The Many Talents of Horny Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my tongue as ridged as possible and used it as a battering ram trying to gain entrance to her anus and managed to push the tip in just inside, this brought a loud scream of pleasure from Sue. I now took my tongue away and replaced it with my index finger, pushing gently in until it passed the opening and travelled an inch or two into her rectum, I left it there for her arse to get used to the invasion, although I was sure that it was reasonably used to being invaded. Now my attentions turned to her engorged clit, my tongue snaked over it brushing the surface lightly, this produced a shudder from Sue, I pecked at her clit drawing it into my mouth and once trapped between my lips my tongue mercilessly teased it.

I could sense that Sue was near to climax now and wanted to bring her off like she had never climaxed before, I just love making women cum during foreplay and with Sue I was enjoying myself so much, she tasted so good, like a luscious sweet fruit, that I had almost forgotten the pain in my own sacks that now needed to be liberated from their content. I plunged my finger deep into her rectum and plunged three fingers from my other hand deep into her cunt reaching her cervix with the longer finger, then managed to squeeze another finger into her anus and that done commenced an onslaught of finger fucking her two holes while sucking and stroking her clit with my mouth and tongue. Under this extreme blitz it wasn’t long before Sue climaxed, her sphincter crushed my fingers and her cunt muscles squeezed down hard on the three digits now inserted deep in her, her muscles contracted and released in waves of pure ecstasy and Sue screamed out, “Ohhhh yyyyyeeeesssss I’mmmm cuummmiiiiinnngg ….Paaauuuul III aaaaammmmm cuuuuummiiinnnngg.”, just before squirting out a stream of cum juice from within her, it took me completely by surprise, it was almost like a male ejaculating, I was thrilled at the results of my efforts and the coating of her thick juice on my chin and throat almost made be loose control and shoot my load, I let go of her clit and plunged my mouth onto her cunt trying to lap up all of her sap, she let me for a couple of seconds and then pushed me back.

“FUCK ME PAUL, FUCK ME NOW.” She shouted. I stood up and we repositioned ourselves on the floor, I lifted her legs onto my back and she manoeuvred my thick cock into her hole, I thrust in all the way, and felt her wet inner cunt lips engulf my cock as it travelled down the long narrow tunnel like a one eyed snake making its way deep into its hole. Once in I withdrew and begun fucking her with slow purposeful long thrusts, I would withdraw my cock almost completely and then push back in slowly, we fucked like this for some time and then my needs for release took over and I begun fucking her hard and fast, she was screaming now “Ohh yeesss fuucckkk meeee haaardddeerrr fucccckkk meeee, ffffuuuuccckkkk yyeeesss fffuuucckkk mmyyy ccuuuunnntttt, ffuuucckkk mmmeeee..” I continued my onslaught driving my cock deep into her soaking hole and was again rewarded with her climax, not as intense as the first, but pleasing to know that Sue had reached another orgasm all thanks to me. My own needs were now coming to the forefront and I was pumping into her soaking juice box now, nearing my own goal, she grabbed my penis from the very base squeezing it sharply, she screamed at me, her features distorted, her eyes in a glaze, a look of pure wanton uninhibited desire emblazed on her beautiful face, making her needs verbally and crystal clear, if you could decipher the words,

“NOWWW….FFUUCKKKK..MMYYY….AAARRRRSE…FFUUCKKKK…NEEDDD…FFFFUUUCCCK..YEEASS.”

I instantly pulled out of her juice hole and lowered my throbbing shaft the short distance to her arse hole, she took hold of my cock and manoeuvred it where she now wanted it, I pushed forward and felt the narrow entrance give way and the head bury itself into the soft flesh, I waited just inside the entrance for her anal cavity to accept my cocks presence and also for my own need to release my load to subside.

I allowed a few seconds to elapse before recommencing my attack, now concentrating on her beautiful arse, my cock penetrated deeper into her bowels, the narrow tunnel squeezing the whole length of my rod and the sphincter muscles contracting tightly round the base of my swollen cock, I thrust in and out, faster and faster I needed to release my load, I could feel Sues hands, now between our bodies and below my stomach moving in a frenzy, obviously fingering her cunt and enflamed clitoris, my cum begun to rise deep in my body, I could now feel the thrill of the acceleration as it shot out of my balls and rushed through the constricting narrow tunnel of my penis to the single small exit available to it at top of the long shaft of my aching cock, it exploded out of the tip, like a bolt of lightening, in a bid for freedom only to find itself once again encased in another dark tunnel, as it continued its journey deep into Sues bowels.

I felt a burning sensation as my cock jerked and twitched uncontrollably inside the tight confines of her anal passage. Sue had also managed to cum in unison with me, whether this was due to her own efforts, as she concentrated on her cunt with both hands while I fucked her deep in the arse, or due to her feeling my hot swollen cock inside her back passage, or the feel of my hot cum bathing her tube or a combination of all those, I am not at all sure. What I am sure about is that as her arse hole and sphincter clinched and released, like the mouth of a gold fish, it felt as if it was massaging my cock in an effort to wring it dry of any lingering spunk that had not managed to find its way to the surface. I left my cock in her until it subsided and it was slowly pushed out by her sphincter, I crouched there behind her and could see my cum slowly oozing out of her wide open arse hole as it begun to close in its process of restoration, my cock was covered in places with cum and she swung round enveloping, my now almost flaccid man hood, completely in her hot mouth until she was sure she had completely drained me of any remnants of cum.

I couldn’t believe how this once shy reserved woman had turned into such a hot, insatiable cock hungry fucking machine.

Later Sue told me that until she married uncle John she had never been with another man. After her initiation to sex she loved it and couldn’t get enough. They experimented all the time, a lot of her adventures were taped and she promised to show me some next time I called, that was definitely not going to be a long wait I promised myself. Although John had been happy to participate with her and was instrumental in arranging all but one of her adventures, which included three, sometimes four men plus John, he was unhappy when he discovered she had enjoyed the lesbian encounter that he had arranged for her so much that Sue had set out to and managed to seduce her best friend, after which they made love during most days without John knowing anything about it. One John found out, he had insisted she stop but she didn’t see why, when she so obviously enjoyed eating pussy as much as she loved sucking and fucking cock, although since their separation she had only managed to fuck with a man a couple of times, telling me it was difficult to find a man she could trust, having the children to consider.

John’s over handed approach to the situation basically got out of control and they separated, she told me she still loved eating pussy and promised that if I was good she would introduce me to her friend and try and get me an invite to join them in a threesome, that was definitely something I would look forward to.

It would be a great help if people reading this story gave it a vote, as it would help me with any further stories I write. Also please feel free to let me have your comments, whether good or bad, it all helps.

12