The Milf Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please Ms. Ruby, please!"

Ruby giggled girly at the desperation in the young virgins voice and decided she'd quit teasing him and would give him his first, and best, blowjob he would ever have.

She pointed his cocks head towards her now widely opened mouth, slowly drawling closer and closer to his painfully erect penis.

Joe looked down at Ruby as she put his cock in her mouth, making eye-contact as she did.

Joe flung his head back in ecstasy, trying to hold back his quickly approaching orgasm.

He enjoyed the hot wetness of her sucking mouth and wondering tongue, she was obviously very experienced.

She bobbed her head back and forth as she sucked and slobbered all over Joe's overwhelmed dick, moaning and humming as she did.

Joe was now beyond his short point of return and warned Ruby of his impending orgasm.

"Ahh God Ms. Ruby, I'm gunna cum! Ohh yes! Oh, oh my God!"

She did nothing but smile and started going faster and faster, pretty much sucking his seed straight from his large nuts. She also began caressing his balls as they began drawling closer and closer to his shaft.

"Can I cum inside your mouth Ms. Ruby? Ohh man, ahhh."

Joe shyly asked in between his moaning and groaning.

Ruby removed her mouth from his dick to answer,

"Mmmm, you better baby! Go ahead and coat this old ladies mouth with your young, hot cum!"

"Ohhh my God Ruby, you're soo hot! Ahh, ahhh I'm cumming babe!! Ohh take that cum you nasty milf!!"

The now not so shy Joe screamed as he bent his knees and grabbed the sides of Ruby's small head, thrusting his hips back and forth, using Ruby's small mouth like a pussy.

Taking her hand off his cock, Ruby quickly shoved her head forward, slipping Joe's expanding cock all the way down her tight and slimy throat just as he shot his first squirt of thick cum.

"Ohhhaa God!! Take that load babe!"

Joe grunted through clenched teeth as he continued shooting his load down Ruby's throat.

He continued cumming, shooting load after load of his hot cream directly into Ruby's stomach.

After four large shots, Ruby gagged as her throat contracted, causing Joe's cock to slip from out of her throat as he continued unloading his balls into her mouth.

After an astonishing seven shots, Joe finally stopped his barrage of cum and started to recover from his overwhelming orgasm.

"Ohh wow! That felt so good Ms. Ruby! Thank you SOO much! Ahh God..."

Joe said in the aftermath of his orgasm.

Ruby, who's mouth was too full to talk, just sucked the remaining semen off of Joe's still hard cock. After she had cleaned his member, she looked up at him, opening her mouth for the still hard and horny Joe to witness his large amount of release in the tiny milfs mouth.

She swooshed and swirled it around in her mouth, just before she took not one, but two full gulps to swallow the young mans thick, white cum. All with a smile on her face.

"Wow!"

Ruby said, laughing as she spoke,

"That was the biggest load I've ever taken! How long were you holding that one up?"

She rhetorically asked causing Joe and herself to laugh out loud, Joe helping Ruby up to her feet as they laughed together.

Ruby was still wearing her cherry red matching bra and panties as she stood in front of ass naked Joe.

"Hey! It's not fair if I'm the only naked one!"

Joe jokingly said as he passionately kissed Ruby's neck, making her pussy tingle.

"Oooo, you've got a good point there, don't ya? Why don't you help me undress baby! Strip your 'milf' naked. Hey, what does 'milf' mean anyways?"

Ruby asked, curious considering he had called her it a couple times.

"It's an abbreviation for a Mother I'd Like to Fuck. And you, Ms. Ruby, are a milf!"

Joe said.

"Oh my, you're not so shy anymore are you?"

Ruby replied as Joe unclasped the lacy bra from behind her back as she held the bra in place over her breasts to keep the bra from falling to the floor and revealing her beasts quickly.

She wanted to slowly reveal her breasts nice and slow for Joe to adore and admire.

"Why don't you sit down on the bed and let me give ya a little striptease? Go ahead, here, sit down. Enjoy the show."

Ruby suggested to Joe as she continued to hold the cups of her now unfastened bra over her small breasts.

"Yes ma'am!"

Joe said as he plopped down on the edge of the bed.

Ruby now slowly shimmied the red bra over her A-cup breasts. For a smaller woman, she had a very fitting breast size.

"Would you like to see my mommy titties you nasty little boy? Hmm? You would, wouldn't you?"

Ruby asked the inpatient 18 year old boy, drawing out her teasing episode.

"Yes! Please Ms. Ruby, I want to see them so bad!"

The tortured Joe pleaded as he sat on the edge of the bed in front of Ruby, slowly stroking his still hard cock with his right hand.

"Your wish is my command, master."

Ruby leaning in close as she said this. Before standing back up straight and slowly lowering the bra past her cute, rosy pink erect nipples. Joe mesmerized as she revealed her beautiful breasts to the boy.

Again, her beasts where fitting of a woman her size. They were about the size of a apple split in half. They had light brown areoles, and pink nipples that stood out erect at about a half an inch tall.

"Wow... They're so perfect. You're so perfect."

Joe said in admiration to the now bare chested 50 year old standing in front of him, making her blush and smile.

"Can I please see your, um, vagina? Please?"

Joe awkwardly spit out of his mouth, provoking sweet laughter from Ruby as she now walked towards Joe. She hopped up on the bed and straddled Joe, sitting on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

She placed her cheek on his shoulder as she gently and seductively whispered into his ear,

"Don't you mean my pussy? You can call it a pussy, honey! Hearing a good little boy speak dirty makes my P-U-S-S-Y dripping wettt..."

Joe, even after all that has already happened, was still shocked to hear such vulgar language from such a proper older woman. However, it did made him even more horny.

"I love hearing you talk so dirty, it makes my dick throb and my balls tingle. So yes, can I see your pussy Ms. Ruby?"

Joe asked as Ruby took hold of his erection and started jacking him off with her own hand. Looking him in the eyes, she replied with a seductive smile,

"I can't say no when you ask so nicely. I just sure hate to be the one to have to turn such an innocent and kind boy into a nasty talking sex hound! But I simply can't help myself."

She said as she released his cock, before standing up and motioning for Joe to follow in suite.

Standing up, Joe followed Ruby onto the bed. She had him lay down on his back as she climbed on top of him and sat on his face. Her panty-clad pussy now just inches from Joe's salivating mouth.

He could smell her musky, delicate, womanly scent as she pressed her pussy up against his mouth, smearing the wetness of her pussy through her panties onto his big lips.

"Go ahead baby, lick that pussy. I need it so bad! Lick my soaking wet pussy right through my little panties you dirty boy!"

Ruby demanded through clenched teeth as Joe began lapping his tongue up and down her wet, cloth covered mound as she moaned and started grinding her pussy onto his face, holding his hair with both her hands as she did.

"Ohhh yesss baby... Yes yes yes yes yes!! Lick that poor, neglected pussy sweetie!! Ohh gawd."

Ruby again screeched in between her moans and groans.

Hating to pull her pussy away from the young mans quite talented mouth, she stood up over his face as she quickly pulled down her panties, completely soaked in the crotch area from Joe's saliva and Ruby's juices.

She raised her one leg up, freeing it from the bonds of the thin thong-strap. Doing the same with the other leg until she was now completely naked, finally joining Joe as he had been naked for about 10 minutes now. She threw her drenched underwear to the side of the bed as she now squatted over Joe's face, showing him her most privet of parts.

Joe soaked in the view, making his mouth water and his dick clench. Her pussy was completely hairless except for a small "landing strip" style strip of hair above her luscious and full pussy lips. The hair was as red as the hair on her head, except there were no traces of gray anywhere on her little landing strip, as there was on her head of hair that was long and flowed past her shoulders.

"You like the look of that don't you?"

"Ahh it's so hot Ms. Ruby! May I please suck on your hard clit?! I need to taste your bare pussy!"

Joe asked.

Ruby, not needing to say a word, just plunged her delicate cunt right over Joe's welcoming mouth.

Her pleasure hit the roof as she let out a tortured scream when he first made sucking and licking contact with her throbbing clit. She was on cloud-nine and Joe knew it.

Joe was no idiot when it came to pleasing a woman. As a 15 and 16 year old, he had looked up all the different parts of the female anatomy. Figuring out what was the most sensitive, where he'd have spend the most time pleasuring, what made a woman go wild, and what he could do to make a woman have a screaming orgasm she'd never forget. Joe wanted to be the most generous lover he could possibly be, always making sure the woman got hers before he got his. Now was his chance to please her for pleasing him.

He wrapped his hands around her thin thighs, holding her still as he now forced his tongue deep into her fragile flesh. Making her grab her own hair and tremble.

He darted his thick tongue in and out, in and out, over and over again. While he did this, he would place his upper lip just above her clit and suck. Creating a vacuum of sorts on her aching and sensitive nub.

"Oh Gawd yes!! Just like that! Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!! That's the way I like it baby!"

Ruby screamed as she grounded her juicy mound all over his sucking mouth.

"Ohh I'm cumming you little bastard!! Oh. My. Gawwwwwdd I'm cumming sooo hard!! Oh you dirty fucking prick! Making a woman your mothers age squirt all over your nasty mouth!? You should be asham... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ruby stopped in the middle of her sentence as she began squirting her juices all over Joe's face. She nearly drowned the kid with her juice as she bucked her hips wildly, her hair covering her gaping mouth and her eye which rolled back into her head.

'Woah, she's a squirter!'

Joe thought to himself as he had to start swallowing his mouthful of her clear and sweet taking cum.

"Oh gawd baby, where did you learn to do that? Ahhh hot damn that was amazing..."

Ruby said with closed eyes as she enjoyed the aftershocks of her massive orgasm.

"I kinda just taught myself, you know, I did my research!"

Joe spoke, muffled as he was still face deep in her twitching muff.

"You must have done some real serious studying! Gods honest truth, that was the best orgasm I've ever had, hands down! Sweetheart, you'd better get your mouth over here more often. It's been way too long since this old lady has had her pussy properly eaten."

Ruby said, now with open eyes as she was now starting to come down from the high of her orgasm.

"How's about we get to fuckin'? I bet you can't wait to feel some nice, tight pussy for the first time, can ya?"

Ruby said smiling down at Joe as she began to stand up, leaping off the bed. Joe watched as her feet hit the floor and her tight, but big, ass wiggled when she landed. At this point Joe's cock was so hard, it was starting to become painful.

"Now why don't you hop down here, let me lube up that big thing of yours, then you can try jammin' it into my wet little hole? It's been a while since this old pussy has taken a pounding! It's gonna be real tight, that's for sure!"

She said in a matter-of-fact kind of way as Joe crawled out of the bed and onto his feet, his bloated cock leading the way to Ruby's mouth as she was now on her knees again beside the bed.

"Im just gonna suck on ya long enough to get you nice and slippery, I don't want you cumming again quite yet."

Ruby said as she held his cock in her hand, pointing it towards her mouth.

After she was done speaking she placed his cock in her mouth, relieving much of the pain Joe was experiencing from his level of hardness and the length of time it went unattended while he ate Ruby's pussy like it was a steak dinner after he hadn't eaten in a week.

His cock was clearly visible through Ruby's thin cheeks as she lubricated his steaming hot erection, preparing it for his first time, and her first time in five years since her husband had died.

After about a minute of Ruby blowing Joe's dick, she stood up while saying,

"Alrighty, that should just about do it! You ready baby?"

"Oh yes! I've been ready for 18 years now!"

Joe replied.

They both laughed as they wrapped their arms around each other and passionately kissed, their tongues dancing past each others lips as they explored each others mouths.

After a few minute of passionate kissing and tonguing, Ruby sat on the bed facing Joe and spread her legs wide with a big smile.

Joe positioned himself between her legs and held them as he then looked up at Ruby for further guidance.

"Honey, you do whatever you want! Im all yours! You can take it nice, slow, and sensual. Or you can pound my pussy so hard it bleeds. Either one you choose, I'm happy!"

Ruby informed the excited, yet nervous Joe as he aimed his cocks head towards her luscious pussy. He watched intently as his light pink cock head slowly split Ruby's pussy lips, parting in the middle to except his cock. Inch by inch he penetrated Ruby deeper and deeper.

Ruby began moaning again at the long forgotten feeling of having a cock be slowly pushed deep into her womanhood.

"Ohh God you are so tight!! Aww that feels amazing! Oh my God..."

Joe said as he watched the last inch of his cock bottom out into Ruby, his balls now resting on her even tighter asshole.

"That's it baby! That's a good little pussy, isn't it Joe?"

Ruby said as he now leaned forward to suck on her petite breasts.

"Wow! And I thought it couldn't get better than oral! Dear Lord that pussy is so hot!"

Joe said after releasing her nipple from his mouth.

"Go ahead and really pound me, I want you to split that pussy wide open!"

Ruby demanded.

Joe wasn't going to argue! He slowly pulled his cock back out, feeling lots of resistance and also the cool air on his drenched cock as he pulled out of her oven.

He now looked up into her deep blue eyes, and threw his hips forward as fast as he could. Slamming full force into Ruby's pussy, letting out a scream as her soaked pussy made an audible 'squish' noise.

"Ohhhh Joe!! That's the way I want it baby! Give mama the brutal, hard fucking shes been craving! Let me have it Joe!"

Ruby squealed.

Joe pulled back out and repeated his previous motion over and over, every time making Ruby squeak in pleasure. Her squeaks becoming closer and closer together as Joe really picked up the pace.

His balls now slapped Ruby's little asshole with each thrust, making a loud clapping noise fill the room over Ruby's groans and Joe's grunts.

It wasn't long before Ruby's face clenched up and her eyes focused on Joe, both of them growing closer and closer to orgasm.

After about three minutes of vigorous thrusting, Ruby declared at the top of her lungs that she was going to cum.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhhhhhh!! You gonna make me cum Joe? You gonna make my tiny little pussy cum? You disgusting little bastard!! Pound that pussy like you mean it!!"

Ruby screamed as she now grasped the purple blanket with both her hands.

Joe was now thrusting at full speed, his own orgasm drawling closer. He was now slamming into Ruby so hard that his balls would brutally slap her gentle skin every time he bottomed out in her succulent hole.

"Don't stop!! Don't you dare fucking stop!! Im cumming! Ahhh God yes, yes, yes, yes!!"

Ruby announced her orgasm. Just seconds after, Joe followed. Within about five seconds, he began pumping her insides full of cum, still slamming into her full force as he did.

Ruby's head flung back as her eyes disappeared into her head, her toes clenching tightly as she began having her own orgasm. Brought on by Joe's huge orgasm.

He continued to pump his cream deep inside of the orgasming 50 year old, filling her small womb with several ounces of his baby batter.

After his orgasm had finally subsided, Joe stopped his thrusting as his knees gave out and he collapsed onto Ruby, face first onto her small chest.

Ruby's orgasm was also beginning to subside as she let out a squeal and showered Joe's spent cock with her never ending pussy juice.

"Ooooohhhhhhh Gaaaaawwwdd..."

Ruby muttered as she lye there. Her pussy filled to the brim with this young mans seed and soaked in her own pussy sap. She had just had the best orgasm of her life, thanks to this post-virgin boy. They sat like this for a few minutes, soaked in Ruby's juice and both of their sweat.

After about three minutes or so, Joe gathered up all the strength he could muster and pulled himself off of Ruby's little body. As he did, she was looking up at him with a very satisfied smile.

"Wow... That was amazing! How was that for you? Your first time."

Ruby broke the silence, gleaming in her post-orgasm pleasure.

"That was... Wow! I, I can't, really describe, in words, how incredible that was. Thank you so much Ruby."

Joe said in a haze as he pealed himself off of Ruby.

They both stood on their feet and passionately kissed one last time. Before crawling up into her bed, under her purple covers, and falling asleep naked in each others arms.

This was only the first of many times that this most unlikely of couples would engage in passionate acts of love, such as this. Though they kept their affairs hidden from friends and family for fear of judgement, their love for each other was always very much present every time they were together.

There was still many sexual desires they both had yet to explore.

12