The Morrisons Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me guess, Ms. Powell wants to have her last name changed to Morrison?" Ed inquired

I smiled broadly, "Yes Ed, as usual you're at the top of your game. I'll tell you now so you don't have to wait, I agree to allow Terri to take the name of Terri Morrison. She may want to list her new name as Terri Powell Morrison, but either way is fine with me."

"Since she's your client in this whole mess with that Gordon guy and his two accomplices, I'd like for you to take time to discuss with her any civil actions she may be able to bring against those three guys. All three of them have assets which you can bring action against. Actually, come to think of it both Terri and Hanna are your clients so talk to both of them."

"I don't know if you can start an action to seize their assets now or put a hold on them, but if you can, go ahead and start the proceedings. I want those girls to benefit for all the suffering they went through." I finished saying to Ed.

That finished the business we had to do so we said our goodbyes and we left their office with the next stop being home. We got back in the car and started driving home and immediately Kim asked, "What did Ed mean about jumping off the bridge."

I started laughing and replied, "You should know. You're old enough."

Both Kim and Beth told me I wasn't funny and demanded to know what Ed was talking about. Finally, I started whistling and when both of them told me they wanted to know, I started singing, "Mama" says I "got some news this mornin' from Choctaw Ridge" that "Billie Joe McAllister jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge,"

"Oh, I know that song," Beth exclaimed, "Billie Joe jumped off the bridge and committed suicide over the love of a girl he couldn't have. Then later in the song, the girl picked flowers and tossed them into the river."

"Yes, that's what Ed meant! I jumped off the bridge for love." I said with a smile.

Kim said, "Don't worry my love; I'd be right behind you."

Beth said, "Hey wait a minute! Who's going to take care of the family if you two jump?"

Both Kim and I looked at Beth with a smile and she said, "Fuck that shit, I'm jumping too!"

All of us burst out laughing and we continued to laugh all the way home. We pulled up the driveway and I backed into the garage. Kim and Beth got out of the car and waited for me and all three of us walked into the house together. We heard everyone laughing and joking out on the deck so I slipped off my jacket and casually looked at the counter and noticed Kim and Beth looked more carefully until I gently pushed them towards the sliding glass doors.

****************************

At the Simpson's house, Tina was folding the clothes as she took them out of the dryer. John and Abby helped their mother by taking the various stacks of clothes to the proper bedroom. Since the family started living as nudists, the amount of clothes to wash dropped drastically, so Tina only did her laundry once a week.

Jeff came home from work and headed directly for his bedroom where he took off his suit and hung it in the closet. When he was finished undressing he found Tina in the laundry room and gave her a loving hug which led them to kiss passionately. John and Abby came back from their latest clothes run and found their mother and father kissing and Abby questioned, "Don't you guys ever get tired of kissing?"

Tina leaned her upper body back and looked at her daughter and said, "Daddy and I kiss all the time because we love each other. And your daddy is a great kisser."

Abby said, "If he's such a great kisser then why do I only get a quick kiss on the cheek from him. There's nothing great about that."

"That's because you're not grown up yet. When you get a boyfriend, he'll want to kiss you longer than a quick kiss on the cheek." Tina replied

"I think daddy should teach me how to kiss, so when I get a boyfriend, I'll know what to do." Abby challenged

Tina smiled at her daughter and said, "You'll have to take that issue up with your daddy. I'm not sure he's going to let you have a boyfriend right away."

Jeff listened to the exchange between his wife and daughter before he finally said, "Like mother like daughter, she's already thinking boys. I guess I'll have to get my shotgun ready for the barrage of guys showing up at the door of our new house, wanting to take her out on a date."

It took a few seconds for the information from Jeff's lips to sink into Tina's brain. All of a sudden Tina started jumping up and down and screaming. John and Abby watched their mother for a few seconds before John asked, "What's the matter mom?"

Tina said, "Oh honey, nothing is wrong, everything is right! We're going to move!"

"Jeff do we really have that house out in the country?" Tina asked in an excited voice

"Yes sweetheart, we are moving out of the city and we won't have to worry about the neighbors. We can let the kids play out in the back yard." Jeff added

"Daddy, can we play outside naked like we do when we go to the Morrison's house?" Abby asked

Jeff smiled at this daughter, "You won't ever have to get dressed if you don't want to. Well except for school, when we go shopping or something like that."

Suddenly John and Abby hugged each other and started jumping up and down screaming, "We're moving, we're moving."

Deana, who was playing in the living room, came running into the laundry room asking, "We're moving where?"

Jeff said, "Honey we are moving into that big house we looked at. You can run around and play."

Tina quieted down and asked, "When Jeff, ..... when can we move?"

"How fast can we pack all of our stuff?" Jeff responded with a question of his own

Tina smiled, "Oh Jeff, as soon as you get me some boxes, I'll be packed."

Jeff smiled at his wife, "It's funny you should say that. Dan gave me the phone number for the moving company that moved Beth, so I called them. He told me to drop his name when I called and when I did, suddenly they have a truck available and they also have packers and movers available, first thing tomorrow morning. They'll be bringing boxes and packing material with them."

"Oh Jeff!" Tina exclaimed "I'm one happy woman tonight! Do you mean we'll be in our new house tomorrow night?"

"Unless you want to stay here, the answer is yes, we'll be in our new house tomorrow night." Jeff responded.

"Jeff we need to let Joanna know we're moving." Tina said

"Honey, I only got the ok to move into the house today and I called the moving company right away. Now that I've told you what I know, I'll call Dan and let him know. By the way, they came back from Germany today and Dan was promoted. He's running the company now."

"Oh God, that's wonderful news, I can't wait to congratulate him. He's such a good man, look what he's done for us." Tina said

"Tina, I'm not sure who the moving company will be sending out here tomorrow whether they will be males or females so you may want to put some clothes on while they're here." Jeff said

"Are you concerned that they will see my naked body Jeff?"

"That's not what I'm saying, I really don't care if you wear clothes or not, I only brought up the subject because the door will be open while they move stuff out and people will be able to see in here." Jeff said

"It won't matter then because you said yourself, we'll be in our new house tomorrow night and we won't be seeing anyone in this neighborhood again." Tina argued

Jeff smiled at Tina, "You're right honey, it won't matter. As long as the movers and packers don't mind, I guess everyone can be naked."

"Tina did a little whirl before she asked Jeff, "Can you honestly say someone would turn down a peek at this body?"

Suddenly Abby mimicked her mother's move, "Yeah daddy, would you turn down a look at this body?"

Jeff and Tina burst out laughing and Tina said to Abby, "It's not the same when I spin around as it was for you to spin around."

"Why mommy?" Abby asked.

Jeff looked at Tina, "You started it, you explain it, I'm going to go call Dan." Jeff walked out of the room and went into the living room, sat down in his recliner, picked up the phone and called our house. When no one picked up the phone, he left a message on our voice mail.

Jeff turned on the news. About fifteen minutes later Tina came in and asked Jeff what I said. Jeff told her he had to leave a message on our voice mail.

He asked Tina, "How did you make out talking to Abby?"

Tina looked back at him with an icy glare saying; "You big freaking chicken! You leave me to explain the birds and the bees to Abby and John. They are out there talking by themselves now."

Jeff asked, "What did you tell them?"

Tina giggled, "If you wanted to know about the birds and the bees, you should have stayed instead of running like a damn jackrabbit. I'm not going to give you any private lessons, you bum."

Jeff reached out and slipped his hand between the top of Tina's thighs and rubbed her pussy and found she was leaking. He looked up at Tina, "You pervert you. You're all wet from talking about the birds and the bees with our children."

Tina jumped back asking, "Are you calling me a pervert when you're sitting there with a hardon? How dare you." Immediately laughter escaped her lips.

Jeff pulled Tina down on his lap but was careful to make sure his cock was between her thighs and not under them. He reached around and pulled his cock up against this wife's pussy until it was spread on each side. Tina looked down at him, "You know the kids are in the other room so if you want, I'll let you slide that thing inside me."

Tina lifted up and Jeff aligned his cock with the opening of Tina's love tunnel. She slowly slid down his pole until her ass rested on his lap. Tina reached down and grasped the outside of her thighs and pulled out and up causing her ass cheeks to part and she was able to get another inch of Jeff's cock inside her.

Tina squirmed on Jeff's lap enjoying the sensations of his cock deep inside her and the fullness she felt. Tina said, "We need to do this quickly before the kids get bored and come in here to find us."

Jeff did what he could to pump his cock up into his wife and Tina squirmed on his lap to give him different sensations each time he pushed up into her. Tina had her hands planted on the arms of the chair to help her swivel her ass in various directions. Her arms soon got tired so she said, "Jeff, let's go over behind the sofa, you can get behind me and fuck me hard. I want to do it here in the living room because we're moving tomorrow."

Tina stood up and moved quickly and Jeff was right behind her, his hard cock leading the way, bobbing up and down. Tina was already bent over with her elbows on the back of the sofa. She parted her feet and pushed her ass up. Jeff stepped behind her and rammed his cock deep into her womb. He held her hips and pounded into his wife the way she loved getting it sometimes, like tonight. It didn't take long before Tina had to suppress her screams because she certainly didn't want the kids to come running into the living room and finding them. All she could do was let out strangled mewling sounds.

With sweat running down his forehead into his eyes, causing them to sting, Jeff tried hard to concentrate on the pleasure his cock was receiving from the tight grip of Tina's pussy. Suddenly a muffled scream escaped Tina's lips and Jeff said, "I'm going to cum real soon too honey."

Tina was past talking but she managed to nod her head just as her orgasm gripped her body and her knees buckled. Jeff had to hold her up as Tina panted as quietly as she could, "Fuck me Jeff, oh please ram that cock into my pussy, oh yes...."

Those words from Tina, was all it took to put Jeff over the top. He rammed his cock deep inside his wife and started to spurt shot after shot of creamy white cum into her soaked pussy. Tina moaned and purred as quietly as she could until her orgasm began to subside. When she was done, Tina collapsed on the back of the sofa saying, "Keep your cock in me until it falls out. You feel so good, right where you are Jeff Simpson!"

Jeff smiled as he pushed a little harder into Tina and both of them heard the squishing sound. They started laughing and Tina said, "One room down, six more to go before morning."

Jeff replied, "You wish. We have kids remember? We can't disappear and not be missed. I'm surprised they haven't come in here yet."

Tina giggled, "I think they're busy figuring out what the difference is between when I spin around and when Abby spins around. No thanks to you, leaving me to explain that."

"Oh yeah, what did you tell them?" Jeff asked

"You don't really want to know." Tina giggled.

"Yes I do, what did you tell them?" Jeff persisted

"Ok, if you insist, I told them that guys are different than girls." Tina said with a smile

"And?" Jeff inquired

Tina began to giggle, "John said girls don't have a cock. Abby countered that by saying, daddy doesn't have titties like mom does."

Tina started laughing, "I told them; girls have tits and a pussy so we have two things and boys only have a cock hanging in front of them."

They looked at each other and agreed with what I said. So I continued, "When guys are old enough, they always want to put their cock inside a girl's pussy. But it's rare to find a girl who always wants a cock in her pussy. Since guys always want what the girls have, that makes girls the boss. Girls can make guys do anything they want for the privilege of letting him put his cock in her pussy."

"When I left the kitchen John and Abby were talking about who was really the boss." Tina continued to laugh

Jeff replied, "You know that's not even funny Tina."

"Then why are you laughing Jeff?" Tina responded

"Abby is probably out there right now telling John she's the boss from now on because she's got the pussy." Jeff added

Both Tina and Jeff were still laughing when their three kids rushed into the room and John said, "Dad, aren't you the man of the house? Ummm, dad what are you doing?"

Tina brought her hand up under her chin, leaned on her elbows and looked at the three kids.

Jeff stood where he was and said, "Yes, I'm the man of the house and someday you'll be the man of your house." Jeff ignored John's second question. However he cautiously and slowly pulled back until his cock popped out of Tina's pussy. Then he just as slowly moved forward again so his wet cum covered cock wasn't visible to the three new comers.

John turned to Abby and said, "See I told you daddy is in charge."

"MOM!" Abby shouted, "I thought you said girls are the boss because we have a pussy."

"Well honey, there is a difference between being in charge and being the boss. That's like when daddy goes to work, he's the boss where he works, but Mr. Morrison is in charge of everything else. Don't worry honey, when you get older you'll understand all this much better. For right now, all three of you go pick up your room and put everything away so we're ready to move tomorrow." Tina said.

All three kids took off running out of the room and when they were gone, Tina turned around and kissed Jeff before she got down on her knees and kissed the cum covered head of her husband's cock. Without using her hands, Tina sucked his flaccid cock into her mouth. Her tongue massaged the head and sensitive rim as she moved her head back and forth along the length.

It didn't take long before Jeff's cock came back to life and Tina doubled her efforts to make Jeff cum again quickly. Jeff reached down and held the sides of Tina's head and then closed his eyes so he could enjoy the sensations of the excellent blow job his wife was giving him.

Having already cum once, there was no way for Tina to make Jeff cum quickly but she maintained a steady effort to make it happen. After a while Jeff felt the beginning of his orgasm and he said, "Keep sucking my cock honey, I'm gonna cum."

Having heard Jeff, Tina renewed the ministrations she was giving to Jeff's cock with vigor. Jeff began to breathe heavy and erratically as his cum boiled up from his testicles and traveled the distance to the end of his cock. Tina expertly swallowed each blast of cum while Jeff face fucked her. A loud groan escaped his lips as his orgasm reached its peak. Suddenly both of them heard some giggling and they halted all action and they jerked their heads around towards the doorway where the noise came from. No one was in the doorway so Jeff looked down at Tina and said, "OH shit! We've been caught. I wonder how long they were there watching?"

****************************

Ken White arrived home and when he walked in the door a wonderful aroma tickled his nostrils and he knew right away he was going to enjoy his favorite dinner. Angela heard the front door close and she came out of the kitchen and rushed across the room and threw herself at her father wrapping her arms and legs around him. She kissed him a few times before she passionately kissed him.

When she slid down off his body and stood in front of him she asked, "How was your day daddy?"

"Oh honey, it was like any other day except I dreamed about getting home to my loving family. I need to go get out of these clothes so I can enjoy the rest of the day." Ken replied as he looked at his beautiful naked daughter.

Angela said, "Come on, I'll help you get undressed."

Ken's cock pushed hard against the fabric of his suit pants and by the time Angela pushed his pants down in the bedroom, Ken had a full blown hard on. Amy came into the bedroom, "Oh hello honey, we have a surprise for you." Amy hugged and kissed Ken."

"Yes, I know, I smelled it the minute I walked into the house." Ken replied.

Brian walked into the bedroom asking, "Oh, is this the new meeting place in the afternoon?"

Amy and Angela sat down on the end of the bed with their knees bent and parted just enough allow full view of their feminine charms. They watched Ken put his suit on a hanger and then hang it in the closet. Seeing both beautiful ladies sitting on the end of the bed with their legs spread was a delightful view for both Ken and Brian.

Brian stood next to his mother's left knee with his hand gently stroking the inside of her thigh. As Ken walked back to the end of the bed Angela laid back allowing her legs to remain open. He looked down at the beautiful sight of his daughter's delicate flower with its pouty tight lips gaping open just a little, at the opening to her vagina. He knelt and gently kissed the inside of her thighs until his lips lightly brushed Angela's bald pussy lips. Angela cooed and begged, "Please don't tease me daddy."

Amy looked at her daughter saying, "Your daddy loves to eat pussy dear, but he takes his time. By the time he's finished with you, you'll be begging him to stop."

Brian coaxed his mom to lie back on the bed next to her daughter as he moved between her open legs. When he looked down at the beautiful slit his whole body had slipped through, he smiled and said, "Mom, I can't imagine you gave birth to all three of us through your beautiful pussy. You are such a beautiful woman."

Amy smiled at her son, "Thank you Brian, you're a charmer like your father. He's full of wonderful things to say." Brian got down on his knees and planted feathery lite kisses down the lips of her pussy.

Angela smiled at her mom, "Oh mom, I love all this attention. Oh my God, lying here beside you and both of us getting our pussy licked is simply the best."

"I know dear, I'm still getting used to all this too! I love how our new agreement is progressing. Hush now and enjoy what your daddy does to your beautiful pussy." Amy answered

It only took a few minutes for both women to begin heavy breathing followed by screams of pleasure. At one point it seems like they were having a contest to see which one could make the most noise. However, when it came time for them to have their orgasm, Angela by far made more noise than her mother. As Amy predicted, Angela finally put her hands on her father's head and tried to push him away from her pussy begging, "Please daddy, please .... I'm too sensitive down there .... I can't ...."