All Comments on 'The Maury Show'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT

Great story at the ending with Lisa. The rest was like it said just trailer trash that fucked anything around. He got them with the dress wired for sound and Sallie I think was a good person but Ellie and Billy were trash no lower than trash. Lisa pulling the phone gun and badge out making the call and quiting her job and leaving with Ted . Now ted and Lisa are happy maybe one of these days he will divorce Ellie or she will die of some type of VD so they can get married.

I sure would like to read a follow up story on Lisa and Ted FUCK the rest of them except SALLIE.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Good

The ending came as a surprise but it was a very good ending. The story really told of two people with completely different values. I could not believe that Ellie would throw everything away for trash people that are lower than pond scum but again for what she did or was doing she was no better. Sallie her sister and Ted the wronged husband were the only decent people in the story AND than Ted met Lisa and life goes on and in Lisa's way of thinking a very good and loving life between Ted and Lisa. Please tell me that there is a follow up story about

Ted and Lisa is the ROMANCE section. If you have wrtten one what is it Named??

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES I HAD TO

Yes I had to read it again I guess this makes about the fourth time reading it. It started out as a love between two people that was so strong you would think that nothing in the world could break but his slut of a wife threw everything away to fuck trash or better yet to let them fuck her. Ellie broke Teds heart into tiny pieces and really never gave it a second thought until she got caught. ted was/is a really good man.,Billy was/is just a sorry piece of trash that had a woman that he did not deserve. Sallie Billys wife and Ellies sister was the only decent person besides Ted but she just loved a sorry piece of trash that refused to work and cheated on her .Ellie was just a cheating whore that got lucky and married a good man that loved her and threw it all away for WHAT because she never said why she cheated on Ted. So Ted was tracked down by Lisa the (P I ) and it seems they fell in love and she was talking about there family and them being forever. Good for Ted and good for Lisa seems they found true love. A very good story but a very sad story. It is in my favorites and deserves 5 stars or more. Thanks for the story and I am curious have you plans for a story about Ted and Lisa and what happened to the rest of the people that were in the story if not I hope you write one and if you already have what is it called if not write one and pass the name along to your loyal readers.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Second time for this one.

It's been a while bcs I didn't remember anything until Lisa's phone call. Without the infidelity, this was rather cute/funny.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 8 years ago
Amazed at the comments you inspire, Stang

It's really strange to me how this is a constant thing. See, with a StangStar story you KNOW what you're going to get before you read it...kind of. Well, there will be some truly inspired song lyric, or something just STRANGE ("Burn the Witches", which was totally cool in its own right for homage to other characters--just saying). And normally the good guy is an engineer from the benighted northern parts of this nation who has a TRULY unhealthy fixation on Mustangs...(GTO. Turn it on, wind it up, blow it out! And yes, I still have mine, not the tragic not-even-close to a GTO that Pontiac tried to sell, but a 1969 ugly as home made sin Judge; overhauled 3 times and yes, I went for the rear disc brakes, which cost FAR more than it should have, and it suck gas like you would not believe, but...GTO, okay? So I kind of get the fixation on a particular breed of automobile.)

Okay, I got on my soapbox there for a minute. Point is, with Stang you KNOW what you're going to get, and I have yet to see anyone complain nor point out inconsistencies in the story itself (although...at one point in THIS one you identified Sallie speaking when it should have been Ellie. Look it over and tell me I'm wrong.).

It just seems like everyone is up in arms about the "Nice guy finishes first, has a good life after fill-in-the-blank messed it up" thing.

Long winded to a fault, but here's the thing: Stang, please do not ever stop writing here. I look forward to your stories like an old friend after many years apart, and that's saying something.

Brendan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like That

Ted and Ellie ended on the Muary show and now it is the start of the Ted and Lisa story and there life after. I think that it sounds great.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another great one

fantastic! thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great. Story

WOW. Read it again. A really good story kind of sad though that Ellie basically messed up a great life with a man that loved her with all his heart. Billy was a trip its not that he didn't have a job but just unemployed. Sallie had her chance when Ted told her that she and the kids could leave the trash but I guess she was just to devoted to Billy. Oh well its just a story. I hope Lisa and Ted stay happy together

Mack

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The same story...

...all over again (and again). Naive, trusting and blind-to-her-faults husband is deeply in love with a deceptive whore who contemptuously cheats on him with various men. The scales fall from our victim-hero's eyes and he leaves her. He wavers a bit on taking her back, then discovers she is even worse than he thought, and she barely deserves to live. He then burns the bitch, scorching the earth all around her, leaving her completely devastated, never to find love again, her desolate life a monument to his memory. He then finds True Love by falling into an unlikely relationship with a perfect woman, and his life is complete. Cue the sunset...

I can see where this tiresome plot will appeal to the average Lit LW reader, who is thrilled and deeply excited (fap, fap, fap!) when a woman suffers. These guys hate women, and see themselves and other men as victims of evil females. Justice will prevail as the bitches suffer. More suffering means a better story, right?

Do you have some kind of story generator, that you plug names and plot elements into, that spins out this stuff? After reading yet another of your spew of extremely similar stories, I will give up on you, and leave you to the mouth breathers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't believe it!

The story of Ted and Ellie was inevitable. The tragedy is Sallie. You tried to paint her as a nice, sweet woman who was just devoted to a mental midget. Sorry, but that's just plain ridiculous. The woman was an idiot plain and simple. No one can be that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

It started as a story about a couple deeply in love with her relatives Billy the brother-in-law was just white trash that refused to work or even look for a job. Sallie Ellie's sister that was married to Billy was a nice woman but so stupid or like she said about what her mother told her that her daddy was with his other family so that may be why she put up with all the crap. Ellie was just a whore. That Fucked anything that walked even to the end saying she only loved Ted. As Sallie said Ted was not like Ellie and Billy he did not like to sample other women he just wanted the one he loved and married.

Now when will you write the next story about what happens to the three he left behind and focus on a story about LISA and TED and there life together?

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW! LOVE THE ALPHABET

I feel so sorry for Sally! True as my name is Greg Most women will stand by her man even though he's a piece of SHIT especially when they have kids! Sorreee but those are the figures from the Internet? Check it out yourself. Story is Fantastic! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GOOD STORY

She{Ellie} just threw away her marriage to a man that loved her like you would throw out last nights trash no reason just stupid. Her sister was/is even worse a husband that cheated and refused to get a job.

Now that Ted and Lisa have gotten togeather I do hope you write about them and put something in about the other three.

ron/mcwhorter28445@gmail

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago
leave this author to the mouth breathers?

i happen to enjoy reading most of SS06's stories. this is a dam fine writer with one hell of an imagination and skill.

as for the asshat that left the remark about mouth breathers.

i suppose you can't breath through yours. and it is not polite to talk with your mouth full cuck.

stangstar06 i am sorry if my comment offends you or the readers on this site. but these anonymous commenters that keep saying cuck shit or putting down the writers weather they read it or not is bullshit. if they have nothing nice or constructive to say. i believe what i was told growing up. that was to shut up and keep it to myself.

like i said, i have read almost all of your stories and enjoyed most of them. so please keep posting them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ju8streading

Too bad you did not do what you were taught...

Noanswer would suit you better

As for story...this anonymous commenter is delighted by all this author's submissions, although I never have liked the pony's looks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Boxers With Mustang Badges?

SS6 needs an intervention! Six months in the UK having the original three from "Top Gear" making him drive nothing but right-hand drive vintage Triumphs, MGs, Morgans, Aston Martins, Jaguar E-Types, and several Lotus machines; the latter all kept on typical British lane-and-a-half back country roads with no straight-ways to speak of! Then a month with some current Aston Martins, Morgan Aero 8, Noble M600, etc. Then to cure him oif his Ford problem, put him in a 1.6 ltr Ford Cortina Mk 1.

Maybe that could cure him of his mental illness thinking any Mustang was EVER a decent car.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
another buried jewel...

I'm always surprised when I find a great story with no recent comments. Tells me that there may be many sunken treasures here. I liked this for the final commentary by Lisa that it ended long before he realized it had. I think that is true for many of us in many circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pfft

Guy's a dumbass anyway you look at it. Unpacking in a hotel room is just begging for bedbugs.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
IF ITS THE MAURY SHOW

its gotta be a family dysfunction, TK U MLJ LV NV

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 5 years ago
Gotta laugh at Anonymous (pfft) 11/05/18

Bedbugs??? hahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ted had it wrong...

...when he said Sallie was strong to forgive her husband and sister. Anyone who takes back a cheating spouse is very weak. Also I think o'l Ted would be arrested for all his ball kicking. That said, enjoyed the story, and was very well written. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Still deciding up and down yo-yo timefuckrf

She was perfect

She cheated with Billie

She fucked everyone!

What a transition

Finally got balls and found a woman

No tits to TITS

OK good story 4 stars hit the button now done

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 5 years ago
never

marry trailer trash. and u authors that keep using tits instead of breast makes u sound like sexist assholes, unrefined assholes. it also like when they are writing the woman's part of the story and they write that woman to be good and civilized but they but trashy language in their dialogue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You Don't Know What You've Got Til It's Gone

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot. Yeah, I know where that came from. You're right It may be illegal but sometimes right and legal aren't even in the same time zone. This time you wrote a story that included two ladies with class, Sally and Lisa. The world would be a better place with them in it. As for the rest Toby Keith had a song about The Trailerhood, he even used real people from a real trailer park but they were high class compared to this bunch. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oooh nice twist ending!

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well enderlocke27...

You need to go back and listen to George Carlin's "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television". If you're offended by a word, it's a problem with you, not the word.

Great 5* story. The line 'started in Mississippi and ended up in Chicago' was great.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Hilarious

This is one great story, more Jerry than Maury. When you spend six months in a rehab hospital, sometimes you watch that trash. I think I saw this show. It was almost as good as this story.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Burn the bitch

I bet that trailer park was in Arkansas

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22about 4 years ago
I preferred the original story ending

The original story had a different ending which I liked reading. I read for enjoyment, if I want to watch or hear sad crap I’d watch the NEWS.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
That was interesting.

I thought that no one could be as stupid as Ellie, so it had to be psychological issues that drove her. I was sorry to read she was worse than advertised, but then the ending was rather fun. I can't say I understand why the sister stays with such a loser, but that's what makes a story interesting.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I always love your stories. The only issue I see with this is that Lisa left her PI badge and gun (weapon) at a bar. The gun is either her own or her companies and can't be left out for anyone to take it. If it was her own weapon, then she keeps it; otherwise either return it to the company or the police.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Even if I did see the ending coming. The dress wired for sound was clever.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story though I think the ending was a bit rushed.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Rushed ending but a great story.

Believable BTB. No over the top stuff.

Thank God no Wimps & Cucks.

5* Great story to tell on the barstool !

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story , AAAAAA++++++

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Good writing. Funny, tragic, heart-felt... liked this one. Thank-you

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - SEX ADDICT that is the best you could come up with - what a load of BS.

Your stories are now in my reject pile - I won't waste my time reading any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These trash TV sshows ruin lives on purpose and no one is held acountable for it. Yes they DO lie, i happen to know a married couple from northern PA that awas on one and they were paid to lie. He said it was humiliating but they laughed all the way to the bank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, really well written. His emotion showed in his words. Very hard to do. 5*s.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureabout 2 years ago

Well done! I don’t think I’ve ever purposefully watched one of those shows but sitting in the barbershop or channel surfing you’re right they catch your attention like a car wreck and if the lives involved weren’t so tragic they would be entertaining and humorous.

Surfdude1965Surfdude1965almost 2 years ago

I wish that they would add an option for us to rate and comment on comments. Some critics are simply horrible people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really good story , thanks .

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Why

Why does Ellie need counselling for the sake of the children,she doesn't have any.?Who ever edited this story needs to retire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars on this one . I did get the Divorce guess who got the house and her car ?? Thank You California for making Me not trust women anymore . My Ex did have 2 kids by her boyfriend and he always seems to be having trouble with his 24 year old Ford pick up . .. I hope that they find the person responsibly for that .

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

I liked the set-up and the ending was somewhat unexpected. But the middle was way too long. I skimmed quite a bit of it. wort the 4-plus star rating it's receiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SS06 - Another masterpiece. The descriptions make the characters seem so real.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Kids

It is Sallie who has the the kids,not Ellie.What is the point of having an editor if they don't spot glaring errors?.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Probably the worst effort this author ever bothered releasing🤓

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5/5 for Ted, 0/5 for Ellie (and Billy)

jopstorm(1945)

LechemanLechemanover 1 year ago

Excellent story!

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

The scary thing is, this story has probably happened many times over. For some reason, millions of people faithfully watch daytime TV like Springer, Maury, etc.. So sad and disgusting at the same time. Having said that, this is a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What happens when trailer park trash finds a new life? Worth the time with a good author. 5

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

Pretty good. good writing and ending.

Alvares1414Alvares14149 months ago

Good. He's moving on with his life. We don't care what Ellie's doing. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What utter utter rubbish!

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Except for the “stang” crap, not too bad, but a little too black and white, good and evil to be real.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fun story .

Really enjoyed the details .

Glad you got in a bit of mustang action as well.

5 stars

OldbuddyOldbuddy6 months ago

Smart successful guy and truly trailer trash, would not have lasted 5 years.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How was Ted that clueless?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That's the way to end a story. But it's just that a story.

funperson969funperson9695 months ago

Liked the story, 5* And he traded up. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

4 pages of a stupid asshole MC who married trailer trash and brought them into his home. Another fucking loser like most of the MCs in your stories

MythicArjunaMythicArjunaabout 2 months ago

You know the characters are trashy when the story tags include "trash tv" & "trailer park" 🤣

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous