The Mirror to My Soul Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you my faggot?'

"Yes...yes, I'm your faggot."

"Are you my girl?"

"Yes...yes, I'm your girl."

"Are you going to be the best queer-boy you can be?"

"Yes...oh God, yes. I'll be the best queer-boy I can be."

"Sweetie, from now on your only responsibility is to please me. Whenever I tell you, you will get on your knees and suck my cock and swallow my cum. Whenever I tell you, you will take off your panties and bend over so I can fuck your asshole. Do you understand?"

I was delirious with pleasure. I was furiously sliding up-and-down on his hard cock. I could feel his cock throbbing in my ass. My own cock bobbed in the air begging to be touched, but my total concentration was to give him pleasure with my asshole.

"Yes, oh god, YES! I'm your girl-your bitch-your queer-boy. I belong to you. I'll get on my knees whenever you tell me to suck your cock and swallow your cum. I love licking your asshole. I love wearing panties for you. I love taking my panties off and bending over for you to fuck my asshole. I love sliding up-and-down on your cock. I'M YOUR QUEER-BOY!!"

My cock exploded without even touching it. I came with such force a shot of cum landed on Richard's forehead. Wave-after-wave of pleasure made me spasm in delight. I felt Richard's cock throb inside me. He bucked his hips as he shot his hot cum inside me. We both groaned and screamed our pleasure. This orgasm was even better than the last one. Incredible!

I collapsed on top of Richard. We kissed. He stroked my back and shoulders. We lay breathing hard for a long time. Finally, he told me to get a warm wash cloth and come back and clean us both up.

When I was finished, I snuggled up to Richard and fell asleep.

It was daylight when I awoke. My bottomcheeks felt on fire, and my hole was sore. I couldn't lie on my back, but I was strangely contented. I heard Richard stir beside me. He was awake.

"Good morning, Sweetie. You learned a lot last night – don't forget any of it! I'm very pleased with you, so far. You're going to make a wonderful queer-boy for me. Now give me a kiss."

I leaned over him and we kissed.

"Kneel between my legs, I'm going to teach you what our morning routine will be from now on."

I hurried between his legs. My contentment faded. The reality of the situation slapped me in the face: I was his queer-boy, nothing more. I was here for the sole purpose of sexually satisfying him.

His morning hard-on stood straight up. I stared at his penis and felt my own rise inside my panties. I was being used and degraded but it excited me!

"Who are you and why are you here?" he asked.

I was confused and fearful. I didn't know what he wanted me to say, and I didn't want another belt-whipping. "I'm your queer-boy" I finally answered. "I want to keep you sexually satisfied."

"How are you going to do that?"

I remembered last night. "I'll get on my knees and suck your penis and swallow your cum whenever you want...I'll kiss and lick your asshole whenever you tell me to...I'll take down my panties and bend over for you whenever you want to fuck my asshole."

I peeked at his face – he was smiling. I felt good.

"Good boy." He raised his legs exposing his asshole. "Now get to work!"

I kissed and tongue-fucked his asshole for a long time. I fought through the smell and acrid taste to please him. Then he told me to suck his balls. I lathered his balls with my saliva. I took one ball at a time into my mouth and covered it with my tongue. Finally, he ordered me to suck his cock. I cupped his balls in my right hand and held the base of his penis in my other hand.

I started slowly; sucking at the engorged head of his cock, all the while mindful of keeping my tongue on his hot flesh. I soon had him moaning with pleasure. When he began to buck his hips upward, I sucked faster-and-faster. My hand furiously stroked his penis. At last he came. My tongue lapped over his penis slit. I swallowed every drop of his semen.

I had done my morning duty.

When I climbed out of bed my legs were unsteady; he caught me from falling. My bottomcheeks and asshole were in agony.

He chuckled: "I'm going to call your boss and tell him you won't be at work tonight. Okay?"

"Okay."

We showered, shaved and dressed. He gave me fresh lace panties to wear. They were soft and flimsy and still cut into my tortured flesh. I had sneaked a peek at my bottom and it was a mass of purple welts.

We were getting ready to leave. He sat on the sofa; I stood in front of him.

"We're going to our cars and you're going to follow me to where I'm staying. The Regal Suites...room 222. If you-"

I interrupted him. I knew I made a big mistake. "But...I'm sorry, but...but I thought you lived here?"

"Never interrupt me again -- you will be punished for that!" he said matter-of-factly. "No, I don't live here. This is a special apartment to be used until sexual dalliances can be filmed – we have done that. I paid more for this place for 2 days then you earn in 2 months." He smiled. "But it was worth it!"

I had forgotten about the cameras. I was so caught up in obeying his commands and satisfying his desires, I forgot we were being filmed. A shiver ran down my spine. The dirty things he made me say and do were all on tape! Oh God....

"As I was about to say: if I lose you on the way, I'll expect to see you at Room 222 of The Regal Suites in a timely manner. Do you know where that is?" I nodded. "Good. And it should always be in the back of your mind that I have photographs and videos that you do not want ANYONE to ever see. Are you ready to begin your new life?"

My new life? "Yes, Richard."

We left the apartment and got into our cars. It was extremely painful to sit; I had to adjust my position often. I followed him closely. My mind was spinning. My new life! I didn't want to think. I concentrated on following his car.

12