The Maturation of Vinnie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers

I'm not sure how long we stood there like that, but I didn't care. I had waited so long for this and now that it was finally here, I was going to enjoy every second of it. Finally, we broke and she just stood there looking into my eyes. I dared not look away. Besides, she had beautiful eyes; light blue with little flecks of gold. They were clear and bright and I thought she was searching for something with them, but I could only wonder what it might be.

"That was worth the wait." I finally said.

"Hmmm. I'm glad." She was using that super-sexy voice and it was working its magic on me. I was as hard as a rock and desperately trying not to let her know.

"About that coffee," she said finally. "cream and sugar?"

"Sure ... I'll have what you're having." I finally could smile and enjoy the moment. She still had her arms loosely around my neck but there was some space between our bodies and I was desperate to keep it that way until I got control of myself. Unfortunately, the little head didn't want to pay any attention to the big head.

"Why don't you relax on the sofa and I'll make the coffee." she said finally, still not taking her eyes off mine.

"Yah ... of course ... uh ... unless you could use some help." I offered lamely.

"I think I can manage." she smiled. She was killing me and she knew it. The only smart move was to retreat. When her arms dropped away from me and she turned to the kitchen, I made my way to the sofa; hoping like hell she hadn't noticed the tent in my pants.

I heard the water running and some other typical kitchen sounds and waited quietly for her to return. I looked around at the Living Room and realized she had done a great job of decorating. There was a bit of artwork here and there and the colours and furniture and paintings all seemed to be nicely tied together. It looked like one of Jenny's jobs and I wondered if Dana had done it herself or had some help. Whatever, it looked really nice.

Dana walked out of the kitchen with a tray and mugs with separate cream and sugar as well as a couple of small spoons. She put the tray down on the coffee table in front of me and then joined me on the sofa.

"You're awfully quiet, Vinnie." she said with a slight smile.

"Hmmm ... I'm thinking." I answered without realizing it was the truth.

"A penny for your thoughts."

I looked at her and I guess I must have had an odd look on my face because I could see her expression change to one I thought looked like serious curiosity.

"I'm still trying to figure out what's happening." I said finally. "I mean ... between us. I haven't really learned much about you and yet I feel like I'm being pulled to you with a big magnet. Does that make sense?" I asked with wrinkled brow.

"Yes ... I understand. You're attracted to me. You've already told me that several times. I believe you." she said looking directly at me. "I guess what you really want to know is if I'm attracted to you. Isn't that what you mean?"

"Yah ... that's exactly what I mean." I said with a sense of relief. At least it was now out in the open and I didn't have to keep beating around the bush.

She must have seen my shoulders sag and the tension drain out of me because she had a big smile on her face and her hand reached out for my arm.

"Relax Vinnie. I won't bite ... yet." she laughed.

She turned back to her coffee for a moment and then turned to me again. "The answer is yes ... I am attracted to you. I like who you are now. I'm glad I didn't know you before. I don't have to compare you with anything except who you are now."

"Dana ... was it just my reputation from before or is there something else I should know about. I mean ... if we're going to be ... involved." It was an awkward moment for me and I tried like hell to get the words out without making a mess of it.

"Why do you need to know?" she asked with a concerned look.

"I guess ... I guess if we're going to be honest with each other ... there shouldn't be any secrets ... I mean important secrets." I said carefully.

She was quiet for a few moments as she sipped her coffee.

"All right. You're right. Important secrets can hurt. I hope this doesn't change how you feel about me." she said with a frown.

I was tempted to say something and then decided against it. She was obviously leading up to something big ... something she thought was dangerous.

"I told you my parents divorced when I was twelve. That isn't the whole story." she began. "My father was an alcoholic and he beat my mother sometimes. What finally put an end to it was the night he came home drunk and hit her so hard he knocked her out. I heard the commotion and ran out of my bedroom and started screaming. He grabbed me and tried to shut me up but I wouldn't stop yelling. He was getting really rough with me and then ... and then ..." her voice tailed off. Her eyes were closed and I could see the tears forming at the corners. I slid down the sofa to hold her and I could feel her sobs.

"He hit me and he threw me on my bed and ... and ... he tore off my pajamas and ... he raped me." she blurted, followed immediately by more sobs and tears. All I could do for her was to hold her tightly. I could feel the tears in my eyes and I knew this was a secret that had been buried for a long time and one that had caused her great pain. I felt the horror and anger she must have felt toward her father and I wondered if he was still alive. I could have easily killed him at that moment.

"Vinnie ... I've never told anyone about that night before except the psychiatrist and my doctor and the police. No one knows about it and I'm not even sure why I told you. You must never tell anyone about it ... please." she begged.

"Of course not. I can't think of anything worse that could happen to a young girl than that. I'm so sorry, Dana. I almost wish I hadn't asked you to tell me." I was still hugging her closely to me and her sobs had subsided finally.

"I had to tell someone sooner or later. I've been hiding from it for so long. The psychiatrist told me it would have to come out sometime. I just didn't think it would take so long." she said sorrowfully.

"Why me, Dana? Why would you trust me? I mean ... I'm not upset about that ... it's just ... we're just getting to know each other. Why did you pick me to tell your secret?"

"I don't know. Maybe it was your family. You had something I didn't have ... a strong family. I thought you would understand. You do, don't you?" she asked searching my face for a reaction.

"Oh yes ... I understand. Better than most people I suppose." I paused for a moment. "Dana ... what happened to your mother? Is she still alive?"

"No ... she's dead. She died in a car accident about five years ago. She left me a bit of money and that's when I decided to go back to school. I don't have anyone anymore." she said sadly.

"You're wrong. You've got me. You've got us ... the whole damn Blanton clan!"

She looked up at me with the strangest look I have ever seen. I couldn't tell what it was, but it wasn't bad. It was like I had just surprised her with something that she should have known. Her head was back on my shoulder and I lowered my head and kissed her; not a passionate kiss or a sexy kiss, but one of those loving kisses; light and gentle but lasting more than a moment. I closed my eyes and put my head back on the sofa. I quietly thanked whoever for Dana and my family and all the good things that I had taken for granted up until recently.

"Dana ... what happened to your father?" I finally asked.

"They arrested him and he was charged with assault I think. He never did much jail time, but when the judge in mom's divorce got his record, he really let him have it. Mom got a permanent restraining order and he was supposed to pay a bunch of alimony and child support. We didn't see much of it. He was having a hard time holding a job and just kept drinking himself into an early grave. The only thing mom and I got out of it was the house. I'm pretty sure he's dead, but I just don't care. He's out of my life forever. It hurt a lot more when I lost mom."

"Yah ... I can understand that." We just sat on the sofa for a while; holding onto each other without talking.

"Vinnie." she said quietly. "There is something else. Something you need to know."

"OK ... as long as you're sure you want to tell me." I answered.

"I'm sure. I ... If I had been in your school when you were there ... I would have been on your list of girls." she said without emotion. "I was pretty loose and I was trying to be something I wasn't. I guess I just wanted someone to be with. I was popular and it wasn't hard to get a date."

"It's not hard to believe you were popular." I smiled. "Are you embarrassed about those days?" I asked.

"Yes ... I guess so. I was a slut, to be honest. I was easy and everybody knew it. I wasn't very proud of myself." she said in sad tone.

"Something caused you to change. What was it?" I asked. I was really interested.

"I don't know. Maybe when Mom died and I had to look after myself. Maybe my past was catching up to me and maybe I didn't like who I saw in the mirror. Anyway ... I quit dating guys when I was working in the Lab at Valleyview Farms and I guess I never went back." she said simply.

"Until tonight." I smiled.

"Until tonight." she smiled back at me.

"Dana ... I'm not the guy to be upset or critical about your past. I've had to rebuild my reputation too. I just haven't had as long as you have to make it stick."

"If you can forgive me, I can forgive you." she said with another of those quiet smiles.

The mood had changed dramatically for the better and I was beginning to feel that stirring below that might cause me some embarrassment.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked almost absently.

"How about the bedroom?" she suggested in a serious voice.

She must have felt my body tense, because she sat up and looked at me with a big question mark.

"Uh ... Dana ... this is our first date. I mean ... uh ... are you sure you want to ... I mean ... it's been a while for you." I was scrambling again. I wanted to take this beautiful woman to bed in the worst way, but not if it meant screwing up our just-getting-started relationship.

"Vincent Blanton. Are you telling me you aren't sexually interested in me?" she demanded in a pretend-serious tone.

"Uh ... no ... I mean yes ... I mean yes, I'm interested that way in you, but I'm just scared ... I don't want to screw this up Dana. It's just way too important to me. To us!" I finally finished.

"Don't worry ... I'm not about to revert to Little Miss Pushover, if that's what you're thinking. You're the first guy ... the first man I've been interested in period! You've worked your ass off to get this far with me, so don't throw it all away. I want you and I want you now. With any luck, I'll want you tomorrow too. Besides, you can't hide that bulge in your pants forever." she laughed.

"Dana ... I never thought I'd see the day when I didn't know what to do when a beautiful woman invited me into her bedroom, but you are definitely going to have to show me the way. I'll be damned if I'm going to screw this up." I said with a straight face.

"Well here's to us." she said and she climbed on top of me and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me another of those deep, sexy kisses she was so good at.

Chapter Nine:

She led me to the bedroom and it was all I could do to keep from tearing that lovely dress off her. I wanted this to be perfect but I had no idea how. My experience with women was just as a way to get my rocks off. I mean, that's kind of crude, but that's all it was. That's not what Dana was all about and it's not how I wanted it to be with her either. I was going to have to let her lead me and tell me what she wanted and do my best to make her happy. It was a totally new deal for me.

The good part was that by just pulling the zipper in the back of that little black dress down and pushing the little straps off her shoulders, the dress fell right to her feet. She was standing there with her back to me and she was wearing a strapless bra that just barely contained two very fine looking, large breasts and in matching black, a pair of very small bikini panties and that was it. She had lost the shoes in the living room. I wrapped my arms around her tummy and hugged her to me and I wondered what I should do next. I decided to start on my own clothes.

Dana turned around and began to unbutton my shirt and I just let her go ahead. I leaned in and kissed her gently and then watched as she unbuckled my belt, undid the top clip and unzipped my slacks. I had to remove my slip-on shoes using my feet, but it wasn't that tricky and then I could step out of my pants. I reached down and took off my socks as Dana watched me with a smile and her hands on my shoulders.

So there we were. I was wearing nothing but my Jockey's and Dana had nothing but a bra and panties. I assumed I should go next, so I reached behind her to undo the clasp of her bra and she began to giggle. She reached behind and took my hands and brought them around to the front and helped me understand that the bra clip was in the front. I had to laugh. Mr. Smooth at work. But I have to tell you, when that bra came off, all I could say was "Wow!" Dana was one spectacular woman and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"You seem to be pleased with what you see." she said slyly.

"Oh yah! Dana ... you are very, very beautiful." I gasped.

"Why thank you Vincent. You're pretty handsome yourself." she replied in a fun-filled voice. She pushed me lightly with her hand toward the bed and the next thing I knew, I was on my back, laying across her bed.

"You're enjoying my problems aren't you?" I said.

"The great Vincent Blanton is tongue-tied?" she grinned.

"Yah ... that's the least of it. I feel like a beginner." I confessed. I suddenly remembered something ... something important.

"Dana! I don't have any condoms." I blurted as I abruptly sat up. "I didn't even think ... it wasn't supposed to happen ... I'm sorry."

"Neither do I." she said in a calm voice with a grin that was completely out of place for the situation. Once again she was enjoying my embarrassment. She put her hand back on my chest and pushed me back again. "Relax, I'm back on the pill and I'm sure neither of us has to worry about passing something unwanted along ... do we?"

What followed was something out of one of those fantasy movies I used to watch. It wasn't just sex and it wasn't all one-sided. I found I was spending most of my effort to make her happy and not thinking anything about myself except to hold on for dear life. If someone asked me to describe what happened for that unknown period of time, I could probably do it down to the very tiniest detail. It was as if we were in some time warp and everything was moving in slow motion. I had never experienced anything like it before in my life. For a while, I wondered if she had put something in my coffee, but it was all too real and too powerful to be artificial.

We stopped for a while and just lay on the bed, holding each other lightly. Her eyes were closed and for a moment I thought she might be sleeping, but her hand moved to the side of my face and she held me there with the lightest touch. My mind was going like crazy and I couldn't seem to put two words together. Once again, I decided to shut up and just let things happen.

"That was lovely, Vinnie. You were perfect. Thank you." she said in the quietest voice.

"It was amazing. I've never felt anything like that before. It was better that I could have imagined." I finally said.

"Were you imagining this?"

"Yes ... oh yes ... many times." I admitted.

"Me too." she said as her head came up to look at me.

"Really? I didn't know. I thought ... I thought it all just happened tonight." I said haltingly. "When did you decide?"

"I don't know. When I walked off the elevator tonight and I saw you and you looked so handsome. When you saved me from falling the other day. Maybe at the barbecue? I don't really know, but I do know tonight was perfect and then that car and the restaurant. When you held my hand driving back here, I guess that took away all my doubts."

"We took a long time to get here, didn't we?" I said.

"It was worth it. I'm glad we did. It made it so much better for me. Did it for you too?" she asked looking up again.

"Oh yes!" I was basking in the afterglow and it was as nice a feeling as I'd ever had. I just wish I had the words to tell Dana how I felt about her. I wasn't sure, but I thought I might be falling in love with her and I wanted her to know that. I just didn't know how to say it.

I began thinking about how much we had told each other about ourselves tonight. I was like some kind of confessional except it wasn't in church. We had no secrets any more. We had opened the door to each other and we both knew all there was to know about our pasts. I began to realize just how important that was to the way I felt about Dana. The question was ... how did she feel about me?

coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers
12