The Missing Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers

Vaguely in amidst the explosions of pleasure coursing through her and the noise of her own hoarse screams Janette heard the stifled moans of Algra. She knew immediately that the orc was busily making out with Gregory. Freddie had cheated on her a few times and she'd always made him pay for it. The girl he cheated with would pay worse of course. Now here she was on her hands and knees getting fucked like a bitch in heat whilst the man she so deeply desired made out with another woman. It was at that point that another orgasm ripped through her body leaving her gasping. She felt every sensation almost in slow motion, the drop of sweat trickling down between her breasts, Gregory's cock slamming deep inside her pussy as her slippery walls tightened around his length. Everything was incredible, everything was perfect, how could feeling this good possibly be bad?

Spurned on by her little revelation that she didn't give a damn what he did as long as he kept fucking her, Janette began to thrash and buck like a wild animal against him. Her enthusiasm was so violently energetic that it broke Algra's kiss with the rutting male and turned his attention back to the gorgeous redhead he was fucking.

The orc licked her lips with an expression of mild approval. Gregory grinned through heavy lust filled pants as he gave Janette as good as he took. Holding onto her hair was no longer an option and so he leaned forward to reach beneath her. Grabbing a handful of her soft bouncing right breast was exquisite as his free hand lifted up and gave the girl's bare ass a sharp spank. Jannete squeaked with shock as her snowy white bottom turned a shade pinker.

The second spank made her quiver, then violently shudder into another crushing orgasm and this time she was joined by Gregory who slammed his cock deep inside her and found his own release. Algra looked on as the two young lovers seemed to freeze, the only movements between them were the little shakes of overly tensed muscle as they both reached a mutual crescendo. Janette felt the thick gooey cream bubble up from Gregory's cock as spurt after spurt gushed inside her quivering pussy. Their sweaty bodies suddenly relaxed and they began to take air into their lungs once again. Gregory's hand gently massaged the girl's firm pink ass where he had spanked her and she let out a little murmur of pleasure at the feeling.

His body suddenly felt the exhaustion it had been so vehemently denying until now and he released Janette who slumped down to lie amongst the soft padding of the floor of the tent. The girl was breathing heavily, a blissfully contented look on her beautiful face. Algra shocked him when she dutifully lowered herself to lick along the length of his cock and then pop the long shaft into her mouth, sucking away the juices and the cum to leave him clean and tidy. This did not at all seem like a chore for the woman who took to the task with vigor and would have had him rigid again in minutes had not one of the slaves called in to them announcing his presence.

Gregory quickly grabbed his pants. Upon looking them over it was quite clear that he would need new ones. Algra had ripped open the zipper with such force that it was definitely beyond repair. They would suffice for the moment however and keep him decent. In turn, Algra slipped her own primitive garments back over her nude body and helped Janette wiggle back into her skimpy underwear. The girl was still pretty woozy but was eager to obey.

"Come in." Gregory finally called out when they were half way decent.

The slave entered carrying a tray upon which were placed three large bowls filled with boiling stew and a large loaf of bread. At least they weren't about to go hungry any time soon. The man set the bowl down before the three of them and gave a respectful and discreet nod before turning to leave.

"Wait." Gregory suddenly remembered something very important. "When the merchant captured Janette here and the one in the sewer pit they might have been carrying a ring. That ring is very important to me. Could you see if you can find it?"

The man thought for a moment, obviously tracing in his mind where their possessions had gotten to. Then finally he gave an acknowledging bow.

"Yes my lord. Would there be anything else?"

"If you do find it then whatever you do, don't put it on. It might be dangerous."

"Of course sir, I shall return in a moment."

With that the slave left the three of them alone and Gregory turned to find his two women looking intently at him.

"What?" He asked after a few seconds of pointed silence.

"You still wish to leave?" Algra's voice certainly had an edge to it.

"I wish to stay actually. That doesn't change that I've got family and friends who'll be worried to all hell that I've just vanished. Plus, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the ring if I get it. I have no idea what it is. Sure, I could put it on and go home but what if it doesn't work like that? What if I put it on and I turn into a bowl of jelly or something?" He confided his thoughts, his hand running through his dark messy hair as his brows furrowed with worry.

"There is maybe a one who can help you find out its nature." Algra reluctantly admitted after a few moments. It was unnerving how much the worry in his expression bothered her after only a few days.

"Oh? Well maybe if we figure it out then I could send Janette home with a letter or something." He certainly perked up at this information.

"I'm not going." Janette's voice interrupted them both.

"You are his now, girl. You will do as he says." Algra's tone turned downright murderous to the point where Janette visibly flinched.

"I will." She nodded resolutely. "I'll do anything he tells me to. Except that." Her eyes raised to meet his. "Greg, I know I've been a bitch. I'm screwed up in ways you don't even know. Every time I try to do something it gets all messed up and then just now I let someone else decide what I should do. I don't know what this whole master and slave thing is that they've got running here. I do know that you're one of the good guys. I know you'll look out for me. I know that in twenty minutes you gave me more to feel good about than all those years with Freddie. So I'll do anything you ask me whilst we're here. If you want to go home I'll do it but you've got to come with me. I'm not going to find this and then leave it behind."

"Jan, what about your parents? Grandparents? Your friends?" He was more than a little overwhelmed by her admission and the implications of it.

"My only family is my alcoholic mother who doesn't know I'm there half the time and doesn't care when I am. All my friends aren't really mine but Freddie's. Now I've got you...or rather you've got me. Either way I'm not letting go." She nodded resolutely leaving both Algra and Gregory silent.

"...you'll do anything I say?" He smirked finally.

Janette let out a burst of melodic laughter at the sudden change in his tone. Then she surprised him by nodding in agreement.

"You won me fare and square right? I saw you back there. You were pretty amazing. Where the hell did you learn all that...?" She did a cute little karate chop to emphasize her point.

"Well," He moved over to grab one of the bowls and handed it to Algra, then swiped another to give to Janette before taking the last for himself. "when we were younger Freddie and some others used to like playing 'punch the Greg' so I took some classes to convince them it wasn't such a fun game after all. I stuck with it. I've been learning that stuff for years now."

Janette lowered the bowl from her lips and nodded sadly.

"I'm really sorry for all that. I mean I know I was horrible to you but I always tried to talk him out of hitting anyone." She explained.

"Well let's forget about it. One on one I could wipe the floor with Freddie. Besides you just made up for a lot of being a bitch." His words caused fresh colour to spill onto her cheeks and the tops of her breasts.

"I never knew it could be like that...I mean you're..." She stopped, not quite having the words to express herself.

"He fucks good." Algra supplied a simpler option before glugging down more of her stew.

That made both Janette and Gregory laugh together as Algra shrugged and ate some more.

"You know this isn't half bad..." Janette admired the culinary skills of the cook just as he announced his return from the outside of the tent.

"Enter." Gregory called out.

"Is this the ring you seek master?" The slave carried a pillow in his hands, sat on top of which was the ring itself.

"Yes! Thank you!" Gregory hopped up, set down his half empty bowl and moved to take the ring.

It was the same one to be sure. He looked at the silver band with those strange etchings along the inner rim and then closed his fist over it. Looking to the slave he reached out and grasped the man's shoulder firmly.

"Thanks. Is there anything I can do for you?" Gregory asked.

The man looked at him as if he'd just sprouted antlers. Clearly this was not a question he was used to.

"Well...I-I have a brother. He still lives in the lowlands of the southern kingdom. I have been trying to get him safe passage here but our former orc master could not afford to keep more slaves. It would be just him, his wife, his son and his two daughters. All are hard workers. If you could do anything to bring them here..." Hope ignited in the man's eyes as he looked at Gregory.

"You want them to come here and be slaves?" Janette interrupted, incredulous.

The man looked to her and back at Gregory, unsure as to whether he should answer. The young man nodded and the slave turned to speak with the scarlet haired girl.

"I do not know from where you hail but life in the kingdoms is hard for many. We work the fields but own nothing for they are the lord's lands. A poor crop often means some of us will die that winter and the work is back breaking in terrible conditions. Orcs might be a hard people but they treat us fairly. If we get sick we're taken care of and if they want us to plough their fields then they get of their asses and pitch in. We don't get beaten or taxed. We get fed and sheltered. If it comes down to it most peasants would rather be orc slaves. What's more if we're good at somethin' they keep us well tended to. I can cook and I know numbers so I get a share of what my master gets for using my skills. My son would have died on the fields where I'm from but here he's learning how to shape metal."

"That's a weirdly fair system for one based around slavery." Gregory sat back down in the tent.

"It isn't slavery based on taking away freedom and working the saps to hell my lord. It's more about honourably knowing and bowing to those who earn it. Sir Rudd could probably explain it better than me." The man scratched his stubbly chin.

"I'll ask him and I'll also try to speak with someone about your brother. Thank you for your time." Gregory nodded.

The man gave a deep bow and then turned and slipped out of their tent. Gregory sat and finished his bowl before taking the other empty vessels and placing them outside the tent for someone to take care of.

"So, who's the guy we ask about this?" Gregory opened his hand to show them the ring.

"I will speak of it tomorrow. Your day has been long and you need rest, master. It is a long journey from here to the one whom you seek."

Gregory hesitated a moment before shrugging his shoulders and slipping the ring into his pocket.

"So I have some questions." Janette looked over to Algra as Gregory moved to lay down between them.

Algra grunted for the girl to continue.

"What will happen to Freddie?" She glanced at Gregory as she spoke, fearful of his reaction. The male didn't seem to mind.

"He will work there with the waste. He will sleep in a cage. He will die young. The work is hard. The air is dangerous." She didn't seem overly bothered about the nature of Freddie's fate as she spoke. "The pit is for traitors, backstabbers and those without honour."

Janette nibbled nervously on her lower lip.

"I'll ask if he can be released tomorrow." Gregory spoke up.

Janette looked at him, her eyes wide with shock at the declaration.

"I...Greg you don't have to. I know what he did. I was just..." She trailed off with a little shrug of her own.

"You don't want him to die down there. I have to admit since the guy tried to kill me his safety hasn't been high on my list of things to do..." Gregory was interrupted by a sudden feral growl.

Algra moved quickly to her feet and started out of the tent.

Gregory and Janette looked between each other and then bolted up after her.

"Algra, wait!" He called after her as the orc marched toward the cages nearby the pit.

She didn't stop, even when she passed a rack of very large swords belonging to the merchant and snatched one up she didn't break her stride.

"I said wait." Gregory's voice was quieter, closer to her ear as his arms wrapped around her from behind. The orc froze, the look in her eyes wasn't entirely dissimilar to the one that had been there when they had fist met. The green beauty quite clearly had some extreme violence in mind.

Janette stopped and watched as the man slowly and carefully took the sword from his orcish lover and dropped it on the ground. He then turned her in his arms and kissed her cheek and then her lips, stifling the inferno of rage within the woman's eyes.

"He should be dead. I will tear out his eyes for trying to kill you." Algra grumbled.

"No you won't." Gregory firmly stated. "But thanks for trying."

His smile made the orc relax and Janette found she could finally breathe again. Apparently Algra didn't take kindly to attempts on her master's life.

"Hey...HEY! Guys! Jan!" A weak throaty voice came from the direction of the cages.

Gregory turned to see the filth smeared face of Freddie poking his head through the bars in one of the cages that he shared with three orcs. He didn't look well.

Algra let out the unmistakable growl of a lioness at the sight of him and Janette lifted her hand to her mouth in sudden shock.

"Jan, you gotta get me out of here baby." Freddie pleaded. "These sick things don't have a clue who they're messing with. As soon as we get out I'm...fuck, is that the freak? What the hell are you doing with him?"

Gregory had almost felt sorry for Freddie as he watched the guy pleading for his release. As soon as he had recognised who was with his former girlfriend however his face took on that expression of inexplicable loathing that it had when he'd hunted Gregory in the park. Madness darkened his eyes and he begun to ferociously rattle the bars like a caged animal.

"You bitch! I'll fucking kill you! I'll rip your throat out! Come here now and get me out of this shit pen or I swear..." Freddie ranted.

"Or what Freddie?" Janette took a few steps up to where Algra and Gregory were watching the caged man with disgust. "You're going to do what to me? 'Scuse me..." She grabbed Gregory's hand and tugged him out of Algra's arms.

Without any further reservations the scantily clad fiery haired vixen leapt up to wrap her legs around Gregory's waist and her arms about his shoulders. The kiss that followed was hard, angry and combined with the feel of her nearly naked body pressed against him it made his cock tingle with desire. Her impressive tits squashed up against his bare chest as they furiously made out in front of Janette's former boyfriend.

Freddie's cage stopped rattling and he fell speechless. Janette always did what she was told. That's why they worked so well.

After a five minute long lust filled snog in front of her ex, Janette unwrapped her legs from Gregory's body and placed her bare feet on the grass beneath her. Then she turned to Gregory with a malicious beautiful smirk on her kiss swollen lips.

"I'm never doing anything you tell me again Freddie. We'll try to get you out of there in the morning before you have to go back into the shit hole but you can stay there tonight. Know what I'll be doing? I'll be sucking Greg's cock. Have a great night." With that Janette grabbed both Gregory and Algra's hands and led the dumbstruck couple back to the tent.

"I would have only broken bones. Her punishment hurt worse." Algra observed to Gregory as they slipped back under the warm canopy.

"She can hit a nerve when she wants to." He admitted proudly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get so..." Janette turned around replacing Gregory's view of her tight ass with the generously proportioned curves of her tits inside her bra.

"Hey, feel free any time. I'm still getting my cock sucked right?"

"You bet." Janette's smile turned downright scandalous. "But I have one more question. Is there anything I can do?"

"What do you mean?" Gregory said.

"Well Algra is a great warrior or something with lots of ties around here, you've secretly been a kung fu master or whatever all these years and I'm stood here with nothing to show for myself but my underwear." Janette put her hands on her hips as if to highlight her predicament. "I wanna help. I wanna do something. I mean I'll do what you want me to Greg but..."

"Be courtesan." Algra suggested.

Janette blinked in shock.

"I'm not going to turn her into a prostitute Algra." Gregory quickly intervened.

"She was before." The straightforward orc replied, apparently not seeing anything all that terrible about the profession.

"I danced, I stripped but I didn't fuck anyone." Janette defended what little remained of her dignity.

"Good courtesan is valuable. It gives owner high status. Shows he can keep something so wanted by others. Janette is very beautiful. She would bring you much honour. A gift of her dance alone would bring master great favour with anyone whom you would wish to impress." Algra explained patiently. "It is what merchant was doing with her. She danced for his trade partners as a favour to lower prices."

"Algra, this isn't exactly something we..." Gregory began.

"Wait." Janette interrupted, lifting a hand from her hip to hold up for silence. "So, what? If I hang around with Gregory and I'm such a catch then won't he get challenged for me by every orc in the damn camp?"

"No," Algra shook her head. "combat challenges wouldn't be made for many saw today he is no easy target. What's more it is known that I am in his service and I am definitely no easy target. Finally the chief showed Gregory favour today and no orc with a brain would willingly anger my uncle."

"So I could make Greg look good? All I'd have to do is stuff like dancing and taking my clothes off?"

Algra nodded and moved to lay down in amongst the pillows. She began disrobing without a care for her two companions. The skimpy skirt was thrown across the tent and the leather straps around her heavy breasts followed it shortly thereafter.

Gregory was looking at Janette like she'd taken a crazy pill.

"Come on Greg. I can do that if it'd help you out. I was going to start doing it at a club back home anyway when I started at university." Janette reached behind her and unclasped her lacy bra before letting it drop around her shoulders and then fall to the floor. She crossed her arms over the swells of her breasts and looked at him with a teasing raised brow. "I'll fuck you whenever you want, however you want and show everyone else what only you can have."

With that she unfolded her arms to rest her hands on her hips, letting her soft round tits bounce free in the open air.

"I think I might be persuaded." He finally agreed with a wolfish grin.

Janette beamed at his agreement and quickly settled down into a smooth crouch before him. Her bare feet rested on tiptoes as her long creamy legs spread open in front of him. The beautiful girl steadied herself by resting her hands on his pants and slowly peeling them down over his legs. She felt the ring in his pocket and recoiled from it like it had scalded her. Instead she slipped her fingers under the seam of his pants and tugged them down his legs leaving him standing naked. His cock was already standing to attention and ready for action, its swollen peak bobbing along to the rhythm of his heartbeat. She looked over that gorgeous specimen of male and lifted her gaze to meet his after which she gave him a naughty wink.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers
1...345678