The Mbayo Clinic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele spoke softly now. "Is this what you really want? Is having a natural child the only solution you will accept? And will you be able to provide a real family for this child, with parents who love each other? Is this what you want?"

Audrey's voice was a cracked whisper, "More than anything in the world."

I felt my own eyes welling with moisture. I nodded. Then added, "Yes, ma'am."

Part of me, that detached clinical side, wondered if I'd lost my mind. Was I this weak? These weren't doctors. And this "chance" was nothing more than imagination and hokum. But something about Mbayo gave me a hope that had been gone for years. Her presence, her voice... I just wanted her to hold me and tell me that everything would be okay. Which was ridiculous.

But that's how I felt. And clearly, that was what Audrey was experiencing. I felt her hand grab mine and squeeze it.

Adele smiled then and the mood in the room immediately shifted with it. "Good. I believe in you. This will not be the easiest thing you've done, but if we all do our best, I think you have the potential to become wonderful parents."

After that Adele asked a few more questions and the rest of the interview was less intense. After that we were taken to individual exam rooms, per Ms. Mbayo's instructions. Adele and Audrey left to a room one side of the clinic and I was led toward the opposite side by Grace. Audrey turned to look at me and she smiled at me and gave a little wave.

Again, I was impressed by the facility. It managed to land somewhere between comfort and the sort of meticulous clean you expect from any kind of medical clinic. The lighting was low and the temperature was warm. There was a shower off to one side of the room and something that looked more like a massage table than a doctor's exam booth in the middle of the room.

Toward the far side of the room there was a large window to a room, but I couldn't see anything inside, as the room was dark. Grace spoke from behind me. "That is for later. We save the conception suite for last."

I nodded as if that made sense to me. "How much later?"

Grace smiled. "In a hurry, are we?" I made a face and she trilled with laughter, then said, "I'm sorry. I can't help myself. After mother approves new patients always I get... a little giddy. Please pardon my silliness."

It felt more like flirtiness. But I didn't mind a bit. Grace took my hand and walked me towards the cushioned table and gestured for me to sit. As I followed her young body, I felt myself growing aroused. Perfect timing. I'm going to be examine and I'm getting an erection, I thought.

Grace surprised me by sitting next to me. I could smell an expensive, heady perfume and my eyes kept focusing on her long swanlike neck. She took my hand. "This is the part where I tell you that this exam will not be like other exams. It is our goal to make you very comfortable. But we're going to need a sample from you, Mr. Jones."

My eyebrows lifted. Of course. They needed sperm. Grace continued. "In the past, we have found that certain clients are uncomfortable with our sample taking. They are used to the... you know, the locked bathroom and a cup, that sort of thing." I nodded. I'd done that number plenty of times.

"That is not how we work. We've tried it and it simply does not fit with our more traditional methods. So, if you are going to continue with us, you are going to have to be comfortable with us touching you in a way that could be interpreted as sexual. Do you understand that?"

"Uh. I would need to speak to my wife about this."

Grace smiled. "Your wife has been informed. At her initial pre-appointment, I disclosed everything that would be happening in here with you. She understands that this is how my mother works and she has agreed in writing. She chose not to bring it up to you before, because she said you would have refused."

I laughed to myself. "She was right. I would've said no fertility clinic worth going to would operate like that." All of sudden I remembered Audrey's little wave as we headed towards the opposite rooms of the clinic. She knew.

Grace raised an eyebrow. "So you would have refused? And how do you feel now? If you feel the same, then we will understand."

"I feel differently. I don't know why I do. But I feel good about you and Adele. I want this to work. I want to believe this will work."

"And you will be open to our methods? You understand that this will be how things will work going forward? We will be careful and gentle and we won't do anything you do not approve of, I can promise that. It will be sexual -- but it is all ultimately to serve you and your wife's desire to conceive."

"I think so. Yeah. I do. I agree." I paused. "You keep saying 'us?' Is Adele going to be, uh, part of this?"

Grace gave me a smirk. "Most definitely. She is the most essential part. She is going to be anointed by me personally. And my mother. Do you... like this idea?" She pointed down towards my khakis, where a bulge had been developing since we'd walked in the room.

I found myself turning red. "I-I think you are both very beautiful women. All of you." I felt Grace's hand lightly glide over my stiffening erection, her fingernails dragging across the fabric so delicately. I exhaled deeply.

Grace leaned in closer to me, her scent now filling my senses and the warmth of her breath tickling my ear. "You also understand that this holds true for your wife as well. She has agreed to be open with her body and her sexuality. Only with my mother and I. And you, of course. For the purposes of the conception ritual. Do you understand this?" Her hand now gripped my cock.

I nodded, imagining Audrey being disrobed by Adele Mbayo right now. Thick black fingers sliding across her white skin and into the folds of her wet vagina. Her hands slowing opening Adele's dress and cupping the black woman's gigantic tits. I sighed and my voice came out in a groan. "I understand. I agree to whatever you want."

Grace whispered in my ear again. "I was hoping you would say that. Now I want you to lie on your back and let me begin my examination."

Her "examination" was a gentle one. She began opening up my pants and freeing my cock, which was now hard as nails and openly begging for attention.

She smiled at me. "Very nice." she purred. "Today we are going to find out your stimulus points. It should be a very pleasurable experience for you, if you let it. Our process is to facilitate a natural conception and part of this is knowing how best to arouse you to achieve a maximum effect. So just relax now." She paused once again looking back to my towering erection. "And enjoy."

Her soft hand stroked and teased me deftly as she opened buttons on my shirt with the other. Before long all of my clothes had been removed. Her fingers found a nipple and tweaked it. I felt my cock surge. Her hand then ran through my hair and across my scalp. Again, I felt myself react with another aching pulse.

She continued to continually stroke me, never getting me close to orgasm, but fully aroused, while she searched for erogenous zones in my body with her hand. I saw her eyes carefully monitoring me, measuring my responses. She gripped my throat, which I didn't like, but when she massaged the back of my neck while rubbing circular motions across the head of penis, I moaned out loud.

Then she began use her mouth. And teeth. And tongue. She began again with nipples, sucking them, then nipping at them lightly. Her hand was now covered in slick precum and her stroking had picked up in intensity. She moved across my collarbone, to my neck, then ears. Her tongue was buried in my armpit, which felt truly bizarre, but wonderful. Sucking my fingers. Licking my shoulder. All the while, she carefully measured the results of her erotic performance.

Finally she brought her soft wet lips to my mouth. I knew that this was in some way clinical, but I no longer cared. Retaining objectivity wasn't my job, it was hers. I didn't care if she was checking off boxes on some list. At that moment, I was being expertly kissed by an incredibly beautiful woman I'd just met. Not only that but the fantasy of making out with black woman had been one that I wasn't even aware I'd had. But it added to the experience.

Her tongue felt amazingly deft as it searched and toyed with my own. She rubbed her palm forcefully across the head of my cock and I moaned into her mouth. She moaned back. I don't know why I felt it, but at that moment, I think she was enjoying this as much as I was. She broke off the kiss then, ending with little licks on the outside of my lips, across my jawline.

She whispered in my ear. "I want you to know how much I enjoy this. How much this is turning me on, too." I noticed the heaving rise and fall of her own breasts, not the mountainous display her mother carried, but certainly far too large for a woman of Grace's slim frame.

I yearned to touch her and feel her black skin quiver under my fingertips.

She then found my hand and placed it on her thigh. It was so supple and soft. Effortlessly my hand slid upward under her skirt, drawn irresistibly by the heat coming from the hot black pussy that I couldn't see. Her thong was a slim, lacy things and I could feel the warm moisture they contained. My fingers kept moving upwards, over her considerable ass, neatly split by a thin ribbon of fabric. It was magnificent.

Her tongue licked my earlobe and she continued, "Is this your first time with a black woman, Mr. Jones?" I nodded. "I can tell. That arouses me, knowing you feel this way." I smiled at her admission and continued to let my fingers roam on the endless plains of her spectacular ass cheeks.

"You have a beautiful cock. Very thick. Responsive. Strong. Do not tell my mother. But I am going to enjoy doing for you. More than other clients, I think."

With that her head slid down my chest and I watched her hungry mouth engulf my cock. Her thick lips and tongue danced as they took my shaft down, thin rivulets of saliva running down to my balls. She was amazing. She pistoned down on me, my pale member disappearing into a beautiful dark angel's face with a vividly pink tongue slipping out as she spiraled down again and again. I groaned with the intensity of her work and my hands clenched at my side, her succulent ass no longer in reach.

I felt as though I was nearing an orgasm, when I felt another pair of hands rub across my chest. I looked up to see Adele Mbayo standing over my head now, her smile beaming. She ran her hands across my face and I was in the heat of passion now. Almost involuntarily my mouth captured her thumb and began sucking it as her daughter kept bathing my cock in her wet mouth.

Adele's voice cut some of the tension. "She is very good at this, isn't she, Mr. Jones?" I nodded again, unable to speak coherently. Adele caught her daughter's eye. Grace lifted her mouth from my aching member, thick streams of saliva still connecting her lips to my shaft. "Is the examination complete?"

Grace wiped her lip gently. "Almost. There is still the prostate."

I looked up at Adele. I was no stranger to having my ass played with, but suddenly I felt very exposed to these two women. Adele seemed to notice my growing concern. "Don't worry. As I said, my daughter is very talented, Mr. Jones. You will not be uncomfortable. Proceed."

I nodded and felt Grace lifting my legs. Suddenly I felt a warmth under my balls as the black woman began tonguing down towards my ass. Adele opened her shirt behind me, her massive chest now coming into view. Each heavy breast was capped by a thick, crinkly nipple and I immediately felt the overpowering need to have them in my mouth. She lowered them towards my face and my tongue shot out, hungrily suckling beneath her.

As my mouth worked at Adele breast, I felt the other against my face, trapping me in a warm pillowy warmth. Just then I felt Grace's lubricated finger penetrate my ready asshole. I groaned and sucked harder at Adele's incredible tit, my tongue and teeth capturing that delicious nipple and sucking it deep in my mouth on instinct. I felt Grace add a second finger and begin sawing them in and out of me while her mouth again descended on my pulsating cock.

It was a moment I never wanted to end. My body was being played so beautifully by these exotic women. All of my senses were maxed out, my cock as hard as it had ever been, steadily leaking precum now into the mouth of the gorgeous Grace Mbayo while I feasted on her mother's unearthly gargantuan breasts. But I wasn't just teasing her nipple. My mouth was now filling with warm mother's milk and I instinctively swallowed, feeling it's sweet heat travel down inside me.

My orgasm came toward me just as my foggy brain registered what I was doing. It's power and force rushing through my muscles like a freight train. My hips lifted from the table as Grace's fingers pressed hard against my prostate. Cum shot forth from me in great lurching gushes, filling Grace's mouth with my seed. My asshole clutched powerfully at her intruding fingers. She pulled back and continued stroking my knob, letting my seed continue to spurt out in concussive arcs. My eyes fixated on a thick glob that landed on Grace's flawless, flushed cheek, then dripped down onto my chest in a deepening pool of cum.

Adele was forcing her breasts back into her dress and walking around the table to join her daughter, who had carefully slipped her fingers out of me without my notice. I watched, panting, unable to move, as Adele dipped two dark fingers into the pool of my cum and brought a substantial amount to her mouth. Her eyes looked upwards for a moment as she tasted my viscous offering, then she nodded.

"Batungu root" she told her daughter. "Give him two weeks. Mrs. Jones will be ready by then."

Grace looked surprised. "Two weeks? At full strength?"

Adele held her daugher's gaze and nodded. "Mr. Jones will be fine. He is a strong man. Aren't you, Mr. Jones?"

I shrugged. I wasn't sure if I wanted to know what they were talking about at this point.

Adele looked back at me again and smiled. "Yes you are, Mr. Jones. You are virile. You just need the right conditioning. As does your lovely wife. Take the roots that Grace will prepare for you. Your wife has her own prescription. Neither of you are to have sex for two weeks, until you are back here for the final procedure."

Dumbly, I nodded and sat up. Grace was wiping my cum from me with a warm wet towel. Adele continued. "The root is very strong. You'll notice its effects in a few days. You'll want to disobey my instructions. You'll want sex with your wife. But you cannot. You will just have to masturbate, which you can do as often as you like. Just like a teenage boy. Which is what we want. We want you at your most pure and in your most virile state."

She looked at me carefully. "I know you didn't fully believe in this, Mr. Jones. But our ways work. They have for hundreds of years. Your biggest obstacle is you no longer remember why you chose your woman. You don't think of sex as sex. You think of it as an ordeal."

She had a point. There wasn't any use denying it.

'Your body doesn't like this behavior. It is not cooperating with you anymore. You have to let go of your negative emotions. I want you to focus on that for the next two weeks. Focus on why you and your wife were drawn to one another in the first place."

With that, Adele took her leave, closing the door of the room behind her. I swung my legs around to the side of the table to stand up, my hands awkwardly covering my limp cock as I waited for Grace to return from the medicine cabinet. She did, her light brown eyes twinkling as she approached. "Did we enjoy our examination, Mr. Jones?"

I felt a blush coming on. "Yes I did, Grace. Thank you."

Grace took my hand. "You are very welcome. I was completely honest with you. I do enjoy my work here. More than I can express with words. I try to let my inner happiness come through my actions."

My mind flashed back to the feel of her ass and the way she'd kissed me. The way she'd sucked me. The flush on her cheeks as my cum splattered across her cheek. Again, I flustered. "You do a good job of expressing yourself then."

Grace smiled and kissed my cheek. "You are very cute when you blush like a naughty schoolboy, Mr. Jones." She pressed a something into my hand. I looked down to see what was inside.

It was a small wooden box. Inside was a vial of some white liquid. Next to that were fourteen small bags of some tiny orange root, which I assumed was the batungo root her mother had mentioned. I looked up at Grace, "any instructions?"

"Yes, you will need to eat the root every morning for the next two weeks. Follow it with a small sip from the vial and then another sip before going to bed."

"What's it do? How does the root taste?'

"It tastes terrible" Grace squinted and wrinkled her nose. "But it works. Chew it up before swallowing, then a sip from the vial, which most clients tell us offsets the bitterness of the root."

"The vial?"

Grace looked uncomfortable. "It is our special tincture. You won't find its like anywhere else. I really can't explain it, but it is key to our success in fertility."

I shrugged. Whatever. If I was going to eat some unidentified African root, then swallowing some mystery drink wouldn't be any more likely to kill me. Now that Grace had cleaned me up, I began to put back on my clothes. Grace moved to the door, then paused.

"One more thing, Mr. Jones." I waited as she continued. "The root is very powerful, as my mother mentioned. It clouds the mind a bit. You'll find yourself distracted. It gets worse as the days pass. By the end of the two weeks, you'll be almost unable to focus. You may want to consider scheduling a light load at work."

She moved back toward me and began buttoning up my shirt for me as she spoke. She was nearly as tall as I was. Easily a few inches taller than Audrey.

"No matter what, heed my mother's warning. Do not have sex with your wife. She is taking her own prescription and she will be undergoing a similar process. It will be tempting."

She straightened my collar and leaned in close and spoke in hushed tones.. "It will be worth it to wait. What we did today was only the very beginning. In two weeks you will experience something that cannot be described as anything less than spiritual."

Grace's voice was husky and her hands rubbed my chest, ostensibly straigtening any wrinkles from my shirt. "I want you to remember that and wait for it. That big white cock is going to get very, very hard quite often. Take it out. Masturbate yourself. Luxuriate in the feelings that the roots will unleash in you. Think of your wife. Think of me. My mother. Think of what your powerful cock can do. It can create life. It was made for that purpose. To put life inside your woman. That is what we are waiting for."

Her cheeks were flushed. I wondered again how anyone could be that intrigued and aroused by the work they did every day. But there was something about both Mbayo women. They weren't doing a job. They were simply being who they were. And it seemed natural. Why wouldn't fertility be inexorably linked to arousal? Why should it be clinically separated and taken apart under a microscope?

Something must've happened to my brain already. I could blame Grace's incredibly sexual exam. Or maybe it was seeing Audrey's glowing face as I walked back into the reception area behind Grace. She embraced me as soon as I neared her. And before long she was crying. And then kissing me. We were alone then, Grace having slipped away.

"Are you okay?"

She sniffed and wiped her eyes. "I'm just happy. I thought you wouldn't go through with this."

I held her then. And I hoped like hell that whatever craziness had taken over us both would last. For just a little while longer. Because having this small hope was the best we'd felt in years. Even if I knew, somewhere deep inside, that we were probably fools for believing in it.

12