The Moment Of Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doormouse
doormouse
35 Followers

"Oh, God. I love You Paul" I hear myself yell as my muscles spasmodically grip, relentlessly around his probing hand. My fingers squeezing and tugging at my erect nipples as I try to focus, still trying to catch my breath as I feel the last waves of my orgasm finally slowing the intense throbbing I am feeling between my thighs.

As Paul raises his body over mine, his manhood, barely touching, but oh so incredibly electrifying as he traces the head of his shaft between my lips. I slide my legs around his back as he guides his cock toward my aching tenderness.

"Oh God," I whisper as he delves his cock deep inside me with one determined thrust... the feeling, having Paul inside me.... the intensity of his trusts, feeling how damn hard he is, the force and almost desperation behind each and every pound of his hips, digging my fingers into his ass as I pull him into me harder. My head swimming as I feel myself grasp his probing cock tight, a new wave of orgasm rocking me. I know I'm probably hurting him as I drag my fingernails along his ass cheeks, but right now I can't stop the overpowering sensations rocking my body as my orgasm takes over my thoughts. Feeling his cock swelling inside me, I almost want to cry. I've dreamed of this feeling for so long, yet I never imagined it would feel this intense, so completely satisfying and exhilarating.

His cries as he cums, is almost deafening as he buries his head against my shoulder. Paul's thrusts, still driving inside me with determination, as he's spilling the last of his seed deep within me. His lips meeting mine, kissing him with such abandon as I tighten my legs around his back, I want to feel him inside me forever. Feeling his body slump onto mine, my breasts flattened against his chest as we hold each other close, just laying there. The feeling of him inside me, my muscles tight and moist around his shaft, embedded in my memory forever as we both catch our breath and awaken to the reality of the moment. The torment and anguish we've shared of the past 14 months, almost seeming worth it as I now hold him in my arms. Tracing my fingers over his back, relishing in the feel of his soft skin, inhaling the sensuous scent of our sex, I smile, feeling my eyelids close wearily as I hold him close.

Opening my eyes almost an effort as I try to focus, waking from my slumber. My body feels stiff. Gazing around, I suddenly remember where I am. Still naked, but grateful to Paul for draping a blanket over me as I'd slept, I search for my discarded panties. A sudden hunger starts my stomach rumbling as I pull my clothes over my still aching, yet totally satisfied body. Checking my reflection in the mirror, I smooth my ruffled hair before heading out to the lounge. I can't help but smile as I eye the candlelit table, adorned with serviettes and matching table linen. Claudia and Kerri, already seated, smile up at me as I move behind Paul as he stirs a pot of boiling pasta. Wrapping my arms around his waist, my smile un-eraseable. The aroma of the simmering Bolognese sauce intoxicating as I exhale, almost sighing, savouring the feel of Paul's warm body against mine. Releasing my hold as he turns to face me. Draping his arms gently around my waist, his smile magnetic, he whispers,

"I hope you're hungry."

"Ravenous" I whisper, smiling and winking cheekily as my hand slides down his back squeezing his ass cheek playfully.

As I take my seat, it suddenly hits me. This is what I've yearned for, for so many years.. Being here with Paul, my life suddenly feels so complete. Thinking back to my beautiful house in Australia, it suddenly seems just that, a house. Sure, I'd shared love and laughs, endless fun with the girls in it, but in the end, it was just bricks and mortar. Here, I felt I belonged and as I gaze over at Paul, a sudden warmth washes over me. Yes, this was home.

doormouse
doormouse
35 Followers
12