The Morphant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pakled
pakled
39 Followers

He chuckled. From the look in her eyes, he had.

He guided his hard organ between the soft outer lips, and she obliged by spreading her legs even farther to let him in. The inside was as wet as the outside, and he felt her muscles contract around him, like a soft glove. She watched as he sank farther and farther into her. Her head fell back as she began to pant slightly. He slid the last few inches in, and with a bump he rubbed around to touch every part of her moist pussy. Her legs came together behind him almost of their own accord.

"Fuck me, fuck me now." she gasped.

He began to thrust slowly into her, savoring each bit of her as he moved in and out. She responded by trying to move herself against him. In a while, they were both shaking, thrusting again and again. Her eyes were wide open, signaling to him every erotic thought of hers as she clamped down on his member. He groaned, enthralled with the force of it. Her gaze seemed to draw him in, pulling every horny thought he'd ever had to the surface. The look seemed to fade slightly, and she began to speak.

"Oh yeah, fuck me with that hard cock. I want it so bad, give it to me." She panted

"I want that hard cock to come in me, fill me with your seed, plant that baby maker in me and knock me up, stud." she cried, kissing him suddenly.

Where that had come from he didn't know, but it showed she was a fast learner He could already feel his balls drawing up bigger than before, as her body jerked back and forth in a steady rhythm. Her movements became more ragged as she drew near to orgasm.

"C'mon, explode in me. Show me how pregnant you can get me. Watch me swell up with your seed. You're going to knock me up good. Fill that belly with your come. I need it. I need it now. I'm getting so close!" she cried, as she began to shake.

Her pussy began rippling and doing things he'd never felt before, milking him in ways he knew he'd never know again. A knowing finger of hers again slipped into him… The position brought her still-magnificent breasts even closer. Soon he felt the come start to fire from inside him, as he swelled to a hardness he'd never felt before.

"Oh, DAMN, that's it, I'm coming" he roared.

She met him with thrust after thrust, her own cries coming.

"Yes, yes, oh yeah!" she cried out, "Do it, fuck me hard!"

She shook with the intensity of her own climax.

He felt the hot load moving up through his cock as waves of pleasure radiate from around the shaft. He began to fill her waiting pussy. Suddenly, he began to feel her belly expand, becoming more and more distended as she drew his spewing cock's load into her body. Her breasts began to grow again, the areoles changing colors as they struggled to keep pace with the swelling belly. She began to say things in her own language, but it sure sounded like she approved. Soon she looked six months pregnant; 8 months, then 9. White liquid began to leak out from her breasts as he licked and tasted them. Soon he was sucking at each exposed nipple, his cock still being held by her wonderfully controlling muscles. He'd always wanted to try it with a pregnant woman, but it had never come to pass. Now here he was, firing the last part of his load into a woman who looked like she was carrying triplets.

Her shaking began to subside, and her breathing started to slow. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. With a final clasp of her insides she squeezed the last few drops from his already shrinking shaft.

He felt like he'd run a marathon, but he rolled over and tried to sit up. She rose next to him, her massive belly slowly subsiding, her breasts still swollen and juicy.

"Oh, that was wonderful." she sighed, and placed her hand on his head.

"You have the most interesting fantasies. I can see we'll get along nicely" she said as she got up, and walked slowly towards another door.

Before she went through it, she turned coyly and said "Please remain for a while. I have to return to normal." Then laughing lightly to herself, she began to move her expectant body into the next room.

He wondered if he'd be seeing any more of her, she was lightning in a bottle, oh MAN! Imagine a woman who could be everything, ever wild thought or wet dream you'd ever had. It's a wonder they didn't run the place. He glanced up. Still no sign of her, but he heard her coming from the next room.

When she came back in, it was a shock. She'd miraculously lost the belly and breasts she'd had before. Oh, they were of a nice size, but you'd never know that she'd looked to be pregnant just moments before. She looked fairly human, but he noticed that she seemed a little more 'exotic' looking, almost more alien. He wondered if the effects of the drink were wearing off. Were her eyes that shade before? He could swear they'd been a sea green, but not now. He began to look at her. Already her limbs were changing. Her hair seemed to crawl back up her scalp, until only the tufts she'd had before were present. Her skin color changed to the soft gray he'd first seen. At last she became the alien he'd first seen at the spaceport.

She sat down next to him, stretched, and sighed.

"It takes a lot out of us." she said, "We can't be as you saw earlier for very long. And those last transformations are even more taxing."

She handed him a glass of something different, and took a second glass for herself.

"The jars you saw were what we use in situations like this, when we need to grow parts of us to seem as you saw earlier." He took a sip, and felt calmed down and relaxed.

She stood up, and began to dress. Sensing his time was up, he began to put his clothes on.

"One thing most races have in common is ghe'shunt, like we just did. You call it sex, and you're fortunate in that you have more varieties than half a dozen races. I've been receiving reports from my bondmate and others of us, of the amazing variations your people come up with in pleasuring themselves. I think you've even won T'nath's Bet". Her mouth wrinkled in amusement.

"T'nath's Bet?"

"Almost a century ago T'nath, one of the original Morphant researchers, decided that all forms of pleasure had been discovered. He bet us that no one in the Universe would come up with anything new. We've started a search of the databases tonight, but so far no one has found anything about 'high heels'. Do you know what they are?"

Jer smiled. "They're either a torture device for women to attract men, or a special footwear that accentuates the leg, and makes the butt stand out".

She shook her head in wonder.

"It may be worth it after all. Though why the male who wanted them would want his butt to stick out, I am unsure".

She grinned as she saw his eyebrows arch.

"And sometimes we let things happen. My bondmate says he has some interesting news that affects you. I must rest now, especially after that last performance. Please come back tomorrow if you can. My bondmate says it will be worth it."

Jer tied the final shoe, wondering exactly what she meant by that, and started to the door. She stopped, and planted a quick kiss on his lips.

"Thank you for a wonderful experience."

pakled
pakled
39 Followers
12