The Morning-After Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before wriggling into her new panties she patted her slit saying, "I promised you some good cock my little, hungry girly-whirly," as she often called her pussy. Well you can get yourself ready to take a big dick and hopefully get some live-spunk for once in your life.

She had just combed her hair and got down stairs when the front door bell rang. It was Steve McGee, she let him in not expecting what happened next.

He closed the door behind him and locked it with the key that was in the lock.

He grabbed her hand dragging her to the nearest chair and pulled her across his lap spinning her over. Her dress was up over her knickers, her protests, such as they were, went completely unheeded, and soon her new white knickers were pulled down to expose her peachy, little arse.

"Now, who is a naughty little girl cheating on her husband?" he said giving her butt a soft little slap.

Cindy wriggled, giggled, squealed and kicked her legs in a mock attempt to get free but he held her tight using his strength and power to hold her in place then SMACK, another much harder slap hit the cheeks of her little arse forcing them to wobble, he loved it.

"I said who's a naughty, cheating, little girl."

"Oh god," Cindy yelped, she had never been spanked before and that second slap stung.

Steve pressed his hand between the soft flesh of her thighs and grabbed a handful of juicy cunt and squeezed it tight nipping her slit together and saying, "Come on pussy, pussy get nice and wet for Steve."

SMACK, SMACK, with his free hand he landed two more stinging slaps making her arse cheeks wobble again and leaving his hand print on the cheeks of her sweet, little bum." Cindy found the unexpected treatment unbelievably exciting.

"Tell me who is a naughty, little girl, cheating on her husband with her bare, wet, slimy quim in another man's hand, getting her slit squeezed together?"

"Me, I am a naughty, little girl, a very naughty, little girl."

"And you want to cheat on your poor hubby don't you, you silly bitch?"

"Yes, yes I do. I fucking well do, I'm a naughty girl."

"Then open your fucking thighs wider so I can really squeeze your fucking twat lips together."

Cindy had never been treated with such wanton cruelty but was turned on massively by it. She opened her thighs wider so Steve could get a handful of her vulva.

"Oh very neat, that's a perfect, little twat, fucking lovely, really beautiful, what a cute, tight, sweet, little thing. How long have you been hiding this from the world?" He gushed as he explored every bit of her pussy with his long manly fingers.

Gripping and squeezing her cunt-lips together again until she winced with the pain he said, "It's as tight as a little mouse's lug-hole Cindy."

Cindy groaned and felt her juices slowly seep from her "Girly Whirly." She had fantasized about being roughly handled during sex but here was the reality and it hurt but was exotic at the same time.

"Your quim is getting wet through; you do know you have your tiny, little minge in my hand don't you Cindy? Your hole is so fucking tight."

Cindy just groaned.

"To say your cunt-hole has been married a few years it is very tiny and fucking tight Cindy. You have been keeping your legs crossed and denying it a good fuck for too long. You women took too much notice of your fucking mothers instead of getting your fucking legs apart more often."

It was true Cindy had only ever had one man, her husband. She could have had sex with others but had always resisted it, she had denied herself the pleasures she could have had and for what?

Turning her over across his lap, her head hung down and with her long red hair brushing the floor, he spread her knees apart. She was so small in comparison to his six-foot three frame and like a rag doll in his hands.

"This is the sweetest, little dinky of a twat I have ever seen. If ever a cunt needed to be fucked with a real cock you've got it Cindy. Louise has a much longer slit than this, my god I want to screw the fucking thing for you, it's so cute."

His fingers worked magic all over Cindy's pussy.

"If you keep doing that I will squirt when I cum, it will be all over the fucking place." she moaned as her mind became more delirious.

"Oh a fucking squirter, lovely, come on show me how you squirt." he said, "I would just love to see it squirt out of woman's quim."

His fingers were swirling around her clitoris which was now out of its hood and perfectly erect. Her little arse was pumping like the piston of a steam-engine.

Steve chuckled lecherously, "My god it's a little beauty, you naughty little girl, showing another man your clit while your husband is at work. What are you?"

"I am a naughty girl, a very naughty girl." Cindy said fucking two of his fingers that where sunk up her twat and were pounding it with rhythmic thrusts while his other hand made her little, red clit escape even more from its hood.

"Come on then, squirt the fucking stuff out of this lovely twat of yours for Steve."

Even Bill had never seen her squirt, no one had, but she wanted to do it for Steve and she made sure her thighs were fully open. She could see his eyes concentrating on her vulva in anticipation of the first squirt.

"That's great, show me your crack, keep your thighs apart." He said watching her arse still jigging at his fingers.

"God I am going to squirt Steve, it will make a mess, uh, uh god it's cummmming, it's squirting." Steve pulled his hand away just in time to see the first squirt from her cunt-hole.

"Fucking Jesus!" Steve gushed as Cindy shot her juices into his lap drenching his long thighs through his trousers, then he saw her pussy twitching and a second squirt shot from her hole as he watched and chuckled arrogantly while the residue trickled onto the cheeks of her arse, it was a privilege he hadn't experienced before.

Cindy's heavy breathing and trembling continued for at least three minutes then slowly subsided and her body went limp.

"Now sweetheart let's fulfill your destiny, is your little cunt protected if it gets spunked up?"

"No, no it isn't. It's all yours Steve." she said knowing from Louise how it pleased him to fuck an unprotected pussy."

"Good, that's a gooood girl," He said, "In that case I am going to pop one into your fucking belly, Louise tells me you are desperate for some sperm is that, right?"

Cindy desperately wanted a baby, she always had been and this was probably her only and last chance, given that her husband was never going to do the job. She was a woman after all and Bill had been given every chance, even his last chance.

"Mmmmm." She answered.

"Mmmmm, what does that mean, yes or no?"

The bastard is making me beg she thought - so she did, "YES, FUCKING YES."

Dragging Cindy onto the rug he unbuckled his belt and spread her thighs wide apart. God, he thought she is so pretty with her lovely long eyelashes resting on her cheeks and her long red-hair splayed out on the rug.

"Now let's make your tiny cunt-hole a lot bigger,"

Cindy had her knees spread as invitingly wide as she could while he stood in front of her and dropped his trousers and jockeys.

Cindy was amazed at the size of the monster in his hand, his full-bollocks dangling and swinging between his hairy thighs. She almost gulped at the sight of the thick, throbbing, blue-veins pulsating along the length of his thick shaft.

He stretched himself over her body and kissed the her neck and nibbled her ear and slowly, ever so slowly, she felt the full length and girth of an almighty cock-length sink into the lushness of her invitingly, drenched pussy and together they started to fuck with the abandonment of any other thought.

Cindy was little and very petite and felt buried beneath his large muscular frame.

"You make sure your husband thinks it's his, right?" Steve said fulfilling his role as the alpha male, the stud.

"OK, OK" Cindy answered breathlessly, feeling the cock that was going to transform her life thrusting deeper and stretching the sides of her cunt. She was sure; absolutely certain she knew what she wanted. Her twat had stripped his foreskin right back; the large, mushroom-shaped head was pushing towards her cervix with each inward drive, her knees where almost touching her ears and his full bollock-bag was hitting her arse. No wasting of delicious spunk all over my stomach this time she thought, this boy is going to put it right where it belongs.

"Brother he could fuck, not just using his cock but his entire torso, thighs and legs." She told Louise later. "When he started cumming he trembled from head to foot."

But right now she was squirting all over his balls and urging him to cum. She wanted his seed, she needed it to fulfill her womanhood, to make her the complete woman and mother she had always wanted to be. She had never given her cunt so submissively, even to her husband.

As she felt his cock swelling she knew the moment had arrived. It was her time.

"Good girl, that's a good girl, thighs wideopen sweetheart. I'm going to make a mess inside your cunt with some creamy, thick cock-porridge." He mumbled through his ecstasy and she could feel his unsheathed bull-head swelling inside her as it reached toward her cervix.

For a second she looked into his glazed eyes and felt his cock start spunking, emptying those marvelous bollocks up her eager pussy. As his seed was pumped into her an intensely, warm glow flooded through her body, her stomach tingled, her toes curled. At last, she thought in her delirium, at last, at last.

His thick cum carried his rich cargo of darting sperm, his thrust were rapid and instinctive, the throbbing beats matched by Cindy's pulsing pussy. They were making a baby together and Cindy was feeling the woman she had always wanted to be.

One of his darting sperm was successfully found its quarry deep inside her. Steve laid on her exhausted before standing up and pulling up his Jockeys and trousers.

"That should do the trick." He said, with a big broad grin on his face then pulled up his zip and arrogantly unlocked the door, he didn't even bother to give her a kiss, but she had what she wanted from him.

Louise decided not to go back to work, the morning-after-pill had worked, and she had got clean away with it, lucky gal.

Cindy was also lucky, she had a beautiful, little girl and all her heart desired. Of course she had to live a lie as far as her husband was concerned but it was worth it; she blamed him for mistiming his withdrawal and he believed every word of it.

The two women met yet again in the same café. Eighteen months had passed since Steve had delivered his little parcel into Cindy's slit. They sat with their shopping bags under the table and drank their cappuccinos with little Christine sat on her mother's knee sucking on her dummy.

"I don't know how you get away with it." Louise said, "She is the spitting image of Steve."

"We both got clean away with it though didn't we?" Cindy giggled infectiously and they both burst out laughing.

While they chatted to each other, laughed and shared their experiences their husbands were in the Social Club having a pint, playing darts and laughing raucously as they shared the latest dirty jokes with each other.

So there it is - everyone was happy in one way or another.

12