The Misbegotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish I knew back then, sitting next to Katie and my mother, how right he had been...

Instead, though, I shook my head at him with a smile on my face, glancing over at Katie who was sitting next to me, staring at my father as if he were a lunatic. Her expression made my smile broaden, because I knew, in her parents' household, no one spoke of worldly issues. Seeing my step-father stand before his overstuffed chair exclaiming this and that about the world, must've been so foreign to her, there was ample reason to believe it probably struck her dumb.

On the other hand, I wish I had known then he was correct, irrevocably right. I wish I had known what we were watching this night were the vestiges of things to come, of gripping fear, of paralyzing self-righteousness and indifference. It would lead, as my step-father had said, to genocide, but sort unseen before. For the first time in human history, the issue didn't involve religion or race or creed, even ethnic background, for that matter. No, this would be the wholesale slaughter of every man, woman and child who, by chance, developed a mutated string in their genetic code. This was a war on DNA and it was about to be waged across the globe. It was a war that would gravely injure my family and many, many people I loved dearly; people I would avenge in the most gruesome of ways, methods that were unholy as some would say.

{He feels the need to make a point.]

I mentioned this before, and I don't mean to come across as redundant, but I'm not a good person; it is my contention now, you are beginning to understand the truth of this statement in regards to me. There is still time to recuse yourself from my madness. All you need do, my reader, is stop reading... If not, you can't say I didn't warn you.

[His sentiment made, he continues.]

So it was, that night, after the news ended and the late night shows began, Katie stood up. She stretched and stated that she was tired. She walked over to my mother and gave her a tight hug, reiterating her thanks and appreciation for allowing her to stay for the summer. There was true gratitude in her whispered tones.

My mother just held the girls cheeks with both hands and told her she was always welcome in our home. My gracious mommy even told her she loved her like a daughter. Katie's eyes had misted over at that.

My father took it upon himself to move over to them and embraced Katie a few second later, telling her much the same. She dipped her head and thanked him too. Then, she made for the stairs.

It was a school night, so all of my other brother and sisters were already asleep in their beds. It was only the four of us still awake at the time. For me, I typically stayed awake with my parents until just after midnight and then stumbled off to be myself. So, I really had no intention of leaving the TV at the moment. But, when I glanced in the direction Katie had gone, I was surprised to find she hadn't gone up the stairs like I had initially thought. In fact, she had stopped a few steps above the landing where the stairs began. She was just out of sight from my parents, and was motioning for me to follow her.

I made to get up, but then she put her finger to her lips and waved me off with her other hand. I stopped. I immediately understood what she wanted to do. She wanted me to come up after her, only not now. She wanted me to follow her in a few minutes. That way my parents wouldn't suspect I was actually following her. This told me two things simultaneously. One, she had no intention of sleeping just yet and two; there was something else she wanted to do or say. Like always, when she did things like this and became all mysterious - I got excited.

I winked and nodded imperceptively at her.

She resumed her trek up the two flights of stairs to the Loft. The pads of her bare feet quietly thudded against the hard wood of the stairs as she went. I waited through two more segments of the show we were watching to pass. Then, I leaned over to my mother, told her I was tired and was going to call it a night. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

She glanced down at me and whispered, because my father was engrossed in the show, "Goodnight, I love you."

I stood and waved my hands at my father. "Dad, I'm out, see you tomorrow."

He waved back without taking his eyes from the TV. Then, as an afterthought, "Hey, kid, is it ok if you miss school tomorrow?"

Flabbergasted by the question, I looked at my mother for more of an explanation, who was gazing back at me.

"We don't think Katie should be by herself tomorrow," she said, picking up where my step-father had left off. "Since it's already the end of the school year and tomorrow is your last full day, we felt you should stay here with her and... well, make sure she stays out of trouble. You can take her with you to school the following day, which is a minimum day, if I recall correctly." I nodded, my mother continued, "From then on, it's summer vacation, so her being alone won't that much of a problem. Is that ok with you, Effy? Do you understand?"

I was a little perturbed by the suggestion, because I was looking forward to spending a full day of bullshit time with my girlfriend, my friends and my cousin, but the thought of having Katie to myself for the day kinda grew on me the longer I thought about it. After a short spell, I nodded. "Yeah, that'll be fine, I guess."

"Good, so that's settled," said my father with his ringing intonation of finality and turned back toward the TV.

"We'll let you two sleep in, ok? I'm going to leave some money on the counter, so you can order take-out or something like that, sound good?" My mother was patting my forearm, her way of telling me to pay attention. "Just keep her around the house, at least for tomorrow, so she can get her feet on some solid ground. She needs to catch her breath and get centered and do... all the other good shit they say nowadays. Do you think you can manage that?" She gave me one of her sardonic smiles.

I returned it. "Not a problem."

"Good, well good night, then," she added, and then moved closer to my father, who had dropped on the couch. She snuggled against the side of him and began watching TV with her head resting upon his shoulder.

I shrugged my shoulders and made for the stairs.

When I reached the Loft, I really didn't know what to expect, since I had spent a little longer with my parents than I had anticipated. Katie had only the small table lamp on, the one next to my bed on the nightstand. She had changed into her pajama's, a cotton top, colored light blue with buttons up the front and a matching pair of comfy looking, baggy shorts. She was propped up against the headboard of the bed, looking through magazine she must've brought with her on her little foray into the wrong side of the law. Her Galaxy VII cell was next her on the bed. She had opened the windows wide to let in the warm summer breeze. It made her shoulder length hair play lazily about her head every time it flowed into the large room.

She looked up at me, over the edge of her magazine, her gaze direct. "Took you long enough," she bitched.

Good to know at least some of the old Katie had returned.

"Ah, I had to work out some logistics involving you with my parents. That delayed me a few minutes, so blow it out your ass, little miss impatient," I countered as I walked to my dresser and began rummaging for something to sleep in.

"Logistics? What do you mean?" asked Katie, putting down the magazine and picking up her cell, which she promptly began tapping.

"It seems as though you and I are going to have the entire day together tomorrow at the request of my parents," I replied as I settled on some loose shorts and a wife-beater. I closed the drawer with my ass when I was done.

"You're not going to school tomorrow?" she inquired still focused on her phone.

"No, I am to stay here with you and hold the fort."

She snorted derisively. "More like keep me prisoner," she mouthed around a sneer.

I never said Katie was stupid.

"Yeah, well, at least for a day until you 'get your feet on solid ground' or some shit like that." I smiled. "Then the day after tomorrow, I'm to take you to school with me, and introduce you to all my friends," my tone was dripping with sarcasm. I walked into the bathroom built directly opposite the door leading into the Loft. It was placed directly in between our two sleeping areas, giving some degree of separation to the two sides.

I began to change my clothes. Katie didn't respond, so I continued on in silence, thinking she was still busy with her phone.

"So, what are we going to do tomorrow?" she asked suddenly, but not from the bed like I expected, rather from the doorway to the bathroom itself.

I nearly jumped a mile into the air. I was barely pulling up my shorts, fully aware that she had been looking at my ass before she had said anything. "Jeez, Kat, you scared the shit out of me!"

"Why, because I caught you with your tight, little butt hanging out?" came her coy question.

Oh yeah, Katie was quickly recovering from her ordeal.

"No, because I didn't expect you to suddenly turn into a Peeping Tom or a Peeping... Oh, whatever the fuck you call the female version of the same thing!" I tried to keep the exasperation out of my voice, but failed.

"Ah, just admit it, you're embarrassed, get it em-bare-assed," she retorted, making fun of me, laughing. "Besides, you shouldn't have left the door halfway open." Her challenging tone was back as well.

"Well, then, next time you walk into the bathroom and we're having a conversation, and you leave the door half way open, so you can hear, I will walk in on you and stare at your ass for a few seconds before I say anything."

There take that!

"Be careful, Eff, you might like what you see...," she trailed off and left the threshold of the bathroom.

I must've looked like an idiot, standing there with my mouth hanging open like a retard. Bitch!

I emerged from the bathroom to find her talking on her phone, and felt my ire creep up a few notches. What the fuck, I thought she wanted to talk or something? Unsure of what to do, I lounged on my bed, listening to her soft voice, speaking in low, measure tones. I let the length of the day seep into me, slowed my breathing, deciding to wait and see what she wanted to do after she got off the phone.

Had she really leaned forward to taste my cock? I closed my eyes and dreamt how it would've felt.

~ Chapter 5 ~

(Summer -- 2018)

A Hoochie in My Bed

I awoke in the dead of the night, suddenly. The lights off were off and I found I was still lying where I had stretched out a few hours prior. Uncertain what had awakened me; I sat up and looked around, able to see because of the moonlight shining through the open windows. The air was cool, but not cold. It felt refreshing across my exposed skin.

Then I heard it. A muffled voice coming from the stairwell - and though I could barely make it out - to me, it sounded firm, adamant, even angry. I strained to hear better, turning an ear toward the closed door, but had little success. I swung my legs off the side of the bed and was about to stand when I heard a definitive, "Fuck you, Carol!" That stopped me cold.

It was Katie in the hallway. She was talking to her sister, and apparently, it wasn't a very healthy conversation.

I stayed motionless as the door to the loft opened slowly. Through the murk, I could see her head peek into the room in my direction. In spite of myself, I waved.

She must've seen me silhouetted against the night sky, a darker shadow before the shadows beyond the open windows behind me. She quickly entered the room and closed the door as swiftly as she could manage without making any noise. Before I knew what she had in mind, she was in my arms, crying like I had never felt Katie cry before. She clung to me as she wept in the crook of my neck. Her tears and mucus from her nose wet the skin of my collarbone and the upper lip of my tank top, but I didn't care. I held her as tightly as she held me, realizing, an instant later, she was naked under her thin sleep clothes. I could feel her breasts against my side, under my pectoral muscles where our bodies met. I could feel her firm buttocks on my thigh when she shifted her body so that she was halfway sitting in my lap. But I didn't respond as I typically would've when a hot girl sat on me. This was different. My cock didn't harden. My breath didn't become ragged. My thoughts didn't dwell on the smells and tastes of her femininity. Merely, I held her and she held me. And, I didn't let her go until she stopped crying almost an hour later.

By then, most of my upper body was soaked with her excretions, but I wouldn't let go of her. Not even when I realized she had passed out from over exertion. I couldn't, for some reason, release her. I simply positioned her, so I was able to carry her like a baby without waking her up. I scooted back further, on my bed, until I was sitting against the headboard with my pillows stacked up behind me. I placed her back in my lap. Never once did I break my embrace. I draped my arms around her and held her close with more intimacy and love than I ever had held a female before.

Typically, once a girl let me know she wanted a piece of me, I got her naked as fast as possible. I would eat her out until she was very close to cumming, and then I would fuck her all "Fast and Furious¹" until we both climaxed in a pile of sweaty kisses and bodily fluids. I never took the time to be intimate, not even with my longtime girlfriend at that time. We just found places - any place - where we were alone and we pounded each other as if we were trying to tenderize meat. She bruised me and I bruised her, it was on a carnal level, and it was good. That girl, even though she was sixteen, knew how to take a hard cock. There is no other way I can describe it... Ramona Cervantes was a good lay.

But with Katie, that night, something different had happened within me. I know it was a direct result that the world was fucking with her. I could feel the protectiveness within me. I was somehow destined to be there for her when she needed me the most. It was right then and I was not about to let her down. There was nothing sexual between us. This was about caring, about supporting. Sure, it could've lead to other things, but not this night. This night, this time, it was about Katie -- Katie alone. I just wanted her to be happy.

I held onto her until sleep overtook me. I awoke the next day to her wondrous hazel eyes seeking recognition within mine. Her body still positioned as it had been for most of the night. She hadn't moved an inch. Of course, I was engorged with the ever timely "morning wood", on top of which she was sitting. Her weight, though not significant, still made the pressure on my dick almost unbearable, but she didn't move off me. I stirred and grimaced under the weight of her body. My cock was so hard I swear I could feel every pore in the fleshy expanse of her butt cheeks. I was more than certain she knew this as well, though she didn't wiggle, or anything like that. She just stared.

"You do love me, right?" she asked in a demure voice I never heard her use before.

Yet, my response was instantaneous, "Yes, of course, why wouldn't I?"

"Just checking, you are a guy you know," she reposted adroitly.

"I think our connection goes a bit deeper than your average boy-girl thing, wouldn't you agree?" I could counter too, if need be.

"Yes, I would. I was just making sure you understood that too," she began as she shifted her ass, placing it more centrally against the pole of my penis. I could feel the individual flaps of her crotch. Her sex was surrounding mine! My manhood was a mere weft of cotton from touching the puffy labia's of her vagina.

God damn, Katie, there was no reason to push the fucking limits like this!

"And this doesn't distract you or cloud your thoughts?" She asked looking down, well aware of my condition.

Was she reading my mind?

I took my time and made sure I had sufficient air behind my words. "It distracts, Kat, but it doesn't detract from what I know are my feelings for you."

"You are the wickedest of boys, aren't you?" she prompted, but really didn't intend for me to answer.

But... I obliged, because when it came to Katie I was notoriously kind, which is -- if you haven't guessed - the modern terminology for what maidens in medieval times termed - chivalrous. "I really don't know what the fuck you are talking about."

You see, chivalry -- twenty-first century style.

"You mean to sweep me off my feet, don't you?" she asked in what I knew was her playful iteration.

"Truthfully, Katie, what I want to do mostly, at this very moment in time, is take a piss. So, you had better removed your ass from my lap or I am going to give you the world's grandest golden shower!"

She laughed her usual Katie laugh. I felt the weight of the world lift off my shoulders. She was more herself today than when she'd arrived the day before, even after her setback in the middle of the night.

"Ok, go pee, but you better come back and tell me the truth," she commanded and then lifted herself from my lap. I literally scampered to the bathroom, holding the tip of my penis as hard as I could, so that I wouldn't shoot urine all over the place.

A few minutes later, I came from the bathroom and found Katie stretched across my bed, a delightful sight before my eyes. In her attempt to get comfortable, her top had twisted somehow beneath her body. Right there, before me, was her right breast, exposed and in plain sight. She was one of those girls with very small areoles, bright pink and puckered with large goose bumps all around, but those tiny circles of flesh were counterpoised by large nipples. That day they stood at attention nearly a half-inch high. What the fuck, Katie! I screamed internally as I tried to ignore that fact that my balls clenched simultaneously, and looked away. Maybe I wasn't quite ready for her head to move downward and engulf me as I had dreamed about so many times. I walked toward the bed. She stirred at my approach, turning only head to face me. She hadn't bothered to cover herself or hadn't noticed her tit had flipped out of her top. I couldn't tell which.

"You know your tit is hanging out," I pointed out to her bluntly, motioning toward her chest. Yeah I guess I was chivalrous after all...

She looked down and chuckled, though she didn't seem all that embarrassed. She simply shifted her weight in order to straighten her blouse. "Wow, I hadn't realized I'd be giving you a show this early in the morning. I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." She peered back at me with a wide smile. Her eyes glistened in the fresh light of the new day.

I sat next her, one side of my hips bumping into one of hers. She continued to lay supine upon the bed. I looked down at her, openly admiring her, not caring if she caught me in the act. She was beautifully serene in the brightening light of the sun. I could vaguely make out her naked form beneath her pajamas, her perky breasts with their oversized nipples, the nice curve to her hips, even her petite feet seemed welcoming as they peeked from her bottoms.

Was I in love with this girl or was I just lusting after her?

"So, are you or not?" she quietly, breaking from my reverie. So suddenly, I was uncertain of the topic she was referencing.

I was thinking about her body and out of nowhere, she was asking if I was going to do something or not. I was jolted by the question, and more than a little nervous. "Huh?" I replied too quickly and my voice cracked, making me flush like a twelve-year-old seeing his first porn mag.

She frowned at me, cocking her head to one side. "What were you thinking about?"

1...34567...18