The Mountain Cabin Getaway Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krys's hands were at his waist as she kissed down his ribcage, tongued his navel several times, and brought her hands to his pant legs. She stroked down both his legs, avoiding his erection for now, except for a thumb, as she stroked his strong legs, then up and down again. She unsnapped his shorts and pulled the zipper down slowly, being careful not to snag him, while kissing his nipples again. Backing away, she tugged the bottom of each leg of his shorts until he lifted his hips, allowing them to be pulled down over them. She pulled slowly down until his cock finally popped up and out of them, then hurriedly took the shorts off over his feet. He was naked now as she admired his fine body and firm cock.

She ran her hands back up his legs, to the base of his cock, touched his balls, and then his cock head. It twitched up at her touch, letting her know it liked her. She held it in her hand and stroked it several times, moving her head closer each time, until her lips were right at its head. She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of his head, then the shaft. Opening her mouth, she took the head into it, licking the bottom of the head, then slowly began fucking it with her head, holding his balls with her hands. She sucked lightly, not wanting to make him cum yet. She had not had sex in a couple of months and definitely wanted this fine cock inside her.

After what seemed like forever, but was only 8 or 10 minutes, she could tell he was as hard as he was ever going to get, and it was time to go to the next step. Removing her mouth from his cock, she stood up in front of him, looking into his eyes so he could see the lust in her own eyes. She untied the rope around the waist but didn't open the robe. She rolled her shoulders until one side of the top fell from the shoulder. She turned around and let it slide further down, baring it to the middle of her back. Turning around again, facing him, she let the soft, pink velour slide over and off her breast, and thrust it up for his inspection. Then she let the other shoulder fall off like the first, turned around, and let the robe fall to her waist, holding it together at the front. She moved sensually back and forth, like a dancer, dancing to the music in her head. When she turned around again, both breasts were bare and standing up proud.

"Do you want to touch them?" she asked with pouty lips.

"Of course I do. They're quite beautiful, you know."

Standing between his legs, she leaned forward until he raised both of his hands and grasped both of her melons. She gasped at the feel of his hands caressing them. She had wanted them there since she first saw him at the mountaintop, making love to Ros. Her nipples were already hard from her own excitement of holding and sucking him. He pinched them to make them even harder, then raised his face to press between her breasts, making a Dan sandwich as he pressed them to his ears. He pulled back and sucked each nipple and licked them with his tongue, bringing louder and deeper moans from Krys. She stood up straight, pulled the robe apart and let it drop to the floor.

"Take me to the bedroom!" It wasn't a request. She wanted him NOW and knew he was ready too.

He stood and scooped her into his arms as she kissed him warmly on his lips, touching tongues together. As they passed Ros, she said, "It's OK. It's only sex!"

Dan placed her on her back in the middle of the bed and climbed on top of her. He kissed her, then moved down to feel and kiss her breasts again. Moving lower, he kissed his way down to her pussy. She opened her legs wide, showing him how ready she was. He licked her clit, which produced even more moans. He put his tongue in her pussy as far as it would go, tasting her sweet juices, which were flowing free now. She was ready for him. There was one more thing he wanted to do. He sat up on top of her waist, his cock on her belly. She sensed what he wanted and grasped her breasts in her hands and lifted them. He slid up and put his cock between them and she closed them around it so he could fuck them. She could see his head poking through when he thrust up. She tweaked her nipples while she pressed them together.

Ros had followed them in and sat in a chair at the foot of the bed. Her had removed her own robe now while she played with her breasts as she took in the sight before her. She could never do that for him, with her much smaller breasts, but she understood that it was many men's fantasy to do what he was doing. It looked pretty hot to her too, seeing her boyfriend doing these things to a stranger.

"Do you want to fuck my pussy? Tell me you want it." Krys said.

"I want to fuck your beautiful little pussy." He said.

"Oh, fuck me now! Fuck my tight, wet pussy now! Fuck me until I come all over you." Krys demanded, knowing the dirty talk would turn on this older man.

She released her boobs and stroked his cock a couple of times. "Fuck me with your big, hard cock. Put it in my hot pussy. I need it inside me NOW!"

She held it in one hand as he slid down, hovering at the entrance to her vagina. She rubbed it inside her labia to make it nice and wet, and rubbed the head on her clit to drive herself crazy too.

"What are you going to do to me now?" she asked Dan, holding his cock at the entrance to her awaiting pussy. "Tell me what you want to do."

"I'm going to jam my hard cock into your wet pussy and fuck you hard until you cum all over it. Is that what you want? You want me inside you?"

"YES! YES! Please FUCK me now, you big, strong man. Take me and make me cream over and over."

She pulled him to her and he thrust his hips to impale her in one long stroke. She pulled him in until he was up to his balls inside her. She threw both legs around his hips, pulling him in fully, thrusting her hips up to meet his. Krys had her first orgasm right then. They started fucking each other hard, like she asked for, setting up a frantic rhythm.

"Oh, it's soo good, lover. Fuck me hard, just like that. Pound me until I cum again, and then again. Don't ever stop. Do you like my tight pussy? I told you it was tight. Can you feel this?" She asked, milking his cock with her strong pussy muscles.

Ros gasped when they coupled in front of her. It was surreal seeing Dan fucking this hot, slutty acting little girl right in front of her, not even caring that she was there watching. She had to reach for her own pussy, rubbing her clit hard before inserting 2 fingers inside herself. Her other hand squeezed her breasts alternately, sending electric pulses down to meet her fingers below.

"Squeeze my breasts. Do you feel my hard nipples? It's all because of you, lover. You made them that way. Oh, yes, you're making me cum again." Krys moaned as his hands on her breasts and cock thrusting into her made her cum all over him again, like she wanted.

Krys sensed that Dan was very close to cumming.

"Don't cum inside me! I want you to cum on my tits. Do you like it when I call them that? I want to see it shooting on them and feel your hot cum on my nipples. Tell me when you're cumming, please?

After a short while, Dan blurted out, "I'm about to cum now. Ready?"

"Oh, yes, lover. Pull it out and cum all over my tits. You want to, don't you? I know you want to and I want it too. Come on baby, shoot it on me." Moaned Krysteal.

Dan pulled his cock out and moved up to straddle Kryteal's waist. He held his cock to aim it at both of her breasts while he came on both of them, rubbing his cum over her nipples as he emptied his balls on her.

Meanwhile, Ros fingered her own pussy and watched in amazement at the sight before her.

"Do you want to eat my cum out of me, sweetie? Do you want to taste it and see how much you made me cum?" Krys asked Dan. "You made me cum a lot, you know. Want to see how much?"

"Yes, I want to taste your cum. Climb up here and sit on my face, little girl." Replied Dan as he lay down on his back.

Krys climbed up to straddle Dan's head, with her knees on either side of his head, facing his feet so she could see Ros. She hovered above him and squeezed out a few drops that splashed on his nose and mouth.

"Ros looks so hot sitting there with two fingers inside her pussy. I think she needs some relief too."

Eating Krys and fondling her big breasts caused Dan to start to rise again. "Ros, come join us, won't you? Dan's cock wants your mouth on it, doesn't it Dan? Can you see what it is doing to him thinking about your fingers in your pussy? He's starting to rise again. Won't you join me in giving him a birthday present he'll never forget?"

"Mrggle, smrrf. Yes, Please suck my cock, Ros."

"Ha, ha, ha" Ros laughed out loud. "You don't think it could be because a sexy young blonde girl is sitting on his face, do you?"

She climbed up and sucked him, watching his hands fondling Krys's big boobs, massaging his cum into them. After a while, when he was very hard again, Ros wanted to sit on it.

Sensing Ros's desire, Krysteal said, "It's OK. Go ahead. Don't mind me. I'm here for both of you. It's just sex!"

Ros sat down on him, facing Krys, and started fucking him long and fully.

"Damn, I'm amazed that an old guy could get it up again so quickly." Gushed Krysteal. "I mean, after yesterday in the mountains, last evening in the living room, last night while we were sleeping, and just now with me, you'd think it might take a while!"

"Old guy huh? I guess that makes me his "Old lady"." Ros lamented. "While we were sleeping? You were awake for that?"

"Yes, I was! But don't worry. I enjoyed it too. I envied you a little then, and wished I had a boyfriend like Dan to take care of me whenever I need it. And, I'm sorry. No, he's not too old!"

"Dan, do you want Ros to feel my breasts too? Do you want her to feel how big and firm and soft they are, like you are feeling?"

"Mmurrgle. Ros, you should feel these. They are so nice and soft. Want to try them?"

Hesitatingly, she placed her hands over his, feeling his strong hands caressing those big mounds, around and around, until he slipped his hands away and she was left with nothing but soft skin and hard nipples to feel. She had never felt another woman's breasts before, but these were very nice ones, and the touch caused a tingling in her pussy.

"Ohh, Oooo, yes, it feels so good. Don't worry. It's only sex! Just enjoy it like I am. We want Dan to have a happy birthday, don't we? Have you ever tasted Dan? You can lick his cum off my boobs if you want to. Do you want to?"

Rosana nodded yes, meaning that, yes, she had tasted Dan before, and yes, she wanted to taste his cum on her breasts now. Leaning forward, Ros stuck out her tongue and licked some drops of Dan's cum from Krysteal's breast. It tasted good, and the soft skin it was on tasted nice too.

"OOOHHH, YES! Lick my breast. Lick Dan's cum off it. Your tongue is so nice there. Keep licking it all off. Here! There's some more on the other one. Oh, that's it. Lick it off my nipples too, Ros!" Groaned Krys. "Oh, God, Dan. Your tongue is so good there in my pussy too. Can you taste my cum? You two are going to make me cum again. Oh, it's so good. I can't believe this is happening."

"He has a good tongue, doesn't he?" Asked Ros between licks. "And I'm gonna cum any minute now too.

Krysteal raised Ros's head up and kissed her firmly on her lips. The act surprised Ros but before she could think about it, a wave of body spasms overtook her. She shook from head to toe as the orgasm overcame her and took control over her body. Her pussy squeezed Dan's cock. Krys held her close in a warm embrace, feeling her quivering.

Krysteal came too, almost squirting her cum into Dan's awaiting mouth while he lapped it up and swallowed it all. Rosana's body and Dan's tongue made her cum over and over again, until she collapsed with Ros over to their side onto the bed, breathing rapidly, sweating from the exertion. Dan's cock came out with a "Plop", still hard and standing up straight.

When he sensed that the girls had recovered, Dan had one last request for his "Birthday present".

"Krys, get over here and suck my cock. You're responsible for its present condition and you must remedy the situation. I want you to suck it as deeply as you can and, this time, no pulling out. I want you to eat all my cum and taste it like I tasted yours."

Krys had no problem with the request. She had wanted Dan's cock for two days now and would take it any way he wanted to give it to her. She quickly crawled over and grabbed it with her hand, stroked it a couple of times, and lowered her mouth on it as far as it would go. She pumped her head up and down on its' hardness while stroking the base of it and his balls with her other hand.

Dan found her breasts and caressed them with one hand. With the other, he played with her pink and swollen pussy lips, feeling her wetness from her orgasms earlier. She HAD cum a lot and he was proud that he could make this young thing cum so much. And, yes, she did taste very sweet, like a young girl should. But now it was his turn. He propped his head up and watched in amazement at the great blowjob she was giving him. He had heard that many girls were giving head to their boyfriends in school now. She must have had a lot of practice. She was very good at it.

In minutes, he began shooting his load deep into her throat. She backed off slightly to keep from choking on it, but didn't miss a drop, fucking him with her hands and sucking it with her mouth. She continued until every drop was licked from him and his shrinking penis lay flaccid in her hand. Krys rose up and kissed him, sharing his own cum with him.

"Happy Birthday, Dan!" she smiled. "They say it's better to give than receive, and, boy are they right about that! I've never enjoyed giving a present more than I have enjoyed giving you this one."

"Thank you, Krysteal. That was the best birthday preset, ever!" Exclaimed Dan, smiling from ear to ear. "And thank you too, my dear Ros, for allowing this to happen, and for helping out so well too."

"You're welcome, my sweetie. I never would have thought something like this was possible before today. I mean, letting my boyfriend make love to another woman while I watched and joined in, well it's just amazing!" Replied Rosana.

"Correction." Said Krysteal. "I didn't make love with him. That's for you two to do. What we did here, well, it's just sex!"

*

Did you enjoy it? I hope so. I sure enjoyed writing it. Please vote, post a public comment, or send me feedback. I would love to hear what you think about this little twist to my story. And, thank YOU, for reading this far. MagicFingers

12