiss lasted a long two minutes before she broke off and stepped back to stand breathing heavily and looking at him as if to say, 'You've had your kiss - now fuck me'.

He licked his lips thoughtfully as if savouring the last of the taste to aid his decision. "That was delightful but it hasn't convinced me," he said. "Your husband is here so I need to be absolutely sure. How do I know that is what you really want?"

With an air of desperation, Lisa pulled up her dress and plunged one hand down the front of her pants to hold the thin material way from her body. "Feel how wet I am for you," she pleaded.

He declined the invitation. "What I really need to know is how much you love my penis."

The next moment my beautiful Lisa was on her knees in front of him frantically ripping open his trousers. His cock was long, heavy and with a shape of almost unbelievable perfection. I only got a glimpse because the next moment it was deep in her mouth. Lisa was no stranger to this because oral sex was a regular part of our sexual repertoire but she had never done it quite like this with me. I was used to licking and gentler sucking but she was eating him with a hungry ferocity. I was amazed at the way she was able to take a far more substantial cock than mine, so deep into her throat with complete abandon.

I was far from happy because I did not want this development. The plan was going horribly wrong but I continued to watch and did nothing to stop it. I honestly do not know if he had taken complete control of my will or whether I still entertained hopes that it would be my turn with him next.

When the time came, he pumped a great deal of spunk into her - more than she could swallow even though she tried valiantly. When it had stopped, she remained where she was, still holding him in her mouth and breathing heavily through her nose. The man looked at me over her head, as if suddenly remembering that I was there. "Do you still love your wife?" he asked.

I had undoubtedly been hurt by what I had just witnessed but it could not possibly affect my underlying love. "Yes," I said proudly.

"Then perhaps you would like to kiss her. Reassure the lovely Lisa - show her that you don't mind what you have just seen her do."

His words reactivated my wife because she jumped up, grabbed my face and proceeded to kiss me as she had kissed him, her cum coated tongue probing deep into my mouth. I quickly became very aroused but the moment that my arms went round her, he intervened saying, "Enough - it's time for us to go upstairs." Obediently Lisa stepped away, leaving his semen plastered all round my mouth.

Lisa led the way, he gestured me to follow and then fell in to bring up the rear. As I had hoped she took us to the guest bedroom. He stopped on the threshold, looked round appreciatively and said, "What an exceptionally charming room - however, I do think that the marital bed is the only fitting place for an occasion such as this."

I think that I tried to revolt at that point but Lisa seemed so completely under his control that one glance from him was enough to make me meekly follow my wife to our bedroom. She had halted near the bottom of the bed, like a robot that finds itself temporarily without orders. I felt a hand trace sensuously down my back and tensed hoping for more but he only said silkily into my ear, "Perhaps you would like to undress your wife for me Stephen."

I did as he asked but it felt strange removing her clothes for another man's benefit. All the time Lisa stood like a manikin with her eyes fixed on him, only moving her body slightly to facilitate the removal of certain garments. I left her panties until last and as I knelt to pull them down to her feet, I caught a whiff of cunt and had a close of up view of the nest of pale soft hair enclosing her vulva. It was only when I stood that she looked at me with what I took to be a smile of thanks. That intuitive knowledge of each other's thoughts had gone and instead her eyes glowed with happy anticipation of what was to come.

At this point I turned to look at him, possibly seeking his approval. He was standing waiting, now naked. His penis was very stiff and I was amazed at the size. Earlier part of his shaft had been covered by her hand with the remainder inside her mouth most of the time - so although I knew it was big then, I had not realised the incredible size. Unbidden my wife had lain herself on the bed ready with her legs indecorously parted. The man strode forward, knelt between her open thighs and leaned forward until, supported by his hands on either side of her head, he stopped with the end of his prick a mere inch from her expectant twat. Looking over his shoulder at me he said, "You are the expert around here Stephen - perhaps you would like to put it in for me."

I almost ran forward, fully aware of the humiliation implicit in this demeaning act but overcome with a compulsive need to touch that beautiful cock. My wife's quim was gaping open, the lips actually quivering as they blindly sought to embrace his engorged organ. With the back of my knuckles, I could feel her trembling as his cock slid past my fingers into her. Lisa started to cum the moment that he had entered her and from then on never stopped, rather her orgasms increasing in magnitude. Throughout the marriage I had proudly believed that nobody would be able to make her cum better than me - I was very mistaken.

For ten long minutes I stood and watched until he paused and once more looked at me. "There is really no need for you to hang around here Stephen," he said. "Why don't you settle yourself down in that charming bedroom next door - you might like to dream about what I am going to do to you."

Meekly I went - but not without a degree of eagerness because I was convinced that when Lisa had been satisfied, he would come through to me. I had expected to lie awake waiting for him and imagining what was taking place on my bed but I fell asleep immediately even though it was still early evening. Throughout a long night, I think I dreamt constantly what he had told me to dream.

It was eight o'clock next morning when I awoke after a solid twelve hours sleep. My dreams had been so vivid that I lay luxuriating in the memory while accepting them as dreams. It was only after a few minutes when all the details retained perfect clarity instead of fading as dreams usually do, that I began to believe I was remembering real events. Still later, the logical fact that the remembered acts had not taken place in the bedroom, once more relegated the events of the night to dream category.

Having dressed, I went through to the master bedroom dreading what I would find but a surge of relief flooded over me the moment I pushed open the door. Everything looked so completely normal. There was no sign of the man, Lisa lay asleep in bed alone and the only indentation in the pillows was the one where her head rested. Since waking, while struggling to decide whether my dream had been true or false, I had remained convinced that the events starting in the gent's washroom had really occurred but now I changed my mind. I almost laughed aloud. This was the real world after all and everything that had apparently happened was so fantastic that it could not possibly be real. Every single thing had to have been a dream.

Walking to the foot of the bed I stood gazing fondly down, still trying to find a rational explanation for how I came to spend the night in the other bed. My very beautiful wife still lay with eyes closed and a look of utter contentment on her face. The duvet only reached up to her waist exposing those perfect breasts allowing me to see they were unusually full and the nipples seemed swollen. I was almost overcome by the realisation of what a desirable woman she was.

In the midst of my reverie I found that Lisa was gazing up at me, eyes filled with love. "You're up early Stephen. What time is it?" she asked lazily but then, eyes flooding with excitement she said, "I've had a fantastic dream." There was a brief pause before, eyelids fluttering demurely down, she added in a lower tone, "It was really very very sexy. We were in town when this man....." At this point she broke off, staring up with frightened eyes at the expression on my face.

Her hand snaked down under the duvet to between her legs and the next moment she had jolted into a sitting position, throwing the cover clear. I followed her gaze to where the tiny string of a Tampax emerged from her vagina. "It's the middle of the month - I can't be having a period," she said and the next moment, with a quick jerk had pulled the tampon clear.

Removal of the blockage allowed a gush of semen to rush out and puddle between her thighs.

Lisa looked up at me with a look of horror on her face pleading, "Oh Stephen - please tell me it was a dream."

I could do nothing but shake my head helplessly.

"God, I've just remembered - he made me take my diaphragm out," she said with despair.

**

Significantly, neither the morning after pill or abortion or abortion was ever consider with neither she nor I even mentioning the options. Whatever was to happen seemed to have a dread inevitability. Lisa is now six months pregnant and we are waiting for the man to come back, possibly to claim his child. I know for certain that he will return, if only to fulfil his promise to me.

[Note. Subsequent research discovered that there had in fact been a well in the garden until sixty years ago.]

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,438 Followers