The Moving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anouvis
Anouvis
6 Followers

Janet helped me with the eggs and the bacon and by the time Anne was out everything was ready. My sister told my wife that the bathroom was free, but Janet said she'd have breakfast first and she would use the bathroom later, as she needed a good hot bath before we left. We all sat around the table in good spirits and had our breakfast but I noticed that Anne was trying to avoid looking directly at me. I didn't know if that was good or bad, but I couldn't wait for Janet to use the bathroom!

We sat for a while finishing our coffee and talking; the truck was coming in about two hours so Janet said she had plenty of time for a relaxing bath till then. We got up, got plates and cups to the kitchen sink and Anne said she would wash them and put them away. Janet headed for the bathroom and started the water, tested it and found the clothes she'd be wearing when we'd leave. I went for the mattress, checked for stains from the night before, didn't see any, and tossing the sheets away I grabbed it and took it out to the porch.

When my wife went in the bathroom and closed the door I looked over at Anne; she was still washing the plates with her back turned to me. My heart was beating like crazy when I tiptoed over to the kitchen sink; I stood right behind her, put my hands under her arms, cupped her heavy breasts and at the same time I lined up my rock-hard dick with her ass and pressed it right between her ass cheeks! My sister jumped slightly but didn't say a word, and, at first, didn't try to get away from me; when I tried to put my hands under the seam of her thick sweater, though, she closed her arms over my hands stopping me and whispered without turning to face me: "Derek, what are you doing?? Are you crazy?? Janet's in the next room!!". "Don't worry, sis", I whispered, we'll be finished before she comes out". "Derek, please don't, it's wrong, we made a terrible mistake last night, we cannot do it again!". "Why not, sis? I want it, and I know you want it, too; if we don't tell anyone, then no one will ever know". I felt her arms loosening up over my hands and this time my hands went under her sweater and slowly got to her huge tits: she wasn't wearing a bra! It was like she was expecting all this!

My sister just stood there as I started massaging her boobs under the garment: "God, sis, your tits are the biggest and the softest I've touched! I want to run my dick between them and tit-fuck you! Would you like that, baby?". Anne moaned softly and nodded "yes"! Then she turned and faced me: "Not now!". I agreed to that and I turned her body to face me; I lifted her sweater up to her throat and I stood there in awe, admiring my little sister's assets: they were MASSIVE! I was ready to come just by looking at Anne's huge mounds of flesh right in front of me. My mouth found hers as I was mashing her breasts and we kissed like animals once again; then my mouth went down to her tits, licking, sucking, biting, and she was ready to explode.

I let go of my sister's tits and my hands caressed her body as I was going down to my knees; then they went under her short skirt, my fingers hooked her white panties and slowly took them off! Anne stepped out of them just as I dived right into her wet cunt; I started kissing and licking all over and when I got to her big inner lips she scratched my shoulders with her long fingernails: "Oh, baby, yeah, kiss me, lick my pussy like you used to do, eat me and make me come just like you used to do, only you can make me come like this, mmmmm!!!!" and she started coming really quick. Later I found out that I was the only man ever to lick her cunt and make her come like that. Now Anne's pussy was drenched: I grabbed her by the waist and sat her on the sink. I was between her legs as she spread them wide and put her feet on the counter. I took my burning cock out of my shorts from the side and guided it straight between my sister's thighs; she had opened her cunt flaps with her fingers and when my cock head touched the wet folds it only took one slight push and my massive rod was buried to the hilt deep inside Anne's cunt!

It was something out of this world fucking my sister and us both watching my dick going in and out of her open pussy! Anne had grabbed my buttocks pulling me even deeper inside her, I had grabbed her tits once more and we were kissing feverishly; in less than five minutes my sister was coming again trying to muffle her screams by biting her lower lip and then I started coming: my hot thick come rose from my balls and exploded into Anne's inviting cunt, flooding it. I was coming for almost one full minute, in long, thick spurts; my sister whispered that she could feel my sperm inside her, filling her up. We stayed there for a few minutes, my fat cock still deep inside my sister's body. I kissed her one last time and I pulled my dick out of her dripping cunt. As I helped her off the sink I whispered in her ear: "Next time, sis, I'll fuck these (and I grabbed her boobs) and this (and I grabbed her ass, managing to stick my middle finger up her asshole). She shivered with excitement and kissed me again. We put our clothes back on just as my wife was coming out of the bathroom.

After a few minutes the truck came as well and in less than an hour we were leaving the place, that place that gave me the best experience of my life. We got to our new destination and in a couple of days we were all settled. My sister got back to her home and we didn't see each other for a few months; we only talked on the phone, but with others present so nothing was mentioned about our little "adventure". Then she met someone, she said she loved him and in no time they were married. I never got to fuck her again, although she let me feel her up a few times at family gatherings with everyone in the next room! Once, with us two only in our folks' home, I managed to get her into giving me a blowjob! Awesome! She kneeled in front of me and looking into my eyes took my throbbing member all the way down her throat, for the first time ever! I was so excited I only lasted about three minutes, but she was a pro! She was licking my shaft, then my balls and then the head; then she put it all in her mouth and started pumping it as I was coming, with big long spurts, filling her mouth with sperm. Anne swallowed everything down and looked at me smiling: "I owed you this one, big brother, from years ago!". "I know, sis, and it was great. When will we fuck again?". "No can do, Derek, I'm sorry, I told you already that it will not happen again, it was just a fling for old times' sake". I still hope, though, that some day I'll manage to fuck my sister's big ass!

Anouvis
Anouvis
6 Followers
12