The Marines Have Landed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My! You are as big as they say," Rose giggled wriggling on his hard cock. "I thought it was just a rumor."

Abe glanced at Lanna. He was clearly enjoying the attention.

Lanna began to laugh. "Come on, big boy. Show them what you have." She began to help Rose undress the Captain.

The other men had crowded around them and began to remove their own clothes.

Lanna felt hands on her dress. She looked up to find a very nice looking younger man naked in front of her. His cock was hard and standing at attention. She grasped it with her hand and stroked it gently. She felt her clothing being removed and tried to help them by standing up

Rose even whistled and shouted her encouragement.

Abe was standing on one side and the handsome boy on the other.

She felt the men finish undressing her. She was sure that they would enjoy a little kiss so she took their cock in her hand and bent to kiss the tip.

She was elated at the response. Both men lifted her to her feet. She gasped when she felt the hard cock press against her ass.

"Relax and enjoy," Abe whispered softly.

Lanna relaxed her ass globe muscles. The hard cock popped into her sphincter. She felt the almost identical pain she had felt when her husband had first put his cock in her cunt. She was elated to find that the same sensation existed as then. She soon found it to be very zestful and filled her with emotions she had never perceived before. It was nearly as good as having that monster in her cunt. She growled her acceptance. "YES!" she lamented. "That feels wonderful! Don't stop!"

The men were surprised at her exclamations. They smiled as she responded to their sumptuous ability to satisfy her carnal nature.

She was more than willing to take their spewing cum and drink of the nectar. She held her pussy lips closed with her hand to keep from spewing her own cum prematurely. She felt so completely satisfied she wanted to keep their cocks in her forever.

The men were glad to oblige. They decided to give her the benefit of more than just one cock inside her.

She was delighted at the feeling. Her ass and her cunt spasmed as they moved in and out of her. She squealed her delight as the two cocks rubbed together inside her, separated only by the thin membrane. Her delighted squeals brought the men to a thunderous orgasm. Her body trembled as she met their orgasms with a huge orgasm of her own. "OH MY GOD YESSS!" She hissed loudly.

Their simotainious orgasm spewed like a fountain and drenched each one liberally.

Rose was discouraged when Abe left her in favor of Lanna but she still had the other men to take care of her. She was eager and willing to let them take her in any way they wanted.

It seemed like just minutes but the hours flew by. One of the marines shouted, "fifteen minutes until taps!"

The men disengaged themselves from their respective cunts and asses and dressed on the run.

Abe was the only one left behind. "I don't have to be checked in at taps," he explained as he watched the other men leave in a hurry.

Lanna was disappointed but she knew other orgies remained. She had whispered her address to every one of the marines and told them to visit her when they had some spare time. She was sure she would see them all again. Her pussy quivered with delight at the thought. She was delighted at her new discoveries. She wanted as many men to fuck her as possible. Each one was a delight and she felt very good to be part of their moral building.

She even enjoyed watching Abe with Rose.

Abe seemed to be fascinated by her red hair and licked her cunt with gusto.

Rose spewed her orgasm into his mouth. He coughed and sputtered as he drank from her spewing cunt.

Lanna felt another of her own orgasms rising as she watched.

Chapter 3

Lanna was amazed at how the word had gotten around so quickly. She had barely gotten her breakfast eaten and returned to her apartment when there was a knock on the door.

A very handsome Marine was standing on one foot and then the other. "I understand you are willing to help me with my moral?" he asked shyly.

Lanna was taken aback for a few moments. She suddenly realized what he was asking. She smiled broadly. "Why not?" she thought . "Come in," she said to the very shy acting Marine. Lanna watched him in the mirror as he sat down on the couch and fumbled with his hat. She grinned and sat down beside him. "I hope you aren't too homesick," she said softly.

"I miss my girlfriend an awful lot," he replied. "We were just getting to really know one another."

"By, just getting to know one another, do you mean you were having sex?" Lanna asked.

The Marine looked down at his shoes. "UGH Yes!" he said and blushed slightly.

"And you miss that?" she asked.

He blushed again. "Yes!"

"I think I can help you," she said softly. She began to unfasten his shirt and unzipped his pants. His cock was already hard. She grinned. Her hand found his hard cock. "My, how nice and hard it is," she whispered. She stroked it gently.

His groan of pleasure excited her. "Would you like to fuck me?" she asked bluntly.

"YES!" he nearly shouted.

Lanna pulled her panties down and lay back on the couch. He mounted her furiously. His orgasm was large. He nearly didn't get his cock into her until he came. He coughed and sputtered as his spunk filled her hot cavern.

He suddenly stopped and withdrew his softening cock. He stood and looked at her. "Thank you!" he said as he started to button his shirt and zip his pants.

Lanna nearly cried. "You aren't through?" she asked, almost demanded.

"I'm sorry but I have to be on duty in half an hour," he said as he headed toward the door.

Lanna was about to lash out at him when someone knocked on the door. She quickly pulled her panties on and shoved him ahead of her toward the door.

When she opened the door she was surprised to find Rose, Jerry and Sherry standing at the door.

William, she had noticed his name on his shirt, nodded to them as he left.

"He was just helping me get some things settled in," Lanna said.

"He could help me by getting something settled in me," Rose said laughing.

Lanna blushed.

Rose laughed. "He fucked you, didn't he?" she burst.

Lanna blushed more.

"Well now," Rose said grinning. "We just were wondering if you would be willing to host a party since you have the biggest apartment." she continued. "We will do all the preparations, if you will just let us use your apartment.

Lanna looked at the other two women. They were eagerly awaiting her answer.

"Say you will!" Sherry begged. "We promise you won't regret it. We will supply all the food and drink."

"And the men," Jerry added.

Lanna looked at Jerry. She smiled and laughed. "OK, but bring plenty of men."

They all laughed hilariously.

The four women went about the day, getting things ready and calling and searching for the right number of things especially the men.

Chapter 4

That evening was the turning point in Lanna's brief sexual experience.

There were two men for every woman. The women had been carefully selected and were all very pretty and lusty. Most of their husbands had been gone for six to nine months and they were ready for anything.

The four musketeers, as they called themselves, were elated with the turnout. They decided since the turnout was two to one, that each woman would be allowed to choose the two they wanted to be paired with. It was fun to see the men jockey for their turn to be selected. It turned into a naked orgy as each man tried to better the other. Soon it became a game of who would fuck whom first. Lanna was pleased to be selected first in almost all the men's desires. She found herself being fucked by one after the other.

She delighted in the number she fucked, trying to select the best of the numbers. To her dismay they all seemed extremely delightful in their own way.

She decided that the best was having them all fuck her. She realized that fucking each was a patriotic gesture on the women's part and they should continue to keep the moral of the entire base up by fucking the lonely marines. She especially liked the long, black cocks.

She found that the white men seemed to enjoy fucking her in every conceivable way but found Jerry the most enterprising.

She, therefore, allowed him to come see her anytime, day or night. They would fuck often and long. She became enamored by his variations on fucking.

His long cock felt extremely good in her cunt, filling her with deep, thrilling emotions. His cock fit in every orifice magnificently.

It soon became apparent that he was the best fuck on base, he undoubtedly was the best cunt licker there with maybe one exception, that being Abe. Abe's long tongue brought her to a huge orgasm every time. He drank of her hot sweet cum on many occasions.

It was not long before Lanna became the hottest fuck on base. She was in demand all day and all night and would fuck for hours and hours, one after the other. She estimated she could fuck as many as six an hour and still have time to enjoy each one.

She delighted in seeing each one drive his cock into her and sometimes two or three at a time. Her mouth and ass seemed to satisfy their fondest dreams and she enjoyed it all.

She became the pride of the Marine Corps. Her moral boosting caught on and before long the other women were taking their turn to help the moral of the entire Marine Corps. Their husbands were delighted to find their wives so willing to fuck when they returned, not knowing just how that had came about, but not really caring as long as they were satisfied. That is how the Marines became known as the "Best fucking Organization in the Military".

Abe became the commander of the base and made sure that the women were well taken care of, especially the red headed Rose but more especially the blond Lanna!

12