The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped closer to her head and used both hands on her astounding chest. Her hand massaged my shaft eagerly and she pulled down my waistband and exposed my erection to her questing eye. I looked at her face and saw her eyes widen when she pulled me out.

I'm not going to expect you to believe me when I tell you about my cock, I wouldn't if I were you reading this but I'm going to go ahead anyway, think what you like. I am above average from what I've read. Just a bit over seven inches long my cock is a little smaller than my wrist around. That means it is bigger than the average woman's wrist and in Keira's case quite a bit bigger.

I can't say what her other lovers have been like but Keira seemed a bit shocked by my size and she rolled over onto her side to get a good look at it.

"Oh." She said sounding pleasantly surprised. Her hand wrapped around my shaft and she began to stroke up and down. My hands rested lightly on her side and my fingers stroked lightly along her ribs as she jacked me off watching my cock move in and out of her fingers.

Then what happened next will forever be burned in my mind. It was the stuff of countless fantasies and the actuality was far, far better than anything I had come up with in my mind's eye.

When those perfect pouty lips wrapped around the head of my cock I almost fainted. I could feel her warm tongue explore the tip of my knob and I trembled with joy. Her hand still pumped me and her mouth slowly worked further and further down my shaft as she took me deeper and deeper into her famous face.

Her sculpted features were utterly ubiquitous, appearing on so many magazine covers that it seemed I had seen them every day of my life for the last ten years. Now those famous cheek bones were right in my crotch, those hollow cheeks were hollow because she was sucking on my cock. Those lips that I had seen kiss actors in movies were now kissing my dick.

And best of all those amazing brown eyes were looking up at me as she sucked my throbbing cock. How could I reconcile what my eyes were seeing with what I had seen on a dozen movie screens?

Even now I can see it perfectly in my mind, I have too much materiel to work from not to be able to. I have seen her face more than most people I know except family and very close friends. I can see her face moving and speaking in dozens of movies and every so often a shot will be the perfect angle to flash me back to her sucking on my cock. It is amazing.

Keira was very good at what she was doing. She took her time and lavished me with attention, working my pole like she meant to savour my flavour all night. Squirming around she lay on her back. This gave me access to her marvelous tits once more. As I groped her body she pleasured mine. Sucking me fantastically she coated me in her saliva and I could hear the soft sound of suction from her throat as she worked me deep and milked me for cum.

This was easily the best blowjob I had ever received. Much of the delight was because of who it was, but as my body reacted I realised it was also because she was fucking good at giving head. This woman knew what she liked and what she liked was my cock.

I had a moment of wanting to prolong my pleasure and live in this moment forever but I also didn't want her to stop before I could cum so I let myself go, giving in to the pleasure and raptly watching the most desirable woman I had ever seen struggle to bring forth my sperm.

I was sure that she wanted to drink my cum, she was putting way too much effort into it not to, working with such enthusiasm that I had no doubt she was after my load.

So I gave it to her.

Even now much later I cannot believe it happened. I felt my orgasm coming on I reached down and gently rested my hands on her hair and fucked that world famous face with my completely un-famous penis.

The burning heat of her mouth, the slip and slide of her tongue working over my shaft and knob, her gorgeous lips wrapped around my tip and stimulating my glans were utterly mind-bendingly amazing. And when I clenched, my body tense with need she worked harder, her fist pumping quickly and her mouth bobbing over me greedily.

Then, wonder of wonder my orgasm exploded and I had to fight to keep my eyes open to witness the glory of cumming into Keira Knightley's fabulous mouth.

Oh god I wish I could relive that moment forever. I wish I could truly share it with you. Picture the best orgasm you have ever had from oral sex. Just sit in that memory for a moment, I'll wait.

Recall how much your knob or clit burned under your lover's mouth. The heat, the wet, the tingle of it. Now layer in the greatest love of your life. Imagine it is them doing it, if it wasn't already. It might be tough but just give in to the idea of all that passion mingled with all that affection. The need, the heat the yearning to be accepted giving in to utter fulfillment and approval. I cannot stress this enough, Keira chose to let me do this. She deemed me worthy and by letting me spill myself into her mouth she told me how very cherished I was at that moment.

Now back to you.

Can you layer in to all that memory the idea of doing that with the person you most desire in the world? Can you do it? Is it someone who you have never been with? Is it a person that you never expected to ever meet but hoped beyond hope that you might?

That is my memory. This goddess who I had craved for years to be with was now swallowing my sperm. She drank my essence and pumped my cock to milk me for every drop. I came and came unloading years of desire into her mouth. I held my gaze on her mouth and face as she accepted my gift happily. I could see and hear how much she enjoyed it as she gulped and whimpered her desire.

I grew more and more sensitive as my climax abated and it became too much to handle but I forced myself to remain in her oral grip as long as she was willing to have me there.

Far too soon, but an eternity later, she opened her eyes and looked up at me from past my cock, then she opened her lips and let my cock fall from her mouth. I caught a glimpse of her tongue licking along the underside of my cock as she leaned away from me, her fist still wrapped around my hardness.

That glimpse is burned on the back of my eyelids. I can call it up whenever I like as if I were taking out a photo and looking at it. My cum on her tongue. My knob, bright pink, between her swollen lips. The shape of her mouth open around me. My god it is my favorite memory.

But that wasn't the end of our time together.

Keira flopped back on the table and sighed as she wiped her mouth and swallowed my sperm. I was shaking from the orgasm she had given me but seeing her spread before me in all her glory had me vibrating with lust. I bent over and began to suckle those amazing breasts.

Keira's skin was warm and her breasts smooth and soft. I gripped them, massaging them greedily as I slurped on her hard nipples. My head was close to her throat and I heard her making the most delicious little whimpering sounds as I worked over her breasts. It had my recently satisfied cock throbbing with need.

Working under the conceit that my mouth was in any way clean I bathed her breasts with my tongue and lips more thoroughly than anything I had ever cleaned in my life. I had been dreaming of touching her breasts for years. I never thought to be able to actually kiss them.

I worked over both tiny, firm mounds for so long she grew impatient. She moaned and squirmed until I woke from the religious ecstasy I had fallen into while worshipping them.

I began to kiss my way down her flat tummy, once more marvelling at my luck to be licking the muscles of that famously fit stomach. I delved into her belly button, once pierced, but no jewel sat there now. I worked lower, both of us eager for what came next.

There was no way I could tease her, not after all the time it had taken me to get to this point. I opened her legs and looked up her body to make eye contact. I looked into those huge beseeching brown eyes and smiled at my celebrity crush. Keira was shaking and her eyes were glazed, the pupils wide open with passion. She managed a smile and I lowered my mouth to her sex.

As my tongue landed on her lips Keira's hips lifted to meet me. She sighed as I stroked my tongue up the length of her slippery cleft and tasted her. She had a lovely, clean, almost flavourless pussy. The smell of her passion was stronger than the taste of her juices and I loved them both. I lapped and explored her vulva making sure to pleasure her as well as- if not better than she had pleased me.

I gazed up her body as I lewdly devoured her pussy. The way she writhed under my tongue was incredibly sexy, the lean muscles of her body tightened alluringly and she heaved and clenched seductively.

There was something animalistic and primal about how she twisted and undulated seeking both more from my mouth and less when it became too much. I reached up and groped her breasts once more unable to stop touching those amazing orbs.

I drank her nectar and tickled her clit and thoroughly enjoyed the experience of going down on such a responsive and beautiful women. Kiera clearly enjoyed having a man eat her out and I put everything I had into making her love my particular style.

I licked every cranny of her sex while making sure to spend gradually more time licking her clit. I would ravish her tender button for a while until she began to buck her hips up at me then I would slip away and poke my tongue deeply into her vagina or suck her thin inner labia into my mouth. Then when she settled down I would go back for more of her slippery bud.

When she made a mewling protest I stayed on her clit and sucked it or tickled it for a time. Then when her breathing grew fast and her hips rhythmically humped my mouth I began to suck her in earnest. I worked her clit hard now, pressing my tongue over her button and pressing, then sucking it in between my lips.

My hands fell from her breasts to wrap around her hips to lock my mouth on her tiny nubbin. I flicked it, licked it, spit on it and nipped it. I made her cry out more than once as I found some new way to stimulate her throbbing clit.

Then finally she climaxed. With her thighs spread wide Keira thrust her pussy up at my face and arched her back, her hands clawing at my table as she came. I drove a finger inside her and curled it around to rub her inner wall, hoping to find her g-spot. She started to shake, her body straining with passion and exploding with sensation.

I held on and fucked her hot, wet slit with both my finger and my tongue. I did everything I could to prolong the pleasure she was receiving and it worked. She came forever. On and on her climax, or climaxes went. I was grinning into her slit as she whimpered and thrashed on my table her body under my total control. I played her pussy like a violin, making sure to work every string and finger every note.

Finally she gasped out for me to "Stop, please." Running my tongue all along her sex one last time I lapped up her spilling fluids and grinned up at her from between her thighs. I was as happy as I had ever been to have pleasured that talented woman.

"Oh God. That was unbelievable.!" she said her accent so crisp even while she slurred from the endorphins flooding her brain.

Her tiny hand reached own and tangled in my hair and she pulled me up the table to her head. She pulled me in and planted a kiss on me, tasting herself on my lips. She kissed me like a lover, like an equal. It was deep, passionate and grateful.

Licking my mouth Keira smeared her own juices over both our faces as the kiss went on and on. Our mouths began to fuck and I settled my weight on the table and pressed my body to hers. I groped her chest some more and let my eager cock brush along her hip enjoying the sensation of her skin touching my sensitive knob.

Her hand found me there and she began to stroke my length as we kissed like high school kids exploring a first lover.

Breaking away Keira moved her face back and looked at me intently. I had seen that look in movies as she assessed a lover. Now I was that lover, incredibly.

"Please." Was all she said, her eyes warm, hopeful and her expression vulnerable, as if she felt I might say no.

Amazing.

I positioned myself over her body, between her legs and I aimed my cock at her opening. I paused and took in her body spread before me, inviting me in, her face anguished that I hesitated but her hands on my arms urging me on.

I hesitated, drawing out the moment. One doesn't just plunge into a life changing event. One must pause and acknowledge the transition if one can. I did.

Then with infinite care and joyful anticipation I pressed forward easing my cock inside the body of one of the world's most famous people.

I can't even come close to describing the sensation. There was too much going on, too many factors at play to find the proper words to capture precisely what I felt. I've tried numerous times to write this perfectly but I just don't have the ability.

It was much like any other sexual experience, her pussy was hot, wet, soft and amazing, but really it was so much more than all that. I felt welcome. I felt desired in a way I had never truly felt. The look on her face as she was filled by my cock was complex and rich.

Her eyebrows tensed downward; perhaps she was hurting a bit from being filled for the first time in a while. Her mouth opened slightly and the tiniest of sighs escaped sounding like angels singing praise to god to my ears. Her gorgeous eyes opened wide and locked with my own and I was lost inside that brown velvet darkness.

The heat inside her pussy was incredible and her slippery walls felt utterly smooth and supple around my shaft. I could feel my head pressing her open wider and as I eased in her legs opened wide to accommodate me.

Then I bottomed out. I was not quite all the way inside her body but I felt my cock bump against the deepest part of her. It felt warm and tight, not hot and wet. She needed time to take me this deep.

I eased back and began to fuck Keira Knightley. I took my time and made love to her. I did love her right then, more than any woman in my life. I moved in and out of her grip and gazed deeply into her eyes. She gazed back so I was taking my cue from her.

I could feel her pussy relax even more and accept my entire length. Once I was giving all of myself to her I picked up the pace a bit and she responded by closing her eyes and moaning that amazing moan she'd uttered as I massaged her.

I settled into a rhythm letting my hips do what they wanted as my right hand began to massage those amazing breasts some more. Kiera opened her eyes and lifted her mouth to me. I kissed her again as we fucked and I groped her tits.

For her part Keira's hands began to roam over my arms and shoulders, her fingers tracing the muscles of my body, gripping me hard at times and gently caressing me at others. It was wonderful.

We fucked like that, like two lovers reunited after a long absence, for quite a while then she started breathing harder and I increased my pace. I began to drive into her harder than before, but not slamming into her.

Keira gasped and panted and I slowly matched my rate to her sighs and moans. Bit by bit she drew closer to another orgasm and I worked at incrementally fucking her harder and harder.

When she began to grunt the most delicate, demure grunt you can imagine I smiled and began to drive deeply into her not holding back at all. I wanted to hear her scream if possible.

I saw her climax at least two times as I started fucking her powerfully. I could see her chest grow red, her face flush and her eyes open unseeing as pleasure flooded her brain. I felt like a king. The King of Sex.

Then I felt a tingle in my feet of all places. I knew I was going to cum again and I stopped focusing on her pleasure and started to ogle the amazing woman thrashing below me. I was fucking one of the world's most beautiful women. I stared at her as she climaxed below me and felt my own orgasm surge up my length ready to spill into her.

"I'm going to cum." I hissed.

"In my mouth." She pleaded between gasps as I drove fiercely into her quaking cunt.

That plea made my balls clench and sperm surge up my cock.

I withdrew from her pussy and she gasped at the loss. I scrambled up the table and knelt on either side of her head stroking my cock as my climax threatened to overwhelm me.

Keira lifted her head and took over stroking me with her mouth and hands. I erupted immediately filling her mouth with the second load of the night. My hands gripped the table and I literally fucked her face, humping my exploding member into her suckling mouth.

It seemed like she might have been coming too, her body writhed beneath me and she made the sexiest mewling noises as she drank jism from my knob. This climax seemed to go on and on. Waves of pleasure washed over me each time I clenched and squirted more spunk into her slurping mouth.

One of her hands cupped my balls and the other stroked my shaft as she milked me for all the sperm I had. Soon the sensations grew too much to handle and even though I never wanted her to stop I had to pull my cock from between her lips and sit up high so she couldn't put me back into her mouth.

Gasping to try and regain my equilibrium I knelt over her, my cock dangling over her flushed face as I tried to calm down. Keira began to lick my balls and even though that was too much for my fried brain I could bare it. I wasn't as overwhelming as her suckling my knob.

Once I calmed down more, my breathing back to a rate I could sustain without fainting, she took my knob into her mouth once more making me jump. Keira suckled me for a bit, then began to rub my cock over her cheeks and lips easing us both back from the intensity of before.

It was a powerfully erotic sight seeing her caress her face with my tool and I watched rapt as she smiled while snuggling my cock affectionately. I wish I could fully implant that image in your minds. I was watching one of the most famous faces in the world caressed by my cock. It was happening right in front of me and it was mind blowing.

Then she lay back and sighed deeply, finished whatever little ritual that had been for her.

My instinct was to lie down beside her and cuddle, but I felt that would be too much familiarity so I simply climbed off the table. She watched me move with a secret smile and obvious appreciation. I grabbed my oil and poured some over my hands and once more began to massage her body. She sighed and smiled as I worked over her entire front once more.

I brought her back from the tension of sex into the languid state of post orgasmic relaxation. That was why I was there. To relax her.

She drifted off someplace while I eased tension from her body once more, then I left her there covered in the sheet as I dressed myself.

Slowly she shook off the dreamy quality and gathered herself.

"That was brilliant. Just what I needed. Thank you. Lauren was right, you are very good."

Lauren, that was the blonde's name.

"At the risk of sounding rude, I had a wonderful time. Thank you." I said. "I am a huge fan and that was a dream come true."

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it." she grinned coyly, cheeky in the face of my gushing.

I smiled back, equally saucy, knowing full well her mouth still tasted of my sperm. "It was the memory of a lifetime."

"Oh. Just a memory? I had hoped you might want to return. I'm still shooting her all week."

My cock jumped in my pants. "I believe I may be able to come again soon."

"Ah, well that's certainly a relief. I find your services most... satisfying." Keira rose from the table leaving the sheet behind and walked naked to her room, her robe left where it dropped earlier. "See you again tomorrow?"