The Moral of the Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But though she wouldn't acknowledge it to herself, even this improvement in their sex life left her aching to be fucked long and steadily, the way Alex couldn't do but Kenny had. She wanted to come and come while a cock stroked in and out of her--she wanted to be able to hump and jerk her hips and flail around in wild excitement, and know that the sex wouldn't end too soon for her.

It would be a big exaggeration to say that this frustration bothered her constantly--it didn't. Both her love for Alex and her pleasure in their active sex life were a source of joy and contentment for her. But she never completely forgot the way Kenny had turned her inside-out; and she never stopped wishing her husband could do the same thing.

What happened next can be blamed on Fate, if you like, or perhaps on God's inscrutable sense of humor. After several years of working on someone else's boat Kenny had saved enough money for a down payment on his own: he started "Kenny's Fishing Cruises", taking groups of 2-3 tourists out for a day of sunshine, a good catered lunch (with plenty of beer), and some relaxed fishing.

In the third week of this new venture, when Kenny was still struggling to get his name around and attract enough business to start paying off the heavy loan he'd taken out on his boat, his apartment building burned down. A water heater overheated in the basement, some cardboard boxes caught on fire and the entire building went up, putting Kenny and nine other renters on the street.

The landlord's insurance covered Kenny's possessions, but he was suddenly without a place to live. Naturally enough, Alex invited him to move in temporarily with himself and Maria. "You can save on rent for a couple of months, take your time looking for a new place, and in the meantime the money you're saving can go towards the boat loan--it'll be perfect!"

Kenny was grateful, and he said so, repeatedly. Maria was horrified, but she knew this was not a matter where she could refuse her husband. So once again she had Kenny in her life and in her house--the loud TV, the crude remarks, the dirty dishes and dirty clothes all over the house.

But now it was many times worse, because of what had happened between them two years earlier. She just didn't like having Kenny around, and she hated having to face the fact that she was still attracted to him.

At first Kenny went out of his way to be polite to Maria. He was still a slob, but he didn't taunt her or pursue her. He didn't want to do anything that might lead to his brother throwing him out.

But after a few weeks, he started to enjoy walking around the house only partly dressed, whenever Maria was home and Alex was at work. That happened often in the mornings, because Alex left by 7:30 and Maria didn't need to drive to work until nearly 8:45.

Sometimes he'd come out of the guest room and into the kitchen wearing only a pair of boxers, and she couldn't help seeing his cock swinging around inside them. At other times she was aware of his chest and arms, muscular and tan from a life of outdoor physical work. Maria was horny more and more often, and on many evenings her husband innocently reaped the benefit of her suffering.

It all came to a head when Alex had a four-day business trip to San Francisco—it was his turn to be the firm's representative at a professional meeting. Maria wanted to go with him, being desperate not to be left alone in the house with Kenny. But Alex reminded her that they were saving for a trip to Greece the following winter, and he was adamant about not spending more than $1500 for her to join him for such a short time.

On the Sunday evening of Alex's departure, Maria came back from driving him to the airport to find Kenny sitting on the sofa, wearing only a pair of boxers, smiling at her with sex in his eyes. She took one look at him, blushed, and snapped at him furiously.

"Listen, Kenny—just because Alex is gone doesn't mean you and I are going to do anything! It happened once—once!—and it was without me knowing it was you. Now just stay the hell out of my way. Got it?"

But Kenny just gave her his lazy smile and said, "sure, Maria—just relax, okay?" And she shivered to herself, knowing she was in as much danger from her own feelings as from Kenny's obvious desire for her.

That night she wedged a chair under the handle of her bedroom door, to make sure Kenny couldn't come in while she was asleep. And then she had a lengthy, sweaty session with her vibrator, trying vainly to pretend it was Alex she was imagining on top of her, pumping away energetically, rather than Kenny.

Around midnight Kenny did try to get in. He came quietly to the door, pushed gently until he realized it was barricaded, and heard Maria's moans and the buzzing of her vibrator. Smiling to himself, he retreated—but the next day he found the vibrator and replaced its batteries with a couple of dead ones.

On the next night Maria's chair was in place but the vibrator was useless. Cursing to herself, she made do with her fingers, wishing more than ever that Alex weren't 3000 miles away.

Tuesday morning found Maria sleepily standing in the kitchen, getting herself some coffee and breakfast. She'd taken the morning off from work to run a few errands, and was luxuriating in having the house to herself, since Kenny normally left by 8 am to get his boat ready for the day's cruise.

She was all too aware of her nearly constant arousal, of how frequently she thought about Kenny's body. Goddammit, why couldn't Alex come home? She had two more days to get through. Briefly, she thought about making an impromptu trip up to Miami to visit her mother for a couple of days.

Then she heard a noise in the hall, and turned around to find Kenny standing in the kitchen, grinning at her, wearing nothing but his boxers. She looked away, but not fast enough to avoid seeing his erection tenting the fabric.

With her back to him she said, "it's almost 9—how come you're still here?"

"Trip got canceled today; the guy called me yesterday. He and his buddy are both sick."

She heard him come closer and said, "Kenny, don't."

Ignoring her words he gently pressed against her from behind, his hands on her shoulders. "I'm here, you're here—we've got the whole place to ourselves."

Maria felt his warmth, felt his hard cock pressing into her lower back. She trembled.

"Get the hell away from me, Kenny—I mean it."

But she didn't mean it. His touch thrilled her. She felt her nipples hardening, and had to resist the urge to pull his hands down onto her breasts.

"C'mon baby—I want it, and I know you want it." He was kissing the side of her neck, rubbing his body against hers. She tried feebly to pull away but he held her to him.

Maria thought to herself, "what's one more fuck? It was fantastic last time—but maybe it won't be so good this time, and I can be done with him once and for all. I'll never have to wonder about it ever again."

She knew that her rationalization was a weak one, a mere excuse to let herself have what she wanted. But she also suddenly knew that she wasn't going to be able to stop herself.

"All right, Kenny," she said, in a firm voice. She turned and faced him as he stepped back, surprised by her words.

"One more time," she said. "We'll do it once more—no pretending to be Alex this time! And then it'll be out of my system, and you will never touch me again—got it?"

He grinned, and nodded at her. "Sure, Maria—just once more."

Without looking back at him she walked quickly into her bedroom, pulled the blankets off the bed, and lay down on her back. Spreading her legs, she pulled her nightie up past her waist and said, "okay, let's go."

He stripped off his boxers and his cock bounced up at her, hard and fat and eager. He lay down beside her and began to caress her, stroking her breasts through her nightie, but she stopped him.

"No, c'mon, let's just do it!"

Kenny could see that Maria was fighting herself, trying not to enjoy it. He climbed onto her, gently sliding his cock up and down her pubic mound, getting her ready. When he realized her vagina was already wet he entered her and began stroking gently, looking down at her face.

Maria avoided his gaze, first by looking away and then by closing her eyes. She was determined to make this a routine, unromantic fuck. As desperately as she wanted it, she also prayed that it would be disappointing, ordinary—so she could tell herself that Kenny had nothing to offer her in bed.

Smiling to himself, Kenny played along. He fucked her steadily, enjoying her tight pussy and the smell of her warm body beneath him—in no hurry. He watched Maria's face as her pleasure started to build and she fought her reactions, fought to lie still and passive.

After a few minutes he pulled out, surprising her, and slid down to lick her wide-open cunt. "No!" she cried in dismay, trying to pull him back up on top of her, but he remained between her legs, licking and kissing.

Kenny's approach to cunnilingus was less gentle than Alex's, more energetic and almost rough, but it excited her despite herself. She began to pant and move around, and Kenny slid his hands up under her nightie to stroke her breasts and nipples. In another couple of minutes she was writhing almost frantically, fast approaching her climax.

When she was just seconds away from coming—panting, groaning, twisting her body—Kenny suddenly stopped. She cried out in frustration, but he was already sliding back into her, settling his body on top of hers, thrusting hard and fast and steadily. He pushed her nightie up around her neck and rubbed his chest against her hard nipples.

Maria's excitement quickly built again, even higher than before. Knowing she was close, Kenny bent to kiss her, but she pushed his face away from hers.

"No!" she cried, "just do it!"

They continued to thrust at one another, fast and hard, and Maria felt an amazing climax coming closer and closer. Almost at the moment the feelings became unbearable, Kenny grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth while continuing to plunge his cock inside her.

Maria climaxed instantly, sobbing and bucking, digging her nails into Kenny's back. For nearly a minute she was beside herself, totally out of control, lost in the intensity of the feelings as his tongue and his cock ravished her. She was dimly aware of Kenny's repeated groans as he thrust himself hard into her cunt and emptied himself inside her.

Then, finally, it was over, and Kenny rolled off her and lay to one side, breathing heavily. Maria began to cry. The intensity of her excitement, and then the kisses she had been determined to avoid, were somehow the final straw. She wasn't Alex's loving wife any more—she was a whore. Kenny's whore.

She wept quietly, ignoring all his efforts to comfort her. But after a little while, when he pulled her hand onto his flaccid cock, she compliantly began stroking him, bringing him back to hardness. And when he rolled her to one side, lifted her leg, and entered her from behind, spoon-fashion, she made no motion to resist. Why bother? She knew what she'd done, knew what she was.

The second fuck was slower and more gentle at first; but it lasted a long time. Apparently Kenny's stamina the night he'd pretended to be Alex was no fluke. With his cock inside her and his hands on her breasts—one sometimes dipping down to stroke her excited clit—Kenny brought her to two more intense orgasms before finally reaching his own climax.

They showered—separately—and then ate a sandwich, though it was only a little after 11 am. And when Kenny took Maria by the hand and led her into the living room for more, she didn't try to resist him.

He settled himself on a towel on the couch, stood her in front of him as he licked her pussy for a few minutes, then pulled her onto his lap. His cock was already hard again, and he slid it inside her as he pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her. Once again his tongue was in her mouth, and this time she thrust hers back at him. They kissed and fucked, pushing and writhing against one another, and again Kenny's energy and stamina made Maria crazy. She came, and came again, and was exhausted by the time Kenny cried out and spurted into her for the third time that day.

At 1:00 Maria left the house to go to work. She abandoned the idea of visiting her mother, and came home at her usual time. Maria and Kenny spent that night and the next in her bed, and her guilt and shame did not prevent her from continuing to have the most exciting sex of her life. Kenny was indefatigable, and she was like a wild woman—she couldn't get enough of him.

****************

Once Maria had finally given in, once she realized the hold Kenny--or rather Kenny's sexual abilities--had over her, the next few months were predictable. She and Kenny fucked each other's brains out, at least once a week and sometimes more, even after Kenny moved out again and into his own place. Of course they worked hard to keep their affair hidden from Alex, each for their own reasons. Maria in particular was almost fanatical about it.

Naturally they took the obvious precautions, waiting until Alex was out of the house, meeting mostly at Kenny's apartment in case Alex ever came home unexpectedly, and so on. Maria kept her regular brands of soap and shampoo at Kenny's place, and she showered and douched thoroughly before going home to Alex. She even insisted that Kenny use the same cologne as Alex. But it was more than that.

In her mind she went over all the details of her sex life with Alex: how often they made love, when and where, what positions and toys and fantasies; and she did everything she could to make sure that things stayed the same. No drop-off in their sex life, but no dramatic increase, either.

And it worked: Alex never picked up on what she was up to. He did gradually become aware that sex seemed a little less important to Maria—she wasn't very often as eager and excited as she used to be—but he chalked that up to the inevitable familiarity and feeling of routine that came into a marriage after a few years.

And in every other way she was as loving and devoted as ever. They were a happy, loving couple, and Alex continued to feel like a lucky man.

So did Kenny, for that matter--but Maria was the best sex he had ever had, and he wanted more. One fine day it occurred to him how he could get it.

Kenny had a slow-witted assistant named Sam, a blond guy in his early twenties who did various jobs around the boat: he helped the tourists with their fishing tackle, pointed out landmarks of interest, and served the catered meals that Kenny provided to his customers.

Sam quit early in June that year, to go back to Arkansas and help his ailing dad run the family farm, and it occurred to Kenny that Maria would make a dandy replacement. She was much smarter than Sam, not to mention very attractive. The sight of her bouncing around the deck in a tiny bikini, smiling and flirting with the customers, could only help business.

And--best of all--there was at least an hour or so in every cruise when the customers were so busy fishing, they didn't need any attention at all from Kenny and his assistant. Kenny figured he and Maria could spend some quality time together below-decks without ever being missed.

Kenny being Kenny, he approached Alex about it first. He told him that he really needed the help, and that Maria would make nearly twice what she was making in her boring paralegal job. Plus there was the fresh air, the fun of being outside, and it would be so great for him to have his sister-in-law around!

Alex had noticed that Maria no longer avoided Kenny so much—that in fact the two seemed to have settled into a relaxed friendship--and it pleased him. He thought about it for a few days, then told Maria about Kenny's offer and urged her to take it.

Maria was initially more horrified than pleased. The prospect of more sex with Kenny was outweighed at first by the fear that this new arrangement would somehow ruin the current, highly pleasurable state of things. But Kenny worked on her--mainly in bed, where he outdid himself several times in bringing Maria to a number of groaning, gasping orgasms--and after a couple of weeks of unusually cosmic sex she agreed to take the job.

For nearly eight months the new arrangement worked to everyone's satisfaction. Maria liked working outdoors in the sunshine, and she got a kick out of wearing a bikini that drew the stares of the mostly middle-aged, pasty-faced male tourists who were Kenny's chief customers. Their occasional whistles or theatrical sighs of appreciation were a happy part of her day.

The work she had to do was easy, and the sex she was getting was out of this world. At least every other day she and Kenny had an hour to play in the cabin downstairs while the customers were happily losing bait to the canny fish off Key West. Maria grew very proficient at stuffing a pillow or a rolled-up teeshirt in her mouth to stifle the loud cries that Kenny drew from her at the moment of orgasm, which came several times in every session.

The only problem from Maria's point of view was that it grew harder and harder to be interested in sex with Alex in the evenings. In theory she still loved his gentle, patient brand of love-making, and she certainly loved him. But her libido was getting all it could handle during the day from Kenny, and more and more she found herself faking excitement with Alex, making sure he got what he wanted while she daydreamed about something else.

One day Alex's boss asked him to take a new customer to lunch--Roger Vinson, who was moving the four-person office staff of his furniture company to Key West. (The factory stayed behind in North Carolina.) Vinson was a cheerful, talkative fellow, and Alex enjoyed his company. Over lunch Vinson told entertaining stories of all the good times he'd had already, during his few short weeks in Key West.

"Last Thursday a buddy and I went fishing on one of those all-day fishing trips, run by a guy named Kenny or something. Man, that was great! We fought a couple of tarpon all afternoon, nearly landed one that had to be 7 feet long!"

Alex smiled, imagining that the fish was probably more like 3 feet. He was about to break in to say, "what a coincidence--it sounds like you must have been on my brother's boat," when Vinson continued his tale.

"We had a great lunch, and the honey he had on board to serve us was something else! Man, she had on this little red bikini and her tits bounced all over the place. I could see right away why Kenny keeps her around.

"And during the afternoon I found out I'd guessed right. I got up to get another beer out of the cooler, over by the stairway, and I heard them going at it downstairs. Man, he was pounding her like crazy! The bunk was squeaking a little, and she was groaning and panting, and I heard him say "shh" to her a couple of times. I sure wouldn't have minded having a piece of that!"

Alex made himself sit very still, willed his face to stay calm. He asked, "what did this girl look like? I think maybe I know the boat you mean."

"Oh, she was just a little thing, about 5'4" maybe, with a nice set of tits, not too big. She had a lovely face, and jet-black hair down past her shoulders a few inches. And boy, did she have a cute ass, especially with most of it sticking out the sides of that bikini!"

That was Maria, all right. The description fit perfectly, except that Alex didn't think he'd ever seen her tiny red bikini. In a slightly strained voice he told Roger, "I guess it's a different boat--that doesn't sound like anyone I know."

****************

Alex endured the longest, most painful afternoon of his life. It was quite obvious what was going on--what had presumably been going on for months at least! Pretty much the only thing he wondered about was whether Kenny had already been screwing Maria when he offered her the job.