The Morning After

Story Info
MILF is seduced at awards banquet.
5.1k words
4.33
161.1k
48
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
534 Followers

Candace Mitchell woke up in stages. She felt her eyes slowly crack open, looking first straight up at the hotel room ceiling before turning her head slightly to the left in attempt to catch the time from the big digital display on the bedside clock radio. Her temples were throbbing and her mouth was dry as she swallowed hard, running her tongue over lips. The air conditioner was running on high and she felt a chill realizing that she was completely naked. When she pulled the covers up over her shoulders, she was startled when the figure lying next to her stirred and rolled over. The first shock was that she wasn't alone. The second was that the man sleeping next to her was not her husband.

PART ONE

Candace Mitchell was the Vice-President of Human Resources for a large electronics firm. Although in her mid-forties, a strict diet and moderate excercise, including weekly yoga classes, kept years from her figure. Her light brown hair was cut in stylish short fashion, just off her shoulders, and her green eyes seemed to sparkle when she smiled. Her full breasts had fallen just a bit but her waist was trim and she had the long, slender legs of a dancer.

Married for over twenty years,her daughter had just started her freshman year at Notre Dame and her twin boys were juniors at Middleton High School.

Her company's awards banquet was being held in Columbus this year and she had decided to stay the night since she was able to get a room in the same hotel. Her boys were perfectly fine on their own and her husband and a few of his buddies had previously made plans to go to South Bend for the Irish opener.

Wearing a matching black lace bra and thong panty set, Candace slipped into her V-necked navy dress smoothing it out over her luscios curves. Adjusting the neck line in the mirror, she was somewhat concerned that she was showing a bit too much cleavage. She brushed her hair and reached into her purse for a tube of lip gloss. She was known to have a weakness for the stuff, and was seen constantly applying liberal amounts to her pouty lips throughout the work day. She stepped into her peep toe slingbacks with the four-inch heel and turned her back to the mirror, looking over her shoulder at her reflection.

She smiled confidently, knowing she looked terrific and wished her husband was with her. They always let their hair down when they stayed in hotels together, and the sex while always good at home, whenever they could get to it, got markedly hotter when they were out-of-town.

Candace walked through the crowded ballroom, stopping often to meet with co-workers and their spouses moving further into the room. When she finally made it to the bar, she ordered a gin martini with extra olives, pleased to catch the young bartender staring at her chest as she placed her order. She had to hand it to him, he made a damn fine drink, its bite distinct on the back of her throat. She was so impressed that she returned a half hour later for a second one which she took out on the balcony.

The balcony was long and nearly empty when Candace stepped outside. Hearing her name called, she turned to find Randi Boehmon sitting alone several tables down. Randi was one of the top sales executives and she and Candace tried to have lunch together at least once a month.

When Randi invited her to sit, Candace noted a glass of white wine was on the table in front of her next to a hard pack of Virginia Slims Menthol 120s topped by a tiny gold lighter. As usual, Randi looked incredible with her long blonde highlighted hair hanging straight over her shoulders, her striking blue eyes set against dark, smoky eye make-up, her lips glistening in a cinnamon shade. Randi's oldest was a few years behind the twins and their families attended the same church.

"Candace! Don't you look fantastic. I love your shoes, are they new?"

As they chatted, Randi told Candace that she was also "single" for the night since her husband was in L.A. on business. Candace noted that Randi kept looking glancing over her shoulder, back into the ballroom as if she was looking for someone. Moments later, Randi abruptly got up from the table and excused herself saying "I'd better get back inside." before grabbing her wineglass and clutch and walking quickly away. Candace noticed that she had left her cigarettes but when she turned, Randi was already gone. Candace put the cigarettes and lighter in her bag intending to return them to her later.

Back in the ballroom, Candace ordered a third martini, scanning the crowd for Randi. She spotted her across the floor talking with a young, black man named Marcus who worked in Randi's department. Marcus was leaning over talking directly into her ear and when he raised his head she saw Randi beaming up at him, a gorgeous smile illuminating her face. Before Candace could head over towards them, Greg, the CFO of the company, was on the stage at the podium asking everyone to find their seat.

Candace's table was near the front but off to the side, and as she settled in, the lights were lowered casting the table into darkness. Candace introduced herself to the others at her table finding out that they were from the parent company in Atlanta. There was an empty chair next to her, and as the evening got started, Candace saw a young man making his way towards her.

She had met Jon Roberts a few times previously. He worked out of their San Digo office and had been a surfer or some reknown.When he smiled in greeting, she couldn't help but notice his athletic V-shaped build and the way his pants clung tightly to his muscular thighs. His long,blonde curly hair was pushed back over his ears and he had an infectious grin which immediately put you at ease.

As the evening progressed, Candace found herself talking almost exclusively to the younger man. She found him incredibly charming and funny and very attentive, making sure that she always had a fresh drink in her hand, the two of them even sharing a small piece of cake from the dessert tray.

Candace was more than a little drunk when the last speech was given, and as her co-workers began to move about the large ballroom, she found herself alone at the table with Jon.

As she was applying a fresh layer of gloss to her lips, Jon leaned in close to her, smiling brightly and asked "So what are you up for!"

Candace felt a little giddy smiling back at the handsome young stud "What do you mean?"

"What are plans for the rest of the night?" he explained.

"Oh . . . Well, I've got a room here. My husband couldn't make it and I didn't want to drive home alone."

Jon leaned even closer to her. Candace could smell the musky scent of his cologne.

"Well, that certainly opens up some options for us. Don't you think?" his voice lowering in a manner Candace found much too intimate.

Candace felt Jon's hand lightly slide over her knee which was under the table, hidden from view by the tablecloth.

She looked deeply into his cool, blue eyes and heard herself whisper " You really shouldn't be doing that." Her pussy already tingling from his light caress.

Jon's strokes became even more pronounced, his fingers running softly up the inside of her slender thigh and Candace felt her breath catch in her throat. Looking at her with a confident glint in his eye, Jon said " Ask me to stop and I will. I promise."

Candace's pulse began to rise, Jon's hand moving even further up her bare thigh. Neither said a word for several moments, Jon's fingers sliding back towards her knee before starting a slow tantalizing trek up her smooth skin.

With a soft sigh, Candace spread her legs slightly, allowing Jon to move his hand completely up her dress, drawn to the warmth coming from between her legs. He ran a finger up along her silk panties, not at all suprised to find them already wet with her juices. He smiled as Candace closed her eyes, spreading her legs even wider, anticipating his touch.

Jon was moving the the thin strip of her thong to one side when Candace heard her cell phone ring causing her to jump. Jon quickly pulled his hand out from under the table, looking around to see if anyone had noticed the two of them as Candace reached into her purse.

Breathing heavily, she flipped the phone open. "Hello? Oh . . . Hi honey. How are you?" Candace looked at Jon, clearly embarassed by her actions and got up from the table saying "I"m sorry. It's my husband." before turning and walking away holding the phone to her ear. "Baby, let me go somewhere less crowded so I can hear you better." Grabbing her purse, Candace took the first door and headed out into one of the hotel's hallways, her heart pounding in her chest as if she had just been caught.

PART TWO

Candace found a deserted hallway and leaned against the wall listening to her husband on her new cell phone. He asked how her evening was going and told her about the game. Feeling incredibly guilty, she caught herself overly interested in what her husband was saying, quick to reassure him that she was happy he was having a good time and that he was enjoying his trip with his friends.

"I miss you too, Baby. Can't wait to see you at home. Love you." she added before closing her phone. She let out a huge sigh as she returned the phone to her purse.

Candace was startled by the voice at her shoulder. "Is everything okay?"

She turned quickly to find Jon standing behind her, a killer smile spread across his smooth, handsome face.

Candace felt her knees tremble as he slid his hands softly over her firm hips. His head slowly lowering towards her. Candace's lips parted and her eyes closed as she felt herself raising her chin as his lips sought hers.

Jon kissed her softly, his tongue darting into her warm mouth, tasting the gin on her breath. When his arms wrapped around her, pulling her tightly against his muscular body, Candace melted, her arms now flung across his broad shoulders. The two kissed passionately, their tongues dueling, their mouths opening and closing in a lust filled dance.

Trying to compose herself, Candace pulled away from his lovely lips, panting "Jon . . . I can't do this . . . I mean . . .I'm married and I can't cheat on my husband . . ."

Jon kissed her again, his tongue pushing past her wetly shining lips, a low moan escaping Candace as she returned his passion with her own, her hands now sliding down to cradle his face, his hands gripping her tight, little ass.

With a groan, she pulled away from Jon's hot embrace, grabbing him by the hand. Looking down the hallway, afraid that they would be caught, she pulled him quickly towards the stairwell saying " We can't let anyone see us like this!"

Just inside the stairwell, Candace was suprised when she nearly ran into another couple who were backed into the corner. A tall, muscular light-skinned black man was passionately kissing a petite blonde and it took a few seconds for Candace to realize that it was Randi Boehmon with Marcus, the young man she had seen her talking to earlier in the evening.

Marcus turned quickly to see who had interrupted them, and Randi's beautiful blue eyes briefly flashed in alarm before she noticed her friend was holding Jon by his hand. A knowing smile lit up her sexy face as she raised one hand to the side of her young lover's face, pulling him back to her. "It's okay, Baby." she reassured Marcus as her lips parted, her tongue extending as he leaned down to kiss her, one of his hands up under her skirt.

Candace watched them for a few moments, tranfixed by the sight of Randi's wedding band glinting as she pulled Marcus' head to her, her wetly shining lips pressed hard against his.

PART THREE

Her room was only one floor below the banquet hall and once inside, Jon pinned Candace against the wall, kissing her deeply. She pulled his tie off as he shrugged out of his suit coat, kicking off his shoes. His hands found the zipper of her dress and he lowered it slowly towards the gentle swell of her ass.

They continued to kiss as they made their way into the luxurious suite and Jon sat on the edge of the king sized bed and removed his shirt and socks as he watched Candace slip first one, then her other lovely shoulder out of her dress, allowing it to pool on the floor. Jon stood and pushed his pants down and Candace could see his rock hard cock peeking out the top of his boxers. Now clothed only in her black lace bra and thong, Candace walked slowly and seductively towards her much younger co-worker. Although she had been a faithful wife for her entire marriage, Jon had gotten her seriously worked up. Adding to that, her discovery of Randi and Marcus and the erotic images of their likely coupling that were flashing through her mind, Candace quickly realized that there was nothing that was going to stop her from fucking the young surfer silly.

She took in his broad shoulders, smooth deep chest and washboard abs. She was filled with lust as she drank in his tan, muscular form, her pussy already soaking wet.

Jon took her in his corded arms, and she kissed him deeply, her french-manicured hands squeezing the thick pads of his chest muscles, before wrapping around to grab his tight, round ass cheeks. As they kissed, Jon cupped her heavy breasts in his hands, his thumbs feeling her nipples pushing through the thin lace of her bra.

With a sexy smile on her pouty lips, Candace slowly kneeled in front of her young stud, her hands sliding gently up his muscular thighs and disappearing under his boxers. He felt her fingernails tickling his ball sack before she pulled his shorts down around his ankles. His thick cock sprung free and Candace eagerly reached for it, running both her hands softly down his long, hard shaft, a pleased look upon her beautiful face as she studied his manhood, noting that he was quite a bit larger than her husband.

Cupping his balls in one of her hands, Candace leaned forward and ran the tip of her tongue slowly up the front of his hard cock, from his balls to the sensitive area just under the fat mushroom head. When she heard Jon groan, she repeated this several more times, finishing each tantalizing lick with a quick flick of her tongue, tickling the head of his stiff dick.

Lowering her head, Candace moaned as she sucked one of his heavy balls into her mouth, the vibrations sending bolts of pleasure pulsing through her young lover's body. She lovingly alternated between both his nuts as she sroked him with her left hand, Jon's eyes drawn to the large diamonds in her wedding bands as he watched the MILF make love to his thick cock with her mouth.

"AAAAhhh . . . Shit! That feels so good Candace! Suck my cock, Baby! Suck my cock!"

Candace eagerly took the head of his cock through her wetly shining lips, her head bobbing a slow, steady rhythm, one hand again cupping his ball sack as the other worked his shaft in conjunction with her mouth.

"MMMMMmmmmmmfff!!! MMMMMmmmmfffff!!!' she moaned as she slobbered over his dick.

She pulled her lips off with an audible pop, breathing heavily as she studied her handiwork. Candce ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, smiling up at her young boy-toy.

"You like that, Baby?!!!" she asked in a sultry voice. "You like watching me suck your big, hard cock?!!"

Without waiting for a response, she took him back into her mouth, her head now bobbing more rapidly, loving the taste of his young, thick cockmeat. She grabbed his muscular ass cheeks and eased his cock down her throat, her nose pressed against his closely trimmed pubic bush. She held him there for a few moments before shaking her head and removing her mouth altogether, sucking wetly at the saliva that had built up while she was blowing him.

As she got to her feet, she kissed Jon hard on the lips, their tongues dueling. She pulled away from his luscious lips, her hands on his thick shoulders and locked her lust-filled eyes on his, her chest rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. She peeled her thong down over her shapely hips and long, slender legs revealing a trimmed landing strip.

"Fuck me!" she whispered. "Fuck me!!"

Jon crushed her against his thick, smooth chest, his hand behind her head as his tongue reached deep into her mouth, her arms tight around his neck. Candace was suprised when he bent his knees and she felt the thick head of his young cock push against her swollen pussy lips. With his hands now under her slender thighs, Jon easily lifted her off the floor, his cock quickly sinking into her warm, soaking wet, tunnel, his hands now sliding up to hold her by her ass. Candace locked her ankles around his slim waist as Jon began to bounce her up and down on his long, thick cock. She had never been fucked like this before, but she was quickly overcome with desire.

She kissed him as he continued to fuck her, moaning into his mouth, suprised at his strength and impressed with how easily he was able to hold her upright and continue to fuck her.

As his passion began to rise, Jon bounced her harder and harder down onto his thick shaft, Candace's mouth locked onto his, her breasts rubbing deliciously between them. He raised her higher and higher as he fucked the lovely MILF, his hard young meat slamming into her previously faithful pussy.

At one point, he raised her to high and his cock slipped from her tight, wet tunnel. Candace quickly reached down under her ass to grab his his hard cock and bring it back to her sloppy pussy, inhaling sharply as he slid back in causing her to moan.

"Aaaaah!!! UUUUuuuummmm!!! Oh my God! Oh my! OOOOOOOOOooooooohhhh MMMmmyy GGGGGooooddd!!"

Jon slowly walked her backwards so that her ass was resting lightly on the top of the dresser. Candace shook her head and ran her hand back through her hair, a contented smile on her lips. Jon slowed the pace of his thrusts, withdrawing his cock completely from her pussy lips before slowly pushing it back in until he was buried to the hilt. Candace was able to look down and watch as his thick, wetly shining shaft disappeared between her legs, his six pack rippling as he plunged into her.

Jon reached down and lifted one of her legs up on top of his shoulder, her other leg now bent at his waist with her foot angled towards the floor. Candace wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and tilted her chin upwards, her mouth open expectantly, her tongue reaching for his. They kissed softly as Jon continued to slowly pound his thick meat into her married pussy. She could feel the first pulses of her orgasm building as she sucked lovingly on his tongue.

"AAAAaaaahhhh . . . Shit!! Baby . . . You're making me cum!! Your cock feels so fucking good!! Cum in my pussy, Baby! I want you to cum im my pussy!! Fuck me, Baby! FUCK ME!!!"

Candace couldn't believe she was talking so dirty. Usually she was much more reserved when she made love to her husband, but Jon brought out a slutty side of her that she didn't know existed.

Smiling down at the gorgeous MILF, Jon withdrew his hard shaft from between her legs and eased her off the dresser top. Candace reached behind her back to unsnap her bra and threw it on the floor before turning and bracing herself against the dresser, her tight, little ass presenting a target impossible to ignore. Smiling sexily as she looked back over her shoulder at her young lover, she watched as he spread her ass cheeks, before feeling the thick head of his cock push past her swollen pussy lips.

Candace inhaled sharply, her head arched back, her eyes squeezed shut as Jon started to thrust deep into her warm, wet, tunnel.

"AAAaaaahhh! OH GOD!! OHHH JESUS!! OOOHH FUCK!!! OOOOooooohhhh!! OOOOOOoooh!!! FUCK!!" Candace groaned as he fucked her, his thick cock seemingly hitting every tender spot in her overheated cunt.

She opened her eyes and caught the reflection of their coupling in the large mirror, her breasts swinging lewdly with each of her lover's hard thrusts, her mouth open, breathing heavily, Jon's face straining as he concentrated on giving the older woman a fucking she would never forget.

zrob
zrob
534 Followers
12