The Marriage Counselor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
397 Followers

"That's right," Dr Castle said, "you've been on a steady prescription of my cum the whole time you've been coming to me for therapy." Dr Castle finished his statement with another, full, hearty laugh, and Charlotte giggled while looking lovingly up at Dr Castle. "Charlotte would help me fill the prescription each time. After having plenty for herself, of course. It's just something I do to amuse myself. And it has the side benefit of reminding your wife who is really in charge of her husband and of her every time she sees you take them."

"From the second session that you two came in," Dr Castle continued, his speech slowed by the afterglow of having had such satisfaction, "the process began of humiliating you to make clear in her mind my status as the alpha male, so that Charlotte could be set free from the stupid notion that little men like you could possibly deserve such an excellent woman."

Dr Castle took a step forward, his still hard cock throbbing and standing at attention. Dr Castle grabbed its base and wagged it in Tim's face. Dr Castle was standing close enough that the tip of his cock was mere inches away from Tim's nose, and Tim feared that Dr Castle would slap his face with it. He wanted to duck out of the way but couldn't.

"Look at my cock," Dr Castle said in a commanding voice, "and feel it's superiority over you. See how it's still hard, even after I've cum so much? Charlotte thought that it wasn't possible for a man to be so virile, because she had only experienced lesser men like you. Once she saw the truth that you now see, that it's you who can not truly satisfy her, she accepted the reality that she was misplaced with you. Isn't that right, dear?" Charlotte came and stood beside Dr Castle and bent over so that her face was close to Tim's, which meant that her face was also close to Dr Castle's cock. Dr Castle took advantage of the placement to rub his cock against her cheek as she spoke.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way," Charlotte said with heart breaking sincerity in her voice, "but I couldn't help it. I didn't want it to be true, at first. I thought it made me vain to think this way, but now I just realize the facts. I'm out of your league. I mean, look at you know, sitting there soaked in another man's cum. A real man wouldn't have let that happen. Everything Dr Castle said about you turned out to be true. Everything he said about how I would feel turned out to be true. It was just a silly mistake that I ended up with you, and now I have to put that right by doing what Dr Castle says to do."

"Yes," Dr Castle said, "the only way to make Tim understand his place is to show him. Go to the couch." Charlotte stood up and obediently went to the large leather couch on the side of the room, and sat down. The way she moved, it was clear there was no question in her mind that she would do exactly what Dr Castle commanded. Dr Castle grabbed the arm rests of the chair and turned the chair and Tim in it so he was facing toward the couch. Tim looked at Charlotte and her gorgeous curves resting easily and sexily on the couch. He huge breasts squeezed together as she leaned to one side, emphasizing their full round mass. Tim wanted to kill her for what she was doing to his heart, yet at the same time he wanted her to somehow see that this was all wrong and that she should be with him, and further he wanted badly to fuck her because she looked so hot and was radiating a sexual energy like he had never experienced before.

"Tim," Dr Castle said from outside of Tim's view, "I'd like you to experience how it has been for Charlotte and I in our sessions. So I'm going to fuck her exactly how I fucked her each time you waited outside for her." Tim heard an electronic beep as Dr Castle pressed a button on his laptop. "There's a reason I always made you go first." Then, as Dr Castle walked into Tim's view, heading toward Charlotte with his huge cock swaying side to side, Tim heard his and Dr Castle's voices being played back from a recording.

"How would you feel if you found out Charlotte was cheating on you?" said Dr Castle in the recording. Then the next voice was Tim replying, "It would kill me. I don't even want to think about it."

"I'd play back all your whining while I fucked your wife," Dr Tim said, as he gently pushed Charlotte back onto the couch and stepped to be over top of her. "At first Charlotte felt guilty listening to you worrying about her doing the very thing she was doing while we listened. Over time, however, keeping you in her mind, and thinking about the reaction you would have if you knew, helped to remind her of the power she has, and the power I have over you. I dare say she cums hardest when she listens to you describe your fears. This tape is one of our favorites."

"Is this the one where he cries?" Charlotte said with a childlike enthusiasm as she wrapped her legs around Dr Castle.

As if on cue, Tim could be heard sobbing over the recording, as he said, "If Charlotte fucked another man, I would forgive her." Both Charlotte and Dr Castle looked directly at Tim and laughed, like kids picking on a weaker child.

"Get ready to forgive your wife!" Dr Castle mocked, and Charlotte laughed at his joke. With that, Dr Castle thrust his huge member into Charlotte, and she arched her back in ecstasy. From that moment, Dr Castle and Charlotte seemed to be lost in their own world fucking as if they were possessed. The sounds of Tim confessing his tearful feelings became like light background music as Charlotte screamed with ecstasy and Dr Castle grunted. It wasn't long before Charlotte tensed her whole body and climaxed harder than Tim had ever seen. Far harder.

After Charlotte's first climax, Dr Castle looked up at Tim, while continuing to thrust. That's when Dr Castle noticed the tears streaming down Tim's face. "Look, Charlotte, at your husband." Charlotte, who was being rocked back and forth with every thrust, her massive tits jiggling and rolling with a slight delay after every shudder through her body, turned slowly to look at Tim. Tim felt anger at the fact that the one thing his body could do while in this state was to display weakness.

"Oh god! He's crying!" Charlotte squealed, partly with shock, and partly with what seemed like delight. She could only focus on Tim's tears for a few moments before the idea of it sent her into another earth shattering orgasm. She closed her eyes and clutched Dr Castle while shaking with waves of orgasm.

Dr Castle turned her over to fuck Charlotte from behind, and while he did, he whispered various things into Charlotte's ear. "Isn't my cock so much bigger than his? Whose cock do you want?". Charlotte would answer, "Yours! I want your cock! I could never go back to his pathetic limp dick!"

"He must be hurting as much as it's possible for a man to hurt," Dr Castle said. "So much hurt, and all because of you. Don't you just love the power of it?"

"Yes! Yes!" Charlotte squealed. "I'm so fucking hot! I'm way out of his league!"

Dr Castle laughed with satisfaction as Charlotte climaxed over and over, the pleasure going in waves through her body. Then Dr Castle turned her over and brought his cock up to between her massive pillowy tits. She licked and sucked at the tip while he slid back and forth between her melon sized breasts which she squeezed around him. "This is one of the pleasures you've never enjoyed with her, since your cock is too small to reach all the way through her cleavage. Just another example of what a the missed opportunities of her being with you. However, I do appreciate you coming up with the idea. Every time you called me and described what you feared Charlotte was doing without you, I would do exactly those things to her while you were saying it! Ha Ha Ha!"

Dr Castle fucked Charlotte's tits violently while Tim watched helplessly. He wanted to be able to do that to Charlotte, but knew he couldn't. When Dr Castle came, he pulled himself upward so he could shoot his cum all over Charlotte's tits. Despite the large area of her tits, he was able to smother them entirely with thick streams of white sticky cum. Charlotte helped by smearing the cum over the round expanse of her breasts as each stream of cum landed with a splat on her. She used her fingers to gather some of Dr Castle's cum and lick it into her mouth, creating strings of cum that went from her mouth, her hands, and in between her tits. Lots of it got in her hair as well.

Dr Castle's cock relaxed a little but as still mostly hard. He stood up and went to the desk where he turned off the recording. Then he clicked on his intercom. "Julie," Dr Castle spoke into the intercom, "please bring in a bucket. I think you can get one from the utility closet down the hall." Then Dr Castle walked back to stand in front of Tim again, towering over him with his cock unashamedly directly in Tim's line of sight. "It's too bad that you don't have the ability to respond. As a psychiatrist, I would love to hear your thoughts right now. How it feels to find out how you've been so deeply betrayed for all this time. How much it must hurt to imagine your wife fucking me as you sat like a chump waiting for her. And I we haven't yet begun to talk about all the times your wife came to fuck me while you waited at home jerking off."

Tim felt shock that physically moved from the pit of his stomach up toward his head. With Dr Castle's words, Tim realized that all those times Charlotte had gone out, she went to meet Dr Castle. Tim realized he had been tricked. When Dr Castle had advised he masturbate, he was doing it while fucking Charlotte, so the two of them could laugh about how desperate and pathetic that made Tim, to be home alone spanking off while his wife was out being fucked by another man. They must have laughed and enjoyed themselves, and Tim now felt stupid for having fallen for it. All of Dr Castle's advice was now exposed as not only not helpful for Tim's issues, but also having deliberately widened the gap between him and Charlotte.

"Ah, the involuntary movement of the expression on your face tells me you can see it all now," Dr Castle said with satisfaction. "You can see how I toyed with you, and broke you down all the more while you thought I was helping you. I fucked your wife on your own bed while you left her alone on my advice! How stupid do you feel? For me, I can't even begin to tell you how good this feels, to watch you crumble. I fuck the wives of every couple that comes to me for counselling, but these moments, those few times when I show it all to the man whose wife I have stolen from right in front of him, these moments are the most gratifying."

Julie entered the room with a small blue plastic bucket. "Ah, Julie," Dr Castle said, "Good girl. Place the bucket on his lap." Julie placed the bucked on Tim's lap. "Now, Charlotte, place that pathetic scrapbook of his in the bucket." Charlotte pulled out Tim's scrapbook of their relationship from her purse, dropped it in the bucket with an audible "plonk" sound.

Then both girls went to stand in front of Dr Castle where they embraced and began to kiss, licking each other's tongues passionately. Their breasts pressed together, and as they were squeezed and pushed up between them, both of their breasts looked immense. Charlotte was covered in lots of Dr Castle's cum, pre-cum, saliva, and sweat, so as the two embraced, Julie's crisp business attire became wet and messy. However, Charlotte started immediately unbuttoning Julie's blouse and Julie cupped her hands underneath Charlotte's tits to begin to lick them clean.

"Ah girls," Dr Castle said, with his hands held under the two girls perfect asses, "Show me your big tits. I love big tits!"

As Julie became freed from her constraining attire, both girls turned to face Dr Castle and they used their hands to jiggle their own breasts as a display for Dr Castle. Dr Castle laughed and then the three of them began to kiss passionately, and the two girls turned their attention from each other's breasts to Dr Castle's hard member. They made out like that for a while, and then Dr Castle stepped forward, passing between the two girls and toward Tim. Once again, he stood in front of Tim with his legs in a wide and authoritative stance. Dr Castle had one hand on his hip and another on the base of his cock. He looked like he was standing in front of a urinal.

"Oh no, no, no" Tim thought helplessly to himself. Staring at the tip of Dr Castle's enormous cock was like looking down the barrel of a shot gun and not being able to move. Tears of frustration and fear streamed down Tim's cheeks.

"I'm sure the symbolism of what I'm about to do is not lost on you," Dr Castle said with a laugh. Both girls, clinging to each other, looked on excitedly from behind Dr Castle.

Tim was able to wince a little involuntarily as he dreaded the inevitable stream of piss that was aimed his way. He strained as hard as he could to move, to even slide out of the chair, but his muscles wouldn't respond. However, a little time passed, and Dr Castle had not yet pissed on Tim. Tim began to simultaneously want Dr Castle to do it, just to get it over with, while at the same time hoping that for some reason maybe it wouldn't happen. The flip flopping between both feelings made Tim crazy with frustration, fear, and dread.

"Wondering why it isn't happening yet?" Dr Castle asked rhetorically. "I'm a psychologist, so I have an idea of the hell you must be experiencing. Just as bad as the experience is the anticipation of it. It must be horrible to have to stare at my cock, wondering when the humiliation will begin. It begins when I want it to, no sooner, no later. It begins... now!"

Piss shot out of Dr Castle's cock straight at Tim's face and hit him like a burning laser. Dr Castle laughed and aimed directly at Tim's slack mouth so that Tim could taste its burning acidic taste. After the initial surge, the stream of urine became less like a jet and more of a flow, and that's when Dr Castle let it fall into the bucket, where it stained and soaked the scrapbook. The bucket filled up with hot foamy urine, submerging the scrapbook. Eventually Dr Castle finished, and he shook his cock to let the last few drops out, just like one would if casually standing at a urinal.

Then Dr Castle stood back, and leaned against his desk. "Girls," he said simply, and both girls immediately dropped to their knees and began dutifully licking his cock clean.

"As I mentioned before," Dr Castle continued casually, "I fuck the wife of every couple that comes in. Usually, though, I don't reveal my identity to the husband. I just let her cheat on him with me until eventually they break up, and then I either continue to see her not, depending on my whim. Every now and again, though, a true beauty like Charlotte comes along who is special. I need to own her entirely, and that means destroying her husband. So I do. Afterward, though, weak willed men like you become convinced that you can accomplish some satisfaction by becoming violent and coming after me. Which is why I simply move on. I'm going to take your wife, and start another practice, and continue to fuck other men's wives while your wife serves me as do my other select women. You won't find me, so don't try. Better men than you have tried, and I have only made things worse for them as a result." Dr Castle looked down at the women kneeling before him and tending to his cock. "Up," Dr Castle said, as if he were speaking to slaves, and they both immediately got up. They stood on either side of Dr Castle, and he put his arms around both of them, hooking his arm around and under their arms so that he could casually place his hands on the side of their volley ball sized tits. "Say goodbye, Charlotte."

"Goodbye, Tim," Charlotte said with a giggle. She took off her wedding ring and tossed it into the bucket, where it made a sound when it hit the puddle of urine. "You're so gross and pathetic," Charlotte said to Tim. "A real man wouldn't have let himself be pissed on by another man. I'm so glad Dr Castle showed me what a loser you really are." Tim's eyes widened with shock at seeing Charlotte be so cruel. She was speaking as if somehow it was Tim's fault Dr Castle had pissed on him. How could she not see how unfair this all was? And yet she spoke with such sincerity, Tim's heart practically exploded with pain as he could not reconcile how much he loved her with how evil she was being.

Both Dr Castle and Julie laughed, and then so did Charlotte. "Julie, go get my laptop. We won't need anything else from here," said Dr Castle. Julie did as she was told, and then she followed obediently as Dr Castle and Charlotte walked out of the office.

Tim sat there, with a bucket of piss in his lap and Dr Castle's cum drying and hardening all overs his face. He sat, unable to move, for an hour and a half after Dr Castle, Charlotte, and Julie had left. Eventually, some feeling began to return to his limbs, and he could start to move. Unfortunately, control over his body did not come back evenly or quickly, so his first movements were jerky. He spilled the bucket of piss so that more of it landed on him, and then he slipped out of the chair into the puddle of piss on the floor. The scrapbook was by this time mostly mush, as the paper and photographs had been thoroughly soaked in urine. It landed on the floor with a thick sound, like a clump of papier-mâché. It took another ten minutes of struggling and moving before Tim could finally stand up.

Tim stood in the room, feeling humiliated, frustrated, and angry. He wanted to murder Dr Castle. Maybe murder Charlotte too, except that he wanted to fuck her so bad it hurt. He felt a strange feeling, like somehow Charlotte was the prize and he had lost to Dr Castle, which made him want to win Charlotte back in order to beat Dr Castle. He knew he should hate Charlotte for what she had done, but he had loved her too deeply for too long. That's what made the situation hurt more than anything else. He loved her and couldn't imagine not loving her, making her actions even more hurtful.

He went to Dr Castle's desk and looked in the drawers and discovered they were all mostly empty. He want to the filing cabinet and found that it was empty too. Everything had obviously been emptied out in preparation for this day. There were no documents or anything with information pointing to Dr Castle's identity, residence, or where he was going next. In a rage, Tim started to smash everything in the office. He broke lights, knocked over furniture, smashed everything that he could break.

Tiring of expressing his rage to no one, Tim went to his car in the underground parking, passing two people who could not hide their shock and disgust at Tim's unclean appearance and stench of urine. When Tim got home, he discovered that Charlotte had been there and took a lot of her stuff. She didn't take everything she owned, but obviously she too the important things and wouldn't need what she had left.

Worse, Tim discovered that his clothes had been placed in a pile on the floor by the bed and pissed on, presumably by Dr Castle. Tim had to go through the humiliating task of washing all his clothes before he could even leave his house again.

Of course, Tim tried to find Dr Castle, but he never did. He tried to look through various directories of marriage counselors around the country, on the Internet and by calling around to different cities. However, there were tens of thousands of therapists of different types, and assuming that Dr Castle was using a different name, it was nearly impossible to narrow it down. He tried calling medical associations and giving a description, but nothing ever came up.

Tim remained single and largely sexless for the rest of his life. He turned to hookers for sex now and again, but always felt dirty and pathetic afterward, so he tried to avoid it. However, sex with regular women was out of the question because he just couldn't trust any woman. The more beautiful the woman, the more Tim suspected her of being evil.

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
397 Followers