The Misadventures of the Green Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Carol ventures away \but misses Kelly.
2.3k words
4.54
31.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Carol drove to Sharon's condo she couldn't stop thinking of her daughter and their time in bed. No matter what she did or the distractions along the way, her thoughts always came back to Kelly. The memory of her body and the warmth of her kisses were fresh in her mind. She could tell her panties were getting wet, and she was concerned that she might leave a spot on her skirt.

Carol chose her clothes carefully as she changed before leaving the house. She and Sharon tended to dress up a bit when getting together. The day was warm and she decided against the pantyhose. She put some in her purse just in case they were needed for trying on dresses or shoes. She considered going without the bra but changed her mind.

As she left the house Carol thought about Kelly and her dad being home alone which caused her imagination to play out things that might happen while she was away. From the activities at home this morning she was sure Kelly would try to seduce her dad.

When Carol reached her friend's condo she checked her hair, makeup, and straightened her clothes. She questioned herself on why she was so concerned about her appearance. She was just visiting a friend wasn't she? That was true but Carol could still sense the heat from her daughter's body and tingle of arousal from their love making session early in the day.

When Sharon opened the door they greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek and a hug that seemed to linger a little longer than normal. Carol felt Sharon's breasts pushing against her own and immediately regretted wearing the bra. She chided herself for her thoughts. "Why am I thinking like this? Sharon is just a friend."

As coincidences do occur, they were dressed similarly. Both wore dark knee length skirts and white blouses. Whenever they got together for shopping it was an occasion to dress up a bit. Sharon fussed around the living room putting things away and straightening up a bit and then they were off. Sharon would drive today, as it was her turn.

Once in the car the two girls chatted about the things adult women talk about. Family, even though Sharon had no children, TV, the news, and day-to-day activities. As they drove Carol noticed that Sharon's skirt had risen a bit more than usual and in truth she was enjoying the show.

During the short trip to the mall Carol turned in her seat facing Sharon. Still feeling the heat from her earlier love making with her daughter she was feeling a bit randy. She pulled her left knee up and tucked her foot under her right calf. This allowed her skirt to rise and also opened her legs slightly. Nothing overt, just a casual bit of thigh showing.

The movement was not lost on Sharon. She could see up her friends skirt and reacted by allowing the hem of her skirt to continue it's movement up her thigh. If anyone saw them there was nothing to indicate anything other than two ladies chatting. But if you could follow their eyes you would know where their attention was being drawn.

Both girls, with deft movements such as a stretch here or a scratch there, allowed their skirts to ride higher and higher. Now both could see a bit of the others panty covered crotch. Still nothing blatant, but enough leg and thigh showing to add sexual tension to the confined car.

Carol let her hand fall into her lap with her fingers just lying against her inner thigh. Now she was glad she had skipped the pantyhose and was happy that Sharon had too. As Sharon worked her way through the mall traffic Carol let her fingers lightly brush against her thigh near her pussy. As they talked they almost never made eye contact anymore. The legs, thighs, and panties on display were just too big a distraction.

Carol noticed as they pulled into the mall parking lot that Sharon had mimicked her actions and now her fingers were brushing against her thigh almost touching her panties. As each girl advanced the other followed or out-did the other. Carol became bolder and outwardly rubbed her pussy through her panties, just lightly running her fingers across the fabric and allowing her legs to open more.

It seemed to take a long time to find a suitable parking spot thought Carol. In truth Sharon had passed several but was not anxious to leave the car. Finally, she could not put it off anymore and pulled into a spot away from the crowded entry. The girls looked at each other, smiled, and gathered their things and started walking to the entrance.

The two friends walked through the mall stopping at various shops and boutiques, but both seemed to have lost their interest in shopping. They talked as they window-shopped and both were thinking about the ride in the car. It was reminiscent of the flirtation they had earlier when they worked together.

They enjoyed the walk and chatting with each other and soon they were at the food court. Carol offered to buy a frozen yogurt for them if Sharon would find a clean table and grab some napkins. When Carol returned with the treat she found Sharon at a table in a quiet area away from the others. The area Sharon chose gave them privacy in that it faced a wall partition. On approaching the table she had a good view up Sharon's skirt as it had ridden up past mid-thigh. She could also see her fingers casually working across her pussy.

The two friends set closely to enjoy the cool treat. Carol felt Sharon's knee touch hers. Reacting instinctively she pulled away and instantly regretted it. A moment later she let her leg stray over and brush against Sharon's. Sharon did not pull away. Both of them could feel the warmth of the other.

The two girls were busy talking as their legs pressed against each other under the table. Neither wanting to pull away. Sharon let her hand fall on Carol's thigh and her fingers traced small circles working their way upward. Carol pressed her leg firmly against Sharon's as she reached over and touched her friend's hair and let her fingers trail down her cheek. They continued talk, both wondering where this might lead..

After the yogurt, the two friends started the walk back through the mall toward the car. They stopped a couple times to purchase some small item. They spent a few minutes at the cell phone boutique cart where they both bought new covers for their phones.

Shortly they arrived back in the car and started back to Sharon's condo. Before the car left the parking lot the two of them had, without making a show of it, pulled their skirts up as before and started fingering their pussies even thought they were still covered.

As they drove, Carol continued playing with her panty covered pussy and soon let her finger find its way under the leg-band. At this Sharon openly tugged her panties to the side in order to gain more access. She worked in one finger spreading the wetness that was beginning to soak her panties. Now all pretenses were off. As they drove the two girls openly pulled the panties aside while watching each other.

At first, there was a lot of chatter between the two but now it was quite. Carol watched as Sharon pulled on the panty leg to gain more room. Carol had more freedom since she was not driving and lifted her hips and tugged her panties down from both sides. Sharon looked over and smiled as Carol's panties slid past her knees. Carol slid two fingers in and continued to play with her very wet pussy. Again she was worried that she would leave a wet spot on her skirt but worse yet was the possibility of leaving a wet spot on her friend's car seat.

On their arrival at Sharon's condo Carol gathered her panties and the few things they had bought. As soon as they closed the door they immediately embraced and kissed deeply. Tongues probed and fingers explored private places. Sharon lifted Carol's skirt, held her naked ass checks, and pulled her close grinding herself into Carol.

Carol fumbled with the buttons on Sharon's blouse until they were open and then started on her own. Next the girls, while still standing in the entry, touched and fondled each other's breasts and worked the latches on the bras until both were free.

The bras fell to the floor and they started working on the skirts. Soon they were both on the floor and Carol stood naked while Sharon was in her panties only. Those soon joined the skirts on the floor.

After another deep embrace and long passionate kisses they stepped back and looked toward the bedroom. Not a word was spoken, but they communicated their needs perfectly. Gathering their clothes they walked to the bedroom where they continued their passion with deep kisses and fondling. Sprawling across the bed their arousal grew as they found each other's nipples with fingers and lips. Probing each other's pussy they parted the wet folds of skin and inserted fingers to find each other's clit hard and wet.

With the sounds of passion filling the room Sharon kissed Carol's breasts, nipples, stomach, and let her cheek rest on Carol's pubic mound just a tongue's length from her slit. Carol loved the feeling of Sharon's playful fingers and kisses.

Carol thrust her hips into Sharon's fingers while lightly pinching her own nipples. A moment later she could feel Sharon's tongue enter her pussy and the feeling sent shock waves through her and her legs spread even further. Carol brought her face to Sharon's pussy and stopped to admire the shaved outer lips, slightly open, just inches from her face. She didn't know that Sharon kept her pussy completely shaved but was glad to find out.

After pushing in one finger and then two Carol worked her fingers deep into Sharon. The wetness of Sharon's pussy coating her fingers as she worked them in and out. Pulling her fingers out she put them to her tongue and enjoyed the taste. To get a better taste she pulled Sharon to her face kissed her pussy lips and ran her tongue inside. Finding her clit she ran her tongue and fingers over it feeling it harden.

Even though her face and tongue were deep in Sharon's pussy her mind continued to think back to her time with her daughter earlier this morning. Carol didn't know it but at this exact time her daughter was between her fathers legs with his cock deep inside her mouth. She would not have been surprised or even angry had she known this.

Carol felt Sharon's tongue go deep into her which again brought her thoughts back to her daughter. It passed her mind that Kelly could at this very moment have her dad's cock pushing it's way deep into her pussy just as Sharon's tongue was finding it's way deep into Carol.

The pleasure was almost painful as Sharon pushed her pussy against Carol's face. Opening her legs widely to accept Carol's kisses and tongue. Sharon knew that her orgasm was approaching and from the sounds of passion from Carol, she knew they were about to cum together. Heaving and pushing deeply into each other, alternating fingers and tongues the two friends brought each other off to frenzied orgasms.

With heaving breaths the two girls held each other tight even though they were still in a sixty-nine position. "God that was wonderful." Sharon said and Kelly answered with deep kisses to Sharon's inner thigh and pussy. As their breathing slowed they looked at each other and smiled.

Carol turned in the bed and held Sharon tight and kissed her deeply and noticed the taste of her own juice on Sharon's lips. They lay close and held each other and could feel pussy against pussy and breast against breast. Until this morning Carol had never tasted a girls pussy and now she had experienced two in the same day.

If Carol had her way she would have spent the rest of the day with Sharon but her curiosity about what was going on at home was too much to resist. The two friends held each other and said how much they enjoyed their time together. As they started to break apart they played with each other's breasts, caressing and kissing nipples. Their hands wandered over each other's body pausing now and then to caress and probe.

Carol knew she should be going home so reluctantly she parted from Sharon's arms and picked up her clothes. She used Sharon's bathroom to freshen up and straighten her hair. As she was dressing she could still feel the erotic tingle in her pussy and decided against the bra and panties. She was feeling sexy and very naughty just now.

As Carol was leaving Sharon put on a robe and saw her to the door. Here they enjoyed a last lingering kiss and again their fingers found their way around the other's body. Finally Carol pulled away, enjoying one last hug she stepped outside. Sharon called after her "Let's go shopping again soon." Carol turned and smiled.

On her way home she couldn't stop thinking about the sex she had enjoyed with her daughter and friend. It was indeed a very special day. It wasn't long before her fingers were again inside her pussy and she wasn't trying to hide it from the other drivers. She was so anxious to get home and hold her daughter again. "I bet she fucked him" was the thought that continually played across her mind. "I bet she fucked him," she said out loud.

She was almost right.

Her last thought as she pulled into the driveway "I wonder if Sharon would like Kelly?" and immediately she felt wetness again.