The Man Who Could Not Shudder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know why she did, but Jayne went round to the garage and let herself in. The stylish Wilks Brothers Rover Tourer was still under its protective cover. Rationing made motoring virtually impossible, but after the hostilities Lady Jayne was sure she would once again use it to arrive in style at parties. There was something inherently dependable about the Rover. In the other bay were the gardening tools, most of which, it had to be said, were a total mystery to Jayne, but she picked up something with a sharp looking blade and set off through the orchard. There were a lot of windfalls this year, far too many even for the village boys to gather, and Jayne's store had been full since September. Now, where did that summerhouse used to be? It was all coming flooding back to her, even the tiny spirit stove that she had used, only if she had promised to be very careful, for her little tea-parties.

After hacking through the undergrowth for almost an hour, Jayne thought she would be ready for something a little more fortifying than tea if she ever found her goal. Blast those dreadful brambles!

He was asleep as she stumbled in on him. Asleep on a few abandoned picnic rugs in the corner. There was further evidence of this occupation, the little table was scattered with half-eaten apples and pears, the contents of the old picnic basket had been pressed into service. Even the old spirit stove had been set up in the corner. This, however, was no teatime fun for teddy bears, no wedding breakfast for a stunning princess. The huge folds of fabric, what could only be a discarded parachute, told her that it wasn't a passing vagrant who was talking advantage of her hospitality. This was urgent. This was real.

Jayne just stopped herself from screaming. She knew she must do something, and she must do it quickly. There certainly wasn't time to go back to the village and raise the alarm, and she didn't know whether there would be any fishermen who could help her either. Still, she couldn't see any weapons and (grabbing her scythe) was armed herself, could she possibly take charge?

It had been far easier than she could have hoped, her prisoner had been startled and was frightened. He was tired, disillusioned and far from home. His thoughts had been, in actual fact, less on the relentless expansion of the third reich, and more on the desire to have a hot bath and some decent food. He was injured and covered with bruises. Furthermore, he never wanted to see another apple in his life. So it was that, with a minimum of fuss, the German accompanied his weapon-wielding captor to her house. He was afraid, what was going to happen to him? Would her husband shoot him? He knew how hated his people were, he knew how desperate these people were. He even wondered if he would be the victim of savage cannibalism at the hands of the now starving English...

Having always desired a man who had no option but to submit to her feminine wiles and be enchanted by her, Jayne was really enjoying herself by now. She knew, she knew because her writing had increased in speed and her edits had become less frequent. This was the way it was meant to be.

Nevertheless, she stopped and went to get herself a glass of wine and a few olives. Then she carefully re-read the last few pages of her script, inserting the occasional comma here and there. She thought about her Richard, yes, there were a few messages in there for him to enjoy teasing out, and a promise or two as well. Jayne smiled, and as she did so her face lit up, as there were one or two intriguing little references there to herself. Whilst the story had not been overtly sexual so far, she hoped that her Richard would be sufficiently interested by this point, and excited that his cockslut had gone to all this effort for him, that he would have removed his cock from his underwear, and be slowly stroking it to hardness in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

As Jayne directed her prisoner back towards the house, she couldn't help wondering exactly what she was going to do with until the proper authorities came to take him away. She didn't want to lock him in the garage, as her car and all the tools were stored there, so she didn't think that was a good idea. And, much to her surprise, she couldn't help feeling just a teeny-weeny bit sorry for the pathetic specimen in front of her. She was sure he didn't pose too much of a threat, so she let him through the garden door into the scullery. There were various pantries leading off there, most of which were no longer used, but would provide an excellent cell.

As soon as the prisoner saw the large sink under the window, he knew he needed to wash and to drink. He thought carefully, formulating the words in his mind before expressing them. He had been hand-picked for his mission because he had spent time in England before the war, so the language was not totally strange to him.

Jayne didn't see that allowing her captive to wash his face was an unreasonable act, so she motioned him forward, and whilst he was clearly enjoying splashing in the sink she set about making a pot of tea. As he emerged from under the tap she passed him a towel, and when she finally saw his clean youthful face with beads of water dripping down from his short hair, her heart melted.

She told him to sit down and take off his overcoat, it was plain and torn. Maybe that was a result of his encounter with the brambles, maybe from some other adventure. Through the rips she could see his uniform underneath. With its cloth covering removed, his nazi insignia was clearly visible. Jayne saw it, and though she was not now surprised to see it, her face must have betrayed her questioning mind. He was so young, so impressionable... He must have sensed her distaste: "I am proud of my country and race," he explained. He drank thirstily, and as he did so she explained that she would have to give him up to the authorities, and that, until he was in custody, she would have to lock him in the pantry. He told her that he understood this, and asked if he might have some food. Jayne realised that this wasn't the nazi of the newsreels, this was some mother's son, maybe someone's fiancé or boyfriend. She also saw that his wash had made him appear, if anything, somehow grubbier.

She wasn't altogether happy about having a nazi in her house, and she certainly wasn't going to have a grubby nazi.

Using the back stairs, Jayne directed the young man up to the servant's bathroom. She stood in the door way whilst he ran the bath, and made it quite clear that she wasn't going to give him any opportunity to trick her or escape. He undressed, and, quickly covering himself with a towel, allowed her to take away his uniform and underwear. He won't get far without these she thought. Leaving him to his bath, she locked the door behind her. It was now mid-afternoon and time, she decided, to get them both something to eat.

There was some Lord Woolton Pie in the larder, left over from last night's supper. That could be warmed up quite easily, and when she had fed her German, she could hand him over in a bit more respectable fashion. She wondered quite how long he had been hiding in the summerhouse, probably not more than a few days.

She collected him and brought him downstairs to the kitchen. He was wrapped in a towel, and as she followed him, she couldn't help but to admire his physique. Her eyes were constantly drawn to the tattooed dragon on the top of his arm, it was fine work. Yes, unbelievably, he was having an effect on her. So, of course, it was no surprise that she got so distracted when serving the meal that, somehow, there was a spillage and in the following fuss, Karl, for that indeed was her guest's name, ended up losing his towel...

Yessssssss! thought Jayne, I knew we would get here (eventually).

What was that??? Lady Jayne was now no longer bothered about Karl's real and actual embarrassment, or her feigned and artificial embarrassment. For as she looked she saw that there was, in the end of the German's penis a thick shining metal ring. Never before had she seen anything quite like it. She tried not to point, but it had been a sort of automatic reaction. And when she had finished staring at the ring, she couldn't help herself from staring at what it was attached to. Were metal penis rings standard equipment for nazi men? She wasn't a virgin, but it would be true to say that Lady Jayne had not had a great deal of experience of cocks, so to suddenly find such a well-proportioned one was a welcome surprise. Karl wasn't hard, but even soft he had nothing to be shy about. Maybe it was the weight of his piercing-ring constantly pulling his cock down that did it, or maybe he was just plain lucky!

As Karl sensed that Jayne's shock was turning into curiosity and excitement, rather than disgust and anger, he decided that maybe he could turn this situation to his advantage. He stood up, knowing that, whatever she was thinking, the lady just could not take his eyes off him and his fit body. He lewdly stroked his cock and it twitched into life. He made a very suggestive remark in his native tongue, which, when he remembered to re-phrase it into English, came out as more of an invitation.

Yessssssss! thought Jayne – he's taunting her with his big pierced cock. She smiled, and remembered.

Despite her lust getting the better of her, Lady Jayne had maintained enough awareness of the situation not to put herself into too much personal danger. She was clever. That is why she currently had a naked and tattooed German prisoner-of-war tied spread-eagled to her bed, his wrists and ankles as secure as the ropes could possibly be.

Karl had put up no resistance. It was obvious what was going to happen and he didn't mind, he was far from home and he too had his needs. He then had a thought, and struggled against his bonds. The lady told him that it was futile, he knew that. But at least a few marks from the ropes would provide him with evidence he might need if things went wrong and he was accused of attacking this sex-starved woman.

Jayne started to get undressed in the most provocative manner she could. She too was using her body to arouse and tantalise. All thoughts of handing Karl over to the authorities had now disappeared; all she wanted now was his sex. In this position he was going to have to give it up to her. The power was intoxicating and she unashamedly drunk deeply of it.

With a pillow propped behind his neck to ensure he saw everything, Karl was treated to the most erotic performances of his wildest fantasies. Without any previous experience of this sort of thing, Lady Jayne put on a striptease that many men would have given their right arm to see. She was doing it to arouse him, but she was also enjoying the way that she felt too, as slowly and deliberately she stood before him, now in just her bra and panties. This heady atmosphere had achieved the desired action. His cock was straining for release, pointing obscenely and demanding attention, the ring in its end holding his foreskin back and providing a contrast for the deep red of its engorged head. In her limited experience Jayne knew that a man could be feeling aroused without an erection, but in these circumstances it was impossible for him to maintain an erection without being aroused. And as for Jayne, she too needed release...

Knelt over Karl's chest, Jayne was really enjoying herself. She was naked now. She lovingly caressed her breasts for him, the nipples standing out as little nubs of special sensitivity. As she rubbed these gently, she knew that they were the focus of his attention, as they were the focus of hers. She had not yet touched her aching pussy, but she knew that she couldn't neglect it for much longer. However, in order to tease her captive further she re-positioned herself a little further back and moved slightly. In so doing his throbbing cock was arched to her bottom. She swayed just a little on her knees so that it rubbed up and down her. Karl was leaking precociously, and Jayne could feel his man milk being smeared by the piercing ring onto her bare flesh. She could also feel his resistance increase and instinctively knew that his moans of pleasure indicated that he could not hold out against such an onslaught for much longer.

Jayne was in total control. She toyed whether to let him come, so that he could then concentrate on her pleasure after his own, or if she should deny him orgasm for as long as possible. She was determined to control his release if at all possible. Besides which, she knew she would never be satisfied until his large throbbing cock was ramming roughly away inside her...

Moving again, she positioned herself over his chest, her knee now pointing at the dragon tattoo on his arm. She complimented him on it, on the quality of the interpretation. Other than his guttural moans, Karl had been surprisingly quiet, and just as he opening his mouth to thank his captor for her comments, she forced herself down on him. He had no choice, no way of escape, no alternative but to give her the most intense oral stimulation imaginable. Jayne anchored her knees in his armpits and locked her pussy to his open mouth. He didn't need any encouragement – but he certainly received it. She didn't want to suffocate him, though maybe that was what nazis deserved, but, by using her fingertips to open herself wide, and making sure he couldn't close his mouth, she was determined to have her way. There was a desire deep within her that needed satisfaction.

This was the most obscene kiss, as her lips met his. She felt the tingle of electricity through the folds of her intimate flesh. The warmth of his breath and the highly erotic way in which he has using his tongue to first encircle her womanhood, then launch into her most tender areas, she felt, totally indescribable. Her head raised sending her hair tumbling over her sholders, her mouth opened, and as she looked up to the ceiling she was in paradise.

Karl did wonder if this was a form of torture, of blissful execution, he had never imagined being a prisoner-of-war could be like this. Was he a prisoner of war, though, or just a prisoner? Either way, he had to admit that he found this English lady enigmatically attractive, and was more than willing to go along with her plans. Not that he was able to do anything to stop her anyway. Nothing could stop her now. That was just how she wanted it...

Jayne was struggling now. Even with her notepad balanced finely on the arm of her sofa, she was finding that writing and masturbating weren't complementary activities. She just had to reach her own satisfaction. Not only were the words she was writing arousing her, but the thoughts as to what came next in the story, Yessss Richard she mouthed, what comes next?

The pad slipped to the floor and thumped on the carpet, the pencil discarded at its side. Her bathrobe opened wide, her shaved pussy demanding the attention it desperately needed, the author was conducting some market research on the reality of her latest work...

For the second time that evening, Jayne erupted into overwhelming orgasmic ecstasy. For the second time that evening she was thinking of a certain horny and tattooed skinhead as she did so.

Jayne's orgasm subsided. She lifted herself from Karl's face, his mouth having taken the full force of her pleasure. For a teeny-weeny moment she wondered if she had been too forceful, and laughed as she contemplated whether suffocation or drowning was his cause of death, hee hee. He coughed as he struggled to deal with the quantity of her sweet love juice. "It's okay, just swallow hun" she encouraged him as she knelt above his, still open, mouth. She looked down into his eyes, and at that moment she knew that she could never allow him to be the prisoner, the property, of someone else.

Richard was hers.

Lady Jayne returned with a small glass of brandy for each of them. She needed to pause, to regain her breath. He hadn't yet come, and she desired to prolong his agony for as long as possible. She put the glass to his lips and helped him to drink.

His cock had subsided to a semi-erect state, and if anything this made the piercing ring appear more prominent. She had to hold it, to feel its weight, to tug and play with it. So she did. She knelt at the side of the bed and reached over to kiss it, her breasts resting on the counterpane as she did so. A single drop of his pre-come beaded on the ring and she giggled as she licked it off. Magically it grew in her hands and she really was not sure if her mouth could accommodate such a big cock, and she eyed the ring that crowned with equal thoughts of fear and fantasy. "Open wide Jayne" she said to herself as she paused over it lustfully. She was willing herself, frantically willing herself to go further with this cock, but could not bring herself to take it. Time and time again she was almost there, at this most erotic meeting, but withdrew at the last moment. It was what she most desired that brought her the most fear. She knew she had to take it, she just needed a little more time...

With one hand gently stroking his cock, she used the other to caress his balls. With them balanced in the palm of her hand, she used her thumb to tease them down to the bottom of their sack, using sufficient pressure to separate them, but not to cause him injury. And as she weighed up the situation, she knew what she was going to do. She adjusted herself to the level whereby she was almost looking up at his tower of strength; she licked the underside of his manhood, working her way deliberately up the shaft. She moved to the right and repeated the motion, then again, and again. When the whole length of his cock was glistening with moisture she turned her attention to the engorged mushroom of its head. She kissed him, she swirled her tongue around it, he used her little finger to hold the ring to one side as she made love to it with her mouth. It was hers.

All of this time Karl was transfixed, he had long since stopped trying to escape his bondage. He had never had an experience like this. It might have been a fantasy come true, except his dreams had never been as erotic, as charged with sensuality as this foreign woman was. Occasionally he would whisper something to her in his native language; occasionally he would close his eyes and imagine he was somewhere else. Lady Jayne noticed this and wondered what he might be thinking.

She knew what she was thinking. She wanted him inside her. She knew where the cock she had between her fingers belonged. Deep inside her.

"You are going to fuck me you nazi bastard!" she told him, her emotions totally taking her over. "I am going to have it from you." She encircled his cock with her left hand, her little finger at the bottom of the shaft. As she held it firmly, determined that it should not have the slightest opportunity to subside, she noticed with satisfaction how much length of it there was between her thumb and the ring. From the first time she had seen it, she knew it was made to satisfy her.

"From the first time she had seen it, she knew it was made to satisfy her." Jayne re-read that sentence and grinned. She liked that. Yes, she remembered her very first encounter with her Richard, when he had said to her how he wished she could see the effect that she was having on him, and had subsequently sent her a horny photograph of his straining cock. She liked that.

Jayne was riding her lover's cock with unbridled passion. Even in his restrained state Karl was eagerly thrusting towards her and she would thrust down to meet him. Man and woman, cock and pussy working together to their mutual satisfaction. As she rode the full length of him, he would slip out and in her frantic attempts to force his cock back into her, the ring would knock against her clit. It was exquisite. Then, finally captive inside her, she would feel the sensations it gave her as it slid in and out of her eager pussy. In his precise and well thought out English, Karl told her she had a very wet cunt, and these words made her spasm. She was so caught up in the moment that his sex was the centre of her universe at this moment. She was unashamedly using him as a human dildo. This was what sex was meant to be. She knew that nothing else mattered, she knew that no one else could ever make her feel this good, she knew that now it had started; she could not give her lover up.