The Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeremy." She looked at him half pleadingly and half as if he must be joking.

"It's okay. We're going to go slow and I'll direct you." He scooted more forward so he sat on the very edge of the bed. "Kiss and suck at the tip." She might have protested again but his hand was already at the back of her head pushing insistently. Her mouth opened if for no other reason than so it wouldn't smash her lips.

She sucked at the tip, stroking his shaft with her hand, her other hand on his knee. Even now that he wasn't pushing his hand remained running his fingers through her hair. After a moment she looked up at him.

He stood now. He seemed so tall over her. "It's okay.", he said comfortingly stroking her hair. "Do you trust me?"

"Yeah.", she said. Why was she even nervous? She began sucking at the head again, slowly braving a little further, feeling him grow harder in her mouth as she went. Her tongue gliding slickly along the bottom of his shaft.

With each motion there was no doubt of what the preference was. There was always a "yes" or "like that". After a few minutes she seemed to hear nothing but the sounds of pleasure and praise. He was deep now. She could feel him almost at the back of her throat. His hands had clasped harder and harder until now they held hand fulls of hair which he lightly pulled, thrusting, burying himself in her deep giving mouth.

He spoke now between gasps and moans. "Give me ... all of you ... take it ... all of it ... yes. More. Yes." He was hitting the back of her throat now. Pushing as hard as he could. It felt merciless. She had to stay calm to assure herself she could still breath and a few times she had to fight her gag reflex. She could feel his cock pulsing. Throbbing. Thrusting faster. There were no more words. Only her name over and over. "Mmm Sarah.. mmmSarah.. mmSarah.. Sarah!" With more and more urgency. She knew.

She tried to pull away at the moment he came but his hands were holding her down by the back of her head. She could feel his hot cum shooting down her throat, some into her mouth. "Swallow it. Swallow it." He wasn't asking. He wasn't going to let go until she did. He couldn't. Her mouth so warm and wet and perfect.

Just as she did he shivered and collapsed into a sitting position on the bed. Sarah looked at him gasping for breath, lips tingling. Everywhere tingling. It's all they could do to try to catch their breath.

She looked down a moment exhaling a deep sigh and before she could even look back up to realize he had moved she felt his hands on her sides. He was moving her. She was on her back now on the floor. Half aware. She felt her legs lift and wrap around him. He was pressing into her. His chest down against hers rubbing her nipples as he moved up and down.

"Tighter. Clench.", he said. She didn't know where or what so she wrapped her legs around tighter and squeezed him inside her. By the sounds she heard she assumed both were good. She felt him reach down rubbing her wet clit with his thumb as he pushed, slid, grinded.

They moaned now in unison. Like one voice with two sounds. Her hips rocking as his pressed down against hers. He was pulling her hair to tilt her head back, kissing and licking at her neck. Then his hands were wrapped around her grabbing the back of her shoulders pulling her down as he thrusted. Every part of them seemed to be touching. "I love you", she heard him moan and without hesitating or thinking she moaned it back.

She seemed to be growing tighter. Tighter. His hands on her breasts, her clit. The two of them were everywhere. Mixing. There was nothing else. And then all at once, both of them. She felt him fill her and then the room was nowhere at all. She was falling. Melting. Burning. Exploding in soft waves of pink heat.

"Jeremy. God." For all she knew the two names were the same. And then there was a time with no sense of time at all. She was being held. Squeezed and rocked gently. Kisses covered her shoulders, her neck, her face. She didn't think she could handle any more sensation. A part of her wanted to say mercy. Mercy. But another part loved being held. Just held. At some point they must have rolled over because her head was on his chest now and she was curled up against him, her leg draped over his legs. Him stroking her hair as his lips rested on her forehead, his hand on her back cradling her close.

They were nearly asleep there, oblivious to the world when she was awoken by a jerk of movement from Jeremy.

"Shit. The time!" They both quickly got up and searched for clothes frantically. Then suddenly they looked at each other. So many questions. And now was not the time.

He stepped towards her and grabbed her hands. "Sarah. It's okay. I wanted you to have that. I meant what I said. Just.. never forget. Okay? Maybe it was just a moment. But never forget."

She laughed and gazed at him and it was clear they wished they both had time to go back to the snuggling. She had never felt so much like she belonged. "No. I don't think I ever will."

12