The Morrisons Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike felt his member start to fill with blood and rise even though it was pressed against Joanna's lower abdomen near her pussy. He tried to pull back but Joanna held him tightly in place while she purred, "WOW, I've already got a rise out of one of my new bosses."

"Joanna, you are a beautiful young lady and I'd have to be gay not to have this kind of reaction to your body." Mike said with a smirk on his face.

Joanna moved her body side to side while Mike's growing cock rolled between their bodies, as she said, "It's nice to know my future boss isn't a prude and the lovely lady he came with is not the jealous type. I think I'm going to enjoy working with you. Would you like me to take care of that for you?"

Mike looked into Joanna's eyes for a few moments before he said, "I wouldn't want you to start your new career thinking you have to satisfy your boss in any way, other than doing the job you're assigned. If the moment presents itself again someday, then we'll properly address or undress the situation."

"Ok, that's fair enough." Joanna replied, "My only concern is for you. I didn't want to leave you hanging... or should I say, standing up, like that. As long as you'll be taken care of, I understand."

"Don't worry Joanna." Judy quickly added, "All of his needs will be well cared for as soon as we leave. One good thing about this situation is, now you know what a big prick your future boss really is."

Everyone on the deck ... And I do mean EVERYONE, roared with laughter! Well, except for Mike, he stood stone faced while Joanna continued to rub his hard cock against her body.

When the laughter died down, "Dan?" Mike interrupted. "Can we step away for a few minutes and talk privately?"

Mike walked over to the steps that led off of my deck, and hesitated before he walked down to the lawn. I gave Mike a one word question. "Ted?"

"I have no problem with that." Mike responded. "He's going to hear more later with your whole family. It's just timing, at this point."

Ted and I caught up with Mike, and walked beside him about a hundred feet out into the back yard. Mike stopped and since he hadn't said anything Ted and I took a couple of steps further, and stopped. We turned around and faced Mike.

Mike began to speak. "Dan, one of the main reasons I came over to your house tonight, was to recruit Joanna. Judy and I have been talking about this since the morning of the break-in. I really don't want to start a friendship off with a conflict, and if you really want to give Joanna a permanent, full time position, I won't get in your way. But, having said that, I own a business where Joanna will fit right in, and I can pay her what she's worth. Unlike the local police department, I can give her a full time permanent position with a starting salary well into six figures. And she'll be making me money at that."

"And Ted, No offense intended, but Joanna probably can't accept the reward she will get, as soon as she isn't working for your department, if she stays there. I know I can't accept reward money from work at the Sheriff's Department.

As we walked back towards the deck Ted responded to Mike. "You're right about the reward money, Mike. Out of curiosity, what kind of reward money are you talking about?"

"Ted, to be truthful I don't know the total yet, but I can tell you that she can't make that much in ten years with your department."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "Who the hell are you, Mike? Where do you get that kind of money? Are you some fucking oil sheik? Do you own one of the Emirates or something?"

"No Dan, but a company I own, provides security for some of them." Mike replied matter-of-factly.

"No fucking shit," Ted blurted out. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

"Dan," Mike began. "How jammed up is your schedule for tomorrow? I'd like to take you and Ted to lunch, along with your wives. That would be Kim, Beth, and Marion, if I have it figured right. We'd be out for a couple of hours."

"Mike, you are not the average emergency room doctor, are you? You've got my curiosity piqued. I'll make the time if Ted will. I can make sure Beth has the time, and we can ask Kim if she can get free when we get back to the deck."

Now, I was really wondering who this Mike guy was. How did he know about my relationship with Beth?

Ted answered quickly. "I'll make the time as well, Dan. As I guess you both know, Marion works for me, so I can bring her as well. Seems to me Mike knows as much about us as we do. This is getting scary."

Mike smiled and said, "I guess I better go see if I can talk Kim into going for a helicopter ride tomorrow, eh?"

We finished the walk back to the deck where the ladies had conversations going on in several places. As it turned out, Kim, Beth, Marion, and Judy were in a small group and Mike walked over next to Kim and Judy.

When there was a short break in their conversation Mike broke in. "Ladies, I'd like to interrupt for just a minute here. I have reliable information that three of you have an opening for a couple of hours for lunch tomorrow. The only question is, Kim, can I talk you into coming to lunch with me tomorrow? I would like to have my pilot drop on the lawn at Dan's office around 11:30, and fly you to a little place I know about, just up the road from your house."

Kim looked at Mike with a bit of shock on her face. "Your pilot? A place just up the road from my house?" Beth cut in. "And how do you know what my lunch plans are for tomorrow?"

Mike had a big smile on his face as he replied. "Fair questions, all. Marion and Beth, I already asked your bosses and your husbands if I could take you to lunch. I asked Kim's husband as well, but he doesn't have authority over Kim's schedule, so I have to ask her. Before anyone has to ask, since Judy works for me, if I tell her to be at Dan's office at 11:30, she just better be there."

"Whoa now big fella," Judy slowly toned. "Did you check with my fiancé about this? He might have something to say about you just ordering me to go to lunch with you."

"OK, OK." Mike backed up. Beth, I know you don't officially have a husband. Judy, I did check with your fiancé, and as it turns out he's OK with my plan. If you have a problem with going to lunch with these fine people, you don't have to go. I really would like to have Kim go with me though, and I really hope you'll go too, Judy."

"If Kim will come, I'll go as well." Judy finally agreed.

"I guess I can clear my calendar," said Kim. "Now about the pilot thing, what's up with that?"

Mike cocked his head. "I guess I should ask everyone. Can I get you all to meet up at Dan's office, or should I have my pilot pick y'all up at different locations? Let's see, ... Dan and Beth at his office. Kim at her office. Ted at the police department helo-pad, and Marion at the Morrison estate. Does that about cover it?"

Kim asked again. "You keep referring to your pilot. Are you serious? Are we flying somewhere?"

"I hope so." Mike replied. "Are we all in?"

Now Ted joined the conversation. "I can bring Marion, and we can stop and pick up Kim. We can be at Dan's office by 11:30."

It was my turn. "It looks like we are all in," I said. "I guess it would be good for me to let our security people know and expect your helicopter, on our lawn. Is that the plan?"

"It's a date." Mike responded. "All of you can plan on having a hearty lunch and a huge learning adventure."

Mike walked over to the group that included Terri and a couple others. "Terri," Mike asked. "How early can a guy call in on the gate phone, to open the gate, and not wake everyone in the house?"

"How early is someone likely to need the gate open?" Terri asked in reply.

Mike looked at Joanna asking, "Would 0630 be too early?"

"For what?" Joanna asked.

"Well I have a full day planned for tomorrow, and if I'm going to run with a couple of beautiful women, I need to get an early start. That's if any of the pretty ladies around here want to have my company for their run." Mike had a big smile on his face as he replied.

"At least one lady will be up and ready to open the gate for you Mike." Joanna answered quickly. "Terri, if you don't want to be up that early, I'll handle it."

"OK then," Mike spoke to everyone. "I've done all the damage I think I need to do here, this evening. I'll be ready for a run with the pretty ladies who want to run at 0630. Then I'll be looking forward to having lunch with the bosses and their husbands, meeting at Dan's office at 11:30. Judy, do you think we should get out of here so this family can catch their breath and a few winks of shut eye before we destroy their world tomorrow? Oh yeah, run in the morning is clothing optional. Personally, I prefer the option to run au' natural. Lunch is casual, or business casual clothed. Anyone have any questions?"

"I'm ready when you are." Judy spoke up.

I looked at Mike. "Mike, I want to thank you, on behalf of everyone here, for what you've done for us. You seem to be full of surprises, and I'm looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings."

Terri walked over to Mike and Judy. "At my house we like to say goodbye with kisses and hugs." She was smiling broadly and all the ladies quickly formed the now familiar receiving line, giving Mike and Judy kisses and hugs from each of them. Ted, Kevin and I kissed and hugged Judy, but we tried to just shake Mike's hand. Mike turned each handshake into a man-hug.

Hanna looked at Shelly. "I'd like to walk out to the car with them. Shelly, will you walk with me?"

Judy put her arm around Hanna's shoulders and the two of them led the way into the kitchen and through the house. Once outside the front door, Hanna stopped walking and turned to Judy and threw her arms around Judy and buried her face in her neck. Mike and Shelly continued off the front porch and out to the car before they stopped and talked quietly, while they waited.

Meanwhile, up on the front porch Judy and Hanna whispered back and forth for almost ten minutes. When they stepped back from each other both of them wiped their eyes with the back of their hand. Hanna leaned in and kissed Judy passionately before both of them turned and walked down the steps and over to the car where Mike and Shelly stood waiting.

Hanna wrapped her arms around Mike and pressed her naked body against his and said, "Thank you for all you do. I'll never know what I've done to have so many people step forward to help protect me but I want you to know, I feel safe. Meeting both of you has made my day."

Judy stepped forward and joined Mike and Hanna forming a three way hug. Before they parted, Hanna kissed both of them and said, "Please come back when you can, I know the Morrisons will welcome you anytime.

Judy's voice cracked slightly when she said, "Sweetheart, please don't worry. Now that I've met you and Terri, I'll be back often. Both of you are very beautiful girls. Take care of yourself honey and remember there are people who will do anything to make sure you stay safe."

"I know," Hanna said, "I'll never forget."

Hanna and Shelly stood with their arms wrapped around each other and watched as Mike held the door open for Judy to get into the car, before he walked around and got into the car. They waved as the car started to pull away and until it disappeared from sight.

They looked at each other as Shelly asked, "Are you alright honey?"

"Yes, as alright as I can be, given what's happened to me. Thank you for protecting me."

"When I first came here, this was just another detail to me. However, now that I've lived with you and Terri and found out what wonderful young ladies both of you are, I'm committed to making sure both of you stay safe. I love both of you and I'll never let anyone hurt you if it's in my power to prevent it. Come on, let's go back and join the others."

When Hanna and Shelly came back to the deck, Shelly had her arm around Hanna, and Hanna's eyes betrayed her. She had been crying. Terri rushed over to Hanna and wrapped her arms around her and asked, "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I feel so loved, I can't describe it." Hanna replied. Kim and Beth immediately walked over and surrounded Hanna and Terri and in a motherly fashion they comforted both girls.

Mary took the phone away from her ear saying, "Shelly, your sister-in-law Amy is on the phone. She has some important news for you."

Shelly took the phone from Mary's extended hand and put it to her ear before saying, "Hello Amy, I was going to call you and see how things were going. We've been busy since we got back from Germany."

Amy blurted out, "Oh Shelly, everything is so wonderful. Say, can you come over for a little while? I'd rather have you find out about all the wonderful things that have happened, in person, than telling you on the phone?"

Shelly said, "I don't know, let me check with the others."

Shelly turned towards Joanna asking, "Would you cover for me for a little while? Amy has some great news for me and she wants to tell me in person."

"Oh gosh yes," Joanna said, "You haven't seen your family since you left for Germany. Go ahead, enjoy yourself."

Shelly put the phone to her ear and said, "Ok, Joanna is going to cover me, I'll be right over."

"Come as you are, don't bother getting dressed." Amy quickly added.

"I can't do that, what happens if I get stopped or worse in an accident?" Shelly inquired.

"Shelly, didn't your mom always tell you to wear clean panties in case you were in an accident?" Amy laughed hysterically. "Well honey, if you aren't wearing any panties, you don't have to worry about someone seeing the stains."

"Very funny!" Shelly said into the phone before she added, "Ok, ok, I'll come as I am but I'm still going to grab something to put on, just in case. See you in about twenty minutes." Shelly replied.

"Ted, may I take the car since you're going to be here?" Shelly asked as she placed the phone on the table.

"Just be careful, especially if you're going to drive it, dressed like that. I don't need anyone on my detail to cause a scandal." Ted added.

Shelly dashed upstairs and grabbed her white lace bikini cover that tied in the front, before she bounced back downstairs, grabbed the keys from the office and was out the door in a heartbeat.

Out on the deck, Kevin was on his back with Jenna riding cowgirl on his cock. At the same time Sue was kneeling over Kevin's face verbally encouraging him to tongue fuck her as well as devour her clit. Jenna and Sue had their arms wrapped around each other and when they weren't verbally encouraging Kevin, they were kissing passionately.

I watched them for a few seconds before I said, "Don't have a heart attack son; you've got two hot women on you."

I walked over and joined Hanna, Terri, Kim, Beth and Joanna. Mary was tongue wrestling Ted while Ted had one of Mary's beautiful "A" cup breasts in each hand, massaging them. Marion was on her knees devouring Ted's manhood and rolling his balls in her hands. I smiled to myself and thought of all the guys or women who were sitting on the perimeter for our safety and wondered if they were watching what we were doing.

When I arrived at the little group, Terri asked me, "Dad, will you please make love to me, tonight? Will you sleep in my bed all night?"

"Absolutely sweetheart, I'm available to you anytime you want. Both you and Hanna have a special place in my heart." I answered.

I hugged both Hanna and Terri to my body and said, "I've said it before and I'll reaffirm by saying, I will do anything for you two girls. I'll even protect you with my life, if necessary."

Terri reached down and lifted my hardening cock and stroked it. In a little girl's voice she said, "Daddy, I love you so much. Will you please take me up to my room now?"

Hanna stepped in front of me and gave me a long, tight hug followed by a passionate kiss before she said, "I love you dad. Now go take care of all Terri's needs."

Terri hooked her arm into mine and didn't give me much choice but to follow her when she stepped towards the sliding doors. I looked over my shoulder and said, "We're off to see the wizard."

Kim laughed and said, "Take good care of her Dan, she deserves it. We'll lock up; don't worry about anything other than pleasing Terri."

Joanna hugged Hanna to her body asking, "Are you sure you're ok?"

"It's almost dark, but I'd love to take a walk out to the pond. Will someone walk with me?" Hanna asked.

Mary quickly spoke up saying, "Of course we'll walk with you. Let me get the radio. Ted, you don't mind do you?"

Ted quickly replied, "Just be careful and don't stay out there too late. I think Marion and I are going to watch a movie or something."

"I love the or something part." Marion added.

Joanna spoke up saying, "I'll go too, Ted is here in case Terri needs someone. I'll take my shoulder bag."

Kim said, "I'll go too. Let me grab some towels."

Beth walked into the house and brought out a cloth bag and Kim stuffed the towels in it. Soon the five of them walked down the steps and started across the lawn. They walked slowly and talked a lot, about nothing. Almost everything they said made them giggle like school girls.

When they arrived at the pond Hanna bravely ran into the cold water up to her waist before she flopped down and immersed her body. Mary also threw caution to the wind and followed Hanna's actions.

Beth looked at Kim and said, "Oh what the hell, you only live once." A moment later she ran into the water up to her waist before she dove underwater and swam almost to the other side the pond before she surfaced again.

When she came up she shouted, "HOLY SHIT! There's a really cold spot back there. It's colder than the rest of the water; my nipples are going to pop off my tits."

Kim looked at Joanna and said, "It's our turn. Come on, let's go for a swim."

Joanna looked around the woods that surrounded the small pond before she stepped forward and set her bag down on a rock near the water. Her weapon would be close enough if she needed it but far enough away where it wouldn't fall into the water. She stood up and said, "Ok Kim, let's do this. I know I'm gonna hate myself in a few seconds."

Kim and Joanna joined hands and the two of them walked slowly into the water. When the cold water touched the lips of their bald pussy, both of them involuntarily shuddered. Kim looked at Joanna before she asked, "Are you ready to dunk underwater and get this over with, or are you into masochism?"

"I am so sexually charged right now, I think I'll stand right here for a few more seconds and let my pussy cool down before I take the plunge." Joanna said with a giggle.

"Ok, it's cool, let's go!" Joanna announced as she pulled Kim into the water.

When they surfaced, Kim yelled, "Oh MY GOD! That's cold!"

"It's not too bad if you keep moving Kim." Mary announced.

Joanna was laughing when her head came out of the water. She shrieked, "I not only cooled my pussy down by forty degrees, now my tits are numb."

They swam out to the middle of the little pond and formed a circle. The water was too deep for any of them to touch bottom, so they had to tread water. For the next fifteen minutes or so, they all acted like they were girls in high school. They talked, laughed, splashed water at each other, played underwater grab-ass, kissed each other but most of all they had fun. The five of them bonded even more strongly than ever before. Most importantly, after a few minutes, they didn't even mind the cold water anymore.

Meanwhile back at the house, Jenna, Kevin and Sue finished having sex on the deck. After catching their breath while sharing hugs and kisses, they stood up and noticed they were all by themselves. Jenna said, "I've got to take a shower and let some of this cum run out of me. Come on; let's shower out here on the deck."