The Motherfuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

Claudia felt the hands tugging at the tops of her jeans. She tried to kick the person away. She could not see who it was, Max was kissing her mouth as he fondled her breast. Then her head was covered by her tee shirt as a renewed effort was made to pull it off. Her bra hung loose suspended by the shoulder straps, the catch had been torn free.

Her jeans were dragged down her legs and she was pulled back up onto the bed. Her bed, hers and Josef's bed. She kept her eyes closed, she did not want to look, she did not want to see this happening to herself on her marital bed. Her one safe haven.

There was a brief moment of silence as her panties were torn away. She knew why. She knew what they were looking at. Her pubis, her bright titian pubic hair, almost orange in certain lights. It was like a soft down, over her mound and the boys hands softly stroked the intriguing mat of her hair. Then she felt a tongue licking at her clitoris, fingers parting her labia, a mouth engulfing her pussy.

'Does she taste as good as you thought Karl?'

Claudia froze inside, the warm tongue flicking her clitoris, causing her belly to churn was that of her son. She tried to resist, fight the urges deep within her, but again her hips rose to meet his mouth, his fingers, she was his slut just like her father said she would be.

Her feet were lifted back over her head exposing her lewd nakedness, and the glistening pink of her pussy walls.

'Want a taster fellas? My mom has the sweetest, hottest, pussy on the planet.'

She felt Karl move his face away and another mouth replace it. She was lost now. Lost in a world of guilt, anger, loss and need. The primal needs of her body. She heard the rustle of clothing and knew the boys were undressing. A series of taps against her face, confirmed there were two naked cocks resting close to her head.

Her chin was grabbed and the first sticky thick cock was presented to her mouth. She could resist, but now there was no point. She opened her mouth, and eased the full length of the young cock down towards her throat, she began to lick at suck upon the shaft, fucking it, the same way her pussy was being fucked by an unknown mouth.

'What a sucker. Your mom has one dirty mouth. She is going to blow me dry. She-it brother she is one hungry girl.'

Claudia eased into a rhythm, fucking swift hard, drawing, drawing to make the boy cum, make the task as short as possible. She had forgotten how it felt to be taken, to be used. All the years with Josef she had been loved. His touch always gentle, respectful, reverential. He had brought her pleasure, she had loved him. But now with her legs spread wide, and a finger exploring the entrance to her ass, she remembered what she had been missing, been denying, the special feeling of being used as nothing more than a plaything.

Her head was pulled back before the first cock could spurt down her throat. Confused she lay open mouthed then a second cock entered her mouth. The hand gripping the back of her head, controlling her movements, without looking she knew it was Karl her father had trained him well.

Ralf was the first to enter her pussy. Karl had changed position kneeling to her side, so she could see between the arch of her legs, the long thick cock quivering and jerking drooling pre cum as it was positioned and thrust into her wet welcoming pussy. She grunted and sighed grasping Karl's cock tighter with her mouth, she ran her teeth along the thick ridge vein. Her tongue ran around the rim of his cock, flicking it then sucking it as Ralf pounded into her body. Peter and Max watched pulling and flicking her nipples each planning their turn inside Claudia's body.

Ralf came quickly, his fluids swirling deep inside of her, before spilling out to run down the valley towards her ass. Peter was quick to follow, as Karl finally spurted into her mouth. Claudia removed the cock from her mouth, licking it totally clean, just like a good mother should as her body jerked to the thrusts of Peter's cock.

Finally Max took his turn between Claudia's legs. She cleaned each sticky cocky with her mouth. Waited, waited till Max was close to cumming, then she locked her legs behind his back and drove herself onto his shaft till the spasms of her orgasm rocked through her body. There was no rest for Claudia that night as each boy continued to take it in turns to fuck her, till the morning sun broke through the window. As she closed her eyes to finally sleep, Karl leant over her whispering in her ear.

'See you tonight mommy dear. You have just been had by the Motherfuckers.'

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers
12