The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divach
Divach
18 Followers

My head is thrown back and my eyes closed, lost in the sensations, feeling his shaft contact every ridge and corner inside of me. His hands startle me when they latch onto my breasts, massaging them. My hair is long enough that when my head is thrown back, it tickles his thighs. He lazily tugs at my nipples causing me to gasp and clench around him.

"Mmmmm. Morning." He says, "What a nice way to wake up."

I look down at him, still riding him slowly. Up. Down. Grind.

"Morning." I say. "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

"I'm glad you didn't."

I continue to slide myself up and down his hard shaft, clenching around him in time to each breath. I begin to move quicker and we both begin to breathe heavily, the sound loud in the quiet pre-dawn. He looks over towards the window and sees the light getting brighter and puts his hand on my hips, stopping the movement.

"I have an idea. I want this to be an orgasm neither of us will ever forget!" he says.

He gently pulls me up and off his cock and climbs off the bed.

"Come here." He says, holding his hand out to me.

I take his hand and follow him to the window. He pulls back the curtain and exposes us to the rapidly rising dawn.

"This window faces east." He says, "I want us to cum with the start of the day and I want to drive my cock into you from behind so we can both watch."

He pulls me in front of him, mimicking our position from last night, his arms around me. He puts one arm around me and, with the other, bends me at the waist so that my ass is grinding into his crotch, his cock springing between my legs. I brace my arms on the windowsill and he widens my stance. He rubs one hand over my pussy, flicking my clit and dipping deep into my dripping wet center. He moves back against me and centers himself at my opening.

"Open your eyes, beautiful lady. Watch the dawn arrive as we fuck hard."

I open my eyes as he slides into me, so deep, so tight, so more than I could ever have imagined. He begins to move deep inside me, small strokes, just enough to make me want more. The light outside is getting brighter and the strokes are getting longer and more forceful. He reaches around my hip and flicks my clit with a long talented finger, making me cry out. I can just barely see our reflections in the glass and I see a wild woman getting fucked from behind with a look of need and desperation on her face. The man fucking her is tall, strong and also in need, his brow furrowed in concentration and control. The sky is now lit with the beautiful hues of the approaching dawn, pinks, purples and light blue. My breasts are swaying back and forth with the now forceful thrusts from behind. He lightly slaps my ass and again, I cry out but more from frustration from being so close to reaching that cliff that I so badly want to fall off. He is now telling me how much he loves my tight wet cunt and how he will remember this morning forever. I can feel his balls slapping my clit and this is too much for me. The sun lifts over the horizon as I let loose a long wail, cumming hard. He keeps thrusting, prolonging the orgasm almost to the point of pain. He grabs my hips hard in his strong hands and releases into my body, calling out to God, heaven and every saint. My orgasm is still rippling through my muscles which milks him for every last drop he has. My arms give out as do both of our legs and we end up in a heap on the floor, in front of the window, bathed in sunlight, shaking.

After enough time has passed for us to come to our senses and move, we help each other up and decide to shower. We take our time, savoring the feel of the others body as we slowly wash. He soaps my back, the cleft of my ass and then turns me around to face him. He lovingly soaps my breasts, belly and between my legs, making sure to be gentle. He helps me rinse off and then I return the favor. I feel the muscles of his back and buttocks, his strong thighs and legs, his chest and arms. I delicately wash his cock and balls, giving each a swift kiss once clean. We towel each other off and go back into the room to dress for our day. I pull on cotton panties and a full coverage bra and then a knee-length skirt and a t-shirt with a deep V and sandals. He dresses in trousers and a button up shirt, casual but nice. We look around the room, at the sheets on the floor, at the open curtains, beyond which the day is in full swing. We each grab our hand luggage and finally leave the room. As we walk down the corridor, I try not to cry. This has been one of the best nights of my life and now I have to walk away, that was the agreement. I don't want to but I know I must live up to the agreement. I have a family to get back to, as does he. I don't want to give up my life, nor does he. We get into the elevator and it begins its decent to the ground and back to real life.

Once we reach the lobby, I go check out and he waits for me around the corner in the lobby in the hallway that leads to the bar. I thank the staff for a nice stay and pay my bill. We have decided to have one last drink together in the bar. I meet him in the hallway and we walk into the bar. It's only a little early for a drink, I notice, as it is now about 11 am. I order a mimosa and he orders a coke. He has to drive home; I have to take a cab to the airport. We chat about the weather, news, sports, anything that sounds "normal". His leg keeps rubbing mine under the table. I can't concentrate on the conversation and he knows why. He smiles at me and says quietly, "Meet me in the hallway by the ball room in 3 minutes." He then stands up and leaves the bar, having already paid for our drinks. I count to 100 and follow. As I walk down the darkened hallway, I am suddenly grabbed and pulled into an alcove. He is all over me, kissing me passionately, grinding into my hip, his hands rough and demanding.

"I have to have you one more time and it's not going to be gentle." He says.

"Yes!" I breathe.

My hands go to his waist and work the opening of his pants freeing him with a few quick movements. He reaches under my skirt and tears away my panties with a swift rip of fabric. He spins me around, bends me over the small wall table and with one hard, swift thrust, he buries his cock deep in my pussy. I bite my lip so as not to cry out. He pistons his hips fucking me fast and thoroughly. He reaches under my skirt with one hand and fingers my clit, rubbing and tugging. His other arm is around me holding me to him, the hand grasping my breast. I'm so worked up that I'm seeing stars. I can feel him gathering to explode in me one more time. The sensations and knowledge are too much and I cum, hard, biting my lip, drawing blood. He follows almost immediately, leaning over and biting my shoulder to keep from shouting. We pant as if just running an Olympic sprint and stand heaving together. I finally stand up, feeling about 100 years old and my skirt drops back into place. He tucks himself back in his pants and zips up. I can feel his cum running down my inner thighs mixed with my juices. He reaches under my skirt and swipes a bit of it off my thigh and licks his finger.

"I want to remember how you taste mixed with my cum."

He kisses me deeply, passionately one more time, smiles tenderly at me and walks out of the alcove, not looking back. I follow him 30 seconds later and he is gone. I walk to the lobby, looking for him, but he has vanished. I hail a taxi on autopilot and give directions for the airport. I settle in for the long ride to the airport and think about the last 24 hours. I will never forget. I will never regret.

As I get to the airport, my phone rings. I look at the number and smile.

"Hi."

Divach
Divach
18 Followers
12