The Marauders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers

Her moans and cries of pleasures grew in volume and intensity with each slapping impact of their hips. As he continued to drive roughly into her tight pussy, his hand tilted around on her ass, his thumb lightly strumming her tight hot anal opening. His thumb pressed tighter against the dark star with each flitting caress as his huge cock continued to pull almost from her slickly gripping tunnel before hammering back into her ruthlessly. He felt her tightness growing even tighter with each battering plunge as her body grew ever closer to succumbing to its pleasure. Suddenly, with a hard thrust, his throbbing cock drove deep into her as his thick calloused thumb plunged fully into her tight hot ass.

With a shriek fit to alert the gods themselves of her pleasure, she came, the combination of the huge throbbing cock powering into her tight pussy and the surprising stab of his thumb into her ass driving her over the edge into bliss. Harald continued to work his thumb in and out of her tight ass while he thrust his throbbing cock into her quivering pussy. The feeling of her orgasm coursing through her tight tunnel milking his invading cock with each driving thrust until, with a loud growling moan, he rammed deep into her, his thick cock pulsing against her tightness as the first stream of his hot sticky cum sprayed into her. She relaxed against the bindings holding her spread-eagled as the pleasure of her orgasm left her drained, his ramming thrusts slowing as his own orgasm ran its course.

As his cock drained its hot sticky load into her milking pussy fully, he pulled back, his cock and thumb sliding from her tight gripping holes simultaneously, drawing a soft sigh from her and him both. He stood on unsteady legs and walked around in front of her, stepping over the bindings holding her arms. He grabbed her braid and pulled her head up, "Suck me, slut. Clean My cock." He again pulled her lips to his thick cock. This time her tongue slid out of her mouth slowly, licking around the ultra-sensitive head of his cock before sucking it slowly into her mouth.

He held his hips still and let her slide her mouth back and forth along his spent cock, her tongue licking around it slowly, cleaning the mingled juices of their pleasure from his flaccid shaft. Harald watched her soft lips slide back and forth along his cock until her juices were cleaned from its spent length. He then released her braid and tucked his cock back into his pants. "You're such a pleasing roll. And not even a slave. Yet." He laughed and stretched, looking over her lingeringly, his eyes glinting admiringly. "I will send Nils and Bjarni back here for their turn. They like going at the same time. Sometimes they fuck a girl's mouth and pussy. Sometimes it's her mouth and ass, and sometimes it is her ass and pussy. Either way I am sure you will all enjoy the ride." Aldis looked up at his words, a look of shock on her face as he described what his two Axes might do to her. Harald stepped back over the binding fiber holding her spread out and walked along the center of the ship. She watched over her shoulder as he walked, stopping to talk to two large sailors who looked strikingly similar to one another. She shuddered involuntarily as the two turned and started towards the front of the ship.

____________________________

Nils and Bjarni made their way to the front of the ship, stepping past the mast and their fellow crewmen as they headed for the makeshift wall. They barely paused as they came around the bags and saw the nude woman bound spread for pleasure, apparently still only a free captive as she wore no collar. Nils walked around in front of her and looked down, the smile on his face growing wider as he looked over at Bjarni, who was moving in behind her.

"She has a wonderful set of lips on her, Bjarni. I'm going to enjoy fucking her mouth." He laughed as he looked down at the shocked expression on her face before looking back at Bjarni. "Which are you going to use?"

Bjarni shrugged as he untied the laces of the skin pants he wore, "I don't know. I guess just whichever the mood strikes me to enjoy." He reached down and gave her soft sweetly rounded ass a sharp slap as he moved down to his knees behind her, one hand stroking his thick cock. She squirmed and pulled against the ropes binding her wrists, an indignant sound escaping her lips at the slap to her ass.

Nils laughed again as he moved in closer to her, untying the laces of his skin pants. "From the looks of it earlier, the captain already let you suck a cock. Now, though, it's time for you to suck a real cock." He pulled his cock out of his pants, watching her reaction as the huge shaft, not even fully hard and already larger than the captain's, is revealed. He reached out and grabbed her braid, snatching her head up to look at him. "Suck my cock free slut. Do a good enough job of it and I will let you choose which opening I fuck next. If you don't do a good job, I will just choose and let you find out when I ram it in."

Bjarni, as Nils said 'ram it in', rammed his now hard cock fully into her drenched pussy in one sudden thrust, his moan and her gasp sounding at the same time as his 6 hort long cock filled her. "By the gods, she's hot and wet." He gripped her hips tightly and began to ram hard and fast into her slick tunnel again and again, his balls slapping against her clit with each rough driving thrust into her tight pussy.

Nils, his almost 9 and a quarter hort long cock hard and throbbing now, pulled her lips to its engorged head. "Start sucking captive." He held her head tightly as she tried to shake her head 'no', unable to imagine that huge cock between her lips, when Bjarni gave her ass another hard slap. The ihn she parted her lips just a little to moan, Nils pulled her head forward, forcing the huge purple head between her lips. He pulls her head back and forth, not moving as he lets her get used to the sheer bulk of the cock in her mouth, using only her hair and the force of Bjarni's thrusts into her tight pussy to move her.

Bjarni moans as he continues to drive into her gripping pussy, his thick cock throbbing against her slick tightness as his hips slam roughly against the cushions of her ass. He roughly brings one hand down on the soft curvy mound as his cock pistons into her, a muffled moan coming from her throat as Nils keeps pushing a little more of his huge cock into her mouth every few ihn.

Nils began to slowly work his cock in and out of her mouth steadily, her tongue almost unable to move against its thickness except when it's almost pulled out of her mouth, fucking her face slowly with his massive hardness. He moans his pleasure lowly as he watches his girth slide in and out of her mouth, her tongue flicking around the sensitive head as it is almost pulled out of her mouth before being pinned under its thickness as he slides it back in, her moans of pleasure at Bjarni's taking of her vibrating his thick cock wonderfully as he pistons in and out of her mouth.

Bjarni moaned with each deep thrust into her clenching pussy. His hips meeting her ass harder and harder as his pleasure built and increased even more. His hands gripped her smooth ass tightly as He continued to ram into her tight wet pussy, slamming faster into her with his long thick cock as Nils fucked her mouth with as much of his enormous cock as he could push past her lips. His hands knead her warm firm ass while he continues to drive roughly into her gripping pussy, grunting with the force of his thrusts into her tight wet pussy.

Nils gripped her hair tightly, fucking her face in slow strokes, sliding as much of his monstrous cock into her mouth with each thrust as he could, enjoying her moans of pleasure as they vibrated his sensitive cock. He tilted his body a bit, still pulling her mouth back and forth along his throbbing cock as he slapped, then cupped one soft breast, pinching the hard nipple tipping it. Swapping hands on her head, he cups the other soft breast, pulling the hard bud tipping it as his cock slides in and out of her sucking mouth. He grins wide as he looks over her shoulder at Bjarni.

Bjarni, his hands gripping her ass tightly, spread the smooth, well-pinked cheeks. Looking up at Nils, he groaned, "I've got to fuck her ass now. I can feel it calling for a hard cock in it." He laughed as she tried to shake her head 'no' against the grip Nils had on it as he pulled his throbbing cock from her slick tight pussy, raising up to a squat and guiding his engorged head to her tight puckered ass, barely pausing before he rams into her, 2 horts of his cock forcing the muscular rings of her ass open and pushing into her hot ass. She bucked away from his rough thrust and as he pulled back to thrust into her again, his thick cock popped from her tight ass. He quickly pushed the engorged head back to her tight ass and thrust deep into her again, his hands gripping around her hips to keep her from getting away this time. He pulled barely back before ramming deeper into her tight ass, near half of his throbbing cock pushing into her gripping nether hole before rocking back and, with a tight grip on her hips and a hard thrust, drives his throbbing cock fully into her, his balls slapping against her wet pussy as he drives fully into her gripping ass.

Nils grinned and pulled her head back a bit, winking at her, "Now you're going to get fucked double style." He pulled her mouth away from his cock and looked at Bjarni. "Watch out, Bjarni. I'm going to fuck her pussy while you take her ass." He lay down and slid his hips between her thighs, one hand guiding his thick cock to her glistening slit. As Bjarni pulled all but the thick head of his cock from her tight ass, he slid his huge cock into her tight wet pussy. He moaned loudly as Bjarni rammed his thick meat back into her tight ass, pulling back as he bucked his hips upward, driving his over 9 hort long cock fully into her slick gripping cunt. He reached up to cup her soft breasts as they swung before his face with each pistoning thrust into her tight body, leaning up to bite one hard bud, pulling it with his teeth as he and Bjarni alternated thrusting hard and rough into her.

Bjarni groaned in pleasure as he felt Nils' huge cock driving into Aldis's tight pussy as he pulled his own thick cock back almost out of her tight ass. The double sensation of another cock pounding into her tightness as he rammed into her drew low moans and groans of pleasure from all three of them as they continued to ramfuck the captive relentlessly in both of her lower openings. He reached down and gave her right ass cheek another sharp swat, following it up with one to the left cheek, causing her to buck deliciously against the two cocks impaling her tight holes. As he continues to pound into her tight ass he feels Nils's huge cock rubbing against his through the thin membranes separating the two thick throbbing shafts from each other. One hand grips her ass while the other slips around her, moving between her thighs and strumming her clit as Nils rammed roughly up into her tight cunt.

Nils moaned in pleasure as Bjarni's fingers began to strum Aldis's clit, causing her to writhe in pleasure on the pair of thick cocks powering into her, her tight pussy clamping down on his throbbing cock even tighter as she came, the alternating thrusts of his and Bjarni's cocks driving into her increasing the force of her orgasm until she strained incredibly against the ropes holding her spread out, her cries of pleasure loud and intense as they kept on with their relentless ramfucking of her. He pulled his long thick cock almost out of her, leaving only the engorged purple head within her tight tunnel before ramming hard back up into her, driving his long thick cock back fully into her tight pussy.

Bjarni's fingers continued their dance on her clit as his cock kept up its relentless stabbing into her tight ass, his moans growing louder as he felt her cumming through the thin membranes of her ass. As Nils continued to bite and nibble around her hard buds, Bjarni's thrusts grew faster and faster, his pleasure taking over and breaking the smooth rhythm he and Nils had gotten into, making it where every few thrusts both long thick cocks were driving hard into her body simultaneously.

Nils moaned loudly, vibrating her hard nipple as he continued to ramfuck her tight hot pussy, his cock slamming into her at the same time as Bjarni powered into her tight ass. His thick cock throbbed against her tight walls with each driving thrust up into her gripping heat as Bjarni drove down into her ass, the muscular rings there clenching tight around his invading cock. Nils bit almost roughly on one hard nipple as he slapped the other one, a glancing blow with his fingertips. Her moans, quieter now, kept pace with their ceaseless fucking as her head drooped, the intensity of her orgasm having drained her.

Letting a deep groan escape from his lips, Bjarni rammed hard into her tight ass, his cock pulsing against the gripping muscles as stream after stream of his hot sticky seed jetted from his jerking cock to fill her tight hot asshole with the evidence of his sated lust as he continued to ram roughly in and out of her. His hips slam against her ass, driving her back and forth on Nils thick hard cock as he arches his back to drive up into her tight cunt while Bjarni cums hard in her tight ass.

Nils felt the pulsing of Bjarni's cock against his as Bjarni cums in Aldis's ass, the man in the back slowing his thrusts as his cock spends itself fully within her gripping ass. Nils continued to drive ruthlessly into her tight hot pussy, feeling it tight around his cock as he began to feel the stirrings of his own release. With a low moan he felt Bjarni pull his spent cock from Aldis's ass, one large rough hand coming down sharply to slap her smooth soft ass.

Bjarni pulled back and stood up, pulling his pants up. "You are almost pleasing enough to be a slave, Aldis. ALMOST." He turned for the back of the ship and stepped over Nils' legs and headed back to his spot, disappearing.

Nils laughed hearing Bjarni and seeing Aldis's reaction to his statement, His hands moving down to grip her ass tightly, ramming roughly up to piston in and out of her tight slick pussy again and again, her body bouncing away from his thrusts only to be pulled back to meet them.

As Nils continued to ramfuck her hard and fast, she called out her own body's need to cum again, her gripping cunt milking his thick cock again and again as he rams ruthlessly into her, his moans vibrating her hard nipple as he feels his release building closer and ever closer, his thick cock thickening slightly as he powers roughly up into her tight pussy until, with a low moan of pure pleasure, his teeth close tightly on the stiff bud as his thick cock pulses against her inner walls, a white hot stream of cum spraying into her tight pussy as he continued to power into her hard and fast. His thrusts continue until his thick cock is spent, her gripping pussy filled with his hot sticky cum, the thickness of his cock forcing some of his pleasure out to coat her glistening petals.

With a groan he pulled his spent cock from her tight pussy, sliding out from under her and moving to stand up beside her head again. He ran his fingers down his thick cock and rubbed them along her lips, watching with a smile as she licked her sticky juices from them. He stood right beside her and growled "suck my cock clean slut."

Unable to speak she nodded and extended her head towards his thick spent shaft, her tongue snaking out to lick her hot sticky juices from it. She ran her tongue and lips up and down its thick length, replacing the hot sweet juices of her arousal and pleasure with her slick saliva before he stepped back and returned his cock to his pants. He reached down and patted her cheek fondly. "You are a hell of a roll in the furs. Gudrod found himself a treasure here. You will make one hell of a bondmaid given a collar and a brand.

With a final look back at her, he blew her a kiss, brushing it to her from his lips with his fingertips and winked, stepping over the fiber holding her up and headed back to flop tiredly down beside Bjarni.

____________________________

Aldis hung from the binding fiber that had kept her stretched out, immobilized for the pleasure of the three men, her body tired from their pleasure and hers. Her jaw was tired from being stretched out by Harald's cock and then that monster Nils called a cock. Her ass was sore from the spankings and from Bjarni's thick cock ramming into it roughly and ceaselessly and his hot cum was running from her abused ass. Gudrod, Harald and Nils had enjoyed ramfucking her tight pussy and, to her embarrassment, she had enjoyed being fucked by them. She didn't know what the future held for her at the hands of these marauders, but she now knew why the bondmaids were always smiling and happy.

Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers
12