The Mirror Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes – so fabulously pungent!" agreed Jennifer. "You are absolutely right, Shaz. I'm getting that, too. I'm getting all of that! It's a really wonderful blend: Tantalising notes, that are blissfully pleasing on the nose, and with an extremely satisfying, long and lingering, palate-coating finish."

Sharon took some more deep, appreciative sniffs from right in between the now 'voluntarily' splayed toes of Melanie's right foot, and said, "Mmmm ... In fact, Jen, it's got me craving for the complementing flavours of a lovely glass of Chablis."

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Melanie in a mixture of instant, amused disbelief, and awakening, titillated delight. "You two are so gross! Ha ha ha ha! You both actually like the smell of my stinky feet! Don't you?"

Jennifer said, "Yes, we do, Melanie. Your feet smell wonderful – take it from us."

Sharon said to Melanie, "Okay then, sweetie. Now you just relax, while Jen and me go to work on these lovely feet of yours ... After all, there is, a serious side to this – it's not all, fun and games!"

Rub, rub, rub ... Pull, pull, pull ... Tug, tug, tug ... Yank, yank, yank ... Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze ...

And the result was inevitable ...

"Actually, Melanie," said Jennifer as she gently but firmly pulled individually on the toes of her prospective employee's left foot, and firmly manipulated each pinkish-red toe pad between her thumb and forefinger, "reflexology can also be performed on the hands, and on the head, too. But Shaz and me enjoy just specialising in feet – it's a lot more fun."

The result was inevitable ... as James avidly watched Jennifer and Sharon performing their five-minute massage upon their reluctant job applicant's stinky, girl-next-door feet.

Firmly pressing and rotating her thumbs into the pinkish-red ball of Melanie's right, damp-looking foot, Sharon agreed, "Yes, Jen – and to think that we actually earn our living, for doing what we do!"

Inevitable ... as he listened to Jennifer and Sharon's prospective employee's growing moans of pleasure as their knowing fingers expertly pressed, probed and manipulated her sensitive soles.

"My god ... I'd never have believed it," said Melanie softly. "Please, please, don't stop. This is just, so ... awesome."

Inevitable ... as ...

As Debbie let herself into his flat with the spare key he'd given her, accompanied by her mum, Doris.

*

At the sight they beheld, Debbie and Doris were utterly dumbfounded.

They could only stand, and stare, aghast.

Stand and stare, aghast, at the sight of all the ghastly litter.

The ghastly litter, that was carelessly strewn about James's living room – the dreadful debris, from James's don't-waste-a-moment, ready-eating and fast-food 'provisions', resultant of his long weekend of 'entertainment', in front of the mirror ... Countless wadded-up wodges of 'soiled' Kleenex Man-Size tissue-paper; the scrunched up empty packets of chocolate-chip cookies, and of various other biscuits and snacks; empty soft drinks cans and bottles; empty Pot Noodle tubs; microwave meal cartons, with their cold and congealed remnants ...

But, most of all, Debbie and Doris were aghast, at the sight of James.

The sight of James, sitting in front of the mirror ... and jacking himself off, as if his very life depended on it.

"So ... What do you say then, Melanie ..." James heard Sharon ask, as her highly proficient fingers continued to cause Melanie to moan in blissful pleasure "... to our job offer?"

Inevitable ... as James achieved his latest mind-shattering, cataclysmic climax.

In an effort to maximise his 'devotional offering' to the mistress of the mirror, frenetically rubbing and pulling and tugging and yanking away at 'himself' with his left hand, and assiduously squeezing his balls with his right, James's pent-up seed was finally released.

"Oh my god!" wailed Doris as, from sheer force of ecstasy, James's eyes rolled up, showing only the whites.

"James! Come out of it! James!!" yelled Debbie hysterically, as James's explosive eruption spurted and sprayed all over himself.

But, so totally ... enchanted, was James, he was completely oblivious to the sudden presence of his girlfriend and her mum.

Debbie and Doris could only stand, aghast, and look on.

Stand, aghast, and look on, as James continued to frenziedly milk himself – rubbing and pulling and tugging and yanking away at 'himself' with his left hand, and squeezing his balls with his right.

Milking himself, until the after-pulse, pulse, pulsing of his precious seed slowed, to a drab little dribble ... and then finally stopped, drying up to nothing.

The precious seed, of his 'willing' sacrifice.

His 'willing' sacrifice, to the mistress of the mirror.

The mistress of the mirror, who, frenziedly feeding upon the essential ingredient, nutrient-rich nourishment of James's 'willing'-sacrifice production, was flourishing, and thriving ... And developing.

"Come out of what, Debbie?" said the bewildered Doris. "Is James having some kind of ... episode?"

"It's – it's the mirror, Mum!" yelled the acutely distressed Debbie. "It must be!"

"What? What are you talking about, Debbie? What do you mean?"

James heard Melanie say, coyly, in reply to Sharon's question, "I think maybe ... another five minutes of this, might help me decide."

James opened his eyes ... To see Jennifer and Sharon smiling happily – they'd as good as got their girl! They'd managed to win their reluctant job applicant over! Happy faced, they were more than willingly starting in on a second five-minute foot massage, on their new employee's self-confessed "stinky" feet.

"It's the mirror, Mum! The mirror!! I know it is! I – I knew there was something weird about it! Something ... not right."

"Oh Debbie, love. Don't be so melodramatic! Do you know how ridiculous you sound?"

"Yes, Mum! I do know how ridiculous it sounds. Which is why I haven't said anything – until now. But just look at James, Mum! Just look at the state of him! And – and look what he's ... doing. You can see that the mirror is obviously affecting him, somehow," railed Debbie in great frustration ... and not a little fear.

"I knew there was something wrong, Mum! I knew there was a reason why James hadn't been round to the house all weekend, and hadn't returned any of my phone calls. And this is it, Mum – the mirror!"

"Oh, please, Debbie," said Doris incredulously. "Really! You can't be serious ...? It's a mirror. Just a mirror! What can he possibly see in it – besides himself, of course?"

"But, that's the thing, Mum! It's something that only the owner of the mirror can see!"

"Oh, Debbie! Really!!" said Doris in exasperation.

James listened to Melanie say, happy voiced, "I accept! I accept! Can I ... can I start tomorrow? Jen? Shaz? I'll go down to the Job Centre this afternoon, and tell them I want to sign off. It's funny, and – and I know I've changed my tune, and all, but ... I can hardly wait, now, to ... learn about reflexology."

Jennifer said, "Of course you can start tomorrow, sweetie – we start work at nine. You are going to love working at Tootsies, Melanie. I just know you are. It's all very laid back and relaxed – really, it is. In fact, it's not really like actual work, at all."

Sharon said, "Well, Jen, we've taken on one new employee, then. But we still need one more – to go mobile, for us ... Have you given any more thought, Jen, about trying to find out if that young guy would be interested? You know, the guy who was in the Cock and Bull on Friday, with his beautiful blonde girlfriend, and our friend Joan the barmaid caught him staring at our feet? What about him, Jen? I know Joan suggested him, half-jokingly ... But, after giving it some thought over the weekend, I actually think he could be worth giving a try ... Of course, he would be junior to Melanie."

Melanie piped up, "If he's my underling, I'll get him to practice his reflexology on my stinky feet, every day! It would be my little perk of the job – ha ha ha!"

Jennifer responded, "Yes, Melanie, absolutely – and you can practice your relfexology, on me and Shaz!"

Melanie replied, all shy-voiced now, "Well ... I'm already looking forward, to ... doing that."

Sharon said, "Ahem ... as I was saying ... See, Jen, there's some tablets I've found out about, that will keep him ... quiet. He'd be able to get them on a monthly repeat-prescription, and we'll reimburse him the cost. The tablets are actually very good, in that not only are they very effective, but they are also very quick-acting, wear off quickly after the prescribed duration, and have no side-effects.

"The tablets are called 'Inhibitol Ten'. Which means they would bottle-up his urges, and keep him 'quiet' for up to ten hours. That way, he would actually be able to concentrate on his foot massage and pedicure work all day, and save all of his, you know ... for when he gets home from work ... What do you think, Jen?"

Jennifer said, "Hmm ... It's funny you should bring him up, Shaz. I've been thinking the same thing myself, only I couldn't solve the problem of his ... well, problem. But yeah. Let's try and look him up, Shaz. I think Joan will probably be able to find out who he is for us. Surely, one of her customers at the Cock and Bull is bound to know him. We'll ask her this evening, Shaz, when we call in for a drink, and ..."

James was exultant.

The mobile foot care consultant's job is as good as mine! he thought elatedly. And there will be no need for Jennifer and Sharon to try and find me, either – I'll come straight to them, at Tootsies!

What a surprise, they'll get, when I suddenly turn up at Tootsies!

Melanie was going to be brilliant, thought James, as a reflexologist and pedicurist for Jennifer and Sharon, at Tootsies Pedicure Salon ... And he couldn't wait for her to get him, as her "underling", to practice his reflexology on her self-confessed "stinky" feet, every day!

But he, could be Jennifer and Sharon's prized asset ... Driving Tootsies' logo'd and fully kitted-up van, and going from assignment to assignment: offices, factories, homes, leisure venues ... And earning them an absolute mint of money, from serving at the feet of their off-premises clients.

Debbie, taking a heavy and bulky object out of her Harrod's shopping bag, said, "Well, Mum, this is kind of ironic ... I'm going to have to use this Waterford crystal vase that I'd bought for your birthday, in two weeks' time, to smash that ugly, dreadful mirror – your birthday present from James, that he'd hoped you'd give pride of place in our living room.

"And, do you know what, Mum? I'm really going to enjoy smashing that awful, hideous thing to a thousand pieces. It's got some kind of ... power. You only had to take one look at the awful state of the man James bought it from, to know that. Believe me, Mum, that mirror is a malicious, malevolent monstrosity, and I'm going to take the greatest of pleasure in totally destroying it.

"And look, Mum, at what it's been doing to James: When did he last wash? Shave? Eat properly? Tidy up in here? Mum, he's actually put the mirror on the stand, where his big pride-and-joy TV had been. And on top of all that, he didn't go to work this morning. And, on top of all that, he is actually sitting there, naked, and ... masturbating – if that's what I can call it – right in front of us both!

"Isn't that, enough to convince you, Mum? What more proof, do you need? In fact, I can still remember the ... ugh! ... the horrible, tingly sensation I got, from touching the weird symbols on the mirror's frame, and—"

At Debbie's ominous words, the mirror's eerie white light suddenly began to pulse; the eerie white light, that emanated from all around the edges, where the glass fitted into its ornately carved hardwood frame.

Pulsing.

Signifying, that ... something, was about to happen.

But now, the eerie white light was pulsing like crazy.

James had never seen it pulse so fast, so erratically ... As if the mistress of the mirror, was actually ... panic-stricken.

The scene from inside Tootsies Pedicure Salon suddenly dissolved from the mirror's 'screen', and ... and the hairs on the back of James's neck stood on end.

The hairs on the back of James's neck stood on end, as reflexologists Jennifer and Sharon and their new employee Melanie were immediately replaced, by ... the mistress of the mirror.

Because of the dire threat she suddenly faced, from this other, competing female – the dire threat, from Debbie – the mistress of the mirror had actually revealed herself ... And James was instantly flaccid.

James was freed.

Freed, from the mistress of the mirror's influence.

Freed, from her absolute control, over him.

Freed, from his ... enchantment.

Freed, from his 'sex'-slavery.

No longer in thrall, to the mistress of the mirror's ultra hard-on causing, cataclysmic-ejaculation inducing, relentless succession of hit-parade, finding-the-spot, button-pushing 'broadcasts'.

No longer entranced, by her on-location 'movies'.

James was aware, again.

Right back, in the here and now.

And fully aware, of the disgusting state of his living room.

Aware, of his body's unwashed, stinking, filthy condition.

Aware, of his nakedness.

Aware ... of Debbie and Doris.

The mistress of the mirror might have been beautiful once, thought James ... about 350 years ago. When the notorious practitioner of the occult, Edward Landry, had first conjured her up. But now ...

But now, thought James, as he beheld with unspeakable horror the unnatural manifestation before him, as depicted on the mirror's two-foot wide, four-foot high ultra high-definition 'screen', it would be extraordinarily complimentary and flattering indeed, to call the hideous hag – the witch – that he now beheld with much revulsion, and not a little trepidation, a wizened old crone.

And for almost three days, now, James had been paying his 'devotions', to the horrible apparition before him ... to the mistress of the mirror.

Relentlessly jacking off – devoting himself totally, abusing himself dreadfully, and donating the resultant, and increasingly hard-won precious seed of his 'willing' sacrifices – to her!

Freed, from the mistress of the mirror's near absolute control, of both body and mind, James now fully realised the nature and the extent of the unspeakable manipulations she'd been perpetrating against him ... to satiate herself.

And James now fully remembered – and remembered well, with an ultra high-definition clarity of inner vision, and super high-fidelity audio – all of his 'willing' sacrifices, to the mistress of the mirror.

Remembered well ... Every single, rubbing-and-pulling-and-tugging-and-yanking-away-at-'himself', ball-squeezing one of them.

And he hoped to hell, that those amazingly realistic, true-to-life memories would not be long-lasting ... or he'd never, get any rest.

With a knurled and bony, long and curling thick-nailed forefinger, the mistress of the mirror pointed at Debbie, and imperiously addressed James.

In her croaking, dry and raspy, centuries'-old voice, she commanded, "James Noble ... sex slave! You are mine! You belong to me! Get rid of her ... Now!"

"Oh my god!" wailed Doris, finally convinced, now, that there was something "not right" about the mirror.

To the mistress of the mirror, Debbie yelled, at the very top of her lungs, "No – bitch! I'm getting rid of you, instead!"

With the heavy Waterford crystal vase, Debbie took careful aim and, with all of her might and fury she hurled her mum's birthday present right at the centre of the mirror.

Seeing it coming – seeing her imminent and unstoppable, no-more-'sex' doom coming – the mistress of the mirror wailed despairingly, "Nnnnnooooooooooo—"

And then she was silenced.

Silenced, by Debbie.

Silenced, as the devastating impact of the heavy cut-glass vase sundered the mirror's glass; large pieces, tumbling to the carpeted floor.

James looked from Debbie, to Doris ... and from Doris, to Debbie ... and he didn't know what to say.

"Deb's, I ... I can't ... I don't ..."

Taking a firm grip of James's right ear, still querulous-voiced, Doris said, "Well, I know what you can, and what you will do, James! Up! Up! Up!" she commanded, as she hauled him to his feet. "Bathroom!" she ordered sternly, leading James by his right ear.

Debbie took hold of James's left ear between her forefinger and thumb. She then gave it a painful twist, as she admonished facetiously, "James, I can't believe you were two-timing me, with her!"

"Good lord, Deborah!" exclaimed Doris incredulously. "How can you possibly joke about it? I'm going to be having nightmares for years."

"Because I'll go mad otherwise, Mum!"

"You'll, go mad, Debbie? What about my ... future son-in-law?"

James said, "Future son—"

"Stand in the bath, James," instructed Doris.

James meekly obeyed, and submitted to having his whole body soaped and vigorously sponged down by the two women – his future wife, and his future mother-in-law ... It sounded like a wonderful future, James thought ecstatically.

He would hero worship his Debbie for ever, for the courageous role she played in rescuing him from the dreadful, scrawny clutches of the mistress of the mirror.

Rubbing the hell out of his face with a soapy sponge, Doris said, "James, love, your boss phoned me, just before me and Deborah came here. Julia told me that she wants to keep you on, after all. She seems to have had a remarkable change of heart, I must say! I don't understand it at all. In fact, she said she wants you back in work straight away. All of her office girls are missing you, she said."

And he would dote on Doris, for the vital role she played, in ensuring that he got yet another 'second' chance, working at Julia Carson & Associates.

"Doris, thank you – I mean it! I'll never be able to repay you, for ..." James was lost for words.

He could hardly reveal that he'd 'witnessed', via the medium of the mirror, Doris and Julia Carson's awkward and rather strained conversation ... reveal, that he had listened to Doris's cap-in-hand pleading and beseeching, on his behalf.

"All right then, James," said Debbie brusquely. "Come on – get into the shower now! Miss Carson said she wants to see you back in work by two o'clock – so you'd better get a move on! I've got to run back to work now. So I'll see you tonight!"

"Yes, Debs, see you tonight. I can't wait!"

And with that, Debbie and Doris left James to finish his ablutions, and made to let themselves out of his flat.

On her way out of the bathroom, Debbie shouted over her shoulder, "Oh, and James ...? I'll be wanting to know where that yellow high-heeled mule came from!"

* * *

Monday – 1:00 p.m.

Washed, shaved and dressed, James was now ready to go back to work.

James was going to have a major job on his hands when he got home from work, he thought, in restoring his living room to a reasonable level of cleanliness and tidiness.

James looked at the pieces of broken mirror on his living room carpet ... Now, he was going to have to find another nice present for Doris's birthday, in two weeks' time.

Did he have time to clear up the pieces of broken mirror before he went to work? he wondered. Or should he just leave it until he got back home?

With the heavy Waterford crystal vase – which, James now saw, was still wholly intact and undamaged, and Debbie was going to be very pleased about that! – Debbie had said that she was going to smash the mirror to a thousand pieces. But ...

But the mirror's glass had only broken up into five big, smooth-edged pieces ... Funny, but there were no small, sharp and jagged chips and shards of glass, that he would have expected to see as a result of such a violent destruction.