The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That won't do, little one! Take it all!"

I take just a little more, still looking at him.

"More, Jessica!"

I don't move, I take no more, and I can see the anger in him building, and I smile. I hear R.J. give a disapproving sound before he speaks.

"What will we do with a girl that won't do her job?"

I move my eyes to the side to see my husband, and I watch as he slides to the edge of his seat. I feel his hands come to my hips and I grunt as I feel him roughly pull me, so that my ass is near him, but my mouth is still on Theron's cock.

"Take more of his cock, Jessica."

His voice is low and irritated. I shake my head, and feel his big hand come down on my ass. I give a moan of pleasure of pain, and shake my head again. He slaps my ass again, and I smile this time. Theron grabs the base of his cock and pops it out of my mouth. I look at it in surprise, and then feel the hard slap of his cock against my lips. R.J.'s hand has moved to my pussy and I moan loudly as I feel his fingers find my clit, as Theron's cock once again slams down, hitting my cheek this time. R.J.'s fingers move swiftly over my clit, and my body begins to shake. From the corner of my eye I can see him looking at me.

"What to do, what to do, with a little girl that won't take orders. I know you're enjoying this, your pussy is so hot and it's completely soaked, you wouldn't want it all taken away from you would you?"

I shake my head, as Theron rubs his cock against my full lips.

"Then why do you insist on being bad? A girl like you should know how to take orders. I know you know how."

My body shakes harder from his fingers, and my mouth opens to try to catch Theron's cock, but he won't let me have it. I can feel the oncoming of an orgasm, but R.J. moves his fingers before it can happen. I whimper and look at him, he smiles.

"Girls, who are not good, do not get the pleasure of cumming!"

I look at him sadly, from him pulling away and go back to Theron's cock. I catch it between my teeth this time, and look up at him as I begin to nibble on the head of his cock. He gives a small smile as I bite just a little harder. I feel R.J.'s fingers find the opening to my pussy, and moan as I feel him insert two fingers, then three, I gasp when the fourth one is pushed into me. I know what he's about to do, and all I can think of is how big his hand is, and how much it's going to hurt for the first couple of seconds. I know why he's doing it, he knows that in order for me to take the pain I'm going to have to occupy myself with something else, and that something else is going to have to be shoving Theron's cock completely down my throat.

I feel the pain, as R.J. shoves his fist up my pussy. I release my teeth on Theron; don't want to hurt him, and push my head down on his cock, covering my scream. My eyes don't leave Theron's and I can see the smile of pleasure on his face. I push more, and feel the head of his cock at the back of my throat. It won't do, the pain is still searing through me, and I push down one more time, sending his cock completely down my throat. I choke and gag on it, but that doesn't matter anymore. I take shallow breaths to stop the choking, and concentrate solely on his cock, constricting my throat around it. I feel his hand come to the back of my head, and his hips thrust up, sending his cock even further down my throat. The pain is gone now, and I'm left with only a burning desire for R.J. to ram his fist as hard as he can in my pussy. I push my ass back and forth, helping his hand move in and out, it's a tight fit, and he's having problems moving his hand. Theron's cock jumps with the vibration of my moans, and he thrust his hips a little harder and a little faster, fucking my throat as hard as he can. I can feel my spit seeping pass my lips and down his balls, and I can see it making a huge wet spot on his jeans. I can hear R.J. laughing, it's an odd laugh, and if I could I would look over at him.

"See told you, you could take it all. You just needed a little push."

"God! This little slut is a wonderful cock-sucker!"

"I know, I think she's one of the best."

I moan at this compliment and push my ass back a little more, but R.J. takes his hand out of my pussy. I give a disappointed moan and he laughs again.

"Don't want that pussy to get too loose, or it won't do us any good."

I feel Theron's hand come under my chin, and he pulls my head up, making his cock leave my mouth. I frown a little and look up at him.

"Why don't you suck your husband's cock now."

I look over at R.J., and he shakes his head, which confuses me.

"Before that, take your clothes off. I'm tired of looking at them."

I stand and quickly shed my clothing, the men do the same, and I look at them, my desire still growing as I see them standing side by side. I drop to my knees again, and take R.J.'s cock in my mouth, while one hand goes to Theron's. R.J.'s hand comes to the back of my head, and he thrusts his cock hard into my throat. I choke again, but regain composure. I can feel my juices beginning to slip down my inner thighs as I suck off my husband and jack off Theron. R.J. pulls my hair, until his cock pops out of my mouth, and he turns my head toward Theron. I take his cock and R.J. pulls and pushes my head as I suck Theron's dick. My other hand comes up to R.J. and I stroke him. As my head gets moved from one cock to the other, the desire to feel them both in my pussy grows. I need to be fucked, and soon. On one of the trips from R.J.'s cock to Theron, I speak my desire.

"Somebody please fuck me!"

R.J. stops pushing my head toward Theron and pulls it up so my eyes meet his.

"What was that?"

"I need to be fucked!"

"You need to be fucked? Hear that Theron? She needs to be fucked."

"Yeah I heard it. I don't know if we should, she didn't sound very convincing to me."

Both men nod at each other, and I look at them pleadingly.

"But I do! Please, let me have a cock in my pussy! It hurts it needs a cock so bad!"

"Do you need to be filled Jessica? Need that little pussy pounded by one of these big cocks?"

I look at my husband and nod my head to his question.

"Yes, I need to be. I need a big cock in my pussy right now!"

R.J. smiles a wicked smile and looks at Theron.

"I have an idea. See I don't think it's fair that one of us gets fucked and the other doesn't."

I look at him in fear. I have no idea what he is planning.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing that a slut like you doesn't deserve. And I think that Theron will get the pleasure of doing it, since he is the guest."

"The pleasure of doing what?"

My voice is shaky with my fear, but R.J. takes no notice. He grabs me under the arm and pulls me to my feet. He goes and lies on the bed, and beckons me to come to him. I do, straddling his legs, and moaning as I slip his cock into my pussy. I see him motioning to Theron to get behind me, and he lays my body against him, holding my ass cheeks open. I hear Theron give an approving grunt, and I shake my head as I feel the head of his cock run along my puckered hole. Theron speaks to me as he watches my head shake.

"Oh yes, Jessica. This is exactly what a girl like you needs. You need to be filled with two cocks. I know you want it; your husband knows you want it. You can't resist it, can you Jessi?'

He's right I can't as much as I liked to.

"No."

"No what?"

"I can't resist it."

"Why Jessi? Tell me why?"

I can hear the graininess of lust in his voice, and I smile uncontrollably as I look back towards him.

"Because I'm a whore Theron, but you should know that, shouldn't you?"

I smile to myself at the sounds of my words. I like calling myself a whore, and I like being called one when I have a cock up my pussy. It gives me the mixed feeling of being extremely sexual, extremely dirty, and extremely bad for the actions that I take, to an otherwise very prideful and intelligent woman.

"I do know it; I wanted to hear you say it."

I nod my head in response as he pushes forward, sending the head of his cock into my tight hole. I breath in deeply, ignoring the pain, I'm good at ignoring the pain. It takes a while, but finally Theron gets all of his cock into my virgin like hole. I can barely move, I'm completely filled by both of these big cocks, and I can't help but to smile even though the pain is still there. I look back when Theron speaks.

"My, my R.J. you should really see this view. You should see this little bitch's ass and pussy filled with our cocks."

"I bet it's a nice view. You should see the smile on my sluts face. She's so happy to have both of our cocks in her. This is what this little whore lives for."

I give a low laugh and look from Theron to R.J.

"Could you please stop conversing and fuck me! I wanna feel both these cocks pounding into me right now!"

They say nothing, but R.J. moves his hands from my ass to my hips, and begins to rock me back and forth. A long loud moan escapes me as I feel both cocks beginning to move inside of me. Both men begin to thrust their hips, hard, and soon my body burns with the pending orgasm that is rising in me. I need for them to fuck me harder, and I express it.

"Harder! Come on use those fucking cocks! Fuck me you Bastards! Make me cum!"

They both pump harder into me, and I am sent over the edge. My words are gone, for a minute, and I can't breathe as my orgasm washes over me. Both my pussy and my ass tighten against their cocks, and I hear them both grunt as both holes spasm against them, and my juices flow from me. They slow down at the same time, and I am able to catch my breath, though, I can't shake the orgasm, it still comes. My body wiggles and shakes with it, my breathing is fast, and low whimpers come from me. My body is on a perpetual cum, and I can't shake it. My head becomes dizzy with the fastness of my breathing and I need them to stop, I can't take anymore. I have to have the orgasm stop, or I might faint.

"Please, please, you must stop! I can't breath! I need a rest!"

"But this is what you wanted; this is what you begged for."

It's Theron's voice, and I turn my head to face him.

"I know but I can't take it anymore. It has to stop, you have to change positions!"

My voice is raspy and my words come out in a fast line.

"But whores don't get to decide when they've had enough, you know that."

I turn towards my husband's voice and look at him.

"I need it to stop! I'm going to faint. It's too much, it's too good, it's gotta stop!"

Theron and R.J. look at each other, giving a telepathic message. Theron pulls out of my ass, and I can breathe a little better.

"Fine, but I have another way to use you, slut."

I turn towards Theron, my eyes wide in fear of his words. I wonder how else these two men could use me, and then it dawns on me, and I snap my head towards R.J., who just smiles at me.

"No, not that. Both of you are too big. It'll never work. I'll be split in two!"

My husband grabs my face and looks at me with a mixture of desire and love, but his words make me wince.

"Shut up slut. We will use you in anyway we want to, do you understand? You are nothing to us but a fucking toy, here for our pleasure."

I turn my head towards Theron as he begins to speak.

"That's right, Jessica. How many times did you write me, telling me that you just wished for this same thing? This is what a whore like you needs, and you will enjoy it! If you don't, at least your husband and I will!"

Though, the words make me wince, my pussy is getting wetter with each of their words. I can't deny myself what is about it happen, though, my head says it's wrong, my body won't listen. My will snaps, my body has won, and I address both men, though, I look dead on at my husband.

"I know. I will be good, and take whatever you want me to. I'll be a good pet, I promise, a wonderful fuck-toy, and I will not argue anymore."

Neither one of them responds, and I lay my head down on my husband's as I feel Theron's cock go to my pussy. They're both going to try to fit their cock in me, and it's going to hurt badly, but I don't care anymore. I want their cocks, and I'll go through the pain to get them. R.J. pulls out for a minute, letting Theron stick is cock into me, then I feel R.J. pushing his cock towards my opening. I take a deep breath, my face scrunching into pain as he keeps pushing, stretching the skin, until he is able to get the head of his cock into me. I gasp as I feel it, and grab the pillows on either side of R.J.'s head, as he keeps going, never taking a break, until I have two big cocks stuffed in my pussy. The hot ball of pain in my stomach hasn't gone away, even after both of them have been in me for a couple of minutes. But the thought of having both of them in my pussy, and even the feel that it was given my pussy, made me hotter than hell, and through the pain I could feel another orgasm coming.

"Oh Jesus! I'm going to cum again!"

"You really are a whore Jessi. I'm glad that I came for this. Look at you completely filled with two cocks, and loving it!"

"Just fuck me! God, your cocks feel good in my pussy! I'm going to cum all over them! I'm going to cum all over both of your cocks!"

My words are lost in the scream of passion that issues from me, and both men hold me down as I buck and thrash around in the mist of my orgasm. I hear them both grunting again, and then they both announce that they will be cumming too.

"Cum in my pussy. I want both of you to fill my pussy up with your cum! I want to feel your cock explode into me, and feel the cum that my stuffed pussy can't hold run down my legs!"

Both men dig their fingers into my skin as they begin to cum, and I let out a loud sound of delight as I get what I asked for. They both pull out at the same time, and I roll off my husband, lying beside him, panting. He gets off the bed, and Theron and him stand by each other. I can't hear what they are saying, I know it something about me being a whore, but I'm lost in my own world. My body aches, my pussy and ass throb with pain, but I am happy and satisfied.

I notice Theron again, when he is standing above me, completely dressed. I look up, a small tired smile on my face. He leans down, and brings my full bottom lip into his mouth, kissing me passionately. I look at him after he breaks the kiss.

"Thank you for fucking me Theron."

He says nothing, but gives me a smile, and pats the top of my head. Some moments later I hear the door close and feel my husband's weight beside me before I fall into a deep satisfied sleep.

12