The Mom Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of that day we became even more intimate than I expected. I'd always thought that anything lovers did to bring each other pleasure was good, and I'd thought about having anal sex sometimes in my fantasies. I'd never had a long enough relationship to have it with any of my other partners. I certainly didn't expect it from my mother so soon, but after all the times we'd made love in the past two days, the thought of it turned me on, especially when I took her doggy style.

So when I was inside her that way, I wet my finger with her juices and smeared it on her pucker. She didn't react any more than the moans she was making as I stroked into her pussy from behind. I inserted my finger and all she said was, "Mmmm..." as I continued my entries.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I massaged and spread the globes of her ass and said, "Oh mom...I want this beautiful ass of yours."

She surprised me with a simple, "Yes baby." At that moment I knew then that we were going to be all things for each other, and that we would give each other whatever we needed.

I pulled out from her pussy and placed the soaked head on her pucker. I pushed past her anal ring and after a high pitched, "Eeeohhh..." mom said, "Yes, okay...okay..." I penetrated deeper into the tight channel and began stroking. After a few entries, mom began to push back and join the rhythm. I raised myself a little higher and that gave me an angle to drive even deeper into her. I gave her the whole length of me and she responded with long sighs at each penetration.

It was obviously a place I never really expected to be in, and it filled me with as much love as lust, because my mother wanted me there. I knew that she was giving me more than her body. I drove into the tight but yielding channel and mom said, "Yes, yes baby, yes, yes..." I knew that word would be a big part of our lives together.

My mother's firm ample ass moved and gyrated as I tirelessly drove in and out of her. Crass as it is, I couldn't help but think that my mother had an ass made for fucking as I pushed into her and came up against the perfect fleshy globes. But I could also feel that the physical connection was only part of our intimacy as my mother continually professed her love while she encouraged me penetrate her harder and deeper.

I knew that the words could make what we were doing sound so wrong, a mother and her son having anal sex, but it was so much more than fucking. With that lovemaking we were bound closer than I ever thought I could be with any woman. I wasn't sure I would ever love anyone, and there I was, with my mother, inside my mother, feeling more than love. And when mom said, "You're with me, aren't you baby." I knew we were sharing the same thoughts and feelings.

I said, "Yes, mom I'm with you, I'm in you, and we're together."

I could hear the sigh of relief and pleasure, at the connection of our bodies and hearts, when she said, "Oh yes darling, yes."

I reached for her wonderful tit as I continued stroking. She put her hand on mine as the friction massaged me toward inevitable release. I looked at her tender pink glistening hole as the head of my cock went in and out of it. I pressed in, driving to fill as much of her as I could. I thrust deep as her cries of "Yes..." became more intense with each insertion. I came up against her meaty globes and she said, "Darling, darling, darling..." as I ground against her.

And then the pressure of waiting to come in my mother's ass became too much to bear. And with one long final entry from a different angle, I came; like I never came before. Maybe it was the tight massaging grasp, maybe it was from being in the place I'd never been, but I think that it was because it was what my mother now meant to me.

I cried out "MOM," as my body tensed for the explosive release. I called out again to her, "Mom, oh mom, oh mom..." as my sperm filled her and eased the friction allowing me to stroke freely into her tight passageway and release again and again.

When she felt me coming, she said, "Yes baby, come in me, come in me," and rubbed her pussy a few times. She called to me and let out a long, "OHHH...BABEEE..." as she joined my orgasm. We thrashed and locked and separated again as the orgasmic frenzy sent our bodies against each other. My fluids drained into her until her ever softer, "Yes...yes...yes...yes..." faded into silence. After being lost for a few moments from the intensity of our releases, we rested in each others arms in quiet satisfaction. A calm peace enveloped us, and the gentle connection of my mother's lips on mine, made it unnecessary to even say, "I love you."