The Mechanic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,515 Followers

I stopped at the end of one of the cul-de-sacs that ended with a small park and thought about what I wanted to do now. This trip down memory lane hadn't closed anything. It only brought up painful memories of what could have been. I decided that I should just get started toward my home. Home was now where I worked and where I had friends that cared about me. Shawn was there, her son was there, and I had no doubts about her loyalty. She was hurt just like me and she knew what that meant. She couldn't do it to someone else and neither could I. But I did have a child that I continued to love and miss and nothing would change that. I had to resolve that, but maybe now was not the time.

I put the truck in gear and headed back out of the development, toward my motel. I would pack, pay my bill and get on the road. I could be back by the end of the week and I would take the weekend to determine what I wanted to do. Maybe it was time to file for divorce and get on with my life. Let Heather get on with hers. According to Drake, she was with him now and maybe that was as it should be. He could certainly provide for her and Polly. That thought didn't give me any pleasure at all. As a matter of fact, it made me more angry than I was.

I smashed my fist against the steering wheel in anger. In my anger, I yelled: "No! This has to end now!"

With that thought, I turned toward Heather's trailer. It was time to make some decisions and end this dance.

thecelt
thecelt
2,515 Followers