The Morrisons Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers

"When you are with Dan, no one will ever get away with doing something you don't want them to. He believes both parties have to be consenting any time there's any action." Beth whispered back.

"I know I saw him this morning when he challenged Bart! He walked right up and got in Bart's face and told him what to do. I thought Bart was going to hit Dan but he didn't. I was very impressed by his actions." Taffy whispered.

I heard Taffy's last comment so I said, "Taffy, you never have to be worried being dressed or naked when I'm around. No one will ever touch you without your consent."

"I know, Beth just told me that." Taffy countered.

"I'll wait for you to get dressed. It just feels weird standing here naked but I'm not uncomfortable. I'm getting used to having all of you seeing me. I mean, all of you are looking at the real me, there's nothing being hidden from your view."

"God this is so fucking weird. If anyone had told me I would be naked in front of the big boss this morning when I woke up, I'd have told them they were fucking crazy. Actually Beth, I'm getting excited standing naked in front of these guys and I feel safe because no one is trying to do anything to me." Taffy said with a smile.

"Me too!" Connie replied

The tailor looked up at Connie, pausing briefly to stare at her bald pussy, before his eyes got to her face, "All three of you sure make this old man's heart beat faster. If any of you need something tailored, I'll stop what I'm doing and take care of you. With all the new business we've had lately, I may have to hire another tailor to work with me."

Cindy spoke up saying, "You can thank Mr. Morrison and Ms. Thompson for the increase in business. I've been told by some of the customers, who've come in, they've spread the word around their company. My customers have told me they heard we sell high quality suits and the tailor does a fantastic job."

The tailor looked at us saying, "Thank you Mr. Morrison and you too Ms. Thompson."

When the tailor was finished with Connie she stepped down off the platform and Beth stepped up on it without any hesitation. She hung her two suits on the small rack at the end of the platform and selected a skirt to put on first. The tailor went right to work and hemmed the skirt to the length that Beth wanted. Like Taffy and Connie, Beth had all her items measured for her and ready to be sewed before she stepped off the platform.

Beth walked over to the tailor and held out her arms and gave him a naked hug. It wasn't a quick hug but one that lasted almost a minute. All of us could see she had her lovely titties pressed tightly against his chest.

Taffy also hugged the tailor while she was naked but her hug only lasted a few seconds. Connie followed Taffy and then all three of them started to get dressed. The tailor told all three young ladies they had wonderful body shapes and he enjoyed working with them. He said, "Please don't take this the wrong way but I'm glad you didn't wear any clothes while I worked. I don't get that many who choose to be nude, but I appreciate those who do. I'll look forward to helping all of you again in the future."

When all three young ladies were finished dressing, we walked back out into the shop to look at blouses. While they browsed through some of the blouses I stood off to the side and watched Cindy and Jeff help both Taffy and Connie choose selections to try on. When they finished we went over to the dressing rooms. Taffy was the first to step out of the dressing room and ask my opinion on a blouse. Connie must have heard her and she opened the curtain and also asked for my opinion.

When they made all their selections we waited while Jeff and Cindy totaled up everyone's purchases. I explained to both Taffy and Connie I'd arranged for each of them to have a charge account with the shop owner. Both of them expressed their gratitude and promised to make sure they paid. I smiled at both of them saying, "I trust both of you and that's why I'm helping you get started. Everyone needs a helping hand from time to time. Who knows both of you could work your way up to executive status one day."

Beth paid for her selections while Taffy and Connie signed a contract to make monthly in store payments. I handed Jeff and Cindy each a fifty dollar bill and thanked them for doing an excellent job.

I pulled them off to the side and said, "With the promotion, we are going to be busy but we will be home in the evenings. If you'd like to come back out to our home, you have the address. There's no invitation required for either of you. I hope you'll take advantage of the open invitation. It will be great to see more of you."

Cindy reached up and hugged me whispering, "I want your body, Dan Morrison. I hope that invitation includes a wild ride."

When we finished our hug I looked at Cindy, I winked and nodded my head. Her smile couldn't have been any broader. I said, "We are going away on a trip until sometime late next Monday."

Cindy understood what I said without asking any questions. Jeff shook my hand and said, "Have a great trip and stay safe."

John came walking out to say goodbye and he was especially warm to the three young ladies. He told them if they needed anything to come back and he would make sure Jeff and Cindy would be available to take care of them.

John shook my hand and with a broad smile said, "Thank you Dan, I appreciate what you're doing for my business."

I smiled and squeezed his hand saying, "No problem John. I can only steer someone to your shop, customer service is what keeps them coming back. You have two great sales people right here in front of you, treat them well."

I smiled at both Jeff and Cindy then said goodbye and turned to leave. John rushed past us and opened the door. When Joe saw us come out of the shop he opened the car door for us to get in. Once inside Taffy exclaimed, "Can you believe it Connie, this morning we were in deep shit for not moving fast enough and this afternoon, there are people rushing to open the door for us. Pinch me; I want to make sure this isn't a dream."

Connie reached over and pinched Taffy's arm and she yelled, "Ouch! That hurt!"

Connie started giggling and said, "Yep, you're awake, this has to be real."

Beth and I laughed. Suddenly the phone rang beside me and I picked it up. I heard Joe ask, "Where do you want to go next Mr. Morrison?"

I told him to call me back in a few minutes and I'd tell him.

"Do you two want to go to the lingerie shop or do you have enough underwear?" I asked while looking at Taffy and Connie.

They looked at each other; I saw both of them start to blush. Taffy turned to me saying, "I can only speak for myself when I say, I live paycheck to paycheck because I help my family with expenses. I really don't have the money to buy fancy lingerie like we saw in Beth's drawers. I appreciate your offer but I can wear my current underwear for now. I don't want to ask you for any more favors. You've helped me enough to get me started in my new job."

"My family has also been hit hard with the current economic hard times. My father is also looking for work and can't find a job. He's older and no one wants to hire an older guy. He's trying and all of us who are still living at home are chipping in to make it. I'd better wait until times get better before I buy any fancy underwear too." Connie added.

I looked at Beth and the phone rang. I picked it up and gave Joe the address for the lingerie shop. When I hung up the phone I said, "We are going to the lingerie shop and get each of you some panties and bras ..."

Beth interrupted me, "What Dan is saying is that I'm going to buy each of you some bras and panties to wear with your new suits. I want both of you dressed for success. I will pay for the items we choose for you and you won't have to pay me back. Consider this a gift from both of us to both of you."

"I told you, I started out at the bottom when I was fresh out of high school so I know what it's like to be in your shoes. I struggled back then by myself because I left home and moved to the city. I rented an apartment and I lived paycheck to paycheck for a long time until I started moving up in the company with this particular young man who I performed secretarial duties for. Every time he advanced he brought me along with him and yesterday, well you know where we are now. I want both of you to remember this day and if you ever find yourself in a position to assist someone who needs your help, well ..."

Both Taffy and Connie sat in the seat facing us and stared. It seemed like a long time before either of them said anything. As customary it was Taffy who spoke first asking, "Are you guys for real? I mean, nobody helps a stranger. You two are the big bosses and big bosses don't give a rat's ass for people low on the food chain and ..."

I let Taffy rant until she quieted down and said, "Tell me about your father and what type of work he used to do."

Taffy looked at me with a confused look on her face. "Do I need to repeat my question?"

Dumbfounded, Taffy said, "Like Connie's dad, my dad is older too. We are the babies in our respective families. When his company was hit with layoffs, he was one of the first to go. He's looking for work but he can't find a job in his field. He was an engineer of some kind, I don't know any more than that."

To save time, when we get back to the office, I'm going to have Beth give each of you her office phone number. I want you to take the number home with you tonight and have your dad's call Beth tomorrow and set up an appointment for an interview with me. I'll find out, for myself, if I have a job they can do. I can't promise anything but I'm certainly willing to hire an older guy as both of you called them, if I have something available.

Connie looked at Taffy and said, "Hit me!" Taffy hit her arm!

"Yes, that hurt so I'm not dreaming either." Connie replied.

Taffy smiled and said, "Both of you sure know how to shock a person. How are we ever going to repay you?"

"It's very simple; you can repay us by helping someone else someday. It doesn't have to be with money or material things, a show of kindness goes a long ways." I replied

"Dan, I have a perfect idea. When we do the employment drive at the homeless veteran shelter, let's take Taffy and Connie with us. They can help me and it will expose them to someone less fortunate than they are."

"That's an excellent idea Beth! Would the two of you like to go along with us and help us? We will be doing that after regular business hours." I asked.

Both Taffy and Connie said they'd love to help. Connie offered, "Dan you can ask us to do anything and we'll do it for you. You've been so kind to us, it's hard to believe."

The car came to a stop in front of the lingerie shop and Joe opened the door for us to get out. When we were out of the car I looked at Joe saying, "Come in with me so we can talk while they're choosing lingerie."

Beth looked at me and smiled while Taffy and Connie whirled around and stared at me for a moment before they turned back and started walking towards the door. When we walked into the boutique, the older lady who owned the place came over to us immediately. When she saw me she hesitated for a moment, looked at the three young ladies with me and then smiled. Then she looked at Joe, who was dressed in his chauffeur uniform and her smile grew even bigger.

She held out her hand saying, "My name is Maggie, I know you've been here a few times before but I never caught your name."

I politely shook her hand saying, "My name is Mr. Morrison. Mr. Dan Morrison. As you clearly stated, I've been here before so I know my way around your boutique. We are on a time schedule today and we would love to have some uninterrupted time to make our selections. We need to get back to the office."

"Very well, Mr. Morrison please feel free to browse and if you want a particular item and can't find it, I'll be happy to assist you." Maggie stated in a clear sing-songy voice.

"Actually Maggie, I hope you won't take this the wrong way, but if I need assistance, I'd prefer to have one of your employees assist me. I'm going to be paying for the items we select so you will be making some money off my purchase. I don't want to give you a tip on top of your markup. If one of your employees assists me, I'll be spreading the wealth, won't I?"

Maggie stared at me with a look of disbelief on her face before she recovered with a smile saying, "Yes, but of course Mr. Morrison. The customer is always right. If you need assistance I will send one of my employees. Thank you for shopping in my humble store."

I looked over the racks and saw Beth, Taffy and Connie had started looking through the panty and bra sets so I motioned for Joe to follow me. As we walked away from Maggie, I saw her look out the front door and most likely at our car parked at the curb.

I watched as Beth expertly browsed and chose items that were both practical and sexy. At the same time I talked with Joe as we walked down the various aisles. When Beth, Taffy and Connie had chosen several pieces each, Beth led the way to the changing room in the back of the boutique. Joe and I followed and we sat down in the comfortable chairs across from the changing rooms.

Almost immediately after we were seated a young lady came over and asked Joe and me if we wanted something to drink. I asked her for a cold bottle of water and Joe agreed that sounded good. The young lady excused herself and when she came back she had two bottles of water on a tray with two plastic cups. I reached out and picked up a bottle of water and said, "I can drink it right out of the bottle" The young lady smiled at both of us as Joe reached out and took the other bottle off the tray.

Beth stated, "I want to let both of you know, since this is a boutique you can be nude out in this area if you want to. Also we're lucky to have two males present to give us their opinions."

"Beth, the last time we were here, you didn't close your curtain. I don't see any need in you doing it this time either." I said with a smile.

Beth smiled at me saying, "No problem Dan. I don't mind at all."

Taffy exclaimed in a hushed voice, "You didn't close your curtain even when you were changing?"

Beth quietly said, "Taffy, think about it! Some of the items we selected are sheer so they're going to see your body anyway."

"Yes, that's right." Taffy replied, "Besides I've already undressed and displayed my body to a few men this afternoon, I guess another one won't matter."

Each of young ladies selected a changing room and much to my amazement and exhilaration; nary a one closed their curtain before they started undressing. Beth knew I wanted Joe to see her naked body so she stood facing us and carried on a conversation with me as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, unhooked her bra and slipped it off and finally she unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and let it slide down her legs before she stepped out of it. She hung up the skirt and turned back and struck a pose with her legs parted while she asked me a question. I answered her question and then looked at Joe.

He was sitting in his seat with his eyes wide open staring at Beth's naked body. I motioned for Beth to walk over to us and without hesitation, she did just that. She didn't stop walking until she couldn't walk any further. With Beth standing in front of us, I turned to Joe asking, "I hope what happens in this boutique will stay between us and not be spread around."

Joe stared at Beth's bald pussy before he said, "Ms. Thompson you look lovely, thank you for allowing me to see all of you."

Beth leaned over and whispered to Joe, "Any time you want to see my naked body all you have to do is ask." Joe's face turned beet red as he tried to think of something to say but he was tongue tied.

Beth turned and walked back to her changing room. One by one all three of the young ladies came out in various bra and panty sets. They walked close to Joe and I before they did a slow three hundred and sixty degree turn so we could view the back and well as the front. Before they walked back to the dressing room, we informed each of them which articles looked good and which ones looked sexy on them. It was a hard job, but someone had to do it.

When they ran out of sets to try on, all of them re-dressed and brought their selections out with them. Joe and I helped them decide which items to keep. True to her word, Beth paid for all of the items which the three of them selected. We started walking towards the front door of the boutique with Maggie following us and telling us to come back any time. She stood in the open doorway while we got into the limo and she watched us pull away from the curb.

I looked at my watch and saw we'd been gone a little over two hours but I felt the trip was worth doing. I looked at the other three with me asking, "Is anyone hungry?"

All three of them said, "Yes!"

I picked up the phone and called Joe and gave him the address for a little deli I used to use when I would go out and get my lunch. We pulled up in front of the deli a few minutes later. I invited Joe to come in with us and get a sandwich. It was after the lunch hour rush so we didn't have to wait to have our sandwiches made. We selected a drink and I paid for our lunches before we moved to a table near the front window.

We ate our lunch in peace but we had a lively conversation going. Both Taffy and Connie wanted to know how two men could watch three naked women try on sexy underwear and not try to feel them up or touch them in any way.

I looked at Beth and she said, "I'll prepare a statement for Joe."

I looked at Joe saying, "I'd like for you to sign a confidentiality statement for me. I don't want anything you may have seen or heard today going anywhere outside this little group."

"Mr. Morrison, in case you aren't aware, as part of my duties as your chauffeur, I have already signed non-disclosure/confidentiality statement and it's in my file.

"Until recently, I've never had the services of a chauffeur so I didn't know that. I appreciate you telling me." I said with a smile.

"As for the lady's question, I totally enjoyed seeing all three of you this afternoon. I had to restrain myself to my gentlemanly composure. All three of you are very beautiful young ladies, in your clothes but I particularly loved seeing all of you out of them. If I may be so bold as to say, it's a shame you have to hide all your beauty under those clothes." Joe unabashedly said with his slight accent.

"Connie, Taffy, I know you signed a statement so I'll tell you, like Beth, I'm also a nudist. So as beautiful as both of you are, I've been around nude females all my life. I'm not jaded by any means, I still appreciate each view I get of a naked female. I also managed to use my self-control today as I watched all three of you lovely ladies chose your underwear. The best part for me was when all of you allowed me an unobstructed view of your naked body." I said as I looked at all three ladies seated with me.

We finished our sandwiches and left the deli. We arrived back at the office a short time later. I asked Joe to come up to my office at four o'clock. The four of us rode the elevator up to my office. Once inside I asked Connie and Taffy if they had a locker down in their old work area. Both of them said they did so I advised them to go down and clean out their locker and then come back up to Kelly's office to wait for the delivery from the clothing shop.

I sat down at my desk and Beth said, "I need to make arrangements with Captain McGrath for our flight time."

"When you call Captain McGrath make sure you tell him about the ground travel once we land, so he can calculate when we have to leave to be at the cottages somewhere around noon." I said to Beth.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers
1...45678...14