The Movie Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marcy1238
marcy1238
44 Followers

It had just never occurred to me that exhibitionism could be fun. In fact, I'd been semi-nude in public exactly twice in my life before last month and now I was flaunting my most intimate self for his camera, even jumping in the bay naked, and loving it all.

So was I comfortable with the 'new me' that I was discovering in this relationship? I finally concluded that was a definite yes. Even though I was getting emotionally involved - and I should be concerned about the rebound relationship factor - it had been an amazing ride so far. I was definitely curious to see how this new me would handle this hot man and his fantasies.

As for the anal sex thing, I'd watched enough porn with Nick to have seen several women being fucked in the butt and they'd all seemed to enjoy it. Amazing how my opinion was changing on something I'd always thought unsanitary and disgusting.

I still couldn't see pussies as being beautiful; but at least they were interesting, with their complex folds and fluids and all. But assholes? While I still couldn't fathom the male fascination with assholes, I had to admit that Nick's finger and his tongue had felt fabulous when they had explored mine.

Let's face it, I decided at last, I've got a virgin orifice, I'm obviously curious, and I was certain my man would like to take that plunge. I was going to give it up to him eventually; so why not make it an event. I pondered the possibilities as I wandered off to bed.

It was tough getting going for work after a weekend of sailing and hot sex. But it helped that Nick is an early riser. I had a particularly intense schedule that week and arrived home Monday night rather late. I had called to warn Nick, who was such a darling: he had dinner nearly ready to serve when I arrived.

He was also quite obviously horny as he coddled me with a warm bath and massage after dinner. Then he seduced me. I was quite impressed with his energy after our wild weekend. But then, in a flash, I understood.

"You've been editing our movie, haven't you?" I demanded as we relaxed in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Yeah, all day," he confessed.

"And staring at my pussy all day, right?"

"Yeah."

"Hah! And I was beginning to think you were Superman!"

"Well I guess looking at your hot body is all the kryptonite I need," he replied.

Damn him and his disarming answer! I nuzzled up against his chest and said, "You're sweet and I'm flattered but kryptonite is what made Superman weak."

"Then I guess you're my anti-kryptonite," he replied.

The week pretty much passed just like Monday. I was busting my butt at work, arriving home late and tired to a boyfriend who had spent the day staring at my crotch. I was impressed that he always managed to convert the tired bitch who arrived home at eight into a fairly horny bitch in heat by ten.

That Thursday night at dinner Nick announced that our movie would be ready for its grand premier on Saturday.

"In that case," I told him, "I need the night off tonight and tomorrow to rest up ... and so do you."

He looked disappointed at first but accepted that it might be more fun to watch our film debut with a little pent up horniness.

That got me past Thursday night but the Friday night fuck was becoming a tradition and it was tricky convincing him that abstinence would make the heart grow fonder without giving the impression that I didn't want him. I tried to compensate him by wearing his favorite loose cotton workout shorts without panties and by offering glimpses of my bare pussy whenever possible.

I even let him feel me up and briefly diddle me with a finger before leaving him frustrated when I went to bed. It reminded me of being a teenager: as in "you can go this far but no further;" but I made sure he knew that he could have it all tomorrow.

I, at least, had a great night's sleep and when I finally awoke it felt like I had shed a week's worth of tiredness.

Rita and I had planned a shopping trip. So after breakfast and a quick workout I headed off with her while Nick attended to some errands of his own.

We had planned to check out some particularly attractive sales at a nearby outlet mall. There's nothing like cruising the racks and practically sharing dressing rooms as we judged what was hot and what was not, on each other, to break the ice and get down to some real girl talk.

Physically, Rita could have been a body double for Jennifer Lopez ten years earlier. At lunch, over margaritas, she confessed that after two children and an extra ten pounds, she worried about Carlos, who was entering those infamous midlife crisis years.

I knew that I had to be somewhat honest in my reassurances so I told her the extra ten pounds had certainly helped her in the boob department and a few extra pounds on her fabulous Latin ass hardly mattered.

Then I mentioned noticing Nick, in particular, checking her out at Liz's party and on the boat. That stopped her for a moment.

"Really?" she asked.

I assured her that it was true and mentioned seeing Ken leering at her butt as well. She laughed at that and seemed mollified for the moment. But then she continued on, obsessing about her legs, which had suffered a bit in the thighs as a result of her pregnancies. I urged her to let me show her some exercises to tighten them up.

When the conversation turned to Nick and me, Rita was full of the questions she had avoided up until then. She asked me if Nick ever mentioned his deceased wife and I admitted that he almost never did. We speculated on whether that was a problem; but it was awkward territory, since I assumed that she and Jan, his deceased wife, had most likely been friends.

Finally I had to ask what she was like. Rita paused for a long moment and finally said, "She was fun. Maybe a little wilder than you, but not that different. You would have liked her."

Wilder than me? Well that suggested a whole range of possibilities.

Finally she added cryptically, "They got together in the 80's, what would you expect?"

I wasn't sure how much more I wanted to know so I shifted the subject to Liz, who was closer to Jan's age. Liz and Rita were good friends; but what are friends for if not great gossip material.

Well, first of all, I quickly learned that Rita was not at all thrilled with Liz's recent surgical update.

"It's crazy, she's ten years older than me and now looks five years younger," she complained, "and she has to flaunt those fake tits everywhere she goes."

I answered by emphasizing her own exotic beauty and agreed that Liz sometimes over does it with her sexuality.

"You're style is way sexier," I added, "She advertises so blatantly that I think the guys are sometimes put off. But maybe you could let go of the mom role a little bit, when you don't need it. Let them see the sexy Latina within."

Actually, I kind of liked Liz's wildness but I figured that agreeing with Rita and then encouraging her to loosen up was the best way to approach it.

"Speaking of loosening up, did you really make a dirty movie with Nick?" she asked.

I admitted that I had. "Nick has too much free time," I added. "I think he spent the whole week editing our production. Tonight is the premier showing."

Rita thought that was just wild. "I wish I could come to your 'opening,' darling," she joked.

"No way!" I responded.

"Well we have to get you something special to wear. I know just the store."

So after two margaritas each, we toddled off to find me something exotic and erotic for the evening. The boutique Rita had in mind was a lewder version of a Victoria's Secret store. She found the perfectbustier that she really didn't need but that, as I assured her, Carlos would enjoy removing.

I found the most amazing crocheted pants: skin tight and white, in a very open knit that tightened up only slightly in the pubic area. The designer wasn't even trying to conceal the crotch. The matching micro-bikini style top didn't actually cover my nipples either, and clearly underwear was not intended to be worn. It was also pretty expensive. Rita loved it and it did fit me perfectly.

"This isn't even street legal," I objected.

"So why go out on the street, I'd say this number leads straight to bed," she replied. "Consider it a rent check; I'm sure Nick would prefer it to money."

So I bought it.

When I finally got home, Nick was napping on the couch but roused himself with my arrival.

"Buy anything interesting?"

"I'll show you later."

After dinner I sent Nick off to the shower after refusing his suggestion that I join him. I had some stubble to take care of and since my new outfit looked like something a porn star would wear to the X-rated Oscars, I wanted my makeup to complete the look.

When he exited the bathroom I told him that I expected him to dress like a porn producer for our opening night gala. He laughed but agreed. I took over the bathroom and attempted to become the proud star of"Rosie's Audition."

My preparations gave Nick plenty of time to organize his entertainment center but when I made my entrance I struggled not to collapse with laughter. Nick had dredged up a suit straight out of"Saturday Night Fever," electric blue shirt with collar over the jacket lapels and all! As I regained my composure I said, "Dick, you look amazing!"

"So do you," he replied.

He seemed mesmerized by the exotic contradiction in my outfit. I was wearing pants and a top but at the same time the open crochet patterns left me essentially naked. Since I had his rapt attention, I pirouetted to give him the backside view knowing full well that the weave was even more open back there. As for the top, I hadn't realized that aroused nipples would poke right through.

"That is absolutely obscene -- and fantastic!" he said at last.

I wiggled my ass in appreciation for the compliment. "Glad you like it; since no one else is ever going to see it -- except Rita. She helped me pick it out."

Nick produced some champagne, popcorn, and a loaded pipe. Then he stood in front of the screen and as if addressing a theater audience announced, "Ladies and gentlemen I want to welcome you all to the first of many fine performances by Hot Fuck Films' new star Rosie D. Riveter. Rosie is here tonight and after the screening she will answer questions and, we hope, offer us a live show!"

I had made a face when Nick mentioned "the first of many fine performances," after all there wasn't much I hadn't done in this first film. As for the live performance part, I was definitely looking forward to that; but the fantasy of doing it in front of a crowd sent a twinge to my crotch.

Without further ado, Nick handed me a glass of champagne, we toasted, and he joined me on the leather couch.

Well home movie editing has come a long way. Nick had inserted the title -"Rosie's Audition" - and then the credits -- "Starring Rosie D. Riveter and Dick Long," as the first scene had me walking up to the house.

"Riveter?" I said sounding a little annoyed.

"It's an old joke," he replied. "I can change it if you want."

"I'll think about it."

As our movie proceeded to the photo shoot and the part where Dick/Nick cons Rosie/me into ever more revealing poses, I discovered that Nick's editing software has a function that allows him to print cheesy commentary over the action at inappropriate moments.

Like when Rosie first says that she's not going to get naked, he added "Of course you are; you just don't know it yet." And then when I finally get naked and he zoomed in on my crotch he added, "Ummm, yummy."

Nevertheless he had done an excellent job of cutting back and forth between the video cameras and even spliced in a number of still photos that he had shot with his Nikon. From what little I know of editing I guessed these were probably not simple tasks and I told him I was impressed. I added that I thought he was wasting his talents on porn.

"It could get boring, if I didn't have such an interesting subject to work on," he said as he nodded toward the screen.

Well there I was, sitting back on the bed spreading my legs -- and pussy -- for the cameras. Then the action stopped for a still photo of me glancing up at the camera, still slightly bent over, as if I had just been caught staring into my wide open cunt. It really was very sexy and totally obscene.

"That was a good one," Nick commented, as he stared at the screen until the action resumed.

"Shit, I really did those things didn't I?"

"It gets better," he said.

Well I don't know that it got better in production terms; but as you know, it got a lot more pornographic. I was totally embarrassed watching myself the first time I came by masturbating. Nick, of course, called it a beautiful thing. I wasn't about to admit it to him; but I secretly agreed that I really was pretty hot!

I decided that my body was almost as good as the porn stars in the movies I had watched -- if you didn't count the women with fake tits. My butt looked great and my nipples were hard and perky throughout.

In fact, they were poking right through the open crocheted material of my top right then. Now this is pretty weird, I thought; I'm getting turned on watching myself masturbate.

About then Nick put an arm around my shoulder and teased one of the protruding nipples with one hand as his other slipped between my thighs. I settled back and sighed as I spread my legs a little.

Then I pointed to the screen and said, "I still want to watch."

Nick's debut in our movie was the cunt licking scene. This was the part that I had filmed. I had done a pretty fair job of capturing Nick's tongue work but I hadn't held the camera out far enough to show much of what he was licking. You would think that I would have been happy not to have captured the most intimate details; but my professional side was disappointed.

Of course my orgasms were video disasters - in terms of holding the camera steady - as I thrashed around. Nick thought that was cool but I didn't.

Personally, I thought my blow job was pretty darn sexy. Nick had done well, shooting down from above with the video camera; but we were both dissatisfied with the results from the two cameras mounted on tripods. We hadn't been able to zoom them in or out without compromising the action by messing with the remotes. As a result Nick hadn't used much of their footage.

That was OK for the blowjob; but when it came to our fucking, well the stationary cameras weren't so successful. And neither one of us had succeeded very well at filming with the handheld, either. When you're fucking, you're moving and so, generally speaking, was the camera.

The next part, with me on top and all three cameras stationary on tripods, worked out fairly well in my opinion; but Nick thought the cameras missed too much detail due to poor lighting and being too far away. Actually, lighting was an issue in several scenes but Nick was more dissatisfied with such details than I.

The cumshot, however, was a rousing success. He even isolated a frame showing a spurt flying through the air toward my mouth and used it as the background for the closing credits. I complained that it was gross but he said it was the fantasy moment of his life.

He assured me that whenever he watched our movie solo, cum would surely be shooting from his cock as well. What could I say? As long as his orgasmic fantasy included MY face, I decided, it was OK.

The credits were just plain silly. Stuff like: Cinematography: Ian Twat Fluffer: Sally D. Sucker

I had no idea what a 'fluffer' was.' When he explained, I found it hard to imagine a job that required a woman to spend her day sucking on the dick of basically anyone who requested it.

"I imagine she'd have to be pretty creative," I commented, "I mean she's got to be dealing with some pretty experienced guys."

"I imagine that for most men just seeing their dick in your pretty mouth would get them hard."

Hmmm.

"If you don't stop fingering me through my pants, you're going to stretch out the crocheting right where I need it most," I sort of complained. When I stood up to remove them, Nick stood with me and suggested we move to the bedroom. I readily agreed.

After we shed our clothes, Nick had his tongue between my labia and was slurping up my nectar in seconds. He could tell, I guess, that I really didn't need much of a warm-up, for he wasted little time in moving up to my clit. I erupted in a massive orgasm almost immediately.

As I floated in blissful satiation, I felt Nick's hands lifting up my thighs until they were draped over his shoulders. With my knees now up and well parted I could feel his hands spreading my cheeks so that my butthole was as exposed as my pussy. It felt both delicious and naughty when his tongue began exploring back there.

"Woohoo!" I gasped in surprise and pleasure.

"Want me to stop," he asked.

"No," I said almost resentfully. He had me going and he knew it.

"Oh fuck, that is NICE!" I exclaimed. Then, "You ARE a nasty man."

Then he started to diddle my clit with his fingers. The combination was absolutely unendurable. His tongue and his fingers were just too wonderful not to have yet another earth shaking, mind blowing cum. My asshole must have spasmed in the throes of my orgasm because it felt like his tongue really was up inside me as I came.

"I need your dick in me NOW," I commanded. I didn't get any argument - just a super hard cock jammed into my lasciviously displayed pussy.

"Oh yeah, baby, use me. Fuck my cunt any way you want to lover. The way you licked my clit, you've earned it, baby."

Talking this way was still very new and yet I found it quite arousing myself. The way he pounded my pussy with his cock in response reassured me that Nick was also enjoying my nasty language.

His serious expression almost made me laugh but I'd learned by then that it meant his cock was now in complete control of his brain. He was giving it to me hard and deep and fast and I loved every powerful thrust. I almost didn't even want to cum myself; it was so beautiful watching him reaching the peak of physical pleasure.

"Oh yes, give it to me. Fill me up with your hot sweet cum. Give it to me baby. Give it to me," I begged.

Boy did he. I love that incredible moment when his rhythm becomes ragged just before he explodes. Then came the long deep thrusts and I felt his warm seed gushing into me.

"Oh God yes, fill me up," I moaned.

As his thrusting slowed, he finally rested inside me and then smiling, he sat back on his heels. I felt his softening cock slide out of me. He gazed at my pussy and when I looked down at my crotch, I saw a dribble of his creamy cum leaking out from between my swollen labia.

I touched it with a finger. It felt slick and gooey and when I slipped two fingers inside myself I discovered a pool of his copious cum. Inspired to even more slutty behavior, I scooped some up on my fingers and spread it all around my crotch. Then, pulling back the puffy hood, I massaged my clit gently with his stuff as lubricant.

Nick stared with rapt attention as I scooped out some more and, tasting it said, "Yum, we are good together!"

"That was so hot darling; do you mind if I cum just one more time?" I asked sweetly as I began teasing my clit.

"Sure baby, let me help," Nick replied and easily slid two fingers into my juicy, well stretched cunt.

"Oh shit, that is good," I cried out as his fingers found my g-spot and began a tantalizing massage.

I was well past wanting or needing finesse and so between his fingers inside and mine, frantically frigging my clit with his cum as lubricant, my orgasm exploded with such force that I almost blacked out.

As I came back to reality I found Nick spooning me from behind with one arm around me and the attached hand, naturally, cradling a tit. He felt so male and yet so comfortable to be with.

marcy1238
marcy1238
44 Followers