The Meeting Ch. 03b

Story Info
4th submission in the series... His turn!
1.6k words
3.83
6.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petros55
petros55
1 Followers

The Meeting Pt. 3 (continued)

After she had calmed down a bit and caught her breath, she rolled over to face him, enjoying the sensation as he slipped from inside her.

"Good morning!" she said..."What a nice way to wake up! So sweet and gentle, and very erotic!!"

"You're welcome... my pleasure!" he replied, smiling up at her.

She bent down to give him a kiss, her tongue finding his as their kiss became more passionate...

Stopping for a moment, she noticed his still-erect penis, glistening with her love-juices...

"Oh, but you didn't get to come, did you?" she asked.

"No, but I so enjoyed your climax... it felt very mutual!"

Her hand slipped down to grasp his member, sliding easily up and down the wet shaft...

"Well, I'd like to take care of you, too!" she said, kissing his chest and letting her tongue swirl around his nipples. His cock twitched in her hand as she did so...

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Yes! That really turns me on!" he said. She sucked his nipple into her mouth, and nibbled on it a little. He took a sharp breath and groaned with pleasure. Releasing his nipple, she kissed her way down his belly, his glistening cock still in her hand. Bringing her mouth to it, she licked around the base of his cock and up the sides of his shaft to the head, tasting herself on him as she did so.

"Mmmm, I like the way I taste on you!" she said, and proceeded to take the head of his cock in her mouth, letting her tongue dart into the small opening at the end as she sucked him into her mouth.

He watched as she engulfed his cock with her warm mouth, taking as much of him in as she could manage. He laid back on the bed, surrendering to the incredible pleasure she was giving him... she seemed to be enjoying herself, too, as she increased the pace and pressure of her cocksucking, moaning a little, her mouth filled with his stiff cock. He noticed her free hand moving down to her pussy, touching herself there as she sucked on him. He loved watching her pleasure herself while she pleasured him!

Her fingers circled her clit, and moved up and down in her come-soaked slit. As she took his cock deep into her mouth, she shoved two fingers deep into her pussy. She continued to finger herself as she sucked on his cock, getting more and more aroused as she did so. Each time her fingers emerged from inside her, he could see how wet they were...

"I want to taste you" he said breathlessly- her ministrations on his cock were driving him crazy!

Without taking her mouth from his hard cock, she shifted her position, placing a knee on either side of his head, and lowered her dripping wet pussy onto his mouth. As his tongue reached up to taste her, the juices were literally running out of her! He licked and sucked at her pussy, not wanting to miss a drop of her sweet cream... as his tongue flicked over her erect clitoris, her body quivered and with a gasp she took her mouth from his cock for a moment, then quickly returned, sucking him even deeper into her mouth...

His tongue ran all around the outside of her pussy, teasing her before putting it up inside her hot hole. She pressed herself down onto his face, to keep his tongue there. As it darted in and out of her, she began to lick and kiss the shaft of his cock, needing to breath with the attention he was giving her pussy. He brought his hands up to her ass, and spreading her cheeks, began to lick her harder, from her clit down across her pussy lips, continuing down to lick around the rosebud of her ass. She started a little at this- it was a novel sensation, but she quickly found it to be very pleasurable, and very exciting!

He continued to lick her from front to back, his hands moving her body over his eager mouth. Each time he got to her anus, he circled it with his tongue, sending waves of sensation through her body.

Giving his stiff cock a kiss, she sat up over his face- her pussy was aching for more attention, and she shifted her body to place his tongue directly at her opening. With the fingers of one hand, she spread her pussy lips for him, while her other hand busied itself with her clitoris...

"I love the way you eat my pussy, baby!" she exclaimed, furiously rubbing her stiff clit while his tongue licked and sucked at her cunt. Copious amounts of liquid were running out of her, directly into his waiting mouth, and he hungrily licked up all the warm, sticky fluid, getting it all over his face as he did so. She spread her lips wider, so he could lick her clit. Starting at the base, he licked his way up to the tip, licking her fingers as she rubbed herself there. Then he placed his mouth squarely on her clit, sucking it into his mouth, giving it a gently nibble at the same time. This proved too much for her, and she started to come, drenching him in her sweet cream. It tasted like melted butter to him, so sweet!

After she came, she spun around on the bed, kneeling over him, and kissed his mouth, tasting herself once again as she licked his face clean...

"Now I'm going to fuck you, baby!" she said, and taking his hard cock in her hand, she placed it at her opening. He could feel droplets of come dripping out of her onto his cock and balls as she slowly lowered herself down onto his shaft... even with all the attention it had received, her pussy still felt delightfully tight as she impaled herself on his cock. He felt the warm wetness squishing out of her around the edges of his cock as she settled herself down hard on him, her position on top of him allowing her to take him in deeper than she had before.

She stayed there for a moment, letting her body adjust to the depth of his penetration, then slowly raised herself up, letting her hand feel how wet and slippery she had made him before lowering her pussy back down onto him, a little harder this time.

He arched his back, pushing himself up into her as she came down on him... his cock felt a foot long as she began to ride him, her pace increasing as she bounced up and down on his cock. His hands went to her breasts, fondling and squeezing them while she fucked him. When he began to pinch her stiff nipples, she bent forward, inviting him to take them in his mouth.

As she moved her body, his cock touched different places inside her, and she started to rotate her hips so she could feel him everywhere. Sensing what she was doing, he also began to move his hips, penetrating her at different angles as she took every inch of his cock into her hot, wet pussy.

Feeling his cock swelling, and his balls tightening with his come, he sat up, letting her lay back onto his knees as they continued to fuck. In this position, his cock was sliding over her G-spot, adding to her excitement. He took a pillow and placed it under her ass as he moved again to lay on top of her, his cock still deep inside her. She pulled her knees up to her chest, and he placed her legs over his arms, spreading them wide open, and began to fuck her pussy in earnest.

"Oh, yes! Give it to me, baby- fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried. "Harder, baby- fuck me harder!" He complied by ramming his swollen cock deep into her soaking wet pussy, feeling her heat around him. She was thrusting her hips up to meet his each time he came down on her, gripping him with her pussy as he filled her with his raging hard-on. They moved together, bellies slapping as they connected, his balls slapping her ass as his cock tried to penetrate her deeper and deeper; her pussy opening wider to take more of him in...

Somewhere deep inside herself, she could feel something rising, building... his cock felt so big, pistoning in and out of her... he could feel himself swelling even more- it felt like his cock was going to explode! She clamped down hard on his cock, as though trying to stem the tide that was about to overwhelm her, but this only served to heighten the sensation of his movements.

As he felt her pussy gripping him tight, he could no longer restrain himself... as he shoved his cock deep into her pussy, she screamed, and felt the floodgates open, drenching him in her hot come as his cock shot streams of his own deep into her, continuing to pump in and out of her as he did.

As he continued to fuck her, she felt wave after wave of orgasms flood her body- she didn't think she would ever stop coming until, spent, he finally stopped moving, and lay on top of her, his cock deep inside her pussy, and kissed her tenderly. She kissed him back. Neither one could muster the words to speak to what they had just experienced, so they simply lay there, letting the waves of gratitude wash over them...

petros55
petros55
1 Followers