The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I lift your arm and press it against my side, then begin kneading your arm from the top to your wrist. Supporting your arm with one hand, I massage your elbow with the fingertips of my other hand. I take your hand as in a handshake, taking much care not to put pressure on my wrist.

With my other arm, I grasp your upper arm and then pull down. Holding your arm at the wrist I rotate your arm in both directions, slowly. Then I lay your arm back down, palm up. Holding your hand in mine, I make a fist and roll it in the center of your palm, in small circles. Then I grip your hand in my hand with my thumbs centered in your palm. I work your palm with my thumbs in small circles, while my fingertips massage the other side of your hand.

I turn your hand over and use my thumbs to work the topside of your hand. I work in slow circles using the broad part of my thumb. I end your hand massage by running my fingers from your wrist, across you palm and between your fingers, working the fold of flesh slowly and lightly.

Holding your hand in mine, I encircle your thumb with my hand, then I twist gently as I move from bottom to top. Then I grasp your fingers, one at a time, and fingertip them from your knuckle to the nail, lightly. I rotate each finger, first one direction, then the other. I do the light feathery touches on that arm before doing the same massage and feathery touch to your other arm.

Staying on your side at the top of your chest I place my hands with my fingers meeting in the center. I slide my hands toward your feet, lighting up when reaching your stomach area. Then I cross my hands and bring them up the side of your body with my fingers pointing down. Then I put my hands side by side and lightly massage your abdomen. I finish up with light feathery touches covering your entire abdomen.

Now standing above your head. I begin with light, feathery touches to your chest. Your nipples are very hard, and the flesh of your breast feels silky soft. I place my hands palms-down in the middle of your chest, thumbs lightly touching. I slide my hands forward, lightening up when I reach your stomach, I slide as far as you can toward your genitals, but not touching you there.

I move my hands to your hips, pressing on the bones, then come up your side. Before reaching your armpits, I slide my hands up onto your chest once again. I do this several times and then once again I use a light, feathery stroke over your entire chest area.

I grip each collarbone between my thumbs and forefingers then run my fingers along the collarbone, first toward your shoulder, then toward your breast. Then I cup my hands over your breast and gently rotate them in a circular motion, first one way then the other.

The passion swells within me, along with something else as I finally have your breast in my hands, not just brushing my fingertips on them. I do this as long as I can, but stop not wanting to make you think I am just coping a feel.

I cup my hands at your shoulders and rotate each shoulder. I put a little bit more oil on your chest, and press down with the flat of my hands on your shoulders, fingertips pointing toward your breast. I slide my hands down your body and when I reach your breast, I turn my hands inwards so that my fingertips are facing each other. I continue to move my hands down, going over your breast, then once again I straighten my hands and continue the stroke all the way down. The stroke ends with my hands brought back along your sides, with my fingertips lightly feathering your back.

When my hands reach your armpits, I grasp and lift them a few inches off the table. I place my hands under your neck, palms up. Using my fingertips, I rapidly drum against your neck, keeping the backs of my hands against the table. I drum up and down your neck.

Next, I turn your head to my left, allowing it to rest in my left hand. With my right hand I begin working in a slow circular motion from the back to your neck to your hairline. I repeat with your head turned to the right in my right hand.

I place my thumbs side by side in my center of your forehead, with my fingers extended to your temples. I press lightly with my thumbs while I rotate my fingertips along your temples. Then I lay my hands on each cheek, my fingers pointing toward your shoulders. I rotate your flesh by pulling up with one hand, and pushing down with my other. I lift your hair from the base of your skull and gently massage your scalp with my fingertips in a light, circular fashion.

I place my thumbs in the center of your forehead, fingertips at your temples, then I gently press while sliding my thumbs to reach my fore- finger, and I very gently pinch my skin above your temple and rotate first in one direction, then the other. I place my fingertips at the top of your forehead in the center and very gently stroke to the sides of my face to your ears.

I very slowly work my way down your face, stroke by stoke to under your chin. I use very light strokes to your eyes, and then your ears. I finish the entire massage with light, feathery strokes covering the entire length of your body. I do this for at least a minute and I do not miss any area of your body with these strokes.

I stand up straight and smile at you, I still cannot believe that I have this angel, totally naked, covered with baby oil lying right in front of me! As I enjoy the awesome view of your incredible body I move to stand by your side.

Time to let you know that the massage is done. I lean over and very gently kiss your lips. You very slowly open your eyes and see me smiling at you and you smile back. I extend my hand to you and you take it as I help you sit up on the table. I grab a towel and put it over your chest and start to wipe off the baby oil.

"Oh, my God!" you say, "that was so incredible! I am so relaxed but I am sensually aroused".

I smile at you and say, "That is the best thing about this massage", as I continue to wipe off the oil.

You reach up and grab my arm with your left hand and you put your right hand behind my head and pull me to you. Our lips meet and you give me a deep passionate kiss. I can tell you really enjoyed it because you are pulling me to you and breathing hard.

I let go of the towel and cup your breast in my hands. You let out a little moan and kiss me harder, sliding your tongue into my mouth. We continue for a few minutes and then you break away from our kissing.

"You know Mike, you forgot to massage a spot on me", you say.

I look at you puzzled and say, "Really, where"?

You give me a devilish smile and say, "You got me all hot and wet, can't you do something for that"?

I get a big grin and say, "Of course my dear. Lie back down and I will fix that right now".

You swing your legs back up onto the table and lie back. I move to your feet and then I take your legs in my arms. I pull you toward the end of the table and your body slides easily with all the baby oil. I lean over and start kissing the inside of your right knee. I slowly kiss down your leg, listening to your giggle and coo to the tickle and feel your body moving.

I kiss up and around your love box then up your left leg to your knee. I move my head closer and kiss all around you, feeling your pubic hair brush against my cheek.

I reach up with my hands and cup them over your breast, and then I use my index finger to play with your rock hard nipples. You reach up and take my head and start pulling me to where you want me, but I resist. I hold my head back and make circles around your vagina, each circle gets smaller and smaller as I go around.

Finally I am right above the spot, I take a deep breath of your wonderful smell and then I extend my tongue, low between your legs and bring it up just barely parting your lips. You moan loudly and pull my head toward you.

I hold my head back and keep extending my tongue low between your legs and then moving it up, each time parting your lips more and going deeper each time. Every time I do this you let out a moan and pull my head and thrust your hips at me.

Finally I am deep enough that as I bring my tongue up it brushes past your hard clit. You gasp with pleasure of me hitting the right spot and tug at my head and push your hips forward.

I now stay at the top of your pussy and lightly brush your clit with my pointed tongue, back and forth in a constant rhythm never applying more then a hair of pressure. You are extremely wet and taste really good. I want you to really enjoy this and I have to fight myself to keep from just clamping down on you.

For several minutes I just light flick my tongue back and forth over your clit. The whole time your body is moving in my arms. Your hands and your hips and your moans are all begging me for more pressure so that you can have your release. I decide we have all waited long enough and I press down just a little bit more with my tongue, you groan from deep within and then I feel your body tense and your legs clamp on my head. Your hips are now moving involuntarily against my face and your hands are pulling my head into you as much as you can.

Then I hear you say in a breathy voice, "Oh yes, oh God yes Mike! Oh God! Oh yes! Mmm, Oh baby"!

As I lean up I take your legs with my arms and pull you more to the end of the table, to where you can sit up. I take your hands and pull you up to me. I take you in my arms and without wasting a second our lips meet and we passionately kiss.

My tongue reaches out and you meet it, then you suck on my tongue. I pull your upper lip in and then run my tongue across your upper lip around and across your lower lip. I pull you tighter to me and move my head to kiss on your neck and then around your ear.

I hold you tight and give you a squeeze. I pull back and then look deep into your eyes, I see the fire burning out of control within you. You reach down and grasp my shirt at my waist and pull it up and taking it off me.

You slide off the table to a standing position in front of me with your hands on my chest. You kiss my lips and then start kissing down my body. Your hands slide down and start to undo my pants. You get the button loose and unzip them before moving your hands to my hips and push my pants and boxers down my legs. As you lean down push my clothing down, my cock springs free of it binds, proudly and firmly standing there.

I feel the tingle of pleasure shoot through my body as your tongue flicks the head of my cock, picking up the pre-cum that has accumulated. A moan escapes my lips as I feel you tongue now lick down the one side under my cock and then back up the other side. I gasp and you take me fully in your hot mouth and slowly bob your head back and forth.

You continue to suck my cock for several minutes while I try to remain standing to enjoy the pleasure. I feel my cock slide out of your mouth and you stand up, put both hands square in my chest and you start to push me backwards. I don’t fight your push as I look into the face of a woman now in control.

As my legs hit the bed and I loose my balance backwards you stop pushing. I land on the bed and see you kneel down in front of me, your hands surround my cock and balls and then I feel you lick the head of my dick again. My eyes close in ecstasy as you once again take me fully in your mouth.

I lose myself in the waves of pleasure that have taken over my body as you move up and down on my cock, your tongue circling my head, and your hands stroking my dick and playing with my balls.

A groan escapes my lips as I feel the pressure building in my balls and the fantastic tickle at the head of my dick. A few more strokes of your lovely mouth and I am about to blow.

"Oh yeah baby, here I cum," I hiss.

You never miss a beat as my hot cum shoots from my cock to the back of your throat. You expertly take it all without spilling a drop as my cock throbs and my balls contract with each pulse of my ejaculation. You continue to suck on my cock until you feel my body start to relax a bit.

I lean up and see you start to crawl over me. I smile at you as our eyes meet. You smile back as I feel you reach between your legs and take my cock and position it at the entrance to your wet pussy. I watch as your eyes almost close as you lower yourself onto me. As I thrust up into you, you lean down and start to kiss me. I meet your kiss and it becomes very passionate as I ram my cock into your pussy and your hips buck back against me.

You then sit up on my cock to allow me to thrust deeper into you. I love the view from hear as I watch your phenomenal tits bounce with each stroke of our bodies. I hear you moan as I reach up and lightly pinch your hard nipples. Then I move my hands down your body and slide my thumb between us to rub your clit.

"Oh, yes baby", you command, "Make me cum"!

You place your hands on my chest to allow you to rock your hips harder on my cock. I thrust back against you trying to go even deeper. My thumb is brushing past your hard clit, slick with your wonderful juices.

I feel your legs grip my body as you throw your head back. You let out a loud moan of pleasure with each deep thrust into your pussy. You are slamming your hips down to meet each upward thrust I make into you. I see your nipples standing out hard and then your body jumps.

"Mmm, Yes, God yes, fuck me hard baby", you shout, "Make me, Cummmmmmmmmmm"!

You orgasm in mid sentence and I feel you pussy clamp and release with each spasm of your hard orgasm. This feeling along with your hot body pumping on my cock send me over the top. I hear you gasp in elation as you feel my hot cum pump deep with in you.

Both of our bodies slow their movement as we each allow the bliss of orgasm to wash over our beings. As your body relaxes, your arms buckle and you lay down on me. After a second you roll off me to lie next to me on the bed. I move up to your back and wrap my arms around you and gently kiss your neck.

We snuggle in each others arms for quite sometime with nothing said. Nothing had to be; our lovemaking said it all. I think you and I are going to have a long fantastic relationship. Can't wait for the next date!

12