The Manor House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camille chose that moment to take Ian's cock deep into her throat. " Ohhhhhh..... my godddd.... do thatttt.... again..." Ian squirmed and leaned way back in his chair.

Joyce laughed and pushed Greta face down on the table. "She can clean up these dishes later," she said as she swept all the items on the table off onto the floor. Sarah saw dishes and glasses breaking all around her. Joyce was someone definitely not to be messed with.

"Up on your ass sweet pea," said Joyce, turning Greta and lifting her hips to sit her on the table. "That's it, now lie down on your back while I swing your legs up... like so...."

Greta was now on her back between Ian and Isaac. Her short dress had ridden up to just below her bare pussy. Joyce held her arms down over her head.

"Do you want me to tie her?" she asked.

"Yes," said Ian. "But just her arms. We want to be able to swing her legs and hips around into different positions. Isaac and I want to recover some butter that was wasted earlier."

Hearing that Greta seemed to struggle more, but they all knew it was faked. She just wanted to be tied and made helpless while they had their way with her pussy. But Joyce responded forcefully by removing a Velcro strap from around her waist and using it to bind Greta's wrists together. She then secured the end of the strap to one of the table legs.

"There you are gentlemen. Your desert is served. I hope you enjoy it. Mind if I have a look under the table?"

"Go right ahead," said Ian. "Camille is giving lessons to Sarah."

Joyce knelt down and took in the scene below. Both women looked at her but kept playing with the cocks in their hands. Sarah was rolling Isaac's cock against her cheek like she was applying makeup.

"You're learning fast," said Joyce. "Let's see if I can encourage you a bit."

With that she reached her hand under the table and with uncanny accuracy closed her fingers on Sarah's nipple.

"Ouch......" yelled Sarah as Joyce pinched her.

"Don't drop that cock," warned Joyce. Sadistically she pinched and pulled on Sarah's nipple to make sure she felt it. "You better hope that Ian doesn't turn you over to me for some real training."

Finally she let go and stood up. Ian had pulled Greta's legs toward him and spread them so that he was looking down at her bare pussy, which was now only partially covered by her dress. He could see the yellow smudges from the big piece of butter that Camille had left there. Greta had not dared to remove it. Now it was like a magnet attracting Ian's tongue.

"Ahhhh..... ohhhhhh.... ehhh...", Greta moaned and twisted as Ian began to lick at the butter.

Watching this Isaac was getting hotter and needing more stimulation from Sarah. He reached under the table and grabbed her hair, holding her in place as he fed his cock into her mouth. "Suck me deep now, bitch.," he growled, and Sarah relaxed to let the big black cock go down her throat. After a few seconds her gag response tried to push it out, but Isaac held her firm, enjoying the spasms in her throat that were gripping him. When he finally released her she fell back gasping and sucking in air, truly afraid for the first time.

"Don't worry," said Isaac. "I would not let you pass out. Part of your training is to learn to trust. Now get back to work on my cock. You are a real amateur compared to Camille."

Ian took in what was going on between Isaac and Sarah, but he did nothing to interfere. It was good for Sarah. And he was very busy running up Greta's temperature and enjoying what Camille was doing under the table. The butter was almost all gone now. His mouth and tongue were harvesting pure Greta juice. To stimulate more production he was probing her ass with a slippery finger tip, getting it to open up for a thrust of his long middle finger at just the right moment, the moment when he was going to catch her clit between his tongue and teeth. She was almost ready.

"Don't let her cum," said Isaac. "It's my turn."

Ian laughed and leaned back. "She's very close," he said. "One lick in the right place will put her over the top. By the way, there's hardly any butter left."

Reaching over with his huge hand, Isaac grabbed Greta's ankle and spun her on the table so that her pussy was under his face. "Suck me good Sarah," he said loudly. "When Greta cums I am going to fill your mouth with the good stuff."

Sarah could imagine what was happening on the table top, and it drove her crazy. To have Ian lick butter out of your pussy must feel wonderful. Now Isaac was going to be lapping up the remaining film. Goddd..... The thought made her attack Isaac's cock with new eagerness. She was sucking and rolling her tongue on the head when she heard Greta start to moan, much louder than before.

"Ohhhh... ahhhhh...... yesssss....... yesss...... YESSSSSSS"

A moment later Isaac's cock stiffened and began to pump charge after charge into Sarah's mouth.

"Don't you dare spill a drop," he groaned. She held on with her lips and did her best. But there was so much of it, coming so fast, that a few globs got away from her and fell on the floor. Camille was watching and hated seeing another woman giving her man such pleasure. She would make this new girl pay for what she was doing.

"Sarah refused to swallow!" she reported loudly.

Sarah was horrified. "I did not! I just couldn't do it fast enough. I thought you were my friend."

"You failed to obey my Master Isaac's command. Friend or no friend, it is my duty to report you."

"What's this?" barked Ian. "Sarah refusing to swallow when she was specifically told to do so? I would be a poor trainer if I did not take her to task for that."

The tone of his voice told Sarah that he was angry and that she was going pay a high price for letting that little dollop get away.

"Get up here right now!"

She scrambled out from under the table, frantically trying to straighten her dress and pull it down. Camille remained under the table and kept teasing Ian's cock. She knew if she kept him stimulated his lust would make him be tougher on Sarah. That girl had to learn to stay away from her Isaac.

"Stand here beside me....no, come closer....that's it. I want to strip that black dress off of you, and I'm finding it inconvenient to move right now."

Sarah put her hip right up against his shoulder and waited. He shifted in his chair only slightly as he reached behind her and pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress. It fell off of her shoulders and landed in a heap at her feet. Suddenly she was on display in only her red bra and matching boy shorts, her curves accented by the four inch heels.

"There, that should draw some attention," said Ian. He pulled a yellow ribbon out of his pocket and showed it to her. "Now for the next few hours you are going to wear this yellow ribbon instead of your red one. Just like Greta, you will have to make yourself fully available to whoever wants to play with you, and you will have to do whatever they want. I daresay there are a number of men and women here tonight who will want to spank you and fuck you."

"Please Ian.... no more today. I'm so sore already."

Ian's mouth twisted into a cruel smile. "Too bad. This will teach you to be more diligent in following orders." He tied the yellow ribbon around her wrist and jerked the red one out of her hair.

Meanwhile Isaac was leaning back in his chair with Greta still spread out on her back on the table in front of him. He was keeping her stimulated by idly rubbing her tits through her blouse. The sight of a nearly naked Sarah was hastening his recovery, and the yellow ribbon offered him a chance to do what he had been wanting to since he met her.

"Just my luck," he said. "The yellow ribbon goes on right after I shot my wad."

"No worries," said Ian. "She can sit on your lap and suck on Greta's tits while you regain your strength."

Camille heard this from her position under the table and winced. This was not what she wanted. Ian was supposed to take Sarah off to a dungeon and punish her, not make her available to Isaac. She let her feelings be known by giving Ian's cock a hard pull.

"Ouch...." laughed Ian. "I don't think Camille likes my little plan."

"Camille has to learn her place too," said Isaac. "Come here little Sarah and sit on me."

Reluctantly Sarah climbed on his lap, sitting sideways with her inviting thighs stretched out under Isaac's gaze. Her legs ended up slightly parted, and her loose-fitting panties gaped open. Isaac was playful as he slid a hand slowly up her thigh and into the opening.

"You heard Ian," he said. "Open Greta's shirt and suck on her nipples...that's it..."

Greta was still tingling from the fantastic orgasm that Isaac had given her. She was not at all averse to having her tits stimulated by the soft, innocent-looking lips that were closing in on one engorged nipple.

"Ohh... that's goood..... a little harder...... yes......"

Sarah had just captured Greta's nipple between her teeth when the tips of Isaac's fingers reached their destination under her panties. He pressed them lightly against the wet surface, teasing her.

"Ahhh....," Sarah's head came up and she looked directly into his smiling eyes. She knew he desired her and she wanted him to take her to his bed. The thought of parading around the dining room and being accosted after all she had been through that day was terrifying. Maybe she could get Isaac to rescue her.

"Isaac, sir, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel that big cock deep inside me. But I am so tired. Please just take me to your bed for the night. I will do whatever you want. And tomorrow I will do it again."

"A tempting offer, but what about Camille?" She may not like that."

"Camille will be with us. I will be good to her too. She is mad at me right now and can punish me if she wishes. She loves you and I am sure she will want you to have pleasure."

"Yes. This could be good for her. She has become a bit too possessive of me lately. I have to keep reminding her that her job is to please me, and if I want another woman, she has to accept that and be supportive. She could even help me get the most out of you. There is no need for her to be jealous, because as long as she meets my needs she will be my special sub."

Listening to this while still fingering Ian's cock, Camille knew that Isaac was right. Sharing whatever Isaac wanted instead of trying to keep him for herself was the best way to insure that he would stay with her.

Isaac looked at Ian. "Do you have any problem with this plan?"

"Not at all. There will be many nights when Sarah can strut around the dining room in her sexy underware. Tomorrow she will begin her regular job as a waitress. It's probably better if her body is not over-taxed today."

"Good. Can I take Camille away now, or do you want to keep her under the table for a while more?"

Ian laughed. "No, take her away. It's time for me to go get poor Elizabeth out of the stocks and give her some comfort. She will warm my bed tonight, and I'll bet she doesn't whine or complain a bit."

They all got up from the table, and Isaac helped Camille get to her feet. Only Greta remained, lying on her back with her wrists still tied together and secured to the table leg. Her bare tits poked through her open shirt, looking as vulnerable as her still exposed pussy.

"What about me?" she wailed.

"Don't worry," said Ian. "I am sure someone will find you and eventually let you go."

Chapter 20 - Isaac Has His Way with Sarah and Camille

Isaac grasped Sarah's wrist with one hand, and Camille's with the other, and led them out of the dining room. When he reached the stairs he pushed them in front of him so he could admire their asses as they ascended.

"We'll go to my room," he said as he palmed each of the rounded mounds in front of him. "You two are going to show me a good time; then we will all sleep there together."

Camille protested. "We don't need her. I know what you like. She will just be in the way."

"I can see you need more training Camille. A good sub never questions her master's desires. You will be taught a lesson tonight."

Neither girl said anything more as he ushered them along the hallway to his room. He unlocked the door and flipped on the lights. For the first time Sarah saw what a typical member's room looked like. While no where near as grand as Ian's, it was spacious and luxurious. A king-sized bed was in an alcove to the side, leaving a large sitting area that contained a couch, several stuffed chairs, a couple of tables, and a big screen television. There were also some sinister looking wooden benches and frames. A door at the back presumably led to a bathroom.

"Welcome to my humble quarters," he said to Sarah. "Your friend Camille has been here many times. You may get to enjoy it only once, because I know Ian is going to put that red ribbon back on you before John returns. In fact John will probably not be pleased that Ian has given you to me tonight, but that's not my concern."

Isaac left them standing looking at each other while he turned and locked the door. There was a loud click as the dead bolt slid into place. He removed the key and dropped it into his pocket.

"Now no one can leave unless I approve," he laughed. "Come here Camille."

Camille had never seen him like this. Usually with her he was forceful but gentle. Now she sensed that he was showing off in front of Sarah, demonstrating his power. She regretted having given him an excuse to punish her. Slowly she approached him, her head down.

"Look at me bitch," he growled. His hand shot up and grabbed her hair, lifting her face and bending her neck back until she was looking up at him.

SLAP

Holding her hair with one hand he had slapped her cheek with the other, not hard enough to bruise her, but with enough force to sting and turn her head.

"AWWOH.....", she wailed as tears welled up in her eyes.

"You know I will enjoy fucking Sarah, but instead of helping me, you whine and protest. All of your training seems to have been forgotten. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry...I will not do it again.....I will help you take your pleasure with Sarah. What do you want me to do?"

"Not good enough. Before I let you help me I am going to turn you over to Sarah to be punished. It will be good for you and Sarah will learn some punishment techniques."

With that he dragged her over to one of the wooden frames and bent her over the padded bar. He easily held her in place with his grip on her hair while he motioned to Sarah to come help him.

"Use those Velcro cuffs on the legs of the frame to tie her ankles. That's it."

"I can't get the other one," Sarah said. "Her ankle is too far from the frame."

"Spread your legs, Camille," he barked as he jerked her hair. "Don't make it hard for Sarah."

"Noooo.....please...." She protested but let Sarah pull her leg to the side to secure it to the frame.

"Now for her hands. Come over here and put a cuff on each wrist. Good. Now clip those little chains onto the cuffs so we can pull her arms out."

Sarah completed her tasks and stood back as Isaac adjusted the chains. Although still clothed, Camille was in a most vulnerable position. Her ass was in the air with her legs spread. Her breasts were in the open part of the frame, ready to hang free when her clothes were removed. She could lift and turn her head, but that made her seem all the more helpless.

Casually Isaac reached down and pulled Camille's dress up over her hips. Except for the thinnest of bikini panties and her high heels, she was now naked from the waist down. He spoke to Sarah.

"There. She's ready for whatever we wish to do to her. I am going to show you how to properly punish a sub like Camille. This is an essential part of your training, and will prepare you for what will inevitably happen to you."

"I think it already has," said Sarah.

"Ha. What you have experienced so far is only the introduction. You will be surprised at all the things we over-sexed men can come up with. But there are some basic principles."

Sarah felt herself getting excited by his words and by seeing Camille stretched out in front of them with her ass twitching in anticipation. It was a strange feeling. Isaac's size and dark skin made him seem so powerful and primitive. The way he looked at her made her heart beat faster.

"The most important thing is that the sub must be forced to give up all control," said Isaac as he lightly ran his fingers over Camille's panty covered ass. "This is usually accomplished by applying a combination of pain and pleasure while the sub's movements are restrained."

"But surely a woman can retreat emotionally into herself in spite of what is being done to her body. In that way can't she still feel in control?"

"An excellent question, and the reason why another element must be present," he explained. "The sub, woman or man, must trust the master is not going to cause them permanent physical harm. Subs must feel that what is being done to them is under control and being carefully matched to their limits and needs. Then they will not be fearful and can let themselves go."

"Is that true in all cases?"

Isaac smiled at her and took her hand in his, placing it on Camille's ass. Together they stroked her.

"Not everyone is turned on by being sexually submissive. But for those who are, like Camille here, it is universal. Right Camille?"

"Ohh god...yes it's true....."

Sarah heard the excitement in her voice. She turned to Isaac. "Do you think she is turned on by just being this position?"

He laughed. "Why don't you check? Just slip your finger under the edge of those panties."

"Nooo.....don't let her......I don't want her to.....", wailed Camille.

Isaac stared hard at Sarah, letting her know she had no choice. Reluctantly she put two fingers on the inside of Camille's bare thigh and slid them upward. When her fingertips went under the loose-fitting panties her fingers slid forward like skis on powder, only the powder was not cold but hot.

"Ohhhhh.....goddddd....make her stop....."

But Sarah did not stop. Her hand seemed to have a mind of its own, moving further under the thin covering to explore the warm wetness. She wiggled her fingers and sought out the nubbin at the end of the slick path.

Camille's hips bucked and a low moan came from deep in her throat.

"That's enough for now," said Isaac. "I don't want her coming before I'm ready."

"She wanted to be punished like this, didn't she?" said Sarah as she withdrew her hand.

"Of course she did. But she was also genuinely jealous of my wanting to sleep with you tonight. She knows I will have other women, and she is both excited and repelled by the thought. It's part of her feminine instinct to want to keep the alpha man for herself."

"I love the way she is squirming and twisting on your frame," observed Sarah. "It's like she's asking for it."

"Yes, the frame is designed so that the woman can move, but not protect her body from the whims of the master. I like to gradually remove the woman's clothes as I torture and tease her. Before we are through Camille will be jerking around so much the frame will be bouncing on the floor."

"Will you fuck her in the frame?" Sarah was surprised at herself for asking such a question.

Isaac smiled and matched her frankness. "Maybe, maybe not. After all I want to save myself for you. I can't wait to feel my cock in your tight young pussy."

Sarah shuddered and a surge of moisture added to her already soaked panties.

"Now we will proceed," he said. "Under the couch you will find a large flat box full of toys. Get it and bring it here."

With no hesitation Sarah did as he ordered. The box was an open plastic container, three feet long, two feet wide, and about six inches deep. Laid out inside were all kinds of whips, paddles, and sex toys. She placed it on the floor beside Camille.