The Mistress, Sara and Me

Story Info
The night turned out to be much more than I expected.
1k words
4.17
25.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to one of my favorite dance clubs to relax and maybe meet someone new. I had no idea what was in store for me that night. Shortly after arriving, I saw this tall, beautiful redhead and I asked if she'd like to dance. Several songs later, we had both worked up a sweat and she asked if I'd like to go back to her place. I smiled, thinking about how great it would feel to fuck this girl, and I told her that I'd love to go home with her.

When we got there, she told me not to be too shocked by what I see when I get inside. At that, I was immediately curious and my cock began to swell and press against my tight jeans. She turned the key and opened the door, and as I followed her inside to the dimly lit living room, I saw a figure against the opposite wall. I took a deep breath, and the scent of candles and sex filled my senses.

As my eyes adjusted to the low light, I realized that the figure was another woman. She was naked except for some thick leather straps criss-crossing her chest and what appeared to be leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles which binded her to the wall.

She turned and looked toward us, smiling sheepishly. "Hello Mistress, I'm glad you're home. I have to pee soo bad!"

Upon hearing the word mistress, I realized that I never got the name of this woman that I went home with, and my mind started spinning at the possibilities of what this means.

"Well, you'll just have to wait a bit longer," the mistress told the other woman. "I brought a friend home tonight and you need to meet him first and make him feel welcome."

The bound woman turned her head toward me, smiling. "Hi there. I'm Sara. I'm sorry that I was so rude when you got here. It's very nice to meet you."

I hadn't noticed, but in the few moments it took to respond, telling the girl that my name was James and that it was nice to meet her too, the woman who brought me home had taken off her clothing and stood directly behind me with a riding crop in hand.

As I started to turn around, I heard the thwap of the riding crop strike my ass through my jeans and the pain immediately followed. "Ow! What the...!" The riding crop struck my ass again, harder this time and the woman standing behind me said, "Don't turn around or it will be a lot worse next time." I was at once angry that this woman had hit me so hard, and at the same time I was even more curious as to what lay in store for me. My cock throbbed against my jeans, and I obeyed her and kept facing forward.

"From now on you will refer to me as Mistress and I will call you slave. Do you understand?" The woman said in a stern, but extremely sexy voice. Wanting to both play along and see where this was going, and at the same time wanting to avoid any more pain I said, "Yes, Mistress." My eyes met Sara's and I saw a look of concern on her face. She said nothing.

"Now, you take off your clothes and walk over to my pet, Sara. You stand facing her, but do you are not to touch her."

I did as I was told and walked over to the gorgeous brunette girl that was tied, arms and legs spread, to the wall. Almost as soon as I stopped walking, I felt a hand grab hold of my right wrist and then my left. Before I even knew what was happening, my hands were tied together behind my back and I immediately knew that I couldn't get out these handcuffs even if I had wanted to. I swallowed, hard, and kept facing forward, my eyes now taking in the beauty of Sara's body as I looked her up and down.

"Kneel," the Mistress said. I knelt. No sooner than my knees hit the ground, I felt cords wrap around my ankles and then my feet were bound together as well. At eye level in front of me, was the wispy tuft of Sara's pubic hair, trimmed just short enough so that I could see the pink line that hid just underneath.

I could smell Sara's pussy from here, and my mouth began to water. The next thing I knew, I felt a hand against the back of my head and I was shoved forward.

"Now, I want you to lick her pussy, slave. And you better do a good job of it, too. I'll know if you're not trying hard enough."

Those words couldn't come soon enough for me as my lips parted and my tongue darted out and parted Sara's lips. Her taste was at once both pungent and sweet. Her smells and taste entranced me and my inhibitions faded away as I lapped at her pussy as a hungry animal would a fresh meal. I licked her up and down, my tongue moving in circles around her swollen clit and then darting in and out of her as her body trembled and she let out a soft moan.

"You may go now, Sara," the Mistress said, and as Sara replied, "Thank you, Mistress," and let out a sigh of relief, I felt a gush of warmth hit my mouth and chin. As Sara continued to let her bladder go, I felt the hand against the back of my head again, holding me there and pushing me further into the warm stream as the piss splashed off of my cheeks and nose and ran down my neck.

All I could think to do was continue pleasuring this woman orally while the stream became a trickle and eventually ceased. Moments later, I felt Sara's body shudder and tremble again as she let out a much louder series of moans. She was cumming, and as I continued to furiously flick my tongue at Sara's clit all that I could think of was that I hoped I had pleased my new Mistress, because if I had, maybe she would let me do this again.