The Morrisons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted asked if he could talk to me in the den so we got up and left everyone in the living room. When we entered the den Ted turned to me and said, "This man is dangerous and I need to move quickly to get him off the street. That doesn't mean he won't make bail and get out. But after hearing all this tonight I have a duty to act. Harold physically abused Hanna and there's no telling what he will do next."

I looked at Ted and said, "Do what you have to do because this has gone way beyond what happened to Terri. I'm wondering if we should get a doctor to look at Hanna to see if she sustained any injury to her ass, pussy or her throat."

"I know a female physician who would come out here if I asked her to." Ted said.

"Call her I don't want to take any chances with that young girl out there." I said to Ted.

Ted called the doctor's home and talked to her then asked me to verify our address so he could give it to the doctor. As Ted was hanging up the phone and he said, "The doctor said she would be here in about fifteen to twenty minutes."

Ted said, "I'll come out here first thing in the morning with a flash drive so I can get those pictures off the computer."

Ted asked, "What are you going to do with Hanna? Are you going to offer her a job here?"

"I don't know what she wants to do. If she wants, we can get her a position at one of our businesses." I replied.

I opened the door to the den and called, "Terri, please come in here for a moment?"

A couple of seconds later there was a knock on the door and I said, "Come in Terri."

Terri stepped into the room and looked between Ted and me before I asked, "Terri how much do you know about Hanna?"

Terri paused before she answered, "Hanna came to work at the store a few of weeks before I left. She was always shy and quiet and didn't really talk to anyone. She came to work on time and left when her shift was over. She never stuck around to be conversational with any of us. That's all I really know about her."

"I believe her when she said that stuff about Harold. I have been in that position and although Harold didn't beat me, he very well could have beaten her because I left and he can't find me." Terri said.

"Terri, Ted is not going to wait and he's going to arrest Harold tonight after hearing what Hanna said about being beaten. It seems that Harold has escalated from stripping you naked and making you suck his friend's cocks to abusing and beating Hanna. You are going to have to supply a statement to Ted or one of his officers tomorrow so they can build a strong case against those guys." I warned Terri.

Ted interrupted me before I could continue, saying, "Terri, Dr. Roberta Collins will be here in a few minutes and I would like for you to bring her directly into the den so we can talk to her for a few minutes in private."

I looked at Ted and said, "I will pay Dr. Collins's fee for examining Hanna and she can use this den to do her examination."

When the door bell sounded Terri left the den and we heard her say, "I'll get the door."

While Terri was out of the room I looked at Ted and said, "I will continue with my plans to embarrass and humiliate Harold but will have to scale them down drastically and be very choosy who I get to assist me in that endeavor so it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass. Not that I want him out on the street but I hope he gets bail so I can get to him."

Just then the door opened and Terri introduced Dr. Collins to me and after shaking my hand she walked over to Ted and gave him a hug. Dr. Collins asked, "What's up Ted, I know you wouldn't ask me to come out at night for something that wasn't important."

Ted explained Hanna's situation to Dr. Collins and told her that I was going to allow Hanna to stay at my house because it wasn't safe for her to go back to her apartment. Ted told Dr. Collins that he wanted her to give Hanna a thorough exam and if she needed a follow up he could make arrangements to have her brought to the office tomorrow. Ted asked Dr. Collins to document any bruises Hanna may have. After all the arrangements were made both Ted and I left Dr. Collins in the den and we went out to the living room. I asked Kim to take Hanna into the den. When Kim gave me gave me a questioning look I smiled and said, "It's nothing, I want Hanna to talk to Roberta."

Once they left the room Ted and I sat down and Ted using his official police voice said, "Jeff I will need for you to give me a statement. I'll be sending a patrol car over to your house tomorrow to pick you up and bring you down to the station about ten o'clock tomorrow morning. What are your address and your phone number, Jeff?"

Jeff gave Ted all his information then to confirm Jeff's willingness to cooperate Ted asked, "I take it you are willing to give us a statement and tell the interviewing officer where you got the pictures, am I correct?"

Jeff smiled saying, "Yes I will do anything to make sure that bastard gets what's coming to him."

I looked at Jeff and said, "I am going to have my lawyer represent you as well as Terri and Hanna. I know the prosecutor will be representing you, but I want my lawyer to be involved in the case because their lawyer will likely get real nasty since there's a possibility of real long jail time for his client. My lawyer owns one of the most prominent law firms in the city and he will take care of all three of you. I will call him tomorrow and set up a meeting for all three of you so he can be ready."

I asked Jeff to step over to my chair and when he did I handed him a check for two thousand dollars and told him to take care of his rent and get some food for his family. Jeff looked at the check and then looked at me saying, "I don't know how to thank you. You don't even know me and here you are giving me a two thousand dollar check and telling me to take a few days off because you have a better paying job for me..... Why are you doing all this?"

As I said, "You unknowingly took care of my new daughter and helped her out when no one else would. You stood up for what was right and you've proved it again when you provided us with picture proof which can be used to put Harold and his buddies behind bars. You are Terri's friend and I want to make sure you and your family is taken care of."

Terri walked over and stood next to Jeff and said, "Daddy Dan is right, something happened a week ago when I came here for an interview and none of us have a grip on what it was. Call it destiny if you will, but for some reason all of us had a void that needed to be filled and we fell in love with each other. I guess it's one of those fairytale stories with a very happy ending for everyone. Dan, Kim and Jenna have accepted me into their family as if I'd grown up here with them and as hard as it is for someone outside the family to believe, it really happened."

Jeff looked at Terri saying, "All I know is I see a happy young lady standing next to me tonight as opposed to the frightened young lady of two weeks ago. I was so worried that Harold would hurt you and then when I didn't hear from you for a few days, I worried that Harold did do something to you. I am so happy to learn you are doing so well and that you're happy."

Turning to me Terri asked, "Can I show Jeff and Tina?" Terri was nodding her head towards the garage end of the house.

I caught on immediately and said, "Oh yes dear, show them if you want to. That's yours to show to anyone you want. We will be here when you get back."

Excitedly Terri said, "Jeff, Tina, please follow me outside I've got something I want you to see."

Ted and I sat quietly and talked as Jenna sat on the couch and listened. After a half an hour Dr. Collins came out saying, "Ted I need to talk to you for a few minutes."

I said, "You can go out in the kitchen for some privacy, Ted knows where it is."

Dr. Collins and Ted were gone for about five minutes when they came back Ted had an angry look on his face while Dr. Collins walked past us and went back into the den. I looked at Ted and asked, "Can you tell me what's going on? Is it anything serious?"

Ted's face was turning purple with rage when he said, "Hanna is a brave young lady. She took more abuse than she told us about and she is bleeding rectally and her pussy is all swollen from the beating Harold gave her. Please keep that between us because the only reason I'm telling you is because you offered to let Hanna stay here but Dr. Collins wants her in the hospital to do some tests and there might be a possibility they may have to do surgery on her rectum. Dr. Collins is making arrangements to have Hanna picked up by an ambulance and she is calling the hospital to admit her directly to a room instead of going through the emergency room. Dr. Collins is going to the hospital to order the tests she wants for Hanna."

Jenna started crying and she came over to me and sat on my lap and buried her face in my shoulder. I tried to calm her but hearing that another young lady was abused upset her greatly.

Ted said, "In all my years as a cop I've never been so pissed off than I am right now. I'd really love to go to that bastard's house and yank him out in the street but I know I can't because I have to uphold the law. This case is going to move faster than we originally expected since Hanna is going to be admitted into the hospital."

About ten minutes later Terri came running into the house followed closely by Jeff and Tina as she exclaimed, "There's an ambulance out front of our house! What's going on?"

I stood up and asked Jenna to get the door while I stepped over to Terri and said, "Honey, the doctor wants to check Hanna more thoroughly at the hospital just for precautions."

Terri looked into my eyes then said, "Bullshit, tell me why she is going to the hospital!"

Ted stepped over to us and said, "Hanna has been injured and she needs some medical attention so it's best if we get her into the hospital so she can be taken care of immediately."

Jeff responded, "I'll kill that son of a bitch!"

Ted turned to Jeff and said, "Don't you do anything until my officer comes to get you in the morning. The most important thing you can do now is give us a statement in as much detail as you can remember for both Terri and Hanna."

I looked at Jeff and said, "Yes Jeff, keep your cool and I will have my lawyer meet you at the police station in the morning so he can take notes as you give your statement."

Ted said, "With Hanna's statement I recorded tonight coupled with her injuries, I have enough to go out and arrest all three of them tonight.

I turned to Ted and asked, "Would you send an officer over here in the morning to take Terri's statement because I don't want her in the city right now. I can have my lawyer send someone here to take notes while Terri gives her statement to your officer."

"Yes I can do that and I think I'm going to have an unmarked car sit by Jeff's house in case of a problem there since Jeff and Hanna are out of the picture. Harold's friends just might come looking for trouble." Ted said.

Once the ambulance left with Hanna, Dr. Collins stopped to talk to us saying, "I understand from Kim that Hanna didn't say anything about being in pain while she was here but I think she has some internal injuries which may need surgery to correct. All I can say is that it's a good thing you didn't let her go home and be by herself. I have to go to the hospital now and get some tests ordered. Thanks for all you did for that young lady."

"Dr. Collins, I understand that Hanna doesn't have any family so I would appreciate it if you would let us know what's happening with her. I will take care of her medical expenses."

Dr. Collins said, "We have the HIPAA Privacy Laws we have to abide by and only the patient can tell us if we can release her medical information to you. I will advise Hanna about her HIPAA Privacy rights and then tell her that you want to know her medical condition. If she gives me the approval then I can share her information with you."

Ted said, "Roberta I think I'll follow you to the hospital so I can get some information for my report and then I have some work to do tonight."

After Ted and Roberta left I asked, "Jeff, do you want to stay for a little while so we can talk? We can have some coffee and some snacks too."

Kim said, "I think it would be nice if we sit down and get to know more about each other."

Jeff and Tina said they would drink some coffee so all of us headed for the dining room while Kim, Jenna and Terri headed for the kitchen. I sat at the head of the table and offered Jeff and Tina to sit down wherever they wanted. We had a few minutes to chat before Kim brought in five cups and set them down on the table. Terri brought the cream and sugar and Jenna brought the plate of snacks. Kim returned a few minutes later with a steaming hot pot of coffee. After everyone had some coffee Kim sat down and all of us started to chat. Terri sat beside Jenna and across the table from Jeff. Even though the mood was a somber one with the events which happened this evening, there were still some smiles as we talked between us.

Jeff looked at me saying, "Terri showed us her new car told us what both of you have done for her. It couldn't have happened to a nicer girl."

Jenna spoke up saying, "Yes we know and now I have the sister I've always wanted. Since Terri has been here we have experienced a lot and we all fell in love with her."

Terri blushed and said, "Jeff, the Morrisons are very special people and you will find that out soon when Dan fixes you up with whatever job he has in the works for you."

I looked at Jeff and asked, "Speaking of a job for you, I understand you are the assistant manager at the store Harold owns. How are your managerial skills? By that I mean, are you able to keep up with the stock and manage the finances?

Jeff said, "I have a degree in business administration and to get that degree I had to take accounting, business law just to name a couple. So yes I can take care of a business from top to bottom. My interpersonal communication classes taught me how to work and communicate with employees from all walks of life. I took the position with Harold because in this economy there isn't much available and I have a family so I can't be out of work."

"That's good to know because I want you to fill a position that takes dedication and commitment along with long hours sometimes. You will be well compensated for your efforts and if you meet a certain goal there will be bonuses for you. You will need your skills to interview people and choose only those who are interested in working as a team. I know I am being vague right now but I can assure you that you will be in a managerial position if you choose to take the position I offer you." I explained to Jeff.

"Do you have any questions that I might be able to answer tonight?" I asked Jeff.

Jeff sat in his chair pondering what I said and what I was asking him. Finally he looked at me and said, "I appreciate you offering me a managerial position without really knowing who I am but I will assure you that I'll work my hardest to make you proud of me and of course I wouldn't mind earning a few bonuses."

Terri smiled across the table and said with a wink at Jeff, "Jeff, I'll put in a good word for you with the boss."

All of us laughed at Terri's comment. Tina spoke up after looking at Kim then me saying, "I really appreciate you taking Jeff out of that horrible situation he was in at Harold's store. If there is any way we can repay you, please let us know."

I looked at both of them and said, "A lot of hard work and being successful will be all the thanks I need."

We finished our coffee and snacks and Jeff said, "I guess it's time for us to get going."

All of us stood up and were shaking hands when Terri stepped up to Jeff and said, "I get a hug not a handshake."

When their hug was finished Terri stepped over to Tina and said, "I hugged your husband so it's your turn as well."

Terri stepped back from Jeff and Tina and said, "I'd like to invite both of you to come out here tomorrow after you finish with the police."

Jeff looked at me and I said, "Don't look at me Terri is in charge of our home when we aren't here and she's in charge most of the time when we are here. So what she says goes."

Jeff smiled and said, "I'd love to come out to visit you and catch up tomorrow."

Terri winked at me then looked at Jeff saying, "I have something for you to sign when you come out here to visit tomorrow."

Jeff looked between us then said to Terri with a smile, "Ok I'll sign whatever you want me to sign."

We walked Jeff and Tina to the door and said good bye.

Terri called out after them as they walked off the front porch, "I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow."

After closing the door we looked at each other and Kim was the first to say, "Terri I'm so glad we didn't let you go back to the store the day you came here for your interview. There's no telling what that monster would have done to you or your body."

Terri hugged Kim and they were joined by Jenna and me. We held each other closely and once again all of us expressed our love for each other. After a few minutes we stepped back and looked at each other. Finally Terri asked, "Can we all sleep together again tonight? I want to be hugged and feel safe."

I said, "Let's shut off the lights and lock the doors and go take a group shower in our bathroom we would love to share the closeness of our family again tonight; right Kim?"

Kim nodded and went toward the den the shut off the lights while I headed for the kitchen to lock the glass doors and shut off the lights. Jenna walked over and locked the front door. I met Jenna and Terri right where we were standing before and all of us joined hands and started walking towards the stairs where we were joined by Kim. Jenna and Terri held hands and started up the stairs while Kim and I joined hands and walked up behind the girls.

When we got in our bedroom all of us removed our clothes and placed them in the chair not far from the bed. I walked into the bathroom first and stopped in front of the toilet to take a leak. Just as I started to piss Terri asked, "Can I hold that for you?"

I looked at her and said, "Better hurry because I'm almost done."

Her dainty hand wrapped around my cock and started moving it so my pee was moving in circles. She was laughing when she said to the others, "Look at this, I'm steering a cock for the first time."

When I finished peeing she let go of it and I told her to hold it again because she wasn't finished yet. She looked at me and asked, "What do I have to do now?"

I said, "It's like when you finish peeing you have to wipe your pussy dry, since my cock hangs out all I have to do is shake it a few times, to knock off the last few drops."

Terri giggled and shook my cock up and down and asked, "You mean like this?"

I said, "Not really like that usually just a couple of quick shakes will do the trick."

When I was done all three girls took a turn on the toilet while I walked over to the shower and set the water temperature and stepped under and waited for the other three to arrive. When they did there was a flurry of hands as each of us washed something on someone's body. There was no particular order or continuity to our washing. When we were done we used our towel to dry someone else's body. After we were all dry, the girls had to stop by the sink and brush their hair before they joined hands with Kim and me as we walked into the bedroom. We crawled up the bed and pulled the sheet and blanket back enough so we could get into bed.

Although we were mentally drained from the events of the evening, Terri asked, "Mom, Jenna would you mind if daddy makes love to me again tonight?"