The Music of the Mind Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as though my meddling sprung some trigger in him, and he began to flail at me, to thrash on the couch and scream.

"No no, GET OUT! GET OUT!" at this moment a voice came to me from the door.

"Oh Shit, Mike!" It was Tuyen. I didn't know what the hell she was doing here, but I didn't care at the moment.

"Tuyen! Get over here and help me, and shut the damn door!" she didn't even wait a second but ran across the room the door closing behind her. She grabbed the man and helped me hold him to the couch.

"Calm down, you're going to be okay, just calm down!" I kept repeating, but in his mind I calmed every note I could and send as powerful a note as I could of reassurance, friendship, help, and calmness. It took almost five minutes before he began to still, and out of fear I lulled him into a deep sleep before I let up on his mind.

Tuyen stood panting, blood smeared on her pretty white tee shirt and jeans. She looked from the man to me, and there was a remarkably calm look on her face as she spoke.

"Do you want to tell me what the hell is going on?"

I nodded and gestured to the chairs next to the couch. God, what could I tell her? I needed some help here, but I didn't think I was allowed to tell her. A tone a calm wellbeing drifted through me just then and I recognized the genie's touch. "Does this mean I have your permission?" I thought. Its voice rang softly in my head for a change. "I think you know enough now to know the consequences of revealing your gift. It is now your burden." and then I was once again alone in my mind.

Tuyen was looking from the man to me with a look of amazement and impatience on her face. What the hell was he doing here, and what had happened to him? Hell I had enough questions of my own. Where to begin and what to say?

12