The Monkey's Penis Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Ancient magical artifact used in chain of seductions.
6.1k words
4.38
72.6k
23
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jafar
Jafar
196 Followers

David Moreno finds things becoming surreal as a relic of antiquity collides with his everyday life. He finally figures out what is going on and tries to turn the tables. But watch out ...

See No Evil: Contains sexually explicit and politically incorrect material. If you shouldn't be reading this, or if it might offend you, simply stop now.

Legalese: All actors and actresses are over the age of consent. Proof of age is on file. Any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This is all fantasy, and the actors are all professionals -- do not try any of this at home.

Archiving: You are welcome to discreetly repost or archive this, just do not change it, steal from it or claim credit for it.

Author's Rambling: This story comes in two parts, a yin swing and a yang swing -- the acolyte at the beginning of the tale will tell you that this is the way of the universe.

Live well!

Sons and Daughters

---- --- ---------

Three hours later, David was in his room with the door shut, all the Playboys and Penthouses that he owned on the bed and opened wide as he fumbled at his crotch, trying hard (pun intended) to get an erection. He wore no pants, but had a flannel shirt buttoned up the front -- he'd rather not look at his own chest right now.

David jumped, startled, as the door swung open and Lydia stepped in, wearing only a sheer blue nightie and blue high heels. David scrambled to sweep all the magazines to the floor on the opposite site of the bed.

"Uhm, hi Mom," he said softly.

"Oh, sweetie, there's no need to hide those dirty magazines. I know that you beat off." Her eyes settled on his limp penis. "Or at least that you try to."

"Mom!" he said in a shrill voice.

"It's okay, honey. There's nothing you can do about it. What does it feel like? The change?"

David crossed his arms, a posture that felt funny now, then pounded his fists on the mattress and cast his eyes down. "I don't want to talk about it."

Lydia watched him a moment, then shook her head. "That's okay. You don't have to talk about it." She brought her hands up to rub them lightly over her breasts. "But ... (sigh) ... instead of jerking off to girls in magazines ... why don't you ... (sigh) ... jerk off to me. They're on paper, but I'm right HEEEERE for you.""

Even after everything that had happened today, David gave her an astonished look. "Mom!"

"After all, these -- " she cupped her boobies "-- these are now something to write home about." She began pulling on them. "Don't they just make you want to cuuuuum?" she sighed.

David stopped trying to cover his crotch with his hands, then slowly was persuaded to spread his legs and pull, rub and pump at his penis as Lydia performed an erotic dance for him.

"I still like girls," David said pulling futilely at his groin.

"I'm sure you do, David."

"I still like girls, so that's proof that there's nothing happening. Looking at these magazines, looking at -- oh God -- at you, Mom, I get very excited."

"I'm sure that you do, David."

"I just can't seem to ... get an erection. I mean, I can't get one yet. I feel one starting, I just need to get it to finish appearing."

"Mmmmm, that's sweet dear."

"So no change is occurring," he declared firmly, "Paul's 'spell' misfired this time."

"Isn't it a little shorter?"

"Isn't what shorter?" David asked, an edge to his voice.

Lydia smiled. "Your penis, sweetie. It's a little shorter, isn't it."

"No! It is NOT! CERTAINLY not! I mean just because your boobs swelled up like zeppelins doesn't mean everyone ELSE has to be oversized as well!"

"As you wish, sweetheart. I just thought that I remembered it being longer than just an inch. I mean, you're nothing but cap there, dear."

"Moom!" he shrieked, his voice cracking as it had started to do in the last hour.

Lydia continued dancing. "You might want to keep trying there, David. SOMETHING might pop up."

"Mom, I CAN still get erect!"

Lydia slowed her dance and stopped, then walked over beside the bed. "Honey, I know you can. Right here." She laid her hand on his chest.

David grabbed her hand and pulled it away. "Mom! Don't touch me there!"

"Oh, how cute, my little baby's shy."

"Moooomm!" David cried, tears welling up in his eyes. "There is nothing happening! NOTHING!"

"As you wish, baby. Would you let Momma show you something?" She slowly reached her hand back to his chest and laid it there, then began gently rubbing in circles.

David took in a deep breath. "Moom," he sighed, "I don't like that. I really don't like it."

"Hush, baby," she sighed. "Let Momma show you this." And she continued gently rubbing and watched her son calm down at her ministrations. After a couple minutes, she began slowly unbuttoning the flannel shirt.

"Mom, please ... don't ... do ... that ..." David sighed.

"Ssshh, relax and trust your mother." She slowly spread the shirt to reveal a set of A cup, verging on B cup, breasts on her son, the nipples already perked up from her gentle rubbing, which she continued now on his bare chest.

David was lying there, breathing deeply. "Mom ... I really don't like this ..."

"Sssshhhh." She continued rubbing gently, then began focusing on the nipples until they were rock-hard little marbles crowning David's sweet little mounds.

"David, sweetie, open your eyes." He did so and met hers. "Honey, look at your chest."

"I don't want to."

She pinched a nipple. "Here, look right here." David's eyes moved down to where the pleasurable sensations were coming from.

"That's where your erection is now."

"But, Mom, I don't want it there. I want it -- I need it -- to be down below."

She flicked his right nipple a few times. "But this is where it is, sweetie. You have such pretty little nips. Doesn't it feel good?"

"No," David sighed.

Lydia leaned her head down and began sucking on one of his nipples.

"Uuuuunnnngh!" David groaned finally. "Okay, okay, yes it does feel good."

She began playing her tongue over his nipple even more rapidly.

"Okay! Okay! It feels REALLY good! God!" His breath was coming a little faster now.

She began pulling on his boobs. "You're starting to get real pleasant little handfuls of flesh here, David. You're gonna need a BRA soon ... IF Paul lets you wear one."

"Mom! I don't WANT that!" He glanced down at his crotch to see if there was any reaction there to the intense sensations of pleasure that he was receiving. However, it was still nothing more than wet pasta.

"Now here's your extra length, David," Lydia said. "Your nipples are an inch long when they're perked up, and the most darling little set of puffies when they're not."

"Mom!"

Lydia reached for his crotch and fished around there. There really wasn't much left there to grab a hold of. She pulled as best she could a few times. "Any response?" she asked after a couple minutes.

"Yes ... yes, I think there's some stiffening there."

Lydia studied the soft member. If there was stiffening there, she sure as hell couldn't see or feel it. "Let's try something else, dear." She had David slide his butt down until he was lying on his back, then had him bring his ankles in toward himself, bending his knees and spreading his thighs wide to give her access to his crotch. She noted that his hips were getting a little wider.

Lydia slid down and moved her head near his crotch. David looked down between his legs to see his mother's face. She smiled weakly. then took what was left of his shrinking penis into her mouth.

"Thank you, mom," he sighed.

After several minutes, Lydia felt like she was doing nothing more than chewing on a soft rubber eraser. She looked up at his chest and saw that his nipples had softened back into puffies. She ran her hand gently along the inside of his thigh, which caused the nipples to perk back up a little.

She scratched the skin behind his scrotum, then slid her finger back up the crack and quickly over David's asshole. His body tensed, and she saw his nipples rise to half mast again.

"Mom!" he gasped. "Don't TOUCH me there!"

Ignoring him, she licked behind his scrotum and continued to run her finger up and down the length of her son's crack. His nipples came to full mast, and he began writhing his pelvis around.

"Mom, PLEASE stop touching me there," he kept saying, but did not move to stop her.

She slowed her movements along the length of his crack and began making circles around his anus. Then she slipped her finger in an inch.

"Mom! Don't!" He started to sit up, but she pushed him back down.

"David, you teasing little slut! You are so hot you're ready to blow! But-- " She wrenched her voice up into a shrill little whine, "No! Mom! Don't! Don't touch my hot fucking little nipples! Don't stick your finger up my begging cunt of an asshole! No! Instead, keep working at this decaying corpse that used to be my little penis!"

She grabbed his hips and forced him to roll over. "Well, David, you're going to get it whether you want it or not!"

He was holding his legs tightly together, so she slapped his ass hard twice, then forced his legs open. "David, you're TURNING into a GIRL! Face up to it and be a man about it!"

She forced her finger an inch into his clenched anus. "David, this is momma's cock." She wriggled her index finger that was embedded up his butt. "Now this can be hard for you, or this can be really wonderful, but you're getting laid right now, you little cock-tease!"

She spit on his anus to lubricate it, then she began moving her finger in and out, and David relaxed his sphincter. After a minute, he began moaning and pushing back to meet her "thrusts". Finally, he groaned mightily and clamped his anus around her "cock" as wave after wave of orgasm washed through him.

He relaxed and laid there a few minutes.

"Mom, why? Why did you DO something like that?"

"Because you were being a goddam little slut cocktease. You got Momma all hot and bothered and then whined that you didn't want to finish through with the act."

"But I don't like that. I don't like being touched down there or on my chest! I still like girls. I like girls. That's proof that I'm not turning into a woman!"

"Sweetie," she said with a gentle smile, "That doesn't mean shit." She held his head to her breast. "Of course you still like girls. Down inside every woman, no matter how much she likes men, there's a little lesbian that makes her way out from time to time."

"Nooooo," David whined. "I'm noooot ..."

"And David ..." She leaned to his ear to whisper. "Every time you orgasm, it makes the transformation more complete. Why, I'll bet you almost have C cups by now."

David's eyes widened while Lydia smiled evilly, then stood and walked out of the room. When she was gone, he examined his chest. Sure enough, B verging on C ...

David wailed.

Incontinence of the Mouth ------------ -- --- -----

Patricia Mulholland pulled her car into the Moreno's driveway. David Moreno was a student in one of her English seminars, but he had been absent today. Normally she didn't personally deliver assignments to students that missed class, but this just seemed appropriate to do today for some reason.

She walked up to the front door and knocked. As she waited, she reached up and adjusted the position of her bra in front.

Paul Spellman, another student in her English class, answered the door, catching her pushing her breasts around in the bra cups.

"Just copping a feel from myself, Paul," she smiled sunnily, then clapped her hand over her mouth. She did NOT mean to say that! "Oh, Christ! I mean that I was ... uhm ... just adjusting my bra." Whew! Slightly better, at least! But her mouth opened again, almost of its own accord. "And doing a little pleasant self-groping while I was at it. You wouldn't BELIEVE how sensitive my nipples are right now!" She smiled and rolled her eyes around. "It must be that time of the month," she found herself nodding and smiling.

Oh, shit! She didn't just say that, did she?!

She shut her eyes. Get control of yourself, woman. She looked back at her student. Carefully, she warned herself, speak carefully. "Paul, I'm here to see David. He was absent from class today." Her mouth began speaking again, in a little girl's voice, "And I miiiiiiiissed him! Him and his happy little erection standing up so earnestly in the front row."

Oh ... my ... God! she thought.

"Sure, Professor Mulholland. Step inside," he smiled.

See this through, then go see a DOCTOR, she told herself. You need to get HELP for this problem!

"I always knew you got all hot and squishy in class, Professor Mulholland," Paul smirked.

"Paul! You WILL NOT speak to me that way! I am your PROFESSOR, and you WILL RESPECT ME!" Her mouth began speaking again with a giggle, "Although ... next time you think I'm getting squishy, ask me if you can take a peek and see! Maybe I'll give you a gander." She couldn't believe what had just come out of her mouth, but she glared at Paul. There would be no doubt that he understood the first part of what she said!

Paul cast his eyes down. "Yes, ma'am. I apologize." He looked back up. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Just some sperm, thank you, Paul. I simply love the taste when I burp it back up. Is David feeling better than earlier today, I hope?"

"Excuse me, Professor?" Paul asked, smirking again.

"I said just some sperm, Paul. I love the taste when I burp-- oh, God! No! No, that is NOT what I meant!"

"Because I'll be more than happy to whack off some jism for you, Professor."

"Paul! Don't you DARE! Some water! I'll just have some water!"

"Freud knows what you're thinking about," Paul said, wagging his finger at her, then walked out to the kitchen.

Maybe she did need to go see a Freud! Why wouldn't her mouth stop coming up with these creative filthy little things to say?! Or at least save them up until later when she wasn't in front of one of her students?!

Paul came back in carrying a glass that he handed to his teacher. "I went ahead and put a squirt of cum-juice in it, Professor."

Oh, God! He could NOT be talking to her like that. But how was she going to chastise him when she had just been running on with a gutter mouth herself? She opened her mouth to say something, then thought better of it -- God only knew what would come out -- and just smiled, taking the glass from him. She brought the glass to her lips and loudly slurped the scum off the top of the water, then rolled the substance around on her tongue, and slowly her smile faded. Yes, it really was semen. And yes, she really had just -- oh, God! -- tasted her student's cum! Forcing a smile, she swallowed.

"It's all right, Professor Mulholland, I still respect you. Is it okay if I call you Patty?"

Patricia Mulholland bit her lip to keep her mouth from opening and shaming her yet again. She flashed a pleasant smile and nodded. Let's just get through this and out of here.

"Gee, thanks, Patty. Is it okay if I call you Whoring Slut?"

Angrily, Patty made a face and shook her head no.

"Gee, thanks, Whoring Slut."

Before she could stop herself, her mouth spoke, "Paaaauuuul, you can't DO that! You'll make me even MORE WET and SQUISHY than I already AM. You've already got my stomach rumbling after that seductive shot of cum-dilly-icious jism of yours. You can't TEASE me anymore, you bad, bad boy!" She shut her eyes, then sighed. This wouldn't even make passable dialog in a porno movie!

"I apologize if I make you all wet, Professor."

"You do NOT make me WET, Paul!" She glared at him angrily. "You do NOT make me all hot and runny and slimy down my thighs! You do NOT!"

"Yes ... of course I don't," Paul said with that smirk that she yearned to slap off his face.

"You DON'T, Paul! Really! You DON'T! Stop smirking, you little bastard! You DON'T make me WET!"

Paul just nodded his head, grinning.

"Damn you! You want to see?! I'll SHOW you!" She turned her back to him, unbuckling her belt, then lowered her skirt and panties to her knees, bending over. "See?! You DON'T make me wet? Is that proof enough? You dirty little boy!"

"Hey, nice cunt, Professor! Nice WET cunt!"

Professor Mulholland's entire body blushed deep red. Oh ... my ... GOD! She could not BELIEVE what she had just DONE! She stood back up straight, quickly pulling up her panties and skirt. "Paul ... I don't ... I don't know what I am saying. I am just ... out of control! I need to give David his homework, then go see a doctor or psychiatrist and get treated. Or maybe get exorcised by a priest. I don't know which. Is David home?"

"I can answer that," came a voice from the hallway. Patricia turned to face Ms Moreno, who was standing with her arm above her head, leaning against the hallway wall. She was dressed in black, 5-inch thigh-high leather boots, a tiny black thong that her furry bush showed past on either side, and nothing above the waist.

"Ms Moreno!" Paul waved. "This is Professor Mulholland, and she's dropping off David's assignments. She really is quite the hot, wet slut -- so maybe that should be 'dripping off David's assignment'."

"I can SEE that, Paul," Lydia said, walking forward.

Was this woman a MOTHER?! Or a naturalist? Or an S&M leather fetish mistress?

"Professor Mulholland, did I just see what I THOUGHT I saw? Did you really just EXPOSE yourself to that boy?!"

Patricia did not know what to do. She had been caught directly in the act, obscenely baring herself to a student. She had no idea what to do. She couldn't ... she just .... "Oooh! I LOVE your boobies!" a giggle burst forth, and Patricia found herself clapping her hands together and smiling vacantly. "They are so YUMMY-looking!" Oh, Christ. There she had gone off again.

"Ms Mulholland! I will thank you, as the teacher of my son, to not comment on my yummy tits!"

Shit! Shit! Shit! "I'm sorry, Ms Mulholland. They just look so lickety, jismy delicious that-- fuck! I don't mean to be saying these things. I-- Could I just pop one of the nipples into my mouth? Just for a second? Please?" Patricia shut her eyes tightly and cursed. This was exactly the WRONG way to meet a student's mother for the first time!

"Ms Mulholland!"

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Why did her mouth keep doing this to her?!

"Is THIS the way that you lead your classes? Because if it is-- "

"Please, Ms Mulholland! I am SO sorry! I don't know what is coming over me! I am just your basic slut-covered cunt! Oh, no! I didn't mean to say that! The last part that is -- I meant to say the first part, just not the last part. I-- " Shut up, Patty, she told herself, you're just making it worse. She took a deep breath. "Okay. I am very sorry. I am just having real problems today. I brought over David's assignments since he wasn't in class. If I can just show them to you, I will get out of here and quit pissing you off with my smutty-assed gutter mouth."

"Yes, I think that would be best. Step here to the table and show me the assignment, and I will pass it on to David when he is feeling better."

Chewing on her lip to keep her mouth shut, Patricia stepped over and opened the textbook. She tried to focus all her concentration on simply explaining the work so that she could just leave and get some help. But Ms Moreno's breasts were SOOO distracting.

Then she felt a hand on her ass.

"Paul, if you're going to fucking grope my ass, at least have the balls to jab that goddam big pecker of yours up my fucking sphincter and-- " Sighing, she stopped her runaway mouth again.

"Sure, Professor Mulholland," Paul said, starting to lift the woman's skirt.

"Paul! Don't you goddam dare!"

"But you said-- "

"Paul, you know very well that I did not mean what I said. I just got very angry. That's all. In fact, next time that you hear me run on at the mouth like that, stuff your prick between my lips like a pacifier to shut me up and keep me-- " Frustrated, she stopped herself and sighed again.

Jafar
Jafar
196 Followers
12