The Meet and Greet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

Ellen began crying again. "I'll do it if you promise to be gentle with me." She wept.

"Honey, said Richard, despite my size I can be gentle as a pussy cat. Behave for myself and Blair and you will never see my anger. I'm sure that the mild irritation I showed in dealing with your husband is something that you never want to see again."

On seeing his wife's capitulation Jack said. "I'll do it. .. What choice do I have?"

"Very good," said Blair. "Now we will test how loyal you really are."

"Ellen, I want you to lead Richard up to your marital bed and ask him to fuck you. I didn't mention it before but Richard has had a vasectomy. He can't get you pregnant, so put that worry out of your head. We will break you in slowly."

In tears Ellen bit her lower lip and slowly rose from the couch. She extended her hand to Richard and began leading him upstairs, barely able to prevent herself from breaking out in hysterics. With anger Jack watch the huge man trailing his wife up the steps.

Once they were up the stairs Blair looked at Jack. "Take the cushions off the couch. You and I are doing it on the floor,." Jack realized he was aroused. Blair was one of the most beautiful women he had eve seen. He knew it was sinful to lust after another man's wife but Blair was just so gorgeous

"Help me out of this dress, slave." growled Blair.

Jack approached and embraced her, Blair felt wonderful in his arms. Slowly he slid down the zipper on the black mini dress. Her underwear was black and scanty. Nothing like the unflattering garments his wife always wore. These came off moments later. Blair pulled her down on top of her after she fell to the cushions. Jack realized that although he had seen himself fuck Blair he had no memory of the experience. Now his mind was on sensory overload. Blair was nothing like his wife. Her body was like flawless marble. At the juncture of her legs her copper thatch was close cropped and cut into the shape of a heart. She went down on him and he realized that she was a lot more talented than Ellen in that department as well. A man could get used to this he thought. Then he realized that Richard would expect the same things from him and Jack nearly lost his erection. He quickly drove those thoughts from his mind and came deep inside Blair.

Several hours later Jack was focused on his manhood. Blair had locked him into a chastity cage. It consisted of a plastic and metal tube that prevented him from getting an erection. There was a padlock and a key that kept it fastened in place. Blair gave him all the instructions he would need for proper cleanliness and maintenance. He realized that his days of using the urinal was over as he now had to sit to piss. Every time. Blair also explained the procedures to Ellen. Ellen stared fascinated at her husband's constricted penis.

Richard commented. "I've heard your pastor warn about the evils of masturbation. Well that is impossible for you now. Good behavior is rewarded by release. Either Blair or myself may use either of you. There are times when I may want you to give me a blow job or to be my butt boy toy. I suggest that you eliminate any homophobic thoughts either of you have. As of now you are both pan-sexual, open to anything at all,".

It was a morose Jack who watched as Richard fitted a chastity device around his wife's hips. It permitted the evacuation of urine and allowed her to slide in tampons but absolutely nothing larger. Ellen said that it was not uncomfortable but awkward. It allowed her full movement. She realized that when she went to the gym she would have to wear larger shorts and that she would have to be scrupulous about cleanliness.

There was two keys for each device. Blair and Richard each held a set.

Later that evening Blair made, what Jack had to conceded, was a wonderful dinner. Neither Jack nor Ellen had been permitted to get dressed so they sat naked at the table clad only in their chastity devices. After dinner the Hart's put an adult movie on the DVD. It was about a dominant couple taking control of and manipulating another couple. It was his and his wife's story thought Jack to himself only with better production values. While Ellen sat on the couch with Richard's arm about her, Jack sat next to Blair on the love seat. He and Ellen were told to pay attention to the video and be open to acting like the submissive couple in the video.

Jack hated to admit it but he was more than a little turned on by the video. His erection fought vainly against his chastity device.. Ellen's verbal displeasure with the lesbian scenes was quite audible. "Blair is going to have a hard time getting my wife to lick her pussy." he thought to himself.

When the video was over Richard announced. "We will be leaving you alone tonight but we will see you in church tomorrow. Carry on your normal lives. Hit the gym. Shop. Our address is on this slip of paper. We expect the two of you at our place promptly at 7:30 on Friday evening. Do your normal routines this week. If we discover that you have tampered with your chastity devices the video gets sent. We expect you at church tomorrow so you can contemplate your potential audience. We so want to see the looks on your faces. An in case you are planning to buy new wedding rings to replace the ones we have confiscated ... Well that is another way to be sure the video is released, Neither of you may wear any rings at all for the duration of your service without permission. That is non-negotiable."

Before they left Blair announced that it was time for good night kisses. To his horror Jack realized that he would be expected to kiss Richard! Knowing it was useless to resist, Jack allowed the larger man to embrace him. Richard kissed him like he was a woman. There were deep tongue thrusts and Jack felt Richard's hands all over his body. Ellen visibly blanched when receiving her deep romantic kiss from Blair. She made a move to wipe her lips afterward but Blair slapped Ellen's hand away from her mouth.

"You will NEVER wipe your lips after you are kissed.! Get this straight Ellen you will be eager to lick my pussy and kiss me or do anything I ask of you. You may despise lesbians, honey, but for all intents and purposes, now you ARE one!"

It was past midnight on Saturday when the Hart's van at last pulled out of Howard's driveway.

As soon as they drove away Ellen ran upstairs and put some clothes on. Glumly Jack followed her and did the same. They embraced. "What can we do Jack?" she wept into Jack's chest.

"The police?"

"We look stone cold sober on the video. All the Hart's have to do is say that we voluntarily made the film and everyone would believe them, further there is no way to prove that that IS the hart's on that video ." Replied Jack.

"We can move!" Shouted Ellen. "We could hire movers and move to a new town tomorrow, somewhere where the Harts will never find us!"

"What about our jobs? We can't just up an quit and we both know that there is not enough money in our bank account to pull up stakes. We have a rental agreement on this house, Besides they now know where our parents live. They could send the video out of spite. Imagine your father looking at that video. With his weak heart ... It would kill him."

Jack was quiet for a beat and then said.

"Richard was right. Not even Jesus can get us out of this pickle."

"Don't be blasphemous Jack. " said Ellen.

"I'm not trying to be. We have no options other than to go along with them and hope that they tire of us quickly."

Ellen gasped. "When Richard made me "entertain" him he said said that he looked forward to fucking me for a long time. Oh God forgive me for using that word."

"Oh Jack can you forgive me I let him ... Oh Jack I'm such a bad wife."

"I've been unfaithful to you as well, Ellen. There is nothing we can do."

The young couple sat up for hours talking about but never finding a solution to their problem. At last they went to bed. Ellen and Jack snuggled. They kissed deeply. Jack opened Ellen's pajama top and began nuzzling her breasts. Ellen got that look in her eyes that always meant that she was ready for intimacy. Simultaneously they remembered their chastity devices.

"Oh Jack, We can't even be a normal couple." She looked at her left hand and said "What will we tell the church when they notice that our wedding rings are missing? They will assume that we took them off ourselves. Maybe they are being cleaned this week , we can tell them that. We better get to sleep we have church tomorrow."

The next morning a bleary eyed Jack and Ellen made their way down the aisle of their church. The noticed that the Hart's took a seat where they could watch the young couple stew. Blair was dressed impeccably, stylish but modest. Richard wore a tie and dress slacks. They smiled throughout the service especially when the pastor talked about the dangers of pornography and adultery. Richard had to practically stifle a laugh when the pastor said, "The best defense against adultery and perversion is a wedding ring."

On hearing that Ellen blushed over her entire body. The Hart's stayed just out of the periphery of the conversations that The Howard's had after church. They made their presence obvious and flashed knowing winks and nods. Ellen told all the women who asked that her wedding rings were being cleaned. She hated lying to her friends, especially in church.

The Monday through Friday crawled along. Jack spent the first few days of the week in desperate fear that the guys he worked with would discover the secret of his chastity device. By mid week he relaxed a bit and was more like his old self. He really hated sitting to pee it took longer and was messier. Blair had said part of being locked away was to learn humility. He had to admit that he had a renewed respect for his wife having to sit every time she went to the bathroom. "It must not be easy to be woman." He thought.

For Ellen It was a week of skirts. He underwear went over the chastity belt fine but she was paranoid that it would show, to ensure that it did not she wore her widest skirts and dowdiest dresses. Ellen was a conservative dresser by nature but even the other teachers in her preschool noticed her new wardrobe choices. A few asked if she was in mourning. She told them no but in a very real sense she was.

Large shorts hid the device from view at the gym but now she always dressed and showered at home, even if it meant smelling bad for a while. On days when she had to do strait to the gym she wore her workout clothes under her dress. She never took off all her clothes at the gym now.

Throughout the week Jack and Ellen were constantly frustrated by their chastity devices. Until their dinner with the Hart's they had a very active sex life. They even had pet names for each others genitalia Now "Little Jack" and "Eden" were imprisoned and had to live apart. Kissing. nibbling each others breasts and embracing was simply not enough.

"I miss little Jack " Pouted Ellen.

"He misses Eden as well," sighed Jack

On Friday after work Jack showered. He did not know how to dress for dinner at the Hart's so he went with a preppy casual look. Ellen was dreading the evening, yet she knew that she had to see this night through. She wore black tights a full gray skirt, a black turtleneck and a white sweater with her hair tied bask. Jack thought that she looked like a nineteenth century schoolmarm. In his head he had a fairly strong conviction that Blair and Richard would not like her outfit. When Jack suggested that Ellen put something else on, she became angry and told Jack. "What do you want me to do flaunt myself for Richard.?" Sensing an argument he knew he could not win, Jack dropped the discussion.

They debated bringing a gift, more out of habit than anything else. In the end they decided to bring nothing.

It was a warm September night. The GPS led the car to one of the town's fancier neighborhoods. The Hart's house was huge and gorgeous. The beautiful green lawn and the foliage were maintained by an excellent lawn care service. Jack spotted the company's unobtrusive sign near the front walk. Jack knew that company catered only to the wealthiest of clients.

Either the Hart's had astute hearing, or more likely had a sophisticated security system because the Hart's were at the front door as soon as Jack and Ellen had exited their car.

"Come in!' Said Blair. You are right on time!"

As they walked along the winding pavement to the front door Jack felt a shudder go through Ellen. His arm was about her waist, he also saw the tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

Inside the house was just as spectacular. Cathedral ceilings open spaces and modern furniture. Jack noticed a den of some sort of to one side. It was lined floor to ceiling with books. Once the Howard's were inside Richard locked and bolted the front door.

Blair said, "Jack you look fine. You however," she turned to face Ellen, "have decided to dress like a nun. This is not acceptable and will be dealt with after dinner."

The enslaved couple was led though a beautiful modern kitchen to a large dining room. The food was already on the table. It tasted fantastic. There were scallops, shrimp, and fine roast beef. The wine was delicious. The Hart's assured them that it was not drugged this time and proved it by allowing Jack to pour all the glasses and keep the wine next to himself the entire meal.

During the meal Richard and Ellen asked about the Howard's week. Jack found himself answering all of their questions. He talked about the frustrations of not getting sexual release with his wife. He never mentioned however that at other times of the week he was incredibly turned on by the memory of sex with Blair, and truth be told, with the situation itself. Beneath the table his penis struggled against his device like Alice in her tiny house. Ellen was more reticent. She did confide that she missed marital sex as well but that her missing wedding rings were constantly on her mind. She talked about how proud she was to be Jack's wife. She said that she knew pride was a sin but that she took great pride in her status as a wife and in her rings More than once her eyes lingered longer than was polite on the impressive diamond on Blair's left hand.

After dinner, while Blair and Ellen cleared the table and loaded up the dishwasher Richard led Jack to his book lined den. They shared small cigars. "The room is specially vented. Blair detests tobacco smoke of any kind. This is the only room where I am allowed to smoke."

Jack thought that to the outside world the current discussion and situation could be any two men talking in any house in America. But it wasn't. Not by any standard.

Some time later Blair knocked on the door and said. "Gentlemen. The ladies request your presence."

After making sure that the cigars were completely doused, Richard led Jack into the living room. The

Hardwood floors has a few expensive looking oriental rugs especially under the many paintings and art objects that lined the walls.

Ellen was sitting on the couch, a scowl across her face.

"I've been having a chat with your wife about her fashion sense, Jack. " said Blair. "It is time for you to hear what I told her in the kitchen. My husband and me like the same thing in woman's fashion. She should be neat and trim and should accentuate her attributes. Ellen is going to have to start showing a lot more leg. She will begin to emphasize her bust and butt a well. Tomorrow I will be arriving at your house at 8:00 A.M. I have already called Good Will their truck will be arriving at 10:30 to haul away EVERY stitch of Ellen's wardrobe. At noon, a truck full of her new clothing will arrive. When we were at your house I checked out your wardrobe and wrote down all her sizes from hats to belts to shoes. I have spent the last week compiling her new look. It really is nice to have the kind of money I make and the amount I inherited, as I can afford the best. It will be impossible for you to dress as a nun ever again Ellen."

Blair gestured to Jack. "Come here slave," she said. Jack stood up and Blair handed him some heavy duty shears. "Now I am going to have Ellen stand in the middle of the living room and you will cut off her clothing ALL of her clothing. She is going home naked tonight.

"But..." Jack said.

"Do it." Said Richard, "Or I'll beat you silly. You know how strong I am. Any further resistance on your part results in the mailing of the video starting with your parents and your pastor."

"Go stand where I indicated, Ellen," Said Blair coldly.

Ellen rose from the couch and stomped unhappily to the assigned spot. Jack approached her and said "I'm sorry dearest." He knelt beside her and started slicing away Ellen's skirt. Ellen was actually too angry to cry, She just kept the scowl on her face. Jack sliced the sweater and pulled the turtleneck away from her skin and cut it up the front between her breasts. He grabbed the waistband of her tights and sliced them down to her toes, When she was clad only in her bra and panties, Blair said, "Continue."

In the end Ellen was standing arms at her sides wearing only her chastity belt amid the ruins of her clothing. Blair even had Jack cut up her shoes and hair band. Jack was so turned on doing the cutting that his penis's struggle for an erection was physically painful.

Blair sat on the couch and hiked up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any underwear. "Get over her Ellen, Get on your knees and start licking my pussy!"

"Please don't make me do that!"

"Ellen, you are in no position to make requests. Do it or else!"

Ellen burst into tears as she forced herself to do what she considered repulsive. Blair gave her instructions to follow and Ellen did her best to obey. Eventually Blair was satisfied and told Ellen that she was finished.

"Now I'm going to show you how it should be done. " Blair had Ellen stand up and unlocked her chastity device. Ellen sat where Blair had been and Blair spread Ellen's legs and began eating her out.

"See how sensitive you are without all that hair in the way." Blair remarked. Ellen's resistance ebbed as Blair's magical tongue went to work on Ellen's womanhood. From his position in the middle of the living room Jack recognized the look on his wife's face. She was about to orgasm. Ellen let out the enchanting moan she did every time she climaxed.

Blair looked up at Ellen and said. "You can't deny that you enjoyed that . It is only natural that you should enjoy giving as much as you enjoy receiving. Has your husband ever made you come with his tongue like I just did?"

Ellen's involuntary nod full body blush indicated her answer non verbally and obviously to everyone present in the room.

"My husband would like to fuck you now." stated Blair. He is going to lead you to our playroom once there I want you to undress him preform fellatio on him and let him enter you any way he likes. My husband will report back to me on the quality of your obedience.

Jack noticed that his wife was less hesitant to obey this order. She approached Richard and offered her hand.

Once they had left the room Blair pulled her skirt back down, looked at Jack and said. "You may be permitted a release tonight IF you are completely honest with me. First tell me what turned you on tonight."

Jack was so turned on that he confessed things to Blair that surprised himself. He admitted that he was aroused while cutting off his wife's clothes. He admitted that he liked watching her eat pussy and loved the orgasm she had. He admitted that his chastity cage actually turned him on. He also confessed that he thought that Blair was far more beautiful than Ellen and that he looked forward to Ellen's new wardrobe.

"I told my husband when we were scouting you two that you would be the easiest to control. Sucking my husband off won't even be a problem for you. He thought that your wife was the secret tiger. He lost our bet and owes me a dollar."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers