The Minister's Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom laughed as he replied, "I would love to ride you home or anywhere else."

Unnoticed by both Tom and Cathy, Tom's wife sat in the darkened balcony watching them.

After dressing Tom and Cathy went outside. Cathy wore Tom's shirt and nothing else; she carried her other bike clothing in a bag Tom had had in his study. Tom put her bicycle in the back of his pickup. Tom the started the engine, then called his wife. Finally reaching her on her cell phone, he told her that something had come up and he would be late. She had been a minister's wife long enough to realize that he was actually on 24 hour call and that some of the pastoral work he did needed to be held in confidentiality, and he didn't have to explain further.

The drive back was fun and stimulating as Tom put his hand between Cathy's legs and she spread them to give him access to her pussy. She unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing to let him play with her tits also while she massaged his cock with her left hand. As they parked in front of her apartment, Cathy leaned over and said,

"One more time with the holy cock." She slid her lips down around his cock, sucking him, jacking him off with one hand. "Here, you do this," she motioned to him to masturbate himself as she sucked the head of his cock.

As Tom took hold of his dick, he could feel her tongue on its sensitive head. As Cathy sucked and he stroked himself, he felt his legs and groin tightening and knew he was on the edge.

"I'm cuming," Tom grunted, just moments before he shot into her mouth. There wasn't as much cum this time and he thought that his balls had really had a workout.

When she was sure his cock was completely drained, Cathy sat up and leaned over to kiss him. "Want to do this again sometime?" Cathy grinned at him.

"God yes," Tom replied. "When?"

"I'll let you know and try to give you some notice next time."

"And I will have the altar ready." Tom laughed.

Cathy cocked her head to one side, looking at him. "I may have other games we can play next time."

Tom took the bicycle out of his truck.

"May I keep your shirt for a bit?" Cathy asked. "My roommate may have her boyfriend at home and I don't want to walk in on them naked." She grinned wickedly at Tom. "Of course, that might be fun for all of us. Now there's something for your fantasies on the way home, you and me and my roommate."

She smiled at Tom and then disappeared into her apartment, closing the door. As he drove home, Tom thought about what had happened. He had had the best sex of his life and nothing terrible had happened. Maybe, just maybe he should start having more fun. Maybe he should start acting to bring some his fantasies to reality. Sure, there might be consequences he didn't especially want, but the payoff could be wonderful. His thoughts drifted to the church secretary and some of the other women in his congregation.

12