The Mysterious Mrs. Sang Grace

Story Info
I am tested - and then I am tested again.
5.1k words
4.57
32.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

For the first half of the story I have deviated slightly from safe, sane and consensual for the sake of plot and character development. Without a conflict, there is just no story.

'Once upon a time; they lived happily ever after,' makes for a dull read. While descriptions of sexual activities and the feelings they bring up are fun; it's better when there is a bit of a plot first.

So bear with me on this story.

Spoilers follow to the start of Chapter One.

Let's face it, nothing truly permanent will happen to either 'I' or 'Mrs. Sang'. What would be the point?

The naughty bits start a quarter into the first chapter.

But the naughty bits with Mrs. Sang start at the I am tested - and then I am tested again. beginning of Chapter Four.

Chapter One -- Unusual Developments

It had been over six months since I had saved Mrs. Sang. Over six months of wedded bliss; except that there had been only words to each other and the 'Double Ring Ceremony'. Now my nipples carried one tiny ring each. I was her man but I was not her husband. For me; given the context of 'us'; that worked.

Our days went the way they had before. But our Nights; those were different! Only the activities remained the same. Our passions had been ignited and respect and discipline were like fires that kept us hot!

We rode close to the edge and we liked it that way yet on the outside nothing seemed to be amiss. Our passions were our little secret.

One day, Mrs. Sang's 'wild child' twenty year old niece, Grace Tan came from Hong Kong to stay with Mrs. Sang temporarily.

When I say she was a 'wild child'; I mean that when you looked up the term in the dictionary, there was her picture sneering back at you, as she gave you the finger.

It was an inconvenience but only a temporary one, at that.

Grace had ignored the rules at her home so at first she tried that with Mrs. Sang's too. That had been a mistake on Grace's part and after a battle of wills, Grace had backed down.

Mrs. Sang still had a lock installed on the door to her basement. Just in case...

Grace attended college and twice a week, she attended night classes. On those nights, we played for the two or three hours she was out.

On the other nights, we would allow the intensity to build. It made for an interesting time.

One Friday, Mrs. Sang and I went out for dinner. Grace was supposed to join us but one of her friends called and she went with them instead. As it turned out, that was a good thing.

Mrs. Sang had promised me a traditional Chinese meal. 'Dim Sum' she had called it.

We made arrangements to go to a restaurant in another city not far away.

Once seated, Mrs. Sang waved away the menus and ordered an assortment of appetizers. The 'Won Ton' soup was brought to our table and it was delicious.

A few minutes later I noticed I was becoming disoriented. I looked over at Mrs. Sang but she had passed out. I looked around and noticed that the place seemed deserted. Then I passed out too.

< . >

I was dreaming. Mrs. Sang had tied me spread-eagled in her basement. My arms and legs were spread wide and bound securely. A hood with a cable attached to it was over my head, the gag in place. I was blindfolded but I could tell that I was nude too.

First she'd lashed my butt with a whip. It cracked and sounded very menacing as it sizzled through the air. I would grunt and yell through my gag inarticulately and uninhibitedly, as the leather landed.

"Odd that Mrs. Sang would use a whip instead of the belt." I thought to myself.

After a few minutes, she'd fondle my dick to hardness. There was a harshness that wasn't usually there. I also noticed that the timing was off from the way she usually masturbated me.

"Odder still, that she used so much force when she grabbed me." My silent train of muddled thought ran, "Almost like it was someone who didn't know me intimately..."

Suddenly, I came to full awareness. The restaurant, the drugs, all of it came back in a flash.

I was also aware of something else. It wasn't a dream. I really was bound nude and spread-eagled! I was also blindfolded and gagged. Worse still, someone unknown to me was whipping me and masturbating my helplessly bound body!

I was obviously giving someone a lot of pleasure. I could hear heavy, ragged breathing. Whoever she was, her perfume was definitely working. In spite of my predicament, I noticed its sweet scent as she stood behind me, in complete control of my bound nudity.

I involuntarily tightened up and grunted against the lash. If I had been thinking more clearly, I might have played possum but I reacted instead of taking control. It was a slip on my part.

"Ah...He awakens!" A voice that sounded vaguely familiar said with what sounded like triumph.

I heard her high heels click on the floor as she stepped closer to my broad, bound nude back. I inhaled her sweet scent. I involuntarily gasped and flinched as she put her gloved hand on my shoulder.

"Oh...Touchy, aren't we?" She said with mild sarcasm, "You weren't afraid of my touch a few minutes ago."

As if to emphasize her point, she grasped my semi hard cock and squeezed it, hard.

This time, I refrained from flinching although I thought to myself, "A few minutes ago, I was drugged into semi consciousness."

She continued her monologue while I stood nude, bound, blindfolded, gagged and helpless.

"I went to a lot of trouble to acquire you." She pouted, "It took a lot of time and effort, not to mention the money involved; just to acquire you!"

She began to enumerate the various costs involved.

"There was the P.I. just to find you, bribing the people at the phone company so I could listen in on your conversations, renting the restaurant on that specific Friday...All these things took a great deal of effort!" She spoke as though I should be grateful she had kidnapped Mrs. Sang and me.

She continued to rhythmically squeeze my cock but softer this time and was rewarded when it became engorged. I could feel it become harder as waves of pleasure shot up my hardening shaft. I could feel the veins on the side of my cock becoming distended and its bulbous head seemed ready to burst at her now softer touch.

"Damned treacherous thing has a mind of its own, sure enough!" I thought grimly to myself.

"Well, at least a part of you is grateful!" She observed.

She added sarcastically, "That's okay...This I can 'work' with."

She laughed then, a soft girlish giggle, quite at odds with what she was doing to me.

Suddenly I felt her removing my blindfold. There before me stood the infamous Madame Chow!

She was still a big bodied woman but obviously she had been working out of late. The last time I had seen her she had walked heavily and slumped when she sat.

This woman was alive and poised. She walked with an athletic stride and if she was not thin, she was truly voluptuous. Ripe full breasts were barely contained in a black corset that flared out again to wide hips and shapely legs.

God! I loved big beautiful women, almost as much as I love Mrs. Sang.

Hated myself for feeling anything for this treacherous thing but it was what it was. Lust can do that to a guy.

She smiled then, a real honest smile. That worried me, that smile did.

"Where was Mrs. Sang?" I wondered, "And how were we going to get out of this one?"

Chapter Two -- Magnificent Obsession

I felt her drop her hand back to my now iron hard dick where she continued to squeeze it ever so well.

"No one has ever bested me before." She nodded; her eyes suddenly wide, "I have been in this business for a long time and no one has ever gotten away from me under the conditions that you did. No one has ever shown such courage or resourcefulness."

She looked up and away as if remembering a suddenly important detail; her hand still rhythmically squeezing my throbbing erection as she continued.

"I once had a partner but she tried to steal from me. When I caught her, her lover ran, rather than stand and fight." She reminisced, "So I had her turned into a heavy submissive. It was an object lesson."

She nodded to herself but the image that she had just painted for me caused my dick to droop ever so slightly.

She noticed and looking down, commented, "So you don't have a hard heart, hmm?"

Her eyes met mine again and she let her true colours show as she said, "Too bad! I do have a hard heart and unless you learn to enjoy obedience to my command; I will be very unpleasant to your lady!"

Madame Chow stepped back away to reveal a desk with a computer, monitor, key board, microphone and mouse on it. The chair was pushed out of the way.

The monitor was on. It showed a naked oriental woman tied spread-eagled between to support columns. She was gagged and her head was immobilized in a harness attached to a cable that ran from the ceiling.

There were three men conversing off to one side as the woman struggled helplessly against her bonds.

"Madame Chung was most surprised when her faithful bodyguards suddenly turned on her two short days after your last visit." Madame Chow observed, "Eventually, she told me everything that I wanted to know."

"Her interrogation, especially the latter parts of it, inspired me!" She added; her eyes alive with lust as she watched the woman on the screen.

After a moment she snapped again, "Now, watch what they do to her!"

She had snarled the last out and I allowed myself to flinch. It was as much of a reaction as she had hoped for because she suddenly touched the keyboard and spoke harshly into the mike.

Then she turned toward me and stepped close. Her hungry eyes roamed up and down my naked body as she resumed squeezing and releasing my sagging dick.

I put my worries behind me. Believe me when I say that was hard. But I put them behind me and played the part Madame Chow seemed to want me to play.

On the monitor, I watched as the three men approached the naked Madame Chung. She seemed fearful and tried desperately to get away.

At the last, I tried to look away or at least close my eyes but Madame Chow wasn't having any of it.

"No, no..." She said softly, "I didn't hurt her. Well, at first I did but when I found out 'The Secret', I stopped hurting her..."

I looked at her quizzically and she smiled, "Just look!"

She gestured at the monitor and I forced my eyes back to what I feared would be some horrible sight.

I was wrong.

The naked woman was being lightly whipped from behind by one man but he obviously wasn't hurting her. Her reactions were not those of someone in pain.

Another man stood in front of her and was busy fondling her breasts. He wasn't hurting her either. He was smiling but it wasn't a nice smile.

The third man was kneeling at her feet. In his hands was an electric vibrating wand. It was pressed firmly against her bare cunt.

The naked and bound Madame Chung was fearfully shaking her head. Her body was already starting to show the signs of a building climax. The three men ignored her protests.

As if to answer my unspoken question about 'The Secret', Madame Chow spoke, "Eventually, she told me why Mrs. Sang had thrown her out. She said you displayed pride and courage while bound and aroused and that Mrs. Sang had actually shown feelings for you...A sex slave!!!"

"Upon further investigation, I realized that intensifying orgasms with pleasure must have been Mrs. Sang's secret to controlling you!" Madame Chow beamed at me and I had to work at not groaning, at such a hokey explanation.

"I know I know..."Madame Chow continued, as though sharing an impossible idea as real, "It sounded implausible to me...So I decided to experiment. I took a...Well just watch...We are getting to the first one now."

Madame Chow continued to squeeze and release my now quite flaccid cock as we watched the naked woman sexually stimulated on the screen before us.

Within a minute, as the woman on the screen became aroused, so did I. I hated myself for responding to this predator's manipulations but I could not deny that she was seriously arousing me.

The naked woman on the screen began to convulse and heave as her first orgasm took hold of her. The three men smiled at her obvious behavior and as her orgasm passed they gave her a slight break before starting back up and stimulating her again. She pulled all the harder at her restraints and screamed silently at her three tormentors.

Madame Chow continued to squeeze and release my now iron hard erection. The sensitive shaft and turgid length throbbed and pulsed to her obvious delight.

"Just as a show of how kind I can be, we will be gentle tonight and let her off with half her daily allotment of twenty orgasms. Isn't that kind of me?" Madame Chow smiled at my hard dick.

Once again, she overstepped her good sense when she added, "How do you think Mrs. Sang will look when she undergoes this treatment?"

Chapter Three -- Saving Grace

Just the thought of my beloved in the cruel hands of these people was enough to get my blood boiling.

Madame Chow must have been ready for it too because she did not react angrily to the near disappearance of my erection.

Instead, she pressed her breasts against my naked torso and allowed her scent to invade my nostrils as she spoke.

"Maybe we will just have a private party. It will be just you and me." She paused and smiled before continuing, "Give to me what you give to 'her' and I won't do anything to her."

She left the rest unspoken but it was clear enough. Either I service this woman or she'd take revenge in the form of a trip on the 'Forced Orgasm Express' for Mrs. Sang. That she was holding Mrs. Sang against her will was obviously not a big deal for Madame Chow.

I made a show of thinking it over before I nodded my assent.

She smiled condescendingly and said, "Just as a show of good faith, I'm going to squeeze and release your cock while we watch Madame Chung's treatment for today!"

I looked right at her as she continued to rhythmically squeeze my hard cock. Her big body was so tantalizingly close. It was just out of touch and so firmly contained in that black leather corset.

Her eyes were filled with lust as she continued to torment my now very hard and throbbing organ. She ignored the woman silently screaming and convulsing on the monitor as she touched me so intimately.

As much as I hate to admit it, all that she was doing to me made me hard as a rock. I would have stopped it if I could but she knew that and was determined to bring me over to her side. I'd obey her and love her or else...

That this would destroy who I actually was did not seem to dawn on her and I knew that if I told her, she'd take it as scorn.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." I remembered.

So I pretended that I was enjoying the 'treatment' of Madame Chung and I submitted to the Madame Chow's 'treatment' of my hard dick.

The hell of it was that a part of me did enjoy what was happening or I wouldn't have been hard.

Madame Chung was now wildly shaking her head and wringing her bound hands as the three men continued to torment her. After each orgasm, they'd give her a break for a few seconds and then they'd start again.

She knew what was coming and it was going to be her...Again!

My iron hard cock throbbed and pulsed under the cruel Madame Chow's absolute control.

Madame Chung neared another climax. She shook and her head arched back as it took hold.

My breathing turned ragged and I could feel the beginning of an orgasm.

Madame Chow stopped and said, "Well, we wouldn't want that, would we? Not yet, in any event."

I looked at her and it was obvious that she was very pleased at my reactions.

She stepped back and said, "I have just the thing! Wait right here!"

Then she was gone. Without her constant attentions to my dick, I went soft almost immediately. I started looking for a way to get free. I knew I did not have much time...

Madame Chow hadn't been gone thirty seconds when a head popped through the door. This was followed by the rest of Grace Tan!

She began to work furiously on getting me free, taking the gag off first.

"I want you to know that if Aunt Evelyn wasn't so in love with you, I'd leave you here. It's obvious what you have been doing! I have no respect for unfaithful men!" She spat the last out.

"I have not been unfaithful...Little girl!" I retorted, my voice more shaky than I cared for, "That woman gave me scant choice. Now let's get your aunt and get out of here!"

My clothing lay in a pile in a corner of the room and it took but a moment to dress again. Man, it felt so good to have clothes on again!

Mrs. Sang was in the next room. She was drugged unconscious and still fully clothed. I didn't know whether to be relieved at her condition or grateful to whatever deity was watching over her.

I picked her up and we were all at the front door when Madame Chow reemerged from her office into the hall.

She was nude except for a gigantic strap-on and high heels.

"It's my size, isn't it?" She sounded crestfallen.

I was surprised and it sounded in my voice as I spoke, "No, it isn't...You can't force someone to love you."

I waited a second to marshal my thoughts before adding, "You can only force them to come on command."

"All you're interested in is that I have displayed a strength that you find appealing." I said.

I paused until she looked up before adding, "Do you realize that I still don't even know your first name?"

"Brenda...My first name is Brenda." Madame Chow said softly.

"Brenda..." I said firmly, "You're running with a rough crowd and you make up the rules as you go along...It's not something I want to be a part of."

Turning to leave I added, "Please, leave Mrs. Sang and me alone, from now on."

Although I tried not to show it, my heart was thumping in my mouth. If she called upon her men; we were going to be in a lot of trouble.

I took a couple of steps with Mrs. Sang before I suddenly realized that I was alone. Grace was still at the door.

As if to put the lie to my words, Grace eyed the big naked woman in an insolent and lustful way.

"Looking Good...Brenda!" Grace said with emphasis on the last word.

We left and went home. Brenda Chow let us go; she stood at the doorway nude except for her strap-on and high heels.

There was no one around as we left but I got the impression that she wouldn't have cared anyway.

There was a thoughtful expression on her face as we pulled away in the car Grace was using.

After that, we were extra careful over the next while.

For Mrs. Sang the whole thing was a non event. She had slept through it all.

Frankly, I was relieved.

Chapter Four -- Renewal

It turned out that Grace had decided to join us at the last moment at the restaurant. She had seen us being abducted and followed before attempting a rescue.

I thought us lucky that she hadn't been kidnapped too but I kept my opinion to myself. After all, I was the one who had been the object of Brenda Chow's affection and without Grace's help things would only have gotten worse.

I explained what had happened after Mrs. Sang had lost consciousness. I did this for her when Grace was around. I also did it for her when we were alone.

When we were alone, I explained my feelings as best I understood them. She had stroked my face and told me that she was proud of me. I believed her but I was not proud of my actions.

Intellectually, I understood why I had done it but emotionally, I felt cheap and silly, like I had been bested by an inferior opponent. It wasn't logical but it was the way I felt.

One night, a week after we had gotten off safe and sound, Mrs. Sang and I found ourselves alone.

"I don't know about you but I have waited long enough!" Mrs. Sang said, as we cuddled on her couch, "If you're up to it, I want to play tonight!"

12