The MILF Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two could play this game, I thought as I reached up and cupped the rounded mounds of her ass! I began copying her motions, running my fingers into her rear cleavage, stroking up and down her sensitive channel again and again.

Jean suddenly pressed the ball of her finger directly to my asshole, pushing against the tightness. I followed suit, and did the same thing to her which brought a deep, guttural moan from her. As she continued to suck at my cock, working her lips up and down with a wet, feather softness, she pressed inwards, shooting her finger deep into my rectal channel! The effect was incredible! I felt alternately full and empty as she stroked her finger in and out of me, all the time mouthing my cock, taking it deep into her mouth again.

I followed her lead, and pushed one finger deep into her bowels. I thought she was going to go crazy right then and there! It was all I could do to hold her in place, now lapping the flat of my tongue the full length of her dripping slit as I continued to probe her asshole! We were squirming against each other like there was no tomorrow! Each of us had a mouthful of the other's flesh, and each of us had a digit buried in the other's most sensitive area! It was fantastic!

Again, I could feel the pressure inside me as the cum churned in my balls, seeking release!

Quickly, to my surprise, Jean pulled away from me. She lifted her lips from my cock, and pulled her ass away from my questing finger! She spun around, coming to her feet on the bed. She placed one foot on either side of my hips, and facing me, she began to lower herself! Her hand gripped my rigid cock, guiding it. With nothing but her hand touching me, she lowered her hips once again. I thought she was going to put my cock back in her pussy, but that wasn't her intention at all!

She guided the rounded head of my cock directly to her asshole!

Never in my life had I ever had anal sex before. I'd dreamed of it, thinking that it probably would never happen to me, but, here it was!

Jean sank down, pushing my prick through the tight ring of her sphincter, and into the hot, clinging depths of her unbelievably tight ass! I couldn't believe it! My mind was whirling with the impact of my first anal fuck! It was like nothing I'd ever felt before in my life! So hot. So tight. Jean settled her weight on my loins, taking every inch of me inside her ass. Her hands were flat on my chest for balance, her eyes were closed. Slowly, she began moving up and down, stroking my meat in and out of her body. I nearly died from the pure pleasure of it! Faster and faster, she pumped up and down, taking me to the very depths of her with ever stroke! I felt like my cock was going to burst; my mind was still reeling!

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass!" Jean cried into the dimness of the bedroom.

Even though I was on the very verge of shooting my load, I tried. I really did! I fought to gain control, but it was a useless battle. She was just too hot; too tight! The feelings were way too intense as she squeezed me with her asshole! I felt like my cock was in a vise as she tightened around me again and again! It was almost like someone pulling at me with her every movement.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum! I can't hold it!" I wailed as I felt myself slipping further and further towards the inevitable.

"Do it! Do it baby! Cum in my ass!" she nearly screamed as she pounded down on me again. "Fill my ass with it! Shoot me full of cum!"

Hot semen raced up my shaft and exploded into her. My cockhead swelled. My prick throbbed. My balls contracted as again and again, creamy cum was blasted up her sweet asshole!

"I feel it. I feel it!" Jean cried as her own body began to shake and spasm once again as she began her own orgasm! I felt her pussy gushing against my mons as she came over and over, her face twisted with the power of her climax. My hands dug into the sides of her hips as she milked my shaft inside her, holding me deep, her sphincter tight around the very base of my cock. She had every inch of it inside her as she rode out both her climax and mine, leaving us both withered for the moment.

She collapsed on top of me, my cock slowly deflating and slipping with a soft "plop" from her stretched anus. Holding me, her face buried in my neck, my arms around her, we both drifted off for a few moments, trying to regain ourselves, trying to cope with the power of what had just happened with us.

Coming back to my senses, I glanced at the bedside clock and saw that about thirty minutes had passed. Jean was curled against me, sperm leaking from both her pussy and asshole. I still couldn't believe that something, anything like this, was really happening to me, but I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth! This was one hell of a woman, no matter what her age was, and I knew it. She was so unlike the girls I'd been dating. So much better. So much of everything!

The rest of the night was almost a blue of intensity. Jean and I were at each other in every way I certainly had ever heard of! We fucked ourselves silly, she sucked me off, drinking my cum eagerly several times! Once, with her kneeling on the side of the bed, I fucked her in the ass again! We took a couple showers, fucked in the bathroom with her leaning up against the wall and me behind her, driving my cock into her more than willing body. We fucked in her living room. We fucked in the kitchen. We even went outside, and fucked on her patio!

Finally, at five thirty in the morning, I staggered out of her condo and slowly, very slowly, made my way to my car. I sat behind the wheel for several minutes, thinking that there had never been a night like this, and probably would never be again...

12