All Comments on 'The Man Next Door Ch. 03'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 304 Comments (Page 3)
deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
oh god

Poor dude. That marriage is not going to end well for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The caterwauling of the closet cucks

proves this story is a home run. Five stars, of course.

Flat_OutFlat_Outabout 6 years ago
great writing but

The writing skill here is some of the very best, but there is a tendency to RAAC. In this story was simply unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written...

... horrible story.

I'm not one of those readers that screams BTB and rants about cuckolds, but this was ridiculous. It's as if the writer is absolutely determined to ignore what the normal ramifications of the actions of the M/C would be in a desperate attempt for reconciliation.

It's sad to see such a talented writer be a slave to an agenda.

criscrossincriscrossinabout 6 years ago
Well written.

Liked the story and the suave writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

At first I had really got into the story, the wrong time in a marriage and the wrong guy shows up, so many possibilitys? I'm torn thinking he will try to own this married good wife with a unleashed lush for the forbiddon bad boy, proberly ruin her then put her in sexual situations of getting caught by her husband to fuel her surrendered comment "I'll do anything" so many possibiliy's. I almost think you were simply looking for a simple way to end the story as the husband was way to easy to forgive. When she hid the post card under clothes in her drawer that was left completely unaddressed, again so many possibility's wasted that could of caused a whip-lash of emotion in the reader.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
GITM is a fine author Well written, unfinished unlikeable betrayal of an ending. Head in sand? Unhealed slut?

Great writing. Rushed reconciliation. Only weak parts were lack of real I'm in hubby's response, and subsequent artificial RAAC.

OTOH, this begat. Destroying Fantasies, by outofshadows. Great read so far.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

what happens when he finds the postcard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missed

Ended with HEA (happily ever after) but you didn’t deal with the postcard in the bottom of her drawers. Don’t mention it or mention it and throw it away. Otherwise you lose the trust of “God I love my husband”

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 5 years ago
Ticking Time Bomb

As others have mentioned, the post card in the drawer is a ticking time bomb that suggests another chapter is yet to be written for this couple.

A few quibbles, then the compliments. The husband's forgiveness came too quick and too easily. I also find contradiction in her actions versus the story ending with "God I love my husband". Perhaps more ambiguity at the end would have more truly matched her actions--maybe something like "I wish I had never learned I can love my husband and love another man too. It's a lesson I hope I never repeat, but one I can never forget."

Regardless of the story issues (ask three people and you'll get five opinions), the writer continues to exhibit exceptional style, character development and scene description. She excels in use of dialogue to advance the plot. One of my favorite authors. Keep writing, please. :)

andyinozandyinozover 5 years ago
Well written

But as far as the plot goes ? Seriously ? This bitch needs to be divorced in the worst way. Husband should have dumped her WITH PREJUDICE before her getting pregnant complicated the issue. She will ride off into the sunset with the next 'bad boy' who crosses her path .. and leave him with a house full of kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nah

Why do people insist on normalizing or tolerating infidelity? I mean really? She’s gonna spend the rest of her life romanticizing some dude she knew for a fraction of the time she knew her husband. Because of some captain-save-a-hoe ass flaw in her personality she thinks she felt for this dude on a bike. She’s gonna hoard memories and positive recollections about a man who would bed a married woman. If that doesn’t speak volumes of his character than she was willingly blind/naive. It sucks though because this is the reality for good people. Not just men but women too. Good men and women are taken for granted while the assholes and bitches get all the sympathy and love. He got to stay married to her in the end but she got her affair too didn’t she? Sad that infidelity is almost expected/required of a neglected spouse these days. There’s never a good reason to cheat and people need to start realizing that. So before you give your cheating ass spouse another opportunity or chance to make amends just remember they tried to get away with that shit. So you’ll go broke in a divorce. You mean to tell me you’ve got no friends or family to lean on. I worked at a shifty job for years before I finally realized that money will never mean as much as your self respect. And that’s what divorcing a cheater would be-not ego-not pride...but SELF RESPECT.

-strachi out

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 5 years ago
A great story with brilliantly real characters

To me this story brought out the reality of mistakenly thinking that relationships are a waste of time if they are not 10 out of 10 all the time. I was married for 50 years. Our relationship started out 9 out of 10 but was mostly 8 out of 10. At the start of every year we would ask each other whether we wanted to carry on and we would agree to do so. We believed that an 8 out of 10 marriage was worthwhile. In this story Ashley knew that even though sex with Jackson was 10 out of 10, their overall relationship would never be guaranteed to be 8 out of 10 or better. She simply made a rational decision that there was no good future for her and Jackson. However she knew that in another life if she had met Jackson first she would have gone with him. With Will she knew that sex was 8 out of 10 or better. That is enough. The card that she kept was not a threat to her marriage. It was simply a memory of something great that she had enjoyed but could not be continued. A great story 5*.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
Full Score!

A great way to spend a cold Saturday afternoon. Got tired of writing and decided to enjoy someone else's labor. Boy! Did I hit pay dirt! Thanks! cd

FrankRedmontFrankRedmontover 5 years ago
Painful

And exceptional. This is writing of the first order.

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateabout 5 years ago
I Knew the Ending by the Score

Overall the story was well written and enjoyable, but I really have to question how well the author knows their own characters.

The ending says that (in the wife's opinion), Will "valued the "all or nothing" motto". Really? A cuckold whose wife cannot be trusted, and continually goes back and says "i love you" to her back-door man "has it all"? Hardly. He has nothing, not even his wife's love. Yet ... Even the truly delusional wife, as written, can't honestly think those thoughts.

In one part, Will's favorite meal is lasagna. Then in the end, it's veal saltimbocca. And what's with the "of course"? (i.e. "quickly prepared Will's favorite dinner- veal saltimbocca, of course." )

And nothing would make me happier in a pregnancy announcement than a spouse saying "Oh, and it's yours."

The wife character was disappointed about her lack of time with her spouse, but was told it was short term. They were still relatively young, but this was not a constant "he's away 3 weeks a month on business", or "in the Army for months deployment". This is a few hours a day. So she jumps right into bed with another guy? Was she really lonely? I never got that sense.

Women often complain that male authors can't write women characters as anything other than whores or Madonnas. I'll flip it that women write men often only as wimps or scoundrels. This story's men are both, one firmly in one camp, the other just as set. In real life, any man that is willing to confront a rival (*who his wife is literally hiding behind*) on his own turf and come out with only a few stitches is neither a wimp or a scoundrel. He has the moral and physical strength to follow his mind. As written, such a character is also of enough strength to leave his philandering wife high and dry and not cave to reconciliation immediately (as in the "Rush of Blood to the Head" story). Will was written that he's handsome enough to be able to pick up women easily. A man (in all senses) would not put up with such weakness(es) in a spouse. Will acts not as a wimp at all, except in the convenience of an RAAC storyline. A considerable amount of time was structuring the characters in a certain way, only to have completely different behaviors present themselves with no seeming lead in.

Otherwise this was a pleasant confection, but I wished for more.

LucasredLucasredabout 5 years ago
No

It takes EACH partner in a marriage to make it work. If one spouse wants to run - Let them. Just end it. He'll never be able to trust her again and eventually, she'll do it again.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Lucasred and devilincarnate said

She kept asking herself about Jackson and supposedly then push the thoughts aside

Say goodbye

Shows she still thinks about him more than husband

Kick her to curb or accept cuckolded

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Her character changes too much

Keeps saying loves husband but demonstrates otherwise

Has to say goodbye with hugs and kisses

Keeps thinking about him and comparing the two

Gets card not trash immediately but hides in drawer

And still compares

Can't write her both ways unless making her psychotic

3 stars

RedWRX2019RedWRX2019almost 5 years ago
Very Good

I liked this series. I can totally understand each character. We are all of us flawed and temptation is always there. Jackson was the metaphorical snake. Sometimes we have to swallow our pride and compromise however hard it may be. Will was the bigger person in this series and his wife realised just in time. Husband and wife will both reap the long term dividend and Jackson will die alone.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
Loves her husband and jackson

Then she does not love the husband. She really is a, despicable character. Playing games with both men. Female authors habe no idea how to write a male character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And the Martian Cuck Ray appears like a Deus Ex Machina to wrap it up

You can't write well burdened with a cliched plot structure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

Screw her, selfish bitch doesn't deserve to be happy and the husband deserves some better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written but

Very questionable conclusion. She was clearly not remorseful, keeping his card in her drawer and having positive thoughts about the man who nearly destroyed their marriage and her husband's self respect.

You do not have romantic thoughts about your Affair Partner and still love your husband. You really don't.

4* nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I didnt enjoy this one

I despised the wife character. This was one of those times i didnt want a reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Didn't Get The Joke

"God, I loved my husband." Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lol yeah she really loved her husband

This story frustrated the hell out of me. The whore loved her lover and still thinks of him and tells him she loves him. She didnt deserve a happy ending and the husband deserved better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
From kiwi

Awesome story in every way which deserves five stars.

Except the ending.......divorce only option here for a happy ending for all concerned.

Unfaithful wife gets lover

Husband gets to move on and find a faithful wife

In my mind that's the happy ending that should have happened.

Thanks for sharing.

Maybe you could rewrite ending?

Simpleman9029Simpleman9029about 4 years ago
Terrific writing but a depressing story to read

This was a depressing story to read... You're an amazing writer but man.

It's depressing to read a story where a wife is so obviously pining for the other guy.

She's with her husband because of the sympathy not love.

The way she cries after getting that letter..

Oh!! Man her husband is in the dark... She lives with him thinking about the other guy.

Thinking about what could have been...

Even in the end she's comparing him with Jackson.

No Offense but reconciliation in such a story is so depressing to read.

And please if you have your character say things like This was the best sex ever.. No one's ever kissed me like that etc...

Then after that please don't go for reconciliation...

Like I said brilliant writing but so depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Formulaic

Shallow characters despite an obvious attempt to be deep - lots of emotion without any basis for it. Plastic people.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Well done, but I hate the ending

For me it's not about whether she can be forgiven. Sure she can. It's about whether she is mine any more. Sucker will now has a divided wife: Ashley cannot recover that part of her marriage. He should dump her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is a story about pure lust

Lust that overshadows all morals. Her husband needed some serious help to straighten out his mind. What normal guy would want a wife that was the biggest whore in town?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"Like I'm not just a wife, or an accountant. He's fun. He listens." - I know I've said this a couple of times before, but it's SO true! It's easy to be fun when you don't have the responsibilities of every day life.

"I do love you, you know." - She CAN'T say that, even if it's true, if she wants to save her marriage.

She should throw out the card.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Fucking whore is still cheating on him in her heart

"I'll do anything"

-OK, got next door and kill him

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Great tale, well done, but I can't buy into it

In the end, she's doesn't really belong to Will - she's only half committed. Will was crazy to take her back.

I just read a similar story where the guy told the neighbor, "she's yours." He moved on without her. He was better off. I agreed.

All that said, this was well done - one of the best: characters were well developed, conversation was great, nothing to complain about but that I didn't like the ending.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Y!oh showed why you're a great writer, but I didn't like the story. The cheating bitch isn't over the asshole Jackson. Will needs to watch her closely after the no consequences reconciliation.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
Anonymous Comments

Tad late in responding to another creative, intense, poignant story. What struck me were the tasteless, ugly comments from several anonymous “commentators” - wow, how pathetic. Trust you pay as much attention to those comments as the author of the comment paid to constructive feedback.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

“I love you too much to divorce you” What a load of bollocks.

Author took a left turn off the yellow brick road and ended up in LaLa land.

Heads up guys, love don’t conquer all.

helix247helix247over 3 years ago
Packed with feeling

Why do good people do bad things?

You could read 1000 stories on this site without finding more insight into the churn of emotions experienced by the cheating wife.

Even the cheated husband and the bad-boy lover come to life as fully-fleshed humans instead of the generic comic-book cucks and predators seen in most stories here.

Clean, spare prose devoid of flowery or trite phrases, the writing in this series stands among Literotica's best, perhaps on a par with the stories of the great GeorgeAnderson.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

As other commentators have said this was a very moving story and one that I understand the emotions involved. Many years ago I worked with a women who I connected with in on an emotional level. Our 'relationship' continued for a year during that time nothing physical happened between us, not even a kiss. However, I did feel the same emotional connection with her that I had with my wife and I know that she reciprocated it. We used to lunch together everyday I would go clothes shopping with her and she would ask my opinion on clothes she tried on.

After a year her contract with the company ended and so did our relationship but it did feel that I'd lost a part of me and it took a while to get over.

To put in context I met my wife when she was 12 and I was 13 we immediately clicked and have been together ever since some 50+ years. I have never had the same emotional connection with any other women other than my wife and this women at my work at the time.

Anyway back to the story, well written and well thought out storyline.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 3 years ago
Touching Story

To the author, thanks for your writing!

gp302gp302over 3 years ago
Another Jackson in Their Future?

This is a great story.

After the stress and activity of having and raising children and their relationship changes, as they all do, will another Jackson tempt her? Jackson was the answer this time. Will she talk with her husband and make the changes necessary to renew the marriage or will she find another Jackson?

DarknsDarknsabout 3 years ago

Interesting to get the woman’s perspective. Thanks for writing, I enjoyed reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nope

I normally prefer reconciliation endings but not here. She didn't just cheat on her husband, she fell in love with her lover. She may be remorseful but she doesn't regret her actions. No coming back from that and ending the story with her saying how much she loved her husband was laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She is disgusting. She hardly knew the guy next door but was supposedly so attached to him she almost ruined her marriage. The husband deserves better than a wife who still thinks about her boy toy next door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
???

People like this character and people who think this is OK, and people who right this shit, deserve a screaming painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn whore, get rid of the post card

johsunjohsunabout 3 years ago

Good one. VERY realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So now we get even supposedly respected female writers producing cuck shit. He gets sex so all becomes ok. The men in these are so mindless and weak. She could do anything but woe to her husband if he even looks at a woman. The writer should have had him apologizing far mor as by the end it was his fault, he was wrong, and made all t he mistakes. Could not t he writer work in a few more paragraphs of apology from the husband? This was just crap. Garbage of the worst kind and the writer has no clue whatsoever how men think, just hopeless drivel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have to agree with the last comment: this writer wouldn’t know a real man if she tripped and fell on his dick. All she can write are WAC’s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great story by thegirlinthemoon. The wife cheats on her husband, comes out smelling like a rose. Jack fucks his neighbour and gets away with it, but not before beating the shit out of the physically (and almost in all other ways too) inferior Will. Will sucks it up like a "real man" and settles with his cheating wife because she's still the one for him. Glad to see there is no retribution or punishment meted out to the cheating duo. Punishment, morality these are dated middle age things, better to get rid of them. I would once again like to congratulate the author once again for this great modern day Anna Karenina. I bet if she had translated Mein Kampf it would get 5-star review on Goodreads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn't feel realistic..... The wife was the only realistic character.

Jack and especially Will both seemed dumb as fuck.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap.

The cheating bitch wife should have been kicked to the curb.

The asshole neighbor should have experienced some pain and blood loss.

ONCE&DONE - a RAAC is impossible if there are no compelling circumstances to justify the affair.

Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lame as fuck.

Will is a spineless wimp and Ashley is a disgusting slut.

The baby isn't Will's fyi.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good guy, bad guy. Good girl/bad girl. Sure are a lot of these stories in LW. Exploring compartmentalization, the female façade. I wonder if there are more and more of these stories because the norms of our society and the mores that support them have become so rigid, so artificial, that they are no longer in touch with human nature. That's not a topic for every day conversation, so maybe it makes sense that it would only be discussed in venues such as this one. Fiction provides enough distance to reduce the threat and enough flexibility to look at it from all sides. I do appreciate authors like this one that take these issues head on. Thank you for this story.

LWlurker

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Wanted to touch base after re- reading “The Man Next Door” for third time. Leave aside that I was/am clearly enamored with this story — erotically poignant story that seemed so real, so well written over characters so believable, so flawed. No, I am drawn to the array of comments, many/most of which are truly inane. Would be informative if one organized/categorized comments by way of content. Feel certain that you deflect/ignore inane comments, but must hurt a bit (?). All of us know that I’ll-tempered/inane comments say far more about the commentator than the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously? This is the fairy tale ending? A save-the marriage baby? This would never work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely not one of my favorite GITM stories, but it feels real. No fan of RAAC here, but this is a break from the stupid extreme cuck stories and equally stupid extreme BTB stories.

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chicks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her actions showed Will and everyone else in the neighborhood that she did not respect Will. Thus, she lied every time she said that she loved him. The baby is Jackson'smn... or a member of his motorcycle ... club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah... she loves her husband until the next love interest show up... I noticed neither went to counseling... just like that alcoholic who thinks he/she can quit without anyone's help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're ending to the story wrecked the entire work.

I can't begin to tell you how to support I am in this story.

I feel like you've really let us all down with this particular piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extremely well written. However, you should have ended it with the words, "Eventually he fell asleep" and left out the last 5 paragraphs. The extra words detracted from the story and made it more of a woman's magazine short story. "God I loved my husband" as an ending is just too much of a cliche; she gave up the bad boy and is giving her husband a child so let that speak for itself. And for the record, her earlier actions don't show that she loved her husband enough not to fuck the bad boy, but she chose. Let the choice be the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why did she hide the postcard?

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Oh, Ashley will be cheating again someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so many things unsolved

and their behavior, that of the three, is errant and completely lacking in coherence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank God for comments. They have spared me from wasting time on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A female writer always has the foll characteristic points in her stories

1. A married female protagonist who does not know what she wants.

2. wants the comfort of a well earning husband and enjoys her life. but at the same time wants the husband to be around her and not work too much.

3. Starts justifying her needs as more important then their needs

4. Rationalises her thoughts obviating her husbands needs.

Then she fucks some one else... If caught.. a female writer will always write about a male who will cuck himself in the end.. thus allowing the female slut to have her selfishness and her husband too..

What a disgusting trope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

" I realized I didn't have much time left before Will came home. I ran upstairs and put the card in a drawer underneath my clothes."

She's still reminiscing about her affair. She's keeping the card as a reminder and memento of the best sex of her boring life. She still has no remorse for her cheating. She'll cheat again. No doubt about it.

"Pregnant?"

""It's yours," I said after a few moments, unable to quite meet his eye. "I hadn't... We hadn't... For a while."

Sure, because women never lie and never commit paternity fraud. Will best demand a DNA test. Its a simple blood test using the mother's blood and can be done as soon as 8 weeks of the pregnancy.

"And both left their marks on me, for better or for worse. Like the masochist I was, I'd treasure those scars in the moonlight, running the fingers of my mind over the wounds with fondness for probably the rest of my life. It was an easy price to pay for my sins."

See, still romanticizing her affair. She'll grow bored again a few years after the bay's bore and she'll cheat on Will again. As far as a price she claims she paid for her cheating...she suffered no price and no consequences for her shity behavior.

Recent research has shown women are more likely to cheat then men. Women have more trouble with monogamy and staying faithful then men do. Women get bored the longer they are in relationships and then feel entitled to cheat. They also feel entitled to reconciliation. Men are very good at wanting what they already have....Women not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another story glamorizing and romanticizing women who cheat. The wife is presented as a patron saint because she didn't run off with the bad boy in the end. Well, bad boys don't make good husband and fathers just good fucks for cheating wives. Will would have been better off if she's run off with Jackson. At least she'd be living her authentic life ans Will could move on to a woman who wouldn't cheat on him and deserved him. Cheating is a matter of character or rather a lack of character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""I think I love you too much to divorce you."

This is a man who has no self respect and has no sense of his own worth. He certainly doesn't have a clue about love. This is a man who sets no relationship boundaries and certainly doesn't know what relationship deal breakers are. I'm sure the author is going for unconditional love in this story but unconditional love is a toxic myth and it's harmful to believe it's attainable. Unconditional love insinuates that non-acceptance is a bad thing. That boundaries, issues, feelings, even conflict, is bad, because we should accept everything. Unconditional love leads to one-side relationships that will turn toxic and abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another slut wife who married a pussy. One star for a

completely undeserved reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking dirtball

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hhmm pathetic wimps, just another cuckhold.

What happened to pride, courage, integrity… or just a bit of self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author is absolutely terrific. Nobody on this site can create the emotion she does. And the believability she manages to create, even in some outlandish plot points, is genius. And while I can't relate to the tendency toward wimpy husbands, I still am drawn into her tales. I do think this one went too far sideways in this last chapter and was s little disappointing in the end. The threesome scene Will set up was actually bizarre, and the fact that he took her back without any real remorse shown or any real faith in her fidelity, was not realistic. But still, love her works even so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She saved the goddamn postcard? Are you fucking kidding me? Not a low enough rating for this concentrated garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wrenching story. First time through I thought the reconciliation was right. Now I think not. Her response to the postcard shows it. The weeping, the need to save it. The last line is too easy. She kinds of loves him as she kind of loves her lost lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just love this writer's style. There's a different take to each affair and unexpected depth unveiled in each of her stories. I will say I disliked the female protagonist in this one so much I was a little disappointed. She was way too selfish. Even after choosing the husband, she can still go behind his back to hug and confess her feelings to the other guy for her own closure?? And ask him to write to her?? The other guy wasn't a saint by any means, but I still felt bad for him anyway. Other than that, so glad I happened upon this author and please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She should have left on the motorcycle. Her husband would have ended up happier. The bad boy would have gotten to screw her enough to get her out of his system. And she would have found herself a year later in a different state with a life she hated and no one to blame but herself. And then she would have been able to start trying to be a decent human being.

A win, win, win resolution.

Knoxhard

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another weak, needy, cuck of a husband character. Same old, same old gets a 1, and that's generous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like this author. But this cheating wife was a bridge too far. She is unbelievably selfish. She still loves Jackson. Even though together for a short time, she really loves him and Jackson loves her. Of course he fell in love with a married woman. There are risks associated with such behavior including getting your heart broken for falling in love with someone promised to someone else. Their romance was really over the top. And suddenly she wakes up to want to fight for her marriage? Will would have been netter off without her. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uggh. This story just got worse with each chapter. Her long emotional goodbye with Jackson. Her declarations if live for a guy a he was with only briefly and the first time was initially against her wishes. Jackson is a piece of shit. They did little beyond fucking. She tell him thanks. Why? Veause of listening to there being there for her, and helping her? How? By fucking her brains out several times over less than 2 weeks? Every time she tried to say something while they were intimate, Jackson's Sage advice was "fuck first, guilt later" or "ready to leave your husband" or why people cheat, and so yeah she should leave her husband. That wasn't help! That wasn't listening or being supportive. That was selfish manipulation to get access to a married woman, who had no intention of marrying himself, he just really wanted her. And being the selfish, messed up bitch she is, she fell for it. But yeah thanks! And then the weird crap where Will sees all this, somehow hears none of it, etc, is upset and does the setup for a forced theesome, telling the other woman they have an open marriage, but wife cries so hard, he kicks out the other girl, and wife begs him to let her suck him off and that she will do anything, and miracle of miracles, they have fantastic make up sex, she comes screaming and it is "therapy by cum". Wtf? Even after Jackson left thr neighborhood, she is now pregnant with Will's child, the real disgusting killer is the postcard. She reads, weeps for her lost love, and saves it, and goes on with her life. Claiming she loves her husband. Did she ever do therapy? Jackson was a destructive influence on her life. Fine she was unhappy with her marriage. Talk to your husband. Get therapy. Or get a divorce if you have serious irreconcilable issues. But fucking the bad boy neighbor and falling in live with him, and STILL feeling she is in love with him after all rhe crap and work to repair their marriage. She didn't dfix anything! She doesn't deserve anything. If it weren't for her being pregnant, I wish Will had found the postcard and somehow saw her obsessive infatuation over it, or found a diary or something and realized nothing got fixed and got a divorce. She claims.she loves her husband at the end (btw why past tense?) and she now feels happy. But she talks about treating all the wounds in her heart and keeps that freaking postcard! How can their be true reconciliation? What woukd a therapist tell her about that postcard? She is messed up and Will is trapped in a marriage that is setup for disappointment and hardship. Why? Because she still loves Jackson! And Will is competing with a fantasy and ghost. Over time it might lessen but then again she will feel adrift and undesired. She may not cheat again out of guilt (maybe) but their marriage will never be healthy because she will continue to remember and think of her hot sexy times with Jackson the bad boy. She will probably shift her emphasis over time to her kids, not Will. And when the kids leave behind an empty nest, not sure what they will have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what is it with females and female writers????? They want to have their cake and eat it too... a safe husband to care and feed them... a bad boy to fuck them... And the expect the husband to continue loving them!,,, Seriously... so delusional!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking horseshit. So. She gets free rides with the greaseball nex5 door, falks in love with him, and Will takes her back? Fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

does anyone remember the name of the author who did a follow up to this story? I know I read one awhile back that i thought was more believable than this one, but i cant seem to find it on here. I like the author, just thought this one had too much disrespect from the wife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

-50 stars. No, she’s not just a wife or accountant, she’s a fucking whore!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

K but why?, she doesn't love her husband, that's clear. Then why would they stay together?. You give us zero reasons to believe her, you give us nada, empty platitudes about her love and devotion that we are supossed to just accept?, why?, why would anyone reading this believe that yes, she loves her husband and really wants to stay married to him when everything she says an do tell us otherwise?, when she goes out of her way for her lover?

We know her words are empty and her behavior is awfull so please tell us why, and please don't say love, she doesn't love him, he lacks self respect and is shocked but she doesn't love him so this isn't about love, there's nothing loving about her so no, this wasn't about love. Delusion I'll take, at least, but not love

Tell us why

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Never really got the bad boy biker thing, yes I appreciate that some women go for it but not so much those that have a future that doesn't involve the sex industry.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

wow. All I can say is Wow. If ever anyone can write a story to make the woman femdom happy and the alpha make angry as shit it is YOU! I mean your writing was spot on. The woman who loves two men who is torn falls on her knees to BOTH men but choses the safe one while keeping her fond memory (keeps the post card) of the other. The husband who is torn because of her lust for another man gets angry and pissed off but apologizes to them cheating wife and keeps her at all odds. Then we have the child and how he wonders "is it mine" and she assures him it is as she reminds him how it has been awhile since the other man was inside her.

Heartbreaking story. But honestly, as you wrote this, what man would stay with her when he had nothing really to lose? No huge money, no million dollar home, no child support, no alimony to speak of. Why man wouldn't put his pride before past love and just tell her he is done and goodbye? Even though she knows marriage to the bad boy would be wrong she would go with him anyway. No marriage but years of sex and fun until they run their course.

NallusNallus6 months ago

She needs to trash the postcard.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I skimmed this.

Laughable. Seriously. I chuckled out loud in a few places.

Never ever in a million years would this man stay with this woman. Ever.

It makes zero sense. And in real life if a man ever reacts to his wife saying "I'm pregnant" with the response of "whose baby is it?"??!

That my friends is a doomed relationship right there. If your typical man is asking that question? Their marriage will NEVER last. He'll always doubt her. He'll be the type requesting the DNA results in the hospital before allowing his name as the father on the birth certificate.

Wondering why she's an hour late coming home from work? Did she really go shopping with friends last Saturday?

In other words this man will never fully trust this stupid, vapid cheating whore ever again.

And rightfully so.

And she's so fucking idiotic that she's convinced that she loves him.

Wait til she's got 3 kids under the age of 10 running around the house. Laundry. Cooking. Groceries. Cleaning. He's working extra to pay the bills. They haven't had sex in 28 days. They never really talk anymore. If they try they are interrupted 10.times by screaming kids. No intimacy. No communication. Just making ends meet. Neither happy.

When she does get 30 minutes to herself? She pulls that postcard out and daydreams about how she used to get fucked. Thinks about the best sex she ever had. And mumbles to herself "in another life". Does she really love her husband?

Until the day she's sitting at the kitchen table day dreaming and mumbling to herself and hubby happens to be standing 6 feet behind her.

And I ends in a VERY antagonistic divorce.

The kids are damaged. These two idiots are really fucking damaged when it's over.

That's what you get by taking back a stupid, cheating whore. Part time dad who pays a shit load of child support.

It's why this character in real life NEVER reconciles with this dumb cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gotta say, you do write a really despicable female characters

Fat_HomebodyFat_Homebody5 months ago

Well-written, solid character and plot. I hate Ashley and Jackson. The assholes deserve each other. Her cheating ass can't resist because Will is eorking his ass off extra hours to prepare for a family. Mwanwhile Ashley can't keep her legs together for some greaseball prick who can't leave alone married women.

I can't wait til Ch. 4 when he learns the kid isn't actually his and finds Jackson's postcard. Hubby deserves more payback, because honestly, if I saw my wife kissing the asshole goodbye, i would have kicked her ass to the curb. I mean, if it was the best sex of her life, then have at it. The selfish twat still looks back on her behavior fondly. Will deserves to be happy, not stuck with a self-indulging bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written but wow Ashley.was a bitch and Jackson an asshole. Woukd have loved for thr husband to actually hear their "Another life" discussion. She really fell hard for Jackson in like what 2-3 weeks and waxed euphoric about him even after the incident at Jackson's place. The whole thing about picking up another woman was surreal. Instead somehow Will is some sort of emotionally masochistic saint who is accepting that his wife has serious feelings for Jackson. And to top it off, she gets a postcard from asshole and falls into tears and later that night tells Will they are pregnant. DNA check anyone? I am sure it is Will's from timing, but still DNA test. How can he trust that Jackson didn't slip back for one more tryst? We know. But Will who is the trusting saint, just let's it slide. It wasn't just that she had an intense sexual affair for 2-3 weeks with Jackson. It was the intimacy and how Jackson used sex to paper over her attempts to stop, any guilt she fleetingly had, and any reluctance on her part. They didn't have any substantial conversation while they were f$cking. Just lust and pheromones. They had no clue of what the other person was really like. They were not dating. Just instant romance novel romance. Would wager if they had ended up together they woukd have split in six months. Each had a strong attraction and infatuation and lust and confused it with romantic love. Jackson after all is an asshole. And Adhley is a reprehensible bitch. Not much there to build a relationship on. It is all about Will making massive leaps in a short period of time to forgive. While not impossible (because he doesn't know why and how deeply romantic she is in love with Jackson), it is really unusual to do so with so little pathos. And what about the next "bad boy" she runs into in a decade? With issues in their marriage far beyond Will working for their future, none of those got addressed, so why wouldn't she fall for another guy, though maybe not into a limerence. It is hard to say either way. But she certainly could not have given Will any confidence of her being emotionally invested in ther marriage. And adding a child to the mix (was it planned?, didn't seem so) makes it eveb scarier for Will. How coukd he not make he sign a postnutpial? She literally went totally off the rails for three weeks and is pining for another life / love lost (though Will probably doesn't know about the latter). Imagine if as a husband, you heard their farewell talk. Wouldn't that just extinguish the marriage. She felt the need to see Jackson again and say goodbye, against Will's expressed wishes, and yet it involved into a Whiteny Houston song about "I will always love you". Wtf? Andnthis was after therapy. Nothhing seemed to get resolved. How they ended up back together now with her pregnant, seems like some magic occurred between thr end of chapter 2 and the end of this chapter. And was somehow mostly off page, because on page was her lamenting thr loss of never getting to know or actively follow through on her intense romantic love for Jackson, the asshole. Huh?

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

The prose in this story was a bit florid, but overall I could stand it. I think that the only thing that bothers me about it is that this sensibility you have to over romanticize self destructive behavior and try to drape your protagonist in pathos as way to garner sympathy, while undercutting the devastation wrought by their actions on the psyche of the people around them. They just come off as unlikable, self absorbed and low on empathy. Just ask yourself this question - why would anyone care about Ashley? What is it that Ashley brings to peoples lives? Why would anyone want to be with her? What are her good points? I asked myself these questions and I couldn't come up with anything and it's not just her, it's most of your characters that suffer from this lack of character. Like, I can't even fathom why Ashley likes Will or Jackson or either of them, her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I cannot understand why writers repeatedly seem to feel that all men are closet cuckolds. Good writers will start out writing a good story then the female treats the male like dog crap stuck on her shoe that she can’t quite scrape off. Then alakazam, presto chango and he takes her back and lives happily ever after. Talk about fairy tales. Goodbye!! LM

Burner70Burner704 months ago

Cuck shit gets a 1

RedRachaelRedRachael3 months ago

Nope. She was gone a long time ago.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah3 months ago

A suggestion to the commenters who express such distaste for a “cuck” story: Don’t read it if it upsets you so.

It’s the Girl’s story. Let her tell it.

If you prefer tales of retribution and agony, summon PAPATOAD. Some of his characters play rough, providing a full on amphibious assault.

I read these stories for enjoyment. Sometimes I gain a little insight into the dynamics of relationships; why some succeed while others fail. The authors on this site make their contributions at no cost to us. I’m wary that constant criticism may cause them to go elsewhere or worse, discourage them from writing at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories