The Murdered Football Player Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else has Cindy told you, especially about me?" Molly asked.

"She didn't tell me how good looking you are." I said. "I'll have to reprimand her for that. She has told me, and I also heard it elsewhere, about you making sure that people who attempt to bribe you understand the folly of doing so. I really do want to give you a crowbar for just those occasions."

Molly replied wistfully "I'd love to do to Senator Nathan Allen what you did to Sergei Molotov. That bastard is as dirty as they come, and if half the stories of what he does to teen girls are true, then he deserves to be beaten to a pulp and then cut into tiny pieces."

"I'm with you on that." I said. "That bastard has really been hammering the Town & County Police lately, and I'm not sure why... then again..." Molly got to experience my reverie for the first time. "Oh well, we'll worry about him at the proper time." I finally said.

Molly said "Well, I'm glad you did get me to work with you, Don. I've been looking forward to it." She then looked at me, studying me. "In fact, I'll make a prediction right now... that you and I are going to have sex, and lots of it."

"Er, you do know that I am a married man?" I said, not allowing myself to be shocked by Molly's words, having been well-insulated by months of working with Tanya Perlman. "Does that change your thinking?"

"You have an open marriage with your wife, the most celebrated and knowledgeable sex professor on the planet." Molly said. "And yes, you and I are going to have sex."

"Well, I certainly hope you're prediction comes true." I said, realizing that Molly had been studying up on me. "Just make sure Cindy doesn't beat ME up with a crowbar when we do hook up..."

--------------

The Riordan home was large and luxurious from the outside. There were large back windows overlooking the lake, a four-car garage, and the two stories likely contained at least six bedrooms. As the four of us approached the large front doors, I observed the excellent gardening and trimming work, but got a sense of sterility without personality.

The door opened and a middle-aged woman with graying hair opened it. When I identified us as the Police and that we wished to speak to Mr. and Mrs. Riordan on a matter of vital importance, she frowned but admitted us into the foyer. Leaving us there, she went to fetch Mrs. Riordan, saying that Mr. Riordan was away from home on a business trip. I knew what that trip was; Mr. Riordan was already headed to the location of the University's away game, and would be drinking and partying from tonight through the game's conclusion.

Mrs. Janet Riordan came into the foyer and introduced herself. She asked us to step into the little sitting room just off the foyer. As we went in, I observed Janet Riordan. She was dressed in a white dress with black and red flower prints. The dress clung to her luscious body, showing off her cleavage and her marvelous ass. Her body was firm and toned, and that perfect hourglass shape. Her very high heel red pumps accented the dress as well as making her calves and ass that much more shapely. She was definitely a hot trophy wife.

I also observed the house, the parts I'd seen to this point, and felt the same impressions as those from the outside: the house was perfectly appointed, nice and correct furniture, fairly luxurious chairs and couches and such... but completely without personality. Perhaps other rooms were more warm and inviting, but Mrs. Riordan clearly did not want us in any but the smallest portions of her home.

"Mrs. Riordan," I said, after introducing the rest of my group, "I appreciate you giving us a few moments of your time. We're here investigating the unfortunate death of Jeff Jackson, who was a football player at the University. Did--"

"Ah yes," Mrs. Riordan said, interrupting me, perhaps on purpose. "We heard about that. It's very sad. By the way, I'm surprised that you have four agents here just to question li'l ol' me. And you're not all State agents, are you? I certainly have heard of you, sir. You're the talk of our neighboring county and we've certainly heard about you over here." She was pointing at and looking at me.

"I am working with the SBI in a State capacity, ma'am." I said, letting my eyes lock with hers in a contest of wills, which I was determined to win. "As to Mr. Jackson: did you and your husband know him?"

"Oh yes, we'd met him." Janet replied. I could see that behind her large, pretty eyes was a certain foreboding and caution, definitely a calculated mistrust of us. She had not liked it that I brushed aside her inquisition of my bona fides in Nextdoor County and moved so abruptly and directly to the point.

"My husband is a benefactor of the athletic programs, one of their most devoted boosters. We've met many of the young athletes." Janet Riordan added.

"I see." I said. "And you met these athletes at parties, at University functions?"

"Of course, Lieutenant." Janet Riordan said, with something of smirk on her face.

"Did you ever meet Jeff Jackson's parents?" I asked, hoping to throw her off guard by going in a different direction.

"Yes, I think I met them a couple of years ago." Janet replied, her eyes shifting, looking upwards for the first time as she thought about it. "During a recruiting function in a town out of State named Apple Grove. Disgusting little place."

"Isn't it, though?" I immediately replied agreeably. Molly Evans was looking indignant on my behalf, and she reminded me very much of her sister Cindy Ross at that moment. Tanya Ross was suppressing a laugh, knowing what I was doing.

"Oh you've been there?" Janet Riordan asked, trying to throw me off guard. I was beginning to enjoy our little cat-and-mouse repartee, and I wondered if she knew that Apple Grove was my boyhood hometown.

"Yes, I've passed through there a couple of times. Not a decent restaurant anywhere near there." I said. "Just a couple more questions so that we can stop taking up your immensely valuable time, Mrs. Riordan. Do you know of anyone, anyone at all, who might have reason to harm Jeff Jackson?"

"No, I don't. He seemed to be a very nice young man when I met him." Janet replied.

"And my final question," I asked, and the question surprised everyone: "That's a very interesting rune necklace you're wearing, with those three runes. Is that from The Vision's camps?"

"Er... why, yes, it is." Janet said, getting flustered for the first time. "Are you familiar with them?"

"I've seen them before," I said, "and was just curious. What do the runes mean?"

"There are three of them." Janet replied. "One is for the Empowerment Camp, that's a confidence-building camp; one's the Enlightenment Camp, that's more of a spiritual, 'higher self' camp, it was my favorite; and the third is the Leadership Camp. I attended them some ten years ago."

"Very interesting." I said. "Thank you for explaining that. Do you still have contact with The Vision, take any of their seminars?"

"I think I've taken every seminar they've offered. Now I volunteer to work at some of their weekend seminars and the camps. It's a lot of fun, and is a good way of giving back and helping others find their own enlightenment." Janet's eyes were glowing as she spoke of The Vision and her work with them; she clearly was 'hooked' by whatever it was they were offering.

"Does anyone else have any questions?" I asked... a question I would come to regret.

"I do." said Ted Crenshaw, and I could tell he was trying to portray himself as at least my equal in talking to witnesses... and that he was going to fuck it up. "Mrs. Riordan, you mentioned that you've met Jeff Jackson at parties. Did you see him at any recent parties?"

"My husband and I don't have too much to do with the players once they're recruited, Agent Crenshaw." Janet said. "There are NCAA rules about contacts with them." I noticed that it wasn't a denial; Janet Riordan was smart enough not to outright lie to police, I realized.

"Are you sure, Mrs. Riordan?" Crenshaw continued, his voice harsh and imperious, "Are you sure that you did not see Mr. Jackson at a party this past weekend?"

Janet Riordan's beautiful face assumed a dark, almost ugly countenance. Her eyes became reptilian, almost casting lightning bolts at Crenshaw. And as I feared, Crenshaw had blown it.

"I will answer no more questions without the presence and advice of counsel. You need to leave my home immediately. All of you, go. Grace!" she called out. Her secretary arrived instantly. "Show these police agents to the door." Janet Riordan walked out the door into the main room as the secretary brusquely shuttled us out the front door.

Outside the house, as we were about to get into our cars, I said quietly to Molly, but where the others could hear: "It's like that children's game of hot-and-cold: we were 'warm' in there."

"Well, she lawyered up." Molly said. "So that's that for now."

"Yes, that's true." I said. "Tanya, why don't you take Molly and Ted down to the crime scene and show them around. Then drive into Coltrane County, since your vehicle is unmarked, and quickly visit the Lake Ocheekobee Country Club with these questions." I handed her a piece of paper.

"Then drive on into Buford, and Molly, if you will get affidavits from the sheriff deputies there about the needle mark they saw on the Sheriff's neck, I would appreciate it. They might balk, but just don't mess with them and dictate terms, and you'll get the affidavits.

"After that, there's a great little diner in the downtown district." I said, naming the place. "Have lunch on me, and I'll meet you there by 2:00pm, and we'll head to our next phase."

"Aren't you coming with us?" Molly asked.

"No, I have an errand to run in Hillside first." I said, naming the county seat of Nextdoor County. "I'll take the road from there to Buford and catch up to you. Oh, and Tanya, instruct Agent Crenshaw on good interrogation techniques."

"With pleasure." Tanya said, the sarcasm dripping from her voice.

The others left and I followed them out the Riordan's driveway. They turned right onto the highway back towards Town, while I turned left. But once they were out of sight I turned around and headed back to the Riordan home.

----------------------

As they drove down the road towards the crime scene, Molly said "Well, Ted, you blew that one."

"Me?" said Crenshaw, sounding offended. "What did I do?"

"Don had the right idea." Tanya said. "He had Janet Riordan admitting that she knew Jeff Jackson. I'm sure you noticed the way he changed the subject around, circling back to the objective--"

"Yes, and that was really good." Molly said. "I learned a lot just from those few moments."

Tanya picked it back up: "Then you came along, Ted, with a jackhammer and started asking her about the party this last weekend, and she immediately asked for a lawyer."

"I was trying to shake something out of her by surprising her with it." Crenshaw said, his voice defensive and a bit angry.

"She's not a mafia don, Ted." Molly said, and as Crenshaw whirled in surprise to look at her, she continued. "Yes, I know about your experience in the City. But you can see that your tactic totally failed."

"Not only that, Ted," Tanya said, a tinge of anger coloring her voice for the first time, "you totally gave away what we know about that party, about Jackson at that party, and about her at that party. Now she knows that we know, and that may have destroyed any hope of getting a conviction."

"A conviction for what?" Crenshaw said, totally uncomprehending.

"Murder." Tanya said, having long since understood the sequence that Don had uncovered.

"Ohhhhhh...." Molly said, putting it together in her own head. "I'm beginning to see where Don was going with all this."

"You are good, Molly." Tanya said. "I see why Don thinks so highly of you." The women began to talk shop while Crenshaw sulked, still completely not understanding.

Part 26 - Iron-Crowbar-Style Interrogation

"Hello, Grace." I said as the secretary opened the door just a foot when I rang the bell. "I need to speak with you just a moment." I took her hand and gently pulled her outside, and she came along. "This will only take a moment." I said. I then slipped behind her and through the cracked door, shutting and locking it before she could step back inside. As I walked into the house, I heard the banging outside, hoping and expecting that she had no cell phone and no key to the house.

"What the hell are you doing in here, Lieutenant?" Janet Riordan thundered as I walked into the back den. The large windows overlooking the lake were impressive, reminding me of my own views from The Cabin.

"I came to speak with you, Janet." I said. "And please call me Don."


"I can think of a few other names I'm about to call you." said Janet, her eyes dark and angry. "Now get the hell out of my house."

"Oh Janet," I said, as I approached her, standing before her and towering over her small frame with my height, "I just wanted to ask you about how it felt to fuck Jeff Jackson."

"What?" Janet said.

"I want to know..." I said, my eyes boring into hers. "Did he feel you up, did he feel your big tits... like this?" I reached out and began massaging Janet's large breasts through the confining cloth of her dress. She was not wearing a bra.

Janet stepped back but I followed and resumed massaging her breasts, cupping them. They felt nice, even through the cloth of her dress. "Did Jeff like your big breasts, Janet?" I asked.

"You bastard, you stop that right now." Janet said, but she didn't mean it... she wasn't trying to step out of my grasp at all.

"Did Jeff kiss you, Janet, did he feel your body while kissing you and whispering to you?" I asked, again suiting the word to the deed. I began nuzzling Janet's neck as I slid my hands over her waist and down to her firm, bubblicious asscheeks. Mmm, they felt so good in my hands. The taste and smell of her was intoxicating; Janet was all woman.

I guided Janet down onto the comfortable sofa that faced the back windows and eased myself on top of her, continuing to nuzzle her neck as I began sliding her skirt up. It wasn't long before I was rubbing her crotch. Janet was already getting wet.

"Mmmm, nice wet pussy, Janet." I said. "Did Jeff like your hot wet pussy, Janet?" Janet was breathing hard into my ear and I felt her hand almost imperceptibly begin sliding along my sides in exploration.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the secretary Grace was coming around to the back patio. I quickly got off Janet and pulled her up.

"Did Jeff take you to another room, a private room, where he could fuck you, Janet?" I asked. She did not answer, but looked at me, her eyes more like a doe at bay than an angry woman. Wordlessly, she took my hand and led me to the stairs.

We ascended the stairs and went into the master bedroom. Like every room in the house, it was well-apportioned, luxurious, comfortable... and totally devoid of personality. Anyone could be living in this home, I noted, but decided for the moment to concentrate on the beautiful woman in front of me... a woman that I was about to fuck, and regardless of whether or not she gave me her permission.

"Did Jeff lie you back on the bed like this?" I said roughly as I pushed her back onto the bed. She allowed herself to fall on her back, her eyes a mixture of anger and pure lust. I quickly climbed between her legs, and as my hands slid her skirt up to her waist, I brought my mouth to her pouty pussy. She was not wearing panties.

"Mmmmm....." Janet moaned as my tongue licked up and down her slit. She was already wet, but my oral ministrations had her juicing up even more quickly. She moaned as my tongue flicked over her clit.

She was delicious. I licked my tongue down her slit again and found her cunt hole. She moaned as I stabbed my oral digit into her wet pussy, then licked her labes roughly, wetting them down with her own juices and my saliva.

"Did Jeff eat your pussy like this?" I asked, my voice a husky whisper. "Or were you already full of another man's come, Janet? Did Jeff get sloppy seconds?"

I knew that her mind would be in turmoil, that she was wondering if I knew everything.... and that was why she would not stop me as I rose up, unfastened my pants and freed my cock. I slid the condom onto my cock with great speed, then eased onto the bed and mounted the gorgeous redhead.

"Did Jeff fuck you, Janet?" I asked as I fit the head of my cock to her pussy. "Did he fuck you like this?"

"Unnnh!" Janet moaned as I penetrated and shoved my meat balls-deep into her sopping quim. She was not particularly tight, and as I began pumping in and out of her I could tell that she was an extremely experienced woman that had fucked many very large cocks. Janet Riordan was a true hot MILF and trophy wife: she was getting a lot of cock.

But the fact that she was not tight did not mean she didn't feel great. Janet was a tremendously hot woman, a total pleasure to fuck. I felt her beginning to respond to my thrusts as I ground down harder into her, then began thrusting into her with deeper, harder strokes.

"Oh yeah." Janet groaned as I fucked her hard and deep, rapidly pistoning my throbbing cock in and out of her with tremendous speed. The condom somewhat dulled the pleasure I was feeling, but the heat of her twat enveloped my shaft with each driving thrust, and the feeling of her body responding to me increased my lusty desires.

"God, you are so fucking hard!" Janet gasped, speaking out for the first time. "No wonder they call you the Iron Crowbar, this thing of your is hard as iron."

"Like that hard cock baby?" I said, egging her on. "You like it when I fuck you with my cock?" I was sure liking it.

"Bastard." she replied. "You're still a son of a bitch, but don't stop fucking me now. Oh God, oh Don, you're going so deep... oh, I like it when a man gets deep inside me, oh yes...." Janet gasped. I felt her cunt clutch at me and wondered if that was an orgasm or if she were just trying to milk my cock to bring me off faster.

I sucked Janet's large breasts, my tongue circling the areola and then harshly flicking her erect nipples as my hands roughly cupped and massaged her large mammaries. Janet groaned and began driving herself up to meet my thrusts. She was beginning to really get into the sex in spite of it being forced upon her by me.

"Did Jeff get deep inside you, Janet?" I asked, whispering into her ear. "Did he get balls-deep into you with his big cock?" I buried my meat into her slit and ground our loins together, my balls bouncing against her asscheeks.

"You know I fucked him years ago when he was a recruit... he was just a high school Senior when he plowed my cunt the first time." Janet said, her eyes smoldering with lust as she remembered. "And yes, Don, even as a kid his cock was bigger than yours." If she was trying to insult me, it didn't work; the image of well-hung young man fucking this beautiful woman's brains out just made me all the hotter.

"Did he fuck you hard and deep like this?" I asked, my voice a gasp as I began to pump my cockmeat into Janet as hard and fast as I could. I felt her hands clutch my asscheeks as I drove them down, piledriving my cock into Janet's sopping wet pussy.

"Oh yeah, fuck me just like that... hard and deep!" Janet whispered. "Oh, so deep..."

As I nuzzled Janet's neck, smelling her and tasting her as I fucked her, my mind suddenly went to Molly Evans, thinking of her tomboyish beauty mixed with her feminine smell. I fantasized about fucking Molly as I pumped into Janet, and it was not long before I reached the crest.

"Oh God-- AWK! UGH!" I gasped as I climaxed, the condom catching my spurts of hot semen as my pulsing cock fired my load uselessly into the tip. The intense pain-pleasure of my release enveloped me, and as I recovered I looked down to see Janet looking up at me. The anger was gone, though replaced by a look that resembled contempt.