The Morning After...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope!" she smiled at him

"Fine!" he said "I guess I'll do it, but only dares from now on?"

"Ha-ha ok ill take that rule, but we get a veto if it gets too personal, I want to stay friends not be fuck buddies!!"

Tom agreed and reached under the duvet to wrap his hand around his rock hard cock. The minute of wanking slid by in silence as he gazed at Jess's gorgeous boobs and thought about what was coming.

"Right Mr." she said smirking "minutes up, let's see if you have the balls!!" Tom felt over the tip of his penis and found a nice glob of precum, he brought it out on his thumb, glistening

"Do I have to??" he asked

"Just get on with it scaredy cat, you get to dare me next remember!" and with that encouragement he stuck the end of his thumb in his mouth and sucked his own precum off. Jess grinned as he pulled his thumb back out clean

"How was it?" she asked

"I wouldn't make a habit of it" Tom replied sarcastically "now what shall I dare you..."

Suddenly his eye fell on the pink vibrator still lying where Jess had left it beside her. "Now it's my turn for payback!" he said

"Mmm I don't like the sound of this!" said Jess though really she would have been up for almost anything at that point

"Right" Tom started "I dare you to use your vibrator and play with yourself until you cum, we can keep playing but you keep going until you are finished!"

Jess gawped at him "but then... you know you'll see me..."

Tom grinned "well are you chicken?" he said, "Have I won??"

"I didn't realise it was a competition!!" Jess responded "fine you're on!" and she grabbed the vibrator. If she was honest with herself Jess wasn't that worried about the dare, it was going to give her so much relief to cum soon, sitting with her boobs out fooling around with Tom had her incredibly turned on and she had been planning on a long session after he had left. Under the covers she switched on the vibe which made a very quiet hum and using her left hand gradually began to work it up and down her pussy.

"There" she said "it's going; now i can get you back... what to make you do??" In a way she knew exactly what she wanted and knew that unless she took the step Tom wouldn't have the guts to go for it. So she made her mind up

"Ok" she said, "this is the last one each because I need to get up and get on with my day..."

"Ha-ha yeh good point!" Tom responded

"Right..." she said "well I dare you..." she hesitated

"Oh are you chickening on yourself??" Tom teased

"No" she said "I'm just worried you might, I dare you to come fully out from under the covers and wank until you cum too!!!!" Tom just stared at her and she burst out laughing

"You are definitely going to chicken out on this one!!" she said between giggles.

He kept staring at her but she noticed his hand had disappeared beneath the covers "no" he said, "I'm not; if you think we should..."

"Ha-ha Tom we aren't 15, we can do what we want, and right now I dare you to wank in front of me until you cum, if you can't handle it then apparently you lose..."

"Hmm fine!!" said Tom

"But if that's what is happening you should know your last dare is to come out from the covers too, and I mean before you finish your last one!!"

Jess smiled again "I thought you might say that" she said "you're on, but no touching, this is just between friends... oh and I dared first so you drop the covers first!!"

Tom looked at her then smiled "this is the best game ever" he said "are you ready??"

"Hell yes" Jess replied, "show me what you've been hiding Tommy!!" and slowly he slid the duvet away down his body. For the second time that morning Jess traced the duvet down over his gorgeous abs and then finally as it lifted slightly she found herself staring at his cock. It was just as she had imagined it, big but not too big, nice and thick and topped with a purple head which just looked so inviting "go on..." she managed to get out "play with it for me!!" and Tom reached down with his right hand, grasped it by the base and began to slowly stroke up and down.

This carried on for about 10 seconds before Tom suddenly stopped "hey this isn't a free show!" he said "now it's your turn!" smiling Jess put her hands on the duvet and shoved it all the way off. Toms eyes were drawn downwards to settle between her legs, Jess kept herself neatly trimmed to just a small landing strip, which mean that legs spread as she lay he could see every detail of her pussy, then she too slid her right hand down and began to toy with herself.

Tom started stroking again too and soon they were both masturbating furiously Jess with the vibrator buried deep inside of her and Tom with one hand on his cock and the other toying with his balls, both entranced in watching the other.

Very soon Tom began to feel his orgasm coming on "Jess!" he gasped between strokes "I'm so close!",

"Me too Tom, lets cum together!" she cried back stifling her moans as she gazed longingly at his gorgeous dick wishing she hadn't made her earlier statement about touching.

Just at the thought she felt herself begin to cum, she moaned as she felt the powerful impulses flooding through her and suddenly saw Tom stiffen too. Then suddenly he was Cumming, great spurts of cum leaping from his cock onto his muscular torso and she was too panting and moaning and bucking on the bed.

There was a few moments silence then as they both drank in the last few seconds of each other's bodies

"That was amazing!" said Jess

"You're telling me..." was all Tom could reply.

12