The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked the feeling resonating from my ass, liked it enough to give a moan. "Oh shit..." I whispered. He readjusted himself, and in my newly loosened ass, it felt delicious. "Oh fuck Clarke..." I moaned. His dick was filling my ass. I swallowed hard. "Try fucking me." I said. He laughed.

"As if you had a choice in that part... but fuck this is tight." He said.

"What the hell did you expect?" I said back. "It's virgin! Well... at least... it was." I rubbed my forehead into the pillow. He pulled his cock out, leaving just the head inside, then plunged back inside. I groaned, and the guttural sound that left my mouth shocked even me. My ass walls sucked at him and he pushed back in. His fingers on my clit were driving me crazy, and his pounding my asshole and my cunt in tandem had my eyes rolling back in my head. "Oh god Clarke..."

My orgasm welled up and hit me from both holes at once. I screamed into the pillow and thrust my hips as best I could back at him, ignoring the random twinges of pain. He locked my hips in place with his hands, then fucked my ass like crazy. He held me still while he went along and on his final thrust, emptied himself inside of me. I moaned, cursing him and his dick as I lay there, unable to move. He pulled out, and my asshole twitched as a dribble of cum leaked out. He laid himself on my back.

"Wasn't so bad... was it?" He whispered in my ear. I cursed.

"Fuck you Clarke..." I said, turning my head so I was looking at him. His kissed me and ground his cock against my ass.

"We already did that." He laughed. I shook my head and laughed back.

"Very funny."

12