The Meeting Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Kerri move, bending over to get her mouth closer, wanting to taste him. Debbie slowly slid her mouth up his shaft, then, taking her hand from Kerri's pussy to grasp his cock, she offered it to Kerri's waiting mouth, letting their tongues touch as they both licked at the head of his cock, flicking over the tiny opening there to get the last drops of come that still flowed from him...

Peter was overcome with the power of his orgasm, as he continued to run his fingers over Debbie's pussy. As his cock began to soften, the two women smiled at each other, then kissed each other deeply. Kerri could taste his come in the other woman's mouth, and it excited her. She grabbed Debbie's hand and brought it back to her pussy. Debbie responded by pushing two fingers deep inside, then brought her fingers in between their two mouths, and both women licked the juices from them.

"Mmmmmm, you sure taste good!" Debbie said, with a grin. Kerri knew what she wanted, and she unzipped her skirt, removing it, and slipping her thong off, she laid back on the couch, opening her legs. She took her hands and, placing them at either side of her pussy, held her swollen lips open. Her exposed pussy glistened with her juices, and Debbie moved herself closer, lying across Peter's lap, bringing her mouth to Kerri's wet pussy, her tongue flicking over her opening and across her hard clit. Kerri gasped with pleasure, and pulled the girl's head closer, wanting to feel her tongue inside her.

Peter moved over, allowing the girl to get on her hands and knees as she licked and sucked on Kerri's pussy. He watched them for a while, enjoying seeing the look of absolute pleasure on Kerri's face as Debbie's mouth and fingers worked on her with obvious delight. He noticed Debbie's hips moving and thrusting as she ate Kerri's pussy, and moved to lie down behind her with his face directly under her dripping pussy. He put his hands on her ass and pulled her down onto his waiting mouth. She immediately responded by rubbing her pussy all over his face and mouth, as he put his tongue up into her, probing between her lips.

Kerri's head was thrown back, her hands still holding Debbie's mouth tightly against her pussy as she rocked her hips back and forth, feeling the girl's tongue moving in and out of her. Debbie moaned against the woman's pussy as she felt Peter's tongue deep inside her, his fingers flicking over her clit, spreading her juices all over her pussy and thighs. She gasped as she felt his wet fingers touching her asshole, gently probing there...

All the sounds of pleasuring stimulated Peter, and he felt his cock stiffening again as the two women moaned , becoming more and more aroused. He took his cock in his hand and started stroking himself, feeling it grow larger as he did so. When it had become fully erect again, he moved to kneel behind Debbie. Her nice, round ass was up in the air as she bent down to lick Kerri's pussy... he lifted her skirt up over her ass and pulled off her soaked panties, exposing her swollen pussy. The girl was rubbing her fingers up and down her slippery slit, and slipping them inside herself, her hips moving as she fingered herself.

Peter watched the two women for a moment. Kerri seemed lost in the pleasure the girl was giving her; her head was thrown back, and her hips moved, fucking the girl's mouth while Debbie licked and sucked her pussy. Debbie's fingers glistened as she thrust them in and out of her wide open pussy. The sight really turned him on, and he brought his engorged cock to Debbie's pussy, letting the length of it run between her slickness, the end of it touching her clit as he did so.

Debbie let out a moan as she felt his hardness rubbing against her, and reaching for him with her hand, guided him inside her. As he pushed himself hard into her pussy, she let out a low scream and, taking her mouth away from Kerri's pussy for a moment, glanced back at him with a look of pure lust on her face.

"Oh yeah, baby... give it to me! Fuck me!" she cried, and returned to Kerri's pussy with even more enthusiasm. Peter responded by thrusting his cock deep into her, pushing her face into the other woman's crotch. Kerri opened her eyes to watch as Peter, taking Debbie's hips in his hand, began furiously fucking the girl's pussy. Each time he thrust into her, her mouth went harder against Kerri's pussy, and Kerri responded by holding her head, and pushing her hips up against the girl's mouth, feeling her tongue probing deep inside her. It was as though they were both fucking the girl at the same time!

Debbie licked and sucked at the woman's dripping hole, totally caught up in the pure excitement of their lust, moaning loudly each time she felt Peter's stiff cock enter her hot pussy, and Kerri's obvious pleasure as she forced herself onto her mouth... she inserted two fingers into the woman's pussy, licking her clit as she did so in time to the motion of Peter's cock reaming her own hole. Kerri began bucking her hips against the girl's mouth as she felt her climax beginning- the sight of her writhing body brought Peter to the edge of another orgasm...

Debbie could feel him swelling deep inside her each time he entered her, and felt herself contracting around him, delirious with the pleasure of his hard cock filling her; bringing her close to her own climax.

Kerri arched her back and held the girl's head tightly to her pussy as she started to come- the sight was too much for Peter, and with one final thrust into Debbie's wet pussy, he began to explode into her. The feel of his hot come spurting deep inside her pussy pushed Debbie over the edge, and she cried out as her climax cascaded over her... he continued to move in and out of her, and each time, she felt another orgasm wash over her, as she licked at Kerri's drenched pussy, savoring every drop of the creamy come that ran out of her.

Slowly, they all came down a bit from the ecstacy they had just experienced... Peter withdrew his glistening tool from Debbie's pussy, oozing her juices, and Debbie moved up to kiss Kerri's mouth, letting her taste herself on the girl's lips and tongue...

"Mmmmm... I want to taste you, too!" Kerri said, " I want to taste both of you!"

Peter got the idea, and standing up, moved to the other end of the sofa, bringing his come-covered penis to her mouth. She took it in her hand, and licked the head clean before engulfing him with her mouth. Not to be left out, Debbie began licking his shaft, tasting their combined juices.

When his cock was licked clean, Peter leaned over and gently kissed each of the women, then watched as they kissed each other. He lay down beside them, putting an arm around each of them as they all collapsed into the pool of bliss they had created...

12